bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3525 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by bji »

In post 3522, MathBlade wrote:Bji stop screaming.

If you’re scum it’s annoying.

If you’re town it makes your points hard to read.

Either way it doesn’t benefit you.

Take a walk if you need to.
Apologies. My exasperation level hit a high I have never hit in Mafia before.
bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3526 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:23 pm

Post by bji »

In post 3519, Looker wrote:"YoU'rE a ToWn VoTE that wE cAn't AfFord tO HaVe VotiNg WroNg" is very cute, though, so nice work.
What does the alternate caps style mean? I get that it's supposed to be pejorative but I don't understand exactly how. Is it supposed to be like how a child would write or something? Are you implying that Micc's a simpleton?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #3527 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:26 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3525, bji wrote:

Now let’s assume for a thought experiment that you’re town here and Ico is town here.

Then you + bji would likely have at most one scum in it as Ico the town “consensus” is there and it hasn’t taken off

But in contrast your wagon did despite that.

People seem to be contradictory reads that Ico is prob!Town but aren’t listening to him.

That’s an odd contradiction.
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3528 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:28 pm

Post by MathBlade »

This would make either bob scum and/or your wagon scum driven.

Bji assume bob is town who is the scum driving the wagon?

Assume bob is scum? Do you think other scum are likely on it?
ScumBlade's eloquent performance left me utterly disoriented, debased, depraved and sent me spiraling into a horrific murky abyss with emotional turmoil and immense despair as my only companions until slowly I suffocate in my own gloom, surrounded by failure. I will never recover. -- Zachstralkita about Mini 1841
GTKAS -- MathBlade
bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3529 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:30 pm

Post by bji »

In post 3527, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3525, bji wrote:

Now let’s assume for a thought experiment that you’re town here and Ico is town here.

Then you + bji would likely have at most one scum in it as Ico the town “consensus” is there and it hasn’t taken off

But in contrast your wagon did despite that.

People seem to be contradictory reads that Ico is prob!Town but aren’t listening to him.

That’s an odd contradiction.
Please say this again, more slowly this time. I did not understand any of it.
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3530 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:36 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Assume you and Ico are both town.

That means the wagon pushing bob is town driven with the majority town and has stalled out.

Yet you are being pushed which seems to be against Ico’s desires. This means that Ico doesn’t have influence of the game despite being widely townread.

With me so far?
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3531 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:41 pm

Post by MathBlade »

This means that scum have a vested interest in not lynching bob right now if bji is town.

This is either because bob is scum or scum have two wagons they can split on that are both town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3532 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:42 pm

Post by MathBlade »

So then scum would necessarily have to exist on the bji wagon if bji is town.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3533 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:46 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3501, Micc wrote:VOTE: bji

this is L-1

lots of pulls in different directions. This feels more right than anything else. bji's vote on the chemist wagon is the one I'd identify as stagnant and most likely to be a bus. fewer town pulls here than anywhere else.

definitely a lot of following my instincts here while having a hard time justifying with logic
This vote here may be a bus if bji is scum since he can’t pull off a bob mislynch.

However if bji is town and bob is town then scum is in the remaining slots.

And if bji town bob scum then bji wagon is preservation and micc’s l-1 is horrible.

VOTE: Micc

Gonna trust people on Ico for one day. I still scumread him but Micc seems the better wagon
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3534 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 1:49 pm

Post by MathBlade »

If I put on my “I am just gonna pretend Ico is town even though that is silly hat” Micc being scum here makes sense then that heavily implies but does not prove bji scum. But if I pretend bji and Ico are both town the bob wagon not taking off here when that would be easy is troubling.

I don’t mind the bji lynch to see if Micc is bussing or what not but damn so much reads off of one vote.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3535 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:05 pm

Post by Micc »

Your argument here is that all roads eventually lead to me being scum?
"To hide a tree, use a forest" -Ninja Boy Hideo
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3536 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:14 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Almost all roads yes.

Bji+Ico is probably the only one that doesn’t and in that case the bji lynch probably happens anyway today.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3537 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:20 pm

Post by Micc »

What are your thoughts on bji + bob?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3538 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 2:54 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Very unlikely. Otherwise the Ico +bji wagon on bob takes off. The fact there is resistance makes SvS unlikely imho.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Micc
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Micc
He/Him
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3539 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 3:50 pm

Post by Micc »

Is the implication there that I'm the resistance to bob being lynched? or are you talking Looker?
bji
bji
Mafia Scum
bji
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3540 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:25 pm

Post by bji »

In post 3530, MathBlade wrote:Assume you and Ico are both town.

That means the wagon pushing bob is town driven with the majority town and has stalled out.

Yet you are being pushed which seems to be against Ico’s desires. This means that Ico doesn’t have influence of the game despite being widely townread.

With me so far?
Yes. "Influence of the game" is kind of a mushy term here but if what you are saying is that Ico, despite being townread by many players, is not being followed onto Bob's wagon, then I certainly agree.
In post 3531, MathBlade wrote:This means that scum have a vested interest in not lynching bob right now if bji is town.

This is either because bob is scum or scum have two wagons they can split on that are both town.
I agree that if bob is scum, scum have a vested interest in not lynching bob right now. That goes without saying. I don't understand why you qualify this with "if bji is town".

If bob is town, then scum do not necessarily have a vested interest in not lynching bob right now. They simply do not have a vested interest in pushing bob's lynch right now, since like you seem to be implying with "two wagons they can split on", they would be happy with either mislynch. There is a difference between "vested interest in not lynching" and "no vested interest in lynching".

Don't you agree?

If so then can you please re-state how Micc becomes your vote?

In the hypothetical where Bob and I are both town, why does scum!Micc choose me over Bob?
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3541 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:29 pm

Post by MathBlade »

In post 3539, Micc wrote:Is the implication there that I'm the resistance to bob being lynched? or are you talking Looker?
It’s not a specific player it’s more that no one seems to be listening/sheeting Ico.

There’s usually at least one player that goes “gonna sheep prob town” instead it’s like no one
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3542 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:38 pm

Post by MathBlade »

The qualification is for a few of reasons:
1) Misunderstandings/misquotes happen
2) A self reminder of the assumption I started with.
3) Clarity of my point

Addressing the other in the next post.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3543 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:42 pm

Post by MathBlade »

If you’re town then there would be no reason the counter bob wagon. Scum would take the opportunity to hammer you or push you to l-1 or convo focus that way. It didn’t...there’s this other wagon.

If you’re town then scum would have to want bob more that you’re mislynch/lynch.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
MathBlade
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
MathBlade
He/Him
Technical Support
Technical Support

Post Post #3544 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 4:47 pm

Post by MathBlade »

Therefore if you’re town and bob is town then bob’s town flip would incriminate you as a TVS and net them possibly a flip to end the game. Like mainly I am trying to think about a scum team with unknown powers plans three steps ahead.

Scum predictors are better with past events in terms of long term game but lynches for short team.

I don’t like trying to think about a long term plan for scum as that can sometimes inadvertently coach them.
GTKAS -- MathBlade
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3545 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:07 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 3443, Iconeum wrote:
In post 3438, MathBlade wrote:If you’re townreading Ico you have some gaps in what Ico claimed unless you assume Dat roleblocked Ico which Ico seems to be going against in his own posts.
Datis has claimed a roleblock on menal and aaron.

I claimed the roleblock happened on menal and strongly implied that datisi performed it PRIOR to this.

All of this is a fact.
@math and bob, please respond
In post 3444, Iconeum wrote:
In post 3440, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3426, Iconeum wrote:setting up what mislynch exactly?
Aaron it was in the post I quoted.

Gtg
Can you think about this a little deeper?

If i'm scum, then I tracked/rolecopped (pick whatever scum power you like) aaron, found out he is at least a PR, and then decided to publicly out him to set up a mislynch?

To do what? Burn all my credit?

Or could scum!me just say nothing, ride the credit from the UBER buss on day 1, get someone else lynched, and then NIGHTKILL said power role?

I didn't even push aaron after his claim. Like, I backed down because of his claim. I was befuzzled. Because I was wrong.
@math please respond
In post 3445, Iconeum wrote:
In post 3440, MathBlade wrote:
In post 3426, Iconeum wrote:setting up what mislynch exactly?
Aaron it was in the post I quoted.

Gtg
That post and my reply was specifically to datisi but ok.
@math please respond
In post 3450, Iconeum wrote:
In post 3248, bob3141 wrote:If you were tracker/follower. Then you woudl ahve know that datisi visited menal. But all you ever did was said equivalent of "oh yes your right datisi"
@bob are you gonna redact this statement or finally prove it? Because i'm saying straight to your face that this is a lie.

U've been twisting and turning facts, and when I point out ur lying you just ignore it and go on to the next part and so on.
@bob please respond
In post 3466, Iconeum wrote:
In post 3354, MathBlade wrote:That’s actually pretty balanced if Tracker/Follower could be goon and last line strongman. Ico if scum could be anything as he always “backed up” other claims. If your summary is accurate. There’s no reason to believe Ico is truthful.
It's a very long shot but ok, maybe I could have figured out datisi was the roleblocker.

How are you explaining that I knew who the roleblocker targeted?
@math please respond
In post 3467, Iconeum wrote:Can this shitpush from both bob and math be scum? Can both be scum?

Do scum gain anything from going this strong against me with an extremely shitty case that's being dismantled and with counterFACTS being ignored by them.

Or do they just nightkill me instead?

I don't think this push on me is town-town
@everyone?

->> I've been shitpushed by both bob and math here. I'm literally giving you the FACTS about what happened to disprove the both of you, and NEITHER of you are engaging with me over this. You just ignore it.

Why is that?

And if you say all of what i'm saying is a lie, then FUCKING READ THE POSTS. IT'S RIGHT THERE.
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3546 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 7:16 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 3538, MathBlade wrote:Very unlikely. Otherwise the Ico +bji wagon on bob takes off. The fact there is resistance makes SvS unlikely imho.
I hear ya. It's very hard to get any kind of traction on bob. Feels strangely familiar to another lynch this game
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3547 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 10:58 pm

Post by Menalque »

In post 3467, Iconeum wrote:Can this shitpush from both bob and math be scum? Can both be scum?

Do scum gain anything from going this strong against me with an extremely shitty case that's being dismantled and with counterFACTS being ignored by them.

Or do they just nightkill me instead?

I don't think this push on me is town-town
No, bc math is still town
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3548 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:02 pm

Post by Menalque »

In post 3435, bob3141 wrote:
In post 3433, Menalque wrote:Icon is like the most obvtown I think I’ve ever seen him be and I’m pretty sure that any attempts to discredit him are scum motivated

Occam’s is that Ivón didn’t decide to uberbus and then make the weirdest fucking claim ever as scum and to fuck it up

I think it’s much more plausible town!icon fucks up his claim than scum!icon where he’d be a lot more careful to have his story in order

but his actions were awful. I just dont get them and for bit they left me scum reading him. If it were not for the fact that for him to be scum then town would be missing a town pr. The way he claimed to be tellign his results was oh so similar to scum fishign for teh last power role.

it actual reminds me bit of the time he was town tracker. His nigth actions were awful then too. I think he tracked me one of his town reads in that game over one of his scum reads. One of which made teh nigth kill that night
If he was scum, his actions could have been whatever he wanted them to be, so why wouldn’t he change them to make them more favourable to him in how he’s presented?

And like if your point is that town!icon makes terrible decisions about who to use his PR on then why do you think him doing exactly that here is scum indicative for him?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3549 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:05 pm

Post by Menalque »

In post 3438, MathBlade wrote:Just got done doing overtime so don’t have time to read and respond to everything.

I do townread Menalque because PoE and said what my pool is.

I don’t like how they said that Occam’s is that Ico is town though claimed unless you assume Dat roleblocked Ico which Ico seems to be going against in his own posts.

If you address the contradictions and that after multiple mislynches you all are happy with where you’re at that’s fine. “Ico deserves the win because I am lazy and don’t want to challenge my assumptions” is bad.

Call me scum doing this if you want but <mutters things he can’t say>.
But it doesn’t? Datisi claimed a rb on aff icon thought aff couldn’t have been rb’d because he saw him go to visit micc!slot but then ducky clarified that a tracker/follower would still receive the person that was targeted even if the person they targeted were rb’d? Unless I’m missing something

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”