clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #525 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:08 pm

Post by clidd »

Nero, how would you describe scum!you in a nutshell ?
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:19 pm

Post by chkflip »

The age old "If I was scum" conversation. Always enlightening.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:37 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 524, Nero Cain wrote:I had felt like you had gotten fairly good at reading then in CHK's game you were scum reading me early on and I had thought that was weird. perhaps I was thinking of someone else.
Only other games I can remember off the top of my head is Extravaganza where you were scum and I was unsure the whole time and Raybells anything uPick which was a long time ago and I tunneled you. I know we've played other games, but they don't stick out as well in my mind.

I kinda just started assuming you were town in mainstream and it worked pretty well, tbh.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 7:23 pm

Post by chkflip »

We don't talk about Mainstream.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Rabid Schnauzer
Rabid Schnauzer
Goon
Rabid Schnauzer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:49 pm

Post by Rabid Schnauzer »

In post 462, Robbnva wrote:
In post 459, Nero Cain wrote:u get banned alot guy
This site doesn’t violate the attacker, they ban the attacked for snapping back.
Don't know about your case, but with me and panthaleon that's certainly true.
Rabid Schnauzer
Rabid Schnauzer
Goon
Rabid Schnauzer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:50 pm

In post 467, Robbnva wrote:Anyways. It is what it is. So I’ll just keep my mouth shut. I don’t care who we lynch anymore.
Then vote Nero please.
Rabid Schnauzer
Rabid Schnauzer
Goon
Rabid Schnauzer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:55 pm

In post 482, clidd wrote:
In post 481, Robbnva wrote:Guys. Jake has good reads. Imma sheep him for now
What do you think about Kage AtE before leaving ?
FWIW that started in his last game. I believe it's legit. Had a few PMs with him. He has medical issues and can't pay for treatment, his girlfriend who was also the breadwinner just left him. Guy's pretty much a wreck right now. I wish he would have stayed in just to give himself some escape.
Rabid Schnauzer
Rabid Schnauzer
Goon
Rabid Schnauzer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:57 pm

In post 499, Non lmh wrote:signed up for too many games, won't happen again
replace me out please
Ooh that's a good development.
Rabid Schnauzer
Rabid Schnauzer
Goon
Rabid Schnauzer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:03 pm

Clidd says a lot of words, but doesn't really say anything or push anyone.
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: jessie she it

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:06 pm

Post by team rocket queen »

so i know dumb tells are lean scum and it's anti-town to speculate on setup on day 1, but, uh, is there some amount of setup information i'm lacking? like how many mafia are in the game, possible roles, etc? and is there some way to gain this information legally without asking in the thread? since everyone else seems to know (or doesn't care?) it doesn't seem to be in any of the mod posts (speaking of which the flavor of this game doesn't seem to make any sense to me unless there is only one mafia or seth is a third party role?)

a lot of day 1 was consumed by the fight between rabid and jake, which seems to be common for jake but not for rabid. at least according to y'all; i haven't yet had the time to read any of their completed games. the aggression from rabid makes sense if rabid has a provable town role and a neighborhood outside of the game thread to discuss any information with since it serves the purpose of helping to determine the alignment of anyone pushed upon as well as helping to determine the alignment of those within the neighborhood. what is strange, though, is rabid's disappearance following the fight with jake, so i guess i'd like to ask nero and bingle if rabid has remained active in the neighborhood thread or if they've gone dark there as well. from jake's perspective, as far as i can tell, a prolonged fight with a provable member of town is expressly anti-town, but if this is a pattern (getting banned from a mafia forum is loose) it's likely ego and NAI. the fight pulled attention from rabid's push onto chemist (4 of chemist's 9 posts are direct responses to rabid, 1 is a hello, 1 is a naked vote of luna [assumed to be retaliation for luna's vote], 1 is a question posed to rabid about how important it is to clear yourself [which doesn't really make sense given that rabid said they could prove they were town], 1 is the retraction of said naked vote, and 1 [posted two days after the rest] is a gut read of not mafia)

really dislike OGI so i'm willing to nullify all of kage's posts. the only posts from bingle which stuck out to me were the discussion of not mafia's role with chidd which seemed, uh, anti-town at best? what possible benefit does that have from either of their perspectives? chidd's push on not mafia is frustrating in general since not mafia's posts show clear game solving when there are more than a handful of more or less non-participants (including seeming widely townread garmr)
In post 55, Not_Mafia wrote:Fake/Chemist/?
^^^ this posted at a time when jake was diffusing rabid push and taking the game away from any sort of productivity seems especially notable.

a few other quick notes:

i'm not convinced the bob slot could pass a turing test. feels like they reverse engineered the 20 questions bot and let it loose in a mafia forum so it out here posting aimless questions which have largely gone unanswered

i liked chkflip voting non for three naked votes and no other content but it consumes too much of their iso.

the arguments in favor of lynching within the neighborhood seem to be 1/3 to hit, if we hit we win since one mafia down and two confirmed town, which is much greater than random so definitely plus EV. though, once again, i don't know the possible setups so grain of salt. what does tomorrow look like if we vote within the neighborhood and miss? it seems unlikely a mafia within a closed subset would vote within that subset, but i'd like to hear more from rabid as to why they're voting nero or if this is just a gambit planned within their neighborhood.

VOTE: nero
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:16 pm

VOTE: VOTE: nero
team rocket queen
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
team rocket queen
jessie she it
Goon
Goon

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:17 pm

sorry
Rabid Schnauzer
Rabid Schnauzer
Goon
Rabid Schnauzer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:21 pm

In post 534, team rocket queen wrote:so i know dumb tells are lean scum and it's anti-town to speculate on setup on day 1, but, uh, is there some amount of setup information i'm lacking? like how many mafia are in the game, possible roles, etc? and is there some way to gain this information legally without asking in the thread? since everyone else seems to know (or doesn't care?) it doesn't seem to be in any of the mod posts (speaking of which the flavor of this game doesn't seem to make any sense to me unless there is only one mafia or seth is a third party role?)
There's no setup information given other than it's a normal and so must follow the normal guidelines:
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Normal_Game
Note that those explicitly normal roles aren't the only possible roles in the game. There are other roles which qualify as normal if used in certain ways.

We don't know how many scum, but the vast majority of 1 player games are 10:3 (10 town, 3 scum). Since it's a mini normal we know there's exactly one scum faction. Third parties like SKs aren't allowed in mini normals.
a lot of day 1 was consumed by the fight between rabid and jake, which seems to be common for jake but not for rabid. at least according to y'all; i haven't yet had the time to read any of their completed games. the aggression from rabid makes sense if rabid has a provable town role and a neighborhood outside of the game thread to discuss any information with since it serves the purpose of helping to determine the alignment of anyone pushed upon as well as helping to determine the alignment of those within the neighborhood. what is strange, though, is rabid's disappearance following the fight with jake,
D1 aggression isn't abnormal for me as town. Unfortunately, I frequently become the center of attention and scum hide behind that. Plus in this case, I know jake will go on forever. So, once I town read jake, I backed off to observe others. Also just depends how busy I am at work.
You need to put that in bold or vote tags. p-edit: nm
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:33 pm

Post by Robbnva »

In post 504, Bingle wrote:
In post 495, Robbnva wrote:Anyway it’s pointless to talk about. Have to focus on the game. I’m waiting for bingle to do something but I’m still waiting.
Is the premise that I haven’t done anything AI? Cause that would be a load of crap.
I disagree obviously.
Proudest mafia moment was the greatest unvote in the history of mafiascum.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:35 pm

Post by Robbnva »

In post 515, Bingle wrote:Robb what are your not me reads?
What does that mean?
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:36 pm

Post by Robbnva »

In post 530, Rabid Schnauzer wrote:
In post 467, Robbnva wrote:Anyways. It is what it is. So I’ll just keep my mouth shut. I don’t care who we lynch anymore.
Then vote Nero please.
I’ll vote whoever reaches 4 or more.
Rabid Schnauzer
Rabid Schnauzer
Goon
Rabid Schnauzer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:48 pm

VOTE: clidd
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:52 pm

Post by Bingle »

In post 539, Robbnva wrote:What does that mean?
Presumably you have some kind of read on a single player not named Bingle. I'd like to hear about one at least. More if possible.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:53 pm

Post by Robbnva »

In post 542, Bingle wrote:
Presumably you have some kind of read on a single player not named Bingle. I'd like to hear about one at least. More if possible.
Current scum reads are your slot and rabid. For reasons explained. That’s the only reads I have.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:54 pm

Post by Robbnva »

In post 541, Rabid Schnauzer wrote:VOTE: clidd
Why the switch?
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:56 pm

Post by Robbnva »

In post 542, Bingle wrote:
What do you think you’ve done that’s AI?
Rabid Schnauzer
Rabid Schnauzer
Goon
Rabid Schnauzer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:00 am

In post 544, Robbnva wrote:
In post 541, Rabid Schnauzer wrote:VOTE: clidd
Why the switch?
Clidd's posting, and developments in the hood.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:07 am

Post by Bingle »

VOTE: trq

534 is god tier levels of gross. She shades like half the thread while avoiding making any real points about any of them, then sheeps a case she doesn't understand from one of the players she is shading onto a player she doesn't otherwise mention to put pressure behind a wagon that isn't the largest option.
Bingle
Bingle
Survivor
Bingle
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:08 am

Post by Bingle »

My slot has done the most in the neighborhood I think. It's very quiet, which is completely fine with me.
Robbnva
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Robbnva
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:13 am

Post by Robbnva »

In post 548, Bingle wrote:My slot has done the most in the neighborhood I think. It's very quiet, which is completely fine with me.
To quote Shania Twain. That don’t impress me much

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”