Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2000 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:19 am

Post by Almost50 »

Is there anything worth reading since my last post??

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2001 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:20 am

Post by dsjstr »

bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2002 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:23 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 845, Garmr wrote:I think nerocains push on TSE came from town although I disagree with tse being town That out the way I wanted to focus on this.

PROOFI VS NERO
In post 339, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 333, profii wrote:
In post 309, Nero Cain wrote:
scum team 1

insomnia
TrueSoulEnergy
profii
Egix96

scum team 2

Garmr

scum on someones team

SausasaurusRex
Black Ranger
In post 331, Nero Cain wrote:so lets save the mod a replace and lynch a scummy slot with a useless role?
first post is LAMIST and the 2nd post is incriminating, in the context of following the first. Just quoting so i can find it later
y are my feelings about who I think are scum LAMIST?
In post 340, profii wrote:
In post 339, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 333, profii wrote:
In post 309, Nero Cain wrote:
scum team 1

insomnia
TrueSoulEnergy
profii
Egix96

scum team 2

Garmr

scum on someones team

SausasaurusRex
Black Ranger
In post 331, Nero Cain wrote:so lets save the mod a replace and lynch a scummy slot with a useless role?
first post is LAMIST and the 2nd post is incriminating, in the context of following the first. Just quoting so i can find it later
y are my feelings about who I think are scum LAMIST?
Haha I just saw the list and didnt read it... I assumed scum team 1 was going to be people up for a TSE lynch but he is in there...

Interestingly you call it scum team 1 and scum team 2 when someone else just openly said the obvious 2nd choice of werewolf...

Considering your word choice is probably more scummy than the dude who didnt
This just seems weak. Prrofi doubles down on nero being scum by changing the point. You would think profii would bother to read the list if he emphasised the second post as being incriminating when put with the first. But lets assume he misread/didn't read it like he said he did. It's possible as I did the same thing. What makes me think his scum is he finds something else to double down on. Contrary to how Bob(yes I'm bitter and calling you out) hunts what's actually is scummy is to try and make a giant reach with the werewolf thing. We don't know what the factions are called. But profiii seems to to know. So this makes me believe that Profii slipped up here.

After a bit of back and forth about the subjest profii backs up and votes TSE this makes me think that profii is scum that just lost a exchange and doesn't want people looking to deep into it.

I like nero cain.

He did say the fonz was defending both profii and TSE. I personally don't think that The fonz and profii are a scum team together with the way the fonz defended profii But I don't really like it either as he called Nero's reads bads with out actually justifying why Porfi is town.

P:edit Oh got to catch up on the black ranger stuff.

So tldr version.
Town nero

Fonz/profii not a scum team.

Profii scum

Fonz scum lean.

This is starting to look more like town you. What do you think of proffii jumping onto rex now. As i find it bit suspect as there is reason for players to suspect rex at the time and want to pressure him but not really enough to run him up.

So fonz push on rex i think looks quite natural and from a townie angle. Scum reading rex iso which is as usual for him quite light during day one. Apart from that one bizzare big post of his

But proffi only reason was to jump on the leading wagon. If you think proffi is scum what do you think his motivation from wagon hoping from. Tse to tictac to rex was.
QuantumQuasar
QuantumQuasar
Goon
QuantumQuasar
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2003 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:44 am

Post by QuantumQuasar »

VOTE: Elsa Jay

no role moonlogic

Black Ranger seems clear. I'm not in a neighborhood.

One lynch vs four factions?

How is Nero, BBmolla, AF, A50, davesaz, EJ and S_
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2004 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 1891, Nero Cain wrote:why are we letting this guy slide?

VOTE: black ranger
Huzzah!

I just put Insomnia on blast in the hood for continuously fucking around and being either scum or incompetent. I challenged him to make an ego on the line post hard stance on me, like the one the assclown RC made a few years ago that lives on in the RR signature. We'll see what happens. I'm not holding my breath. A lot of these mafia "tough guys" balk at putting the ego on the line.

Also BR is like so fucking scum it's not even understandable how people are missing it. Like ... he comes into the hood all manipulative and LAMIST and then when called on it he drops into watch mode where he only surfaces to sew paranoia on the person calling him out and then only when the thread mood is favorable. This guy doesn't ever show up when he's being actively spoken about, even if that's at the same time of day he was previously active.

Get on the wagon my friends. This is scum and needs lynching. Even Nero Cain sees it!
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2005 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 1953, insomnia wrote:Drixx is scum, I just came out of his ISO and it smelled like shit

VOTE: Drixx

Really feel like this bravado is a fake act. Look through his ISO.

His TSE push / scum read was non-existent and he deflected it into a “he should be policied at this point” even though he admitted he was playing according to his town play style.

This slot reeks. I mean I probably exude self-confidence but I at least have the reasoning to back it up. He’s placing a vote on KM for using a wheel and acting like he caught the most obvious scum in his entire life.

Drop the act drixx, fierce look isn’t good on you. It’s wolfy.

Drixx / BR / tictac / Amrun can all go
I got burned very hard defending someone from policy lynches a couple years ago. If you're so toxic that a 50p game flashwagons you because you're in the game ... you need to re-evaluate what you do.

It's also a bit of a stretch to say I know anything about TSE's meta. I played in TvA with him, where he spent day one playing as if he were a jester/VI, then spent the rest of the game flailing about trying to prove even a blind squirrel can find a nut ... without ever actually finding one. He basically made the possibility space where the only mislynch went, and nearly made the possibility space to extend the game for us (us being Cerb and I).

KM still looks objectively bad but even I wise up that nobody will join me after long enough.

And finally ... I'm allowed to play however I like. If you can't read me because I suddenly play outside of my usual style (regardless of alignment, as anyone who has played with me extensively can assert) ... that makes you bad. It says nothing about me. Getting better at mafia means trying new things. Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting a different (better) result is ... you know the rest.

Love ya pal, but you're scum or bad. Take your pick.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2006 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:11 pm

Post by Amrun »

VOTE: bad ranger

This Drixx is very different from TvA.
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Amrun
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Amrun
Killed the Radio Star
Killed the Radio Star

Post Post #2007 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:11 pm

Post by Amrun »

Lol

VOTE: black ranger
I survived
Tigerpocalypse 2011

Fusion Mafia, ongoing now.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2008 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 1955, insomnia wrote:I swear I’m right on 3 if not all of those reads and the worst part is they’re probably never getting lynched
BR is deffo scum. Tictac is like 60% of the way there. There was some super sketchy things for awhile but then it really straightened out. Needs re-evaluation tomorrow. Hectic is doing that lame ass "I hate day one but I'm going to keep showing up and saying it so I don't get PLd for being a lurker" crap, which is sadly NAI unless you can show me why that is scum for him?

And I'm town Drixx, which people who actually know me already realized because despite trying to avoid it, I have certain pretty strong tells as town.

At this point though ... please keep on coming for me. When I inevitably flip (because no way in hell do I endgame in a 50p), you gonna look pretty bad.

P-Edit: Was that a Freudian slip there Amrun?
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2009 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:16 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 1972, Titus wrote:
In post 1953, insomnia wrote:Drixx is scum, I just came out of his ISO and it smelled like shit

VOTE: Drixx

Really feel like this bravado is a fake act. Look through his ISO.

His TSE push / scum read was non-existent and he deflected it into a “he should be policied at this point” even though he admitted he was playing according to his town play style.

This slot reeks. I mean I probably exude self-confidence but I at least have the reasoning to back it up. He’s placing a vote on KM for using a wheel and acting like he caught the most obvious scum in his entire life.

Drop the act drixx, fierce look isn’t good on you. It’s wolfy.

Drixx / BR / tictac / Amrun can all go
This isn't Drixx from T v A.
It's not but I wish people would stop saying that. Like ... I landed in a spam game with a hydra partner who suddenly wasn't there and a scum team who was either totally inactive or hilariously bad. What was I supposed to do?

The only difference this game from the totality of my games on site is that I've intentionally set out to approach my posts with a different style. Dry, analytical Drixx never gets anywhere in large games. So snarky energetic Drixx is here.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2010 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:21 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 1978, Nero Cain wrote:I mean yeah, Dixx's push on KM b/c "omg wheel!" is p bad but is Drixx really that dumb as scum?
I dislike the wheel Schtick, and certainly that dislike can color how I view a slot. That said ... my problem was the "reads". There were a handful that seemed very strange for that point in the game, so I wanted thoughts. I didn't want to tip my hand so I asked for blanket thoughts. As a side benefit, I know that scum are hesitant to reveal their "thinking" because it's all bullshit. It's a story.

-- NOTE: You can find me talking about catching scum by "narrative" since I arrived on this site, and much longer if you go to my home site. This is not new for me, and it has demonstrably worked over the years. --

KM's response to that request was oily/slimy/insert-other-adjectives-here. That's scummy play ... but even I will move on when people want to give someone a pass because *irrational reasons*.

You can feel free to disagree with me about how scum react to being pushed on early "reads" and the reasons for it, but please don't misrepresent me. I know for a fact you don't actually pay so little attention that you believe I was pushing based on the "wheel" bullshit, and I'm going to hold you to a higher standard.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2011 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:25 pm

Post by Wake1 »

Official Vote Count

SausasaurusRex
(11): The Fonz, Not Known 15, Cat Scratch Fever, davesaz, Kirari Momobami, profii, VaultDweller, NotAJumbleOfNumbers, NorwegianboyEE, Dolly Parton, gobbledygook
tictac
(6): Black Ranger, AaronFrost, Almost50, Elsa Jay, SausasaurusRex, Psyche
Titus
(3): Jackal711, Uncrowned, Yiley
Black Ranger
(3): Drixx, Nero Cain, Amrun
Dolly Parton
(2): Egix96, Titus
Elsa Jay
(2): Pink Ball, QuantumQuasar
Drixx
(2): insomnia, Rhinox
Garmr
(1): bob3141
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
(1): Hectic
Chemist1422
(1): tictac
BBMolla
(1): Garmr
Something_Smart
(1): DrDolittle

Not Voting
(16): clidd, UltimatePlank, eth0s, Non Imh, dsjstr, Chemist1422, Pine, Something_Smart, EeveeLution Army, pisskop, Jamelia, Golden Robster, BBMolla, ar98mubarik, hersho, Emperor FlippyNips

With 50 alive, it takes 26 to lynch.

Deadline
: (expired on 2020-03-22 10:04:00)
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2012 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:30 pm

Post by Drixx »

I would say I'm honored that Insomnia is spending so much energy on me today, but it's just recency bias showing up.

I'm caught up and have to head in to work. I'm currently signed in on my RR hydra on my phone so if I do anything at work it will just be reading and making notes for later. Wish me luck on the longer shifts ... night work is awful as it is without being longer. Hoping the extra day off is worth it.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2013 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:32 pm

Post by Drixx »

In post 1982, insomnia wrote:Insert obligatory “This is multiball” post.

If Drixx’s issue is being self-aware about his team mates and how he interacts with them in single ball, the thought of a 50p game and 6 other potential risks for him can change that in so many ways.
I've never been self aware about my teammates. I play to win. Check my first real game on site for a cogent example. "Smite"

And in that game I replaced into a clusterfuck and a slot which had made a terrible fake claim, and pulled out the win despite months of realtime play with teammates who didn't have any motivation.

TvA was actually an anomaly for me.

Didn't remember I had this post in another tab to respond to. See my previous post for my "off to work" goodbye.
Wake1
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Wake1
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2014 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:34 pm

Post by Wake1 »

Seeking replacements for Eth0s, hersho, Golden Robster, UltimatePlank, ar98mubarik, Non lmh, and Emperor flippyNips.

In order to count as active you must also contribute in the main game thread.

If any of the above-listed player do not wish to be replaced please PM me and then begin contributing to the main game thread. Thank you.
Last edited by Wake1 on Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"It's wise to be... cautious... with Wake."
— House*
"What Wake lacks in charisma, he makes up for it in pure analytic power."
— Nosferatu*
Psyche
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Psyche
he/they
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/they

Post Post #2015 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:38 pm

Post by Psyche »

i feel like i know drixxx
like we've been bosom buddies for a long time without knowing it
like those twins in Us
You can't step in the same river twice.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2016 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:40 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

VOTE: Black Ranger
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #2017 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:53 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

Just mod kill every slot that needs to be replaced
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2018 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 12:59 pm

Post by dsjstr »

See I'd like to go BR but he has actually talked to me so I won't so I have someone to talk to but legit if it comes to it you can ask me to hammer them idc when it comes down to it
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #2019 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:03 pm

Post by Almost50 »

I'm going to be abrasively candid here: I don't know what's going on in this game anymore. Not a clue. When did Rex become the leading wagon? And more importantly WHY?
Also why did the tictac wagon fall apart?

VOTE: Black Ranger

I guess I'm going back to this. At least I know what the case is (although vaguely so).

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.
dsjstr
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
dsjstr
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2020 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by dsjstr »

Mr. Monkey man I would like you to pocket me but only for this game
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2021 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:20 pm

Post by chkflip »

@MOD: BBmolla just posted? But more importantly, you still have Uncrowned on that VC instead of me. Also, good luck finding that many replacements. Yikes yikes.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2022 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:21 pm

Post by chkflip »

@MOD: BBmolla just posted? But more importantly, you still have Uncrowned on that VC instead of me. Also, good luck finding that many replacements. Yikes yikes.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #2023 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:23 pm

Post by Hectic »

Doro, I'm on
your
side here. Let's get through this game together, pal.

Keep your eyes on the turkey for me please.
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #2024 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:27 pm

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

In post 1827, Egix96 wrote:
In post 1739, Cat Scratch Fever wrote:I would also lynch Elsa Jay, bob, or NK15 today
I agree on NK15, but why for the first two?
Elsa - is a bad post. There were already discussions around Black Ranger and his contributions in his hood, yet she votes Black Ranger for lying about having a list of people in the hood? Why would scum lie about something so easily corroborated/refuted by their hoodmates and what would even be the motive for lying about something like that.

bob - For someone who's written a lot of text, none of the content seems to come from someone reading the game at more than a very shallow level, and I get the general vibe that he's posting for the sake of it. And then there's that's basically a load of waffle and was written only after I asked him about his read on TSE twice. is like the best content he's put forth to date, but I'm confused why he's only commenting on it now.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”