insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:48 am

Post by insomnia »

trying to wrap my head around you voluntarily following me although you know i sucked in mystery
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:50 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 774, insomnia wrote:i sucked in mystery tho
eh I'm more process oriented than results oriented thinking in this particular case
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:51 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 708, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:Top 10 questions no one will ever know the answer to.

Off the top of my head:

1- How Deep Is Your Love?
2- Who Can It Be Now?
3- Do You Really Want To Hurt Me?
4- Who Is It?
5- How Am I Supposed To Live Without You?
6- Where Do You Go?
7- Why?
8- Lover Why?
9- Can I Touch You?
10- When Will I Be Famous?

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 4:53 am

Post by Garmr »

In post 758, bob3141 wrote:
In post 746, Garmr wrote:Bob's always got my alignment right as town and the fact he's pushing on things he normally wouldn't push when it comes to me makes me lean to him being scum.

garmr were are your walls. And the way you backed off fonz just doesnt seem like town you. It felt you just dropped your push after you realised he never voted tse. Town you is a less eager to let go. Scum you lets go much easier.

A town you i would of expected a bit more of push after that point. Pushing maybe something along the lines that fonz was still shading tse in his post.
Every thought I had about the fonz revolved around that vote so It was kinda shattering when I realised he didn't make it. I found myself looking for reasons to scum read him and when I reliazed this I stopped and decided to give him a break to refresh my thoughts. I also lost excitement because I thought I caught scum and I had that taken away from me.

I don't always do walls and in my last few town games I been less wally early game. Also there's so many more players so there's more information to process. I also had success last game going off gut alone. I didn't let one scum read into my town reads.

A town you i would of expected a bit more of push after that point. Pushing maybe something along the lines that fonz was still shading tse in his post.
Why the primary reason I scum read him was because of the contradiction in behaviour when that contradiction didn't exist there's no reason to push. I thought he was a bit sucky up to nero but that isn't a reason to scum read someone by itself. That's more like a small puzzle piece that's worthless with out the big ones.

Do you think he was shading TSE?
While being 100% completely right. I'm just that good. -Garmr (Wasn't Right)
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:00 am

Post by Garmr »

Also bob going to add this isn't a normal game in a sense. There's enough scum for scum to hunt opposing scum. So they wouldn't have to fake scum hunting and all the thought process's that go with it. So I doubt any scum this game will fake scum or act differently to their town self when it comes to hunting till an entire team is eliminated. The oddities will come to interactions between certain people.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:07 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 762, Dolly Parton wrote:Why are people so worried about the TSE wagon when we all know that the Dolly wagon is about to take over!
By Dolly wagon, you mean a wagon on you?

More votes on TrueSoulEnergy. We need to end Day 1 NOW.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:09 am

Post by Garmr »

I don't know who the other town is this game and I'm not scum so I have no help from anyone. So that makes me feel alone and I just want to Hide away till the games smaller and easier to sort.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:12 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 660, insomnia wrote:
In post 650, davesaz wrote:Why do you want external validation?
I’m self conscious and often doubt myself
Thanks for sharing. I was asking TSE. ;)
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:15 am

Post by Amrun »

I’m sorry for my inactivity here. I have a big test on Saturday and I’m fully in a big autoimmune flairup and throwing up everything I eat and all sorts of horrible shit that comes along with it. I haven’t had the energy for mafia. I have like 3 hrs sleep as well. Catchup ASAP but even though I think 32 pages is reasonable for a game this size, I still want to stab my eyes out at the thought of reading it.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
kagesong
kagesong
Goon
kagesong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:17 am

Post by kagesong »

In post 754, Garmr wrote:
In post 752, kagesong wrote:
In post 744, Garmr wrote:@Kage why are you playing up the fact your a novice????
I think I mentioned it like ... twice. And probably mostly because of novice fails in my last completed game. (technically I repped, but I don't think it ever went official).

Basically, because I'm not sure if I'm looking at things a good way. So people can hopefully help me recognize my mistakes and do better.
It's used as a scum tell on this site for some reason. But why do you want to look good?
I'm not sure I understand the context of your question.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:17 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 686, insomnia wrote:Drixx / BR / Garmr / tictac

Can all get vig’d
I disagree on Drixx and tictac.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
kagesong
kagesong
Goon
kagesong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:20 am

Post by kagesong »

In post 761, Drixx wrote:TSE is honestly not worth any mental effort at the moment.
I think this is true. However, does that imply that there couldn't be use from the reaction to his claim, to see what happens there? Or would it all be moot iyo?
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:20 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 699, gobbledygook wrote:I could do a Dolly Parton wagon too.
So you're not going to be useless?
UNVOTE:
kagesong
kagesong
Goon
kagesong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:22 am

Post by kagesong »

In post 764, Drixx wrote:"Drixx is good as scum. Multiball lets scum do townie things. Drixx is doing townie things. Therefore Drixx is scum."
I didn't see this as much as "[all the Drixx good scum stuff]... So, I don't think it's a good reason to lean town on him." Which is notably different than, "He's scum." Can you show me where you see that? This will help me sort insomnia's position I think.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:25 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 704, Garmr wrote:You know the two scum teams should try and shoot for other scum or people that scum read me. If you shoot enough people that scum read me you can like set me up as mislynch and fuck over the other team since they are more dangerous than town. So aim for scummy people that scum read me you can't lose.
This is weird.
kagesong
kagesong
Goon
kagesong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:25 am

Post by kagesong »

In post 767, Drixx wrote:Main substantive bit was asking me why I cased him but voted elsewhere. I feel like that's probably not a good sign,
I agree that it looks bad. But I think that will be easy to sort. I'm personally more interested in the KM position right now.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:27 am

Post by insomnia »

hey insomnia already clarified the position that drixx misrepresented!
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:27 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 711, insomnia wrote:tictac's focusing on a silly thing that never catches wolves but he attempts to make it look like it does
Making myself a note to look back at this.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:27 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 785, davesaz wrote:
In post 686, insomnia wrote:Drixx / BR / Garmr / tictac

Can all get vig’d
I disagree on Drixx and tictac.
Could be persuaded on drixx but tictac no.
kagesong
kagesong
Goon
kagesong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:30 am

Post by kagesong »

In post 772, bob3141 wrote:
In post 737, kagesong wrote:
In post 734, bob3141 wrote:
In post 704, Garmr wrote:You know the two scum teams should try and shoot for other scum or people that scum read me. If you shoot enough people that scum read me you can like set me up as mislynch and fuck over the other team since they are more dangerous than town. So aim for scummy people that scum read me you can't lose.

So what your saying is that if your scum you would killing off players that scum read you. Just looks like your trying to get ahead of suspect night kills by saying oh scum must be trying to frame me.
This wasn't a great look to me either. I thought about the same thing. But being novice, I wasn't sure if it was normal debate or not. So I didn't speak up.

So what did you see. All you have said is "yes what he said"

As my read on him comes from his abondement of his fonz push so quickly after he realised he was mistaken about fonz voting TSE. Town him isnt easily taken a back. He might reconsider as town but he will push a bit more first. While scum him is bit more opportunistic but lets go much easier if it looks like he might lose the arguement.

So what about garmr contributed to you make your conclusion from that statement of garmrs
Unfortunately, all I can really say is basically what I've said.

I suppose my post would have been along the lines of, "are you trying to tell your scum buddies who to aim for somehow? Is there a PT tactic here?" But, that's gone very wrong for me a lot. I figured it would be a newb mistake to mention. (which apparently is AI to talk about? that's weird.)
Black Ranger
Black Ranger
Goon
Black Ranger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:32 am

Post by Black Ranger »

Few things-

There's a hood. Drixx has accused me of being scum in it. You're reading his POV. I'm not sure if he's really operating off some tell of "helpfulness" or being plainly malicious by deliberately pissing me off and never walking it back. He's very much
not shy
right now and my experience with scum!Drixx is more of a lurksack reads machine. My reaction was "vote me fucker" which is apparently terrible and I'm 100% still of that opinion if he's going to copy and paste a read of mine and call me unoriginal :laugh: {Redacted} doesn't want to out yet, but I'm pretty sure their unwillingness to corroborate at the moment will be passed onto the main thread eventually.

Nero, what did you mean by "... are you willing to PL TSE by day 3 if he's still alive"? Are we incapable of playing without a flip on TSE or do you want him to self resolve?
kagesong
kagesong
Goon
kagesong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:32 am

Post by kagesong »

In post 776, Rhinox wrote:
In post 774, insomnia wrote:i sucked in mystery tho
eh I'm more process oriented than results oriented thinking in this particular case
This sounds like a mind set I could get behind. I'm bad at reading meta, but decent at finding strategic buttons. Where do you guys land right now? I'm not necessarily agreeing to agree with you. But I want to pick the mindset further.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:36 am

Post by Pine »

32 pages first day. That’s not nearly as bad as I was expecting. Still probably not going to read them.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
kagesong
kagesong
Goon
kagesong
Goon
Goon

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:37 am

Post by kagesong »

In post 777, Almost50 wrote:
In post 708, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:Top 10 questions no one will ever know the answer to.

Off the top of my head:

1- How Deep Is Your Love?
2- Who Can It Be Now?
3- Do You Really Want To Hurt Me?
4- Who Is It?
5- How Am I Supposed To Live Without You?
6- Where Do You Go?
7- Why?
8- Lover Why?
9- Can I Touch You?e
10- When Will I Be Famous?
Ooo, I think I learned the answers to these.

1- How Deep Is Your Love? Shallow as hell it turns out, just deep enough for lies.
2- Who Can It Be Now? Apparently not me.
3- Do You Really Want To Hurt Me? So much you won't want me back no matter how hard I try to come back.
4- Who Is It? nobody, you're paranoid
5- How Am I Supposed To Live Without You? I died.
6- Where Do You Go? Back to her mom's apparently
7- Why? Because money
8- Lover Why? Because I can't afford money for your healthcare
9- Can I Touch You? not anymore
10- When Will I Be Famous? Yeah right. Talent is worthless.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:38 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 797, Pine wrote:32 pages first day. That’s not nearly as bad as I was expecting. Still probably not going to read them.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”