Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1625 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:22 am

Post by Kirari Momobami »

In post 1622, insomnia wrote:Anything in particular that you want my thought on or
The only one who can decide your worth.. is you
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1626 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:24 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 1607, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 1602, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 1600, Kirari Momobami wrote:Pink floof what did you think of 1597?
They are both wrong and it's a discussion that ultimately doesn't matter at all
When does town argue "one scumteam's goal is to eliminate the other scumteam" in multiball? That feels like scum positioning
The question is not when, is why. Why does town argue about scum's goal in multiball? The answer is because town likes to nitpick anything they can and destroy themselves by not focusing in what really matters. Aaron and Nero are not showing scumminess by discussing meaningless shit, they're showing towniness
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1627 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:25 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1626, Pink Ball wrote:Aaron and Nero are not showing scumminess by discussing meaningless shit, they're showing towniness
Lol i'm going to have to agree with that statement.

Bookmark.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1628 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:27 am

Scum nitpicks, town hunts

What is your read of aaron's iso elsewhere if you don't hate that post?
AaronFrost
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
AaronFrost
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1629 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:32 am

Post by AaronFrost »

I'm not nitpicking though, I'm trying to understand Nero's profii read because I don't think it makes much sense. There are far scummier slots and Nero is being uncooperative by continuing to tunnel profii despite there being far scummier slots to wagon right now. If that comes off as nitpicking, then so be it.

Anyways I have to go, not fully caught up as of right now, hope to be by tonight.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1630 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:35 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 1628, Kirari Momobami wrote:Scum nitpicks, town hunts

What is your read of aaron's iso elsewhere if you don't hate that post?
Town hunts is overestimating town, especially on D1, especially on a 50p game. Look how people reacts to posts thinking "gotcha" (tictac's post about Titus, you talking about Aaron). If you say nitpicking is a scum trait, then I'd have to call you scum right now, and that would be stupid considering who you are and how you're approaching this game.

I have no stance about Aaron other than "there's plenty of scummier fish in the sea"
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1631 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:35 am

Post by insomnia »

I’m not really seeing anything with 1597
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1632 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 8:36 am

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 1629, AaronFrost wrote:I'm not nitpicking though, I'm trying to understand Nero's profii read because I don't think it makes much sense. There are far scummier slots and Nero is being uncooperative by continuing to tunnel profii despite there being far scummier slots to wagon right now. If that comes off as nitpicking, then so be it.

Anyways I have to go, not fully caught up as of right now, hope to be by tonight.
Discussing what's one scumteam's best strategy in multiball is nitpicking
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1633 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:06 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1590, insomnia wrote:How did she get such a clear insight into titus’ head just from her saying 2 scum reads?

Nero’s point makes a lot more reasonable an assumption to make than what amrun’s saying. How did she conclude that unless she went from the premise of Titus town?

In hindsight this can actually spew titus town if amrun is scum, or at least they’re not on the same team for sure for sure
I'm treating it as NAI for now, but watching for buddying now that you've flagged it

I'm very predictable in terms of looking at day 1 to solve alignments. It's something that most anyone could predict that I'd look at the most recent VC and say something.

The only reason I laid off as much in TvA is that I was expecting vote fuckery that never really csme.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1634 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:11 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1613, insomnia wrote:
In post 1604, Weiss Schnee wrote:"If I'm replacing in as town and am the leading wagon then I might be the counterwagon to scum" isn't as wild a thought as you make it seem, although it does happen to mirror wolfy survivalism so I don't really know why amrun is choosing one interpretation over the other unless she strongly feels titus is town for other reasons
Bingo. Why is she that confident in Titus town?

And it’s not a wild thought. It’s an insane thought.

In a game where town are uninformed, interpretations like Nero’s are the more townier ones. Town have to scum hunt. Amrun’s interpretation there is ridiculous if it comes from an uninformed PoV. Even if she town read her, I doubt she’d go such great lengths of thoughts to explain why that action comes from town!Titus.

She justified it as a counter to Nero’s accusation, it wasn’t even something picked up on the go. You need to have a high confidence read on someone in order to twist your mind like that, fall into wifom assumptions and come up even half as confident as Amrun looked stating that now.

It’s mind boggling.
Ok this is two townreads saying it, I might need to take another look but I feel this type of look holds more weight in singleball.

If Amrun is scum, I suspect they'd want to keep me around for ~reasons~.

@Drixx, what do you think of recent Amrun's posts?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1635 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:27 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 1590, insomnia wrote:How did she get such a clear insight into titus’ head just from her saying 2 scum reads?

Nero’s point makes a lot more reasonable an assumption to make than what amrun’s saying. How did she conclude that unless she went from the premise of Titus town?

In hindsight this can actually spew titus town if amrun is scum, or at least they’re not on the same team for sure for sure
From what I can remember Amrun's post reflects a more straightforward and logical interpretation.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1636 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:29 am

Post by insomnia »

Interesting reactions.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1637 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:31 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 1605, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 1604, Weiss Schnee wrote:"If I'm replacing in as town and am the leading wagon then I might be the counterwagon to scum" isn't as wild a thought as you make it seem, although it does happen to mirror wolfy survivalism so I don't really know why amrun is choosing one interpretation over the other unless she strongly feels titus is town for other reasons
Gdi I swore I switched that time
Not that big an assumption given slightly under 75% are town.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1638 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:33 am

Post by DrDolittle »

I wonder if there is anyone who is in the player list and hasn't posted yet
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1639 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:39 am

In post 1491, Kirari Momobami wrote:I think only 5 or 6 people haven't posted yet to the thread. GR, clidd, UltimatePlank, hersho, ar98mubarik <-- I think this is the current replacement list. 50 player game I'd rather get started on the replacements early since all of those other than clidd I would guess haven't posted on site since signups, although I didn't double check that
Now that clidd has posted there are 4 slots due to be replaced
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1640 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:45 am

Post by tictac »

In post 1592, AaronFrost wrote:The thing with tictac pointing out Wake's meta felt weird to me, generally weird = scummy. Wake, who is modding the game btw not playing it, is someone who is known to say "I hate Day 1" and then proceeds to lurk for the entire day. Hectic's doing the same thing here, the difference being that Hectic is actually playing the game whereas if he wanted to imitate Wake's playstyle he would just continue to lurk, which he's not. There's no correlation between their play here.
alas, for all my affectations of intellectual superiority i have sadly yet to unlock the elusive secrets of acausal mafia-playing. It is therefore tragically always the case that every single post of mine must be based on those posts that come
earlier
in the cosmic order and
not
on those posts that arrive
later

Also, why does the specific focus on 'Wake' matter, since you agree that Hectic was obviously memeing in ?
In post 1630, Pink Ball wrote:Town hunts is overestimating town, especially on D1, especially on a 50p game. Look how people reacts to posts thinking "gotcha" (
tictac's post about Titus
, you talking about Aaron)
ouch.

also, i can see it's not gonna happen today, so.
In post 804, Chemist1422 wrote:VOTE: NotAJumbleOfNumbers

jumble come back pls
In post 1021, Chemist1422 wrote:UNVOTE: NotAJumbleOfNumbers

jumble if you're around let's talk
In post 1043, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 1022, NotAJumbleOfNumbers wrote:hi i'm around
why are you only interacting with stuff directly relating to you
I find this portion of Chemist ISO hilarious.

VOTE: Chemist1422
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #1641 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:46 am

Post by Psyche »

what an absurd game hello
You can't step in the same river twice.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet

Post Post #1642 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 9:49 am

Post by Pink Ball »

@tictac I meant people's reaction to your post
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1643 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:12 am

Post by insomnia »

Still content with a tictac wagon.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1644 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:27 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 1597, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 1384, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1380, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I've looked at Profii's ISO. And while i don't see much reason to outright believe he is town. I'd prefer putting tictacs vote on TSE and Black Ranger's supposed weird hood playstyle under more scrutiny. They are scummier.
just in case you didn't get my point why I think profii is scummy for having more town reads than scum reads. There are 37 town, a second scum team of 6 and a SK. That's effectively 44 town. He can call practically the entire game town and be mostly right. Town reading is a low key pocket. He's scum but ok.
This might be true if we're in singleball, but in multiball scum genuinely have to scumhunt too and probably have more incentive to do so to fulfill their wincon. Why would it make sense for scum to try and pocket someone when their goal is to eliminate the other scum team?
I'm not sleep deprivation, but I'll put some effort into analyzing this.

In SB, scum have to go out of their way to find town to scumread, usually needing to buck the trend on at least a few of them. It is harder for scum to generate scumreads than it is for town, in SB. For townreads, SB scum are essentially 100% certain of a townread (at least in absence of a 3p). For town!me in SB games, this translates to scumreading people who have either too few scumreads / groups of people they're unwilling to entertain scumreading, or too many very strong townreads for unclear reasons. Scumreads with no conviction are another clue.

In MB, scum can feel free to actively scumhunt because finding other!scum is a win-win for them -- it eliminates competition (good as long as 2nd team stays alive) and makes them look towny. They have to be careful not to go overboard on town reading people because it will create false positive associations from town's point of view, and identify themselves as pocketing other!scum from the scum point of view. For town!me this means that strong scumhunters can't be locktown in a MB, and people who are disinterested and can't get traction in the game are more likely to be bad!town than weak!scum.

I think this makes Nero's case (few townreads) quite a bit weaker. It means that AF's main point (which to me the point of the post is that MB scum are scumhunting) is true but sorta irrelevant as a rebuttal. I don't think 1597 is very good as evidence for scum!AF. It's probably more NAI.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1645 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:33 am

Post by davesaz »

I think I flipped Nero's case in that post -- it's too few scumreads.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1646 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:38 am

Post by BBmolla »

Checking in

No HeyBBmolla

VOTE: tictac

Voting top wagon

I’m out see you in 24 hours
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1647 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:39 am

Post by insomnia »

Hi molla

Bye molla
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #1648 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:40 am

Post by BBmolla »

Hi Insomnia happy page 66
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1649 (ISO) » Wed Mar 11, 2020 10:49 am

Post by profii »

In post 1641, Psyche wrote:what an absurd game hello
His name was Psyche
He likes a dude called Mikey
Hes not a righty