She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1975 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:16 am

Post by Titus »

VOTE: Dolly Parton
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1976 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:23 am

Post by insomnia »

Titus, I kind of need you to take a stance on Drixx. You know him well. That statement of yours is as blank as it gets, I don’t even know if you were defending him or what you were trying to convey.

So?
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1977 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:23 am

Post by dsjstr »

In post 1881, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 1879, Psyche wrote:ok im gonna set up a bot for unofficial votecounts instead of trying to read 76 pages and sort 50 players let's do it
I think Wake is arleady using MathBlade's bot, it is just that Wake is a doctor or medical resident and has little time.

---

Hectic, the composition of the game is 37 Town, 6 mafia on team A, 6 mafia on team B, and 1 Serial Killer. Also, Dolly admitted her readslist was serious.
In post 757, Dolly Parton wrote:
In post 668, Garmr wrote:@Dolly is your reads list serious or a randomized joke?
Of course its serious.
Please join this wagon.
Wait how many people are in that "neighborhood"?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1978 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:27 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I mean yeah, Dixx's push on KM b/c "omg wheel!" is p bad but is Drixx really that dumb as scum?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1979 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:27 am

Post by dsjstr »

In post 1359, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1353, gobbledygook wrote:
Nero Cain, can you out the other members of your neighborhood, please?
I
can
but I wanted to maybe talk it over with them first. There are 7 of us.
Oh nevermind, I thought the mafia could have been pretending to be in a hood and once two get killed the rest would been seen as town but there are 7 not 6
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1980 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:28 am

Post by davesaz »

Bottom of 75, in gobble enumerates how I was feeling about Dolly's read list. ;)
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1981 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:29 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1976, insomnia wrote:Titus, I kind of need you to take a stance on Drixx. You know him well. That statement of yours is as blank as it gets, I don’t even know if you were defending him or what you were trying to convey.

So?
I'm strongly defending him. Drixx was scum in TvA. Had no real energy despite me trying to get more from him.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1982 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:34 am

Post by insomnia »

Insert obligatory “This is multiball” post.

If Drixx’s issue is being self-aware about his team mates and how he interacts with them in single ball, the thought of a 50p game and 6 other potential risks for him can change that in so many ways.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1983 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:35 am

Post by chkflip »

"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1984 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:38 am

Post by insomnia »

And I get that thought because he was so awkward around his team mates. He doesn’t have to worry about it.

Early game is easy for people that generally have issues playing as scum, but that energy kind of tapers off with time.

Compare his attitude at the beginning and his attitude now.

Look at the first half of his ISO and then look at the other one. You can tell his desire for scum hunting isn’t as consistent and it reverted to a whole new mental state. It’s blatant.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1985 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:42 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1984, insomnia wrote:And I get that thought because he was so awkward around his team mates. He doesn’t have to worry about it.

Early game is easy for people that generally have issues playing as scum, but that energy kind of tapers off with time.

Compare his attitude at the beginning and his attitude now.

Look at the first half of his ISO and then look at the other one. You can tell his desire for scum hunting isn’t as consistent and it reverted to a whole new mental state. It’s blatant.
Drixx is not your normal scum. He just isn't. He and I have the same thing. We're weaker early and stronger later as either alignment. We both work well with more data to work with. Drixx is not a strong candidate here today.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1986 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:45 am

Post by chkflip »

This just mean Drixx and Titus aren't on the same scumteam.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
eth0s
eth0s
Mafia Scum
eth0s
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1987 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:46 am

Post by eth0s »

@mod, replace me. Personal life is just too crazy right now. Bad timing for this game. Have fun all!
it's a zero in my name (for PM purposes etc)
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #1988 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:47 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

Ethos we literally just had this discussion about not posting replace outs in the actual thread. Sigh.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1989 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:50 am

Post by insomnia »

I’m not taking this into account for that purpose, merely trying to get a meta read to back up my suspicion.

Seems like I got a pretty vague defense here.

But, noted you moved the goal posts from “he doesn’t have the energy” which I’ve just refuted to “he’s weak early and better late game”. What made you think he’s playing weak right now? Is he not suspecting your buddies or something? :P
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1990 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 9:58 am

Post by insomnia »

There are so many slots I want nuked that I kind of just want to sit still and do nothing until they die
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1991 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:06 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1989, insomnia wrote:I’m not taking this into account for that purpose, merely trying to get a meta read to back up my suspicion.

Seems like I got a pretty vague defense here.

But, noted you moved the goal posts from “he doesn’t have the energy” which I’ve just refuted to “he’s weak early and better late game”. What made you think he’s playing weak right now? Is he not suspecting your buddies or something? :P
I didn't say Drixx doesn't have the energy recently. Second, my defense of Drixx is similar to T v A. Even if I am wrong, Drixx is a terrible D1 lynch. I stand behind it. This is more forceful and more indicative of his town game.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1992 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:07 am

Post by dsjstr »

In post 1990, insomnia wrote:There are so many slots I want nuked that I kind of just want to sit still and do nothing until they die
I could get a bowl for you if you'd like
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1993 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:13 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 1981, Titus wrote:
In post 1976, insomnia wrote:Titus, I kind of need you to take a stance on Drixx. You know him well. That statement of yours is as blank as it gets, I don’t even know if you were defending him or what you were trying to convey.

So?
I'm strongly defending him. Drixx was scum in TvA. Had no real energy despite me trying to get more from him.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #1994 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:19 am

Post by Titus »

In post 1993, insomnia wrote:
In post 1981, Titus wrote:

So?
Fair enough. I should have said forceful there. Inelegant wording.

You can look at the ISOs and see a clear difference between this and RR.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1995 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:28 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 1881, gobbledygook wrote: Also, Dolly admitted her readslist was serious.
In post 757, Dolly Parton wrote:
In post 668, Garmr wrote:@Dolly is your reads list serious or a randomized joke?
Of course its serious.
Please join this wagon.
I mean of cooouuurse :roll: :roll: :roll:

I'm not sure if I like you trying to pass it off as an admission.
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1996 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:42 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1577, Kirari Momobami wrote:Cat has been making a lot of lowkey but productive meta arguments, I think that slot is town and I disagree with the vote being opportunistic

What low key arguments are these that leaves you feelign like he is town? As it is quite easy to make a quick meta reads that marks a player as town or weak town.

As i see it his strong scum read is just based on him pushign a belief that tse made a slip. When i have seen those sort of comments come from town before. So alone it seems quite weak. As garmr pushed it could easily come from flustered tse that sees him beign wagoned. And mistakes the fact that he knows his alignment and thus assumes only scum would push him as he knows he is town. Now this arguement also realises on atleast of the wagon at that point to be scum. But we have not see him really mention who he thinks it is.

The only otehr player he has voted is rex. And he hasnt really mentioned why other than a few questiosn he put to fonz who is pushign that wagon. But not what he thought of the answers
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1997 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:46 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1579, The Fonz wrote:Yah that last post doesn't exactly scream "Not newbie scum" to me.

It certainly is unusual as in his last town game i never saw a post like that. Looks like a short essay compared to his usual posts. In his last game he never really gave much progression though. In particular when he voted for teh scum player day oen were it was just a single sentance.

So i do certainly find the over explanation odd but in that game he wasnt really pressured much
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1998 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:47 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1584, SausasaurusRex wrote:
In post 1580, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 1578, SausasaurusRex wrote:But currently, unless someone does somethig
stupid
, I will vote Tictac.
SCUM
A townie would say unless someone does something scummy; but not stupid.
That`s a slip up
VOTE: SausasaurusRex
It’s not. Someone can do something scummy, but if I believe both people to be scum and am fine with either one being lynched, I’m obviously going to keep voting Tictac as he’s the more likely lynch. In contrast, if someone does something
absolutely
stupid, and there is no way town could have possibly done it, I’m going to vote them.

What do you mean more likely.

Do you mean more likely to flip scum?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #1999 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:55 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 1903, AaronFrost wrote:
In post 1897, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 1895, AaronFrost wrote:I don't think his claim itself makes it more or less likely that he's scum honestly. I think that the fact that he felt pressured to claim despite being nowhere close to the lynch threshold is scum indicative.
you know who else did this?

TSE
Loud Bodyguard will self resolve a lot sooner than novice tracker neighbor. Also Rex's play has actually been scummy whereas TSE/Titus's hasn't. Loud bodyguard is probably more likely to come from town than what Rex claimed.

Also... it's TSE.

I can understand you not wanting to lynch tse/titus today. Due to the potential for the slot to be self resolved but shouldnt that be the case for rex as well. As i see your argument is just based on time. But given that you think tse/titus shoudl be given time dont you think rex should be to. Or is there something about the claim you really dont beleive

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”