He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1250 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:27 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 1198, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 1182, Wake1 wrote:
Prodding hersho, Golden Robster, UltimatePlank, clidd, QuantumQuasar, BBMolla, ar98mubarik, eth0s, Non lmh, and Emperor flippyNips. Come on guys.
To he fair, you should've expected having to prod that many people in a 50p, lel. Exactly 1/5 the player list, lol.
BBMolla being prodded is pretty unfair unless the timer is 24 hours.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1251 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:27 am

Post by The Fonz »

Yeah tictac's reaction to Titus' replace is
really bad.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1252 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:29 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1249, davesaz wrote:
In post 1196, Titus wrote:@Drixx, I probably would have shot you. I would have shot the most likely scum candidate fmpov. In order to have you live to lylo, all of my other suspects would have to be lynched. I play to win and play friendly but I don't directly decide who wins based on friendship (unless a cognitive bias does that). So TDLR, it depends but likely you.
Not sure how this other game stuff helps this game.
I'm not 100% sure how it helps either. If it's kept to a single post or two, it might as well be answered. Different people find use in different things.

I'll answer almost anything put to me.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1253 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:30 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1251, The Fonz wrote:Yeah tictac's reaction to Titus' replace is
really bad.
There's room for you on tictac's wagon.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1254 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:32 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 1205, tictac wrote:
In post 1202, Pink Ball wrote:Titus is a shorter name than TSE's so is easier to vote.
eyy. coolio.
VOTE: Titus

to be clear: loud-foo not gonna exist in 50p game cause it's annoying to mod and mechanically too uninteresting to bother.
Also, it's easy as pie to claim roleblocked tomorrow, so why
not
claim it as scum.
In post 1207, Titus wrote:Ok yup tictac is scum. Willing to vote there too.
Starting to lean that way. Initially I thought town but this feels like not-town motivation. However I have to remember not to assign my mechanical proficiency to others.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1255 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:33 am

Post by Nero Cain »

you guys need to stop being bad and either vote profil, BR or Amrun.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1256 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:35 am

Post by The Fonz »

In post 1253, Titus wrote:
In post 1251, The Fonz wrote:Yeah tictac's reaction to Titus' replace is
really bad.
There's room for you on tictac's wagon.
Yeah I'm considering it obvs but am just about to step into work so want to have read beyond a skim before I change a vote, if I'm gonna.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1257 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

or Fonz, yeah I'd accept a fonz lynch as well.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1258 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:37 am

Post by The Fonz »

In post 1257, Nero Cain wrote:or Fonz, yeah I'd accept a fonz lynch as well.
GDIAF.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1259 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:39 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 1220, Something_Smart wrote:
In post 1215, Drixx wrote:So can you tell me what you're trying to accomplish here S_S? You're engaging with me pretty heavily in an attempt to defend KM here ... but I've managed basically no traction there while one of the other things I pointed out today is a viable wagon. Like ... I would like to understand what you're trying to accomplish here.
- get inside your head so I can understand and hopefully read you better

- understand exactly why you think KM is scum so I can either join your push or try to convince you to weaken your read, depending on whether I agree with your reasoning (and it seems pretty shaky right now).
I think this is two town talking. The purpose of the discussion is obviously to increase understanding of each other and their reads.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1260 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1246, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 1243, Nero Cain wrote:can we lynch profil now?
sell me on profii being better than aaron or elsa?
he's doing jack squat, outright refused to talk about the game at one point. All he's done is OMGUS scum read me after I called him scum and then tried to talk down my early scum reads. U r scum reading Drixx for this exact same reason.

vote profil

Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1261 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:42 am

Post by Kirari Momobami »

Yeah actually this is fine on reread

VOTE: profii

it's funny, no one ever bothered to give me a straight answer on their fonz read but actually there are things in his iso I like
The only one who can decide your worth.. is you
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1262 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:42 am

ftr I had that in pedit before you told me to vote him :P
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1263 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:42 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1258, The Fonz wrote:
In post 1257, Nero Cain wrote:or Fonz, yeah I'd accept a fonz lynch as well.
GDIAF.
then vote profil or STFU

AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1264 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:43 am

Post by AaronFrost »

In post 1070, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 1066, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:Explain Tictac, AF and S_S Reads.
In post 36, tictac wrote:woo

VOTE: TrueSoulEnergy
I liked the woo; also joining a bandwagon to help get the game started is +townie

SS I didn't like the SK claim or the way he's made three separate posts just to say "hello" to people basically. I've been looking for reasons to townread him in his more recent posting and haven't seen anything yet
In post 91, AaronFrost wrote:Oh boy this is gonna be a game. Of mafia. That we are gonna play.
In post 108, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 97, Almost50 wrote:
In post 91, AaronFrost wrote:Oh boy this is gonna be a game. Of mafia. That we are gonna play.
Are the Traitor of your team? Too bad nobody crumbed scum in their first post though. :mrgreen:
Yeah I rolled traitor again and that makes me sad :(

Playing as a traitor is hard
91 is a really awkward entrance

claiming traitor in multi-ball is pretty survivalistic

don't see any reason to townread AF rn

OK, so why did you choose those three names? Do you disagree on any of them or were you simply choosing one from each category?
These reasons feel like lazy bs and not well thought out, it reads like you don't actually believe in these reads and are just grasping at reasons to justify them. What about SS saying 'hello' to people makes him more likely scum over town? Why is my 'awkward' entrance or my fake traitor claim at the beginning of the game scum indicative? Have you read the rest of my posts that have actual game content in them? Are you actually serious with that tictac read?

I also don't like how you've been constantly asking for others' opinions on your reads without engaging with them yourself, it looks like you're attempting to get someone to agree or verify your position.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1265 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:45 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 1245, Kirari Momobami wrote:why do you think I want to take time to explain my initial gut takes on the 17 people I do have reads on when those reads are constantly shifting?
I was going to point out another post that mentioned gut.
If it's gut then just say so when you're asked about it. Easy fix.
People do have gut reads, and they can be pretty good ones. For example, I think A50 is town based on tone and topic of his posts, without going into relevance / correctness at all.
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1266 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:46 am

Post by AaronFrost »

I think Drixx's play here is a huge contrast from TvA and I don't think I want to lynch there today.

I'm basically trying to sort people into "would lynch D1" and "would not lynch D1"
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1267 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:46 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1150, insomnia wrote:Wolfy vote
not wolfy, just bad.

vote profil
In post 1153, VaultDweller wrote:I'm here, but lol if you expect me to catch up.
don't expect me to not want u dead.
In post 1158, Amrun wrote:Because I want to achieve a lynch and you are severely underplaying how extremely difficult that will be to do.
there's over a week till dl, you fear mongering that when need to pile on TSE/Titus or risk a nl doesn't mesh with reality I think.
In post 1191, Drixx wrote:So ... what do we think about the people who kept trying to come back to TSE and fearmonger a wagon there by talking about how hard it would be to secure a lynch? It was pretty obvious for days now that TSE was a slot that will self revolve. There are way more interesting slots to consider for today.
yes we know Amrun is scum. Move on and be useful.

vote profil
In post 1233, insomnia wrote:Amrun not noticing me scum reading her 3 times now must mean she’s scared

You should be
i mean, she notices she just doesn't want to fight with u.
In post 1248, davesaz wrote:Do you think Pisskop would claim miller as scum?
i am p sure piss has claimed miller and coasted to a win as scum. We'll watch him like a hawk.

now vote profil

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1268 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Reasons to follow Nero onto profil.

1. I'm town
2. I'm right

Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1269 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:47 am

In post 1264, AaronFrost wrote:What about SS saying 'hello' to people makes him more likely scum over town? Why is my 'awkward' entrance or my fake traitor claim at the beginning of the game scum indicative? Have you read the rest of my posts that have actual game content in them? Are you actually serious with that tictac read?
these are explanations of reads specifically given on page 12, thirty pages ago, which is another reason that asking for explanations of reads in a game this fast can be dumb. We're now 30 pages later and people are still arguing over a readslist that is no longer up to date

SS was null/nullscum at the time, otherwise known as the "would lynch" pile but he's now town

Your entrance was awkward, faking a traitor claim in multiball is scummy, and your posts since then have not improved my read of you, including your omgus and shade right now

That you're asking about the tictac read from 30 pages ago but not asking about the push on tictac RIGHT NOW from a bunch of other slots is really weird. I do still think tictac is town but now more because I don't see why she decides to push TSE-slot AFTER it is replaced by a far more charismatic player, even if the reasoning there was admittedly really bad
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1270 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:48 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1266, AaronFrost wrote:I think Drixx's play here is a huge contrast from TvA and I don't think I want to lynch there today.

I'm basically trying to sort people into "would lynch D1" and "would not lynch D1"
hello not town, how are you today?

vote profil if you aren't on his team

Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1271 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:49 am

In post 1266, AaronFrost wrote:I'm basically trying to sort people into "would lynch D1" and "would not lynch D1"
Maybe instead of announcing that this is what you're doing, you could just... do it
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1272 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:50 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 1255, Nero Cain wrote:you guys need to stop being bad and either vote profil, BR or Amrun.
I might get a chance to check for myself later, but have you said why?
Amrun is practically identical to two other recent games as town. This game is young and I'd need something specific to look at.
No real opinion on profii or BR. Doubt I've seen many posts from either.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1273 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:50 am

Post by Titus »

@Nero, if you think Amrun's scum, what do you think of her whiteknighting me but having no opinion on BR or tictac?

What is your read on tictac?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1274 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 6:51 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 1268, Nero Cain wrote:Reasons to follow Nero onto profil.

1. I'm town
2. I'm right

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”