SausasaurusRex
Goon
SausasaurusRex
Goon
Goon

Post Post #876 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:41 am

Post by SausasaurusRex »

In post 870, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 819, Black Ranger wrote:The hood does not have a list of people with access to it. It actually says the opposite.
In post 831, SausasaurusRex wrote:That’s interesting. I’m also in a neighbourhood, but mine lists all the people with access at the top.
Something feels off with this, generally hoods, or any PTs for that matter are supposed to list all the people who are in it.

@Saus -
are you in the same hood as BR or are you in a different hood?

@Drixx -
can you confirm that Black Ranger is telling the truth about the hood not having a list of people in it?
I'm in a different neighbourhood. I'm interested in Drixx's response. It seems strange for the neighbourhoods to be different, and if they're not it's a weird thing to lie about, knowing that literally anyne in his neighbourhood could say something.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #877 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:41 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

In post 666, tictac wrote:i'd unvote the energy-guy, but I don't buy the claim. at all.
pedit: lol
VOTE: tictac
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #878 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:43 am

Post by insomnia »

Why would someone lying about the number of people in a hood mean anything? By all means I think he just didn’t see them but even if he did deliberately lie about it, what does it even tell you lol
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #879 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:49 am

Post by BBmolla »

Checking in

No HeyBBmolla

VOTE: TrueSoulEnergy
cause apparently my vote was missed

I’m out see you in 24 hours
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #880 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:54 am

Post by Something_Smart »

Catching up.
See you in 6 hours
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #881 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 8:55 am

Not a fan of , but it could very well be playstyle. I've only ever seen Fonz as scum and he's definitely an old-school type player.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #882 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:01 am

In post 331, Nero Cain wrote:so lets save the mod a replace and lynch a scummy slot with a useless role?
Bodyguard is literally an innocent child in the long run, assuming there exists at least one town role that scum need to kill.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #883 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:02 am

In post 342, Kirari Momobami wrote:I don't think this setup can be won through coalition unfortunately which means early game is gonna kinda suck
I mean I wouldn't exactly be looking forward to the prospect of making a 26-player townbloc...
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #884 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:04 am

In post 365, Pink Ball wrote:People who keep saying that the wagon on TSE is just a policy lynch are not reading the game
It is though, you may have a genuine scumread on him but you're scumreading him because his playstyle comes off as superficially scummy.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #885 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:07 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 884, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 365, Pink Ball wrote:People who keep saying that the wagon on TSE is just a policy lynch are not reading the game
It is though, you may have a genuine scumread on him but you're scumreading him because his playstyle comes off as superficially scummy.
No, I'm scumreading him because of meta
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #886 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:09 am

From what game?
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #887 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:10 am

In post 443, Drixx wrote:Let's get some more votes on KM here. That "wheel" shit is abomination and is nearly enough on its own. Then the "look at me, I have reads" post followed by deflection when pressed to explain the scum leans. That's not town motivated.
TSE and Ank both did similar gimmicks in TvA, and they were town. Why is this different?
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #888 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:11 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 886, Something_Smart wrote:From what game?
Can't
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #889 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:12 am

._.

Pardon me for not accepting your reasoning as valid then.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #890 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:13 am

Post by Pink Ball »

I didn't ask you to accept my reasoning. I haven't given my reasoning
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #891 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:15 am

Post by insomnia »

You won’t be able to provide a reasoning in 2 weeks Pink Ball.

Das facts
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #892 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:15 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 882, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 331, Nero Cain wrote:so lets save the mod a replace and lynch a scummy slot with a useless role?
Bodyguard is literally an innocent child in the long run, assuming there exists at least one town role that scum need to kill.
Say Noni claims loyal neighbouriser. What stops scum from roleblocking TrueSoulEnergy while killing Noni?

Point is, it's not confirmable until the very late stages of the game.

Discerning all for now.
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #893 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:15 am

kind of implied that you had more reasoning that you thought people should be aware of, though, right? Like it's one thing to say "it's not a policy lynch" but another to say "if you think it's a policy lynch, you aren't reading."
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #894 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:16 am

In post 892, Hectic wrote:Say Noni claims loyal neighbouriser. What stops scum from roleblocking TrueSoulEnergy while killing Noni?
Nothing, but then that's a roleblock they can't be using elsewhere, and there's a lot of ways that could backfire (voyeur being the main one).
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #895 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:17 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 893, Something_Smart wrote: kind of implied that you had more reasoning that you thought people should be aware of, though, right? Like it's one thing to say "it's not a policy lynch" but another to say "if you think it's a policy lynch, you aren't reading."
I was talking about Nero's case, not my reasoning. I can't talk about my reasoning.

TSE's reaction to his wagon is highly scum indicative for him.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #896 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:18 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 891, insomnia wrote:You won’t be able to provide a reasoning in 2 weeks Pink Ball.

Das facts
I still love you
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #897 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:18 am

In post 498, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:Aside from TSE, I'd be willing to lynch profii, Elsa, Egix, Drixx.
This is an interesting scumlist and by interesting I mean I don't understand any of the reads and would appreciate at least a brief explanation. (If you already gave an explanation that I haven't seen yet then ignore this)
Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced

Post Post #898 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:20 am

In post 895, Pink Ball wrote:I was talking about Nero's case, not my reasoning.
Nero's case is really obviously confbiased by the fact that he wants to policy lynch TSE, though...
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #899 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 9:21 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 896, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 891, insomnia wrote:You won’t be able to provide a reasoning in 2 weeks Pink Ball.

Das facts
I still love you

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”