Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1425 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:17 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1422, Elsa Jay wrote:Yeah Kimari is either Kray Kray obsessing with me or just a stalker. She's mentioned my name like 10 times. "Okay but what about Elsa" feels like a tic she can't stop saying.

Ignoring that Anime Girl for a bit, can someone do me a solid and put the main people we wanna lynch now in a single educated post?
Tictac because moonlogic and their scummy response to my sub in.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1426 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:37 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1422, Elsa Jay wrote:Ignoring that Anime Girl for a bit, can someone do me a solid and put the main people we wanna lynch now in a single educated post?
How can you be so cruel as to ignore me when you've already stolen my heart?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1427 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:39 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1424, profii wrote:Is neros push on making you lol
...?
His push on you, you mean?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1428 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:41 pm

Post by Wake1 »

Official Vote Count

Titus
(10): Jackal711, Pink Ball, Cat Scratch Fever, profii, Hectic, Uncrowned, Yiley, VaultDweller, Dolly Parton, tictac
tictac
(9): insomnia, Rhinox, Black Ranger, Titus, AaronFrost, Amrun, Not Known 15, gobbledygook, NorwegianboyEE
profii
(3): Nero Cain, Kirari Momobami, Egix96
Black Ranger
(3): The Fonz, Almost50, Elsa Jay
Kirari Momobami
(2): Drixx, kagesong
Garmr
(1): bob3141
Something_Smart
(1): DrDolittle
BBMolla
(1): Garmr

Not Voting
(20): NotAJumbleOfNumbers, clidd, UltimatePlank, SausasaurusRex, Non Imh, davesaz, dsjstr, Chemist1422, Pine, Something_Smart, eth0s, EeveeLution Army, pisskop, QuantumQuasar, Jamelia, Golden Robster, BBMolla, ar98mubarik, hersho, Emperor FlippyNips

With 50 alive, it takes 26 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2020-03-22 10:04:00)
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1429 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:01 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 1330, Nero Cain wrote:there are 13 scum in this game. Town
SHOULD
be casting a wide net.
Identifying people who might be scum is cool, but I think part of the message is that we'll have to choose one to lynch.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1430 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1429, davesaz wrote:
In post 1330, Nero Cain wrote:there are 13 scum in this game. Town
SHOULD
be casting a wide net.
Identifying people who might be scum is cool, but I think part of the message is that we'll have to choose one to lynch.
agreed.

VOTE: Titus
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1431 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:06 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Nero, do you think Titus is a better wagon than tictac?

- Bunno
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1432 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:06 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

yes
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1433 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1431, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Nero, do you think Titus is a better wagon than tictac?
He's voting with the guy he's repeating is scum over and over.

Nero's voting me for saying his push will go nowhere. *shrug* If you got a big ego, I'm going to bring you to reality. Some people don't like that.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1434 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:19 pm

Post by Titus »

Like Nero's either scum with tictac or needs to learn people who correct him are probably town. Of course, over the years that's never happened but at least Nero's not Albert B. Rampage (not a player in this game).
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1435 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:22 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1433, Titus wrote:Nero's voting me for saying his push will go nowhere.
this is a very interesting interpretation of events. As I disagree that you were telling me it would "go nowhere" but telling me to limit my scumhunting to 2 players.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1436 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:24 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1435, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1433, Titus wrote:Nero's voting me for saying his push will go nowhere.
this is a very interesting interpretation of events. As I disagree that you were telling me it would "go nowhere" but telling me to limit my scumhunting to 2 players.
Wrong. I said push your scumread that's already wagoned. Limit your scumhunting is not something I'd say.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1437 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1434, Titus wrote:Like Nero's either scum with tictac or
needs to learn people who correct him are probably town.
Of course, over the years that's never happened but at least Nero's not Albert B. Rampage (not a player in this game).
?????

I've asked and no one has even explained why a tic tac wagon is even a thing. It's all strong-arming. Just b/c a somewhat large group thinks he's scum doesn't necessarily mean u guys are right.

I don't really know what the bolded means but no it does not.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1438 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:27 pm

Post by Titus »

We have 50 players. Pushing a wagon that one one else wants is a bad idea unless townreading the major wagons.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1439 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1436, Titus wrote:Wrong. I said push your scumread that's already wagoned. Limit your scumhunting is not something I'd say.
I'd say that telling me to push BR
is
telling me to narrow/limit my scumhunting.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1440 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:32 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1437, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1434, Titus wrote:Like Nero's either scum with tictac or
needs to learn people who correct him are probably town.
Of course, over the years that's never happened but at least Nero's not Albert B. Rampage (not a player in this game).
?????

I've asked and no one has even explained why a tic tac wagon is even a thing. It's all strong-arming. Just b/c a somewhat large group thinks he's scum doesn't necessarily mean u guys are right.

I don't really know what the bolded means but no it does not.
Nero, we fight every game. No one else is calling you out for your spamtastic play. It's because you get like this.

I said why the back half of the wagon is a thing. Tictac's scummy vote on me. Multiple people have reacted to the post saying it's wierd and/or scummy.

You need to start listening. Gtg.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1441 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:33 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1439, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1436, Titus wrote:Wrong. I said push your scumread that's already wagoned. Limit your scumhunting is not something I'd say.
I'd say that telling me to push BR
is
telling me to narrow/limit my scumhunting.
You can catch scum without pushing them btw. You can only push one or two at a time.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1442 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:33 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

He’s saying that you are killing the momentum on the popular/leading wagon. And considering this is a 50 player game that’s not being very helpful.

- Bunno
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1443 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:34 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1442, NorwegianboyEE wrote:She’s saying that you are killing the momentum on the popular/leading wagon. And considering this is a 50 player game that’s not being very helpful.
+1
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1444 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1438, Titus wrote:Pushing a wagon that one one else wants
how would I know no one else wants it if I don't push it?

now it's true that 5 players will be less likely to vote him but still. If I feel like someone deserves more attention I shouldn't have to not do it just b/c he's not a major wagon. Day 1 is the best day for scumhunting. Today is the best day for flailing about. Telling me and town to pick betwwn BR and Tic Tac with a week and a half left is massively bad.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1445 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:39 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 1444, Nero Cain wrote:Day 1 is the best day for scumhunting. Today is the best day for flailing about. Telling me and town to pick betwwn BR and Tic Tac with a week and a half left is massively bad.
I think you're assuming this is forever. Wrong. The wagons get going. Highlight profili obvscumming in the middle (assuming he is). His reactions tell you about the alignments of the other two. If we pushed up both wagons and profili legit didn't care, you could use that. If both show themselves town, then push profili.

But screaming profili scum is likely to get you ignored and bitched at.

Work with us.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1446 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:39 pm

Post by Titus »

Ok now I really gtg.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1447 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:40 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1442, NorwegianboyEE wrote:He’s saying that you are killing the momentum on the popular/leading wagon. And considering this is a 50 player game that’s not being very helpful.
but I didn't like the tic tac wagon and I was willing to give Titus a chance. I wouldn't even consider the BR wagon to be a "major" wagon. It got what? A max of 5 votes?

And maybe I was killing momentum, who know who'd complain about that? Scum.

Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #1448 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:49 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

In post 1426, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1422, Elsa Jay wrote:Ignoring that Anime Girl for a bit, can someone do me a solid and put the main people we wanna lynch now in a single educated post?
How can you be so cruel as to ignore me when you've already stolen my heart?
Your the anime Neko, not the anime girl, my friend. Keep being you.
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #1449 (ISO) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 1:58 pm

Post by Almost50 »

I guess BR us a no go.

VOTE: tictac

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”