Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3550 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:08 pm

Post by Menalque »

Like I’m not following what you think the contradiction is math, and I don’t see why you think icon is scum on play?

Have you played together before?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3551 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:09 pm

Post by Menalque »

Because I’ve played with icon quite extensively and I’m pretty sure we’re about a solid mile outside of his scumrange at this point

Why does icon hardbus his buddy on D1 especially when there were multiple opportunities to shift the lynch elsewhere? He could have joined looker, could have joined me on bob
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3552 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:14 pm

Post by Menalque »

In post 3449, bji wrote:Looker's claim if false would throw off town's evaluation of scum power. Just something to keep in mind as we all delve further into setup spec discussion that Slaxx did not want us to do (but I personally have no problem with).
Why would looker be fakeclaiming? Are you saying you think looker is scum?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3553 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:15 pm

Post by Menalque »

In post 3453, Iconeum wrote:I still feel we win this if we lynch bob into one of
math
bji/micc and in this order
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3554 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:15 pm

Post by Menalque »

Fixed that for you, icon
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3555 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:15 pm

Post by Menalque »

VOTE: bob
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3556 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:16 pm

Post by Menalque »

that’s L-1
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3557 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:23 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 3553, Menalque wrote:
In post 3453, Iconeum wrote:I still feel we win this if we lynch bob into one of
math
i don't necesarilly disagree with this
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
#Town!Ico.never.does.that.
"paying to play mafia is like paying someone to punch you in the face" ~ Datisi
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3558 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:24 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 3548, Menalque wrote:
In post 3435, bob3141 wrote:
In post 3433, Menalque wrote:Icon is like the most obvtown I think I’ve ever seen him be and I’m pretty sure that any attempts to discredit him are scum motivated

Occam’s is that Ivón didn’t decide to uberbus and then make the weirdest fucking claim ever as scum and to fuck it up

I think it’s much more plausible town!icon fucks up his claim than scum!icon where he’d be a lot more careful to have his story in order

but his actions were awful. I just dont get them and for bit they left me scum reading him. If it were not for the fact that for him to be scum then town would be missing a town pr. The way he claimed to be tellign his results was oh so similar to scum fishign for teh last power role.

it actual reminds me bit of the time he was town tracker. His nigth actions were awful then too. I think he tracked me one of his town reads in that game over one of his scum reads. One of which made teh nigth kill that night
menal are you seriously scum reading for saying actual ico is just prob being idiot and not capable of the simple thing of working out that datisi was rb and he would target you. I assessed his meta after and conclude this

has no one noticed not once have i pushed for ico to even be voted. ive been clear im against as the slot is self resolving

If he was scum, his actions could have been whatever he wanted them to be, so why wouldn’t he change them to make them more favourable to him in how he’s presented?

And like if your point is that town!icon makes terrible decisions about who to use his PR on then why do you think him doing exactly that here is scum indicative for him?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3559 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:25 pm

Post by bob3141 »

menal are you seriously scum reading for saying actual ico is just prob being idiot and not capable of the simple thing of working out that datisi was rb and he would target you. I assessed his meta after and conclude this

has no one noticed not once have i pushed for ico to even be voted. ive been clear im against as the slot is self resolving

quote got messed
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3560 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:25 pm

Post by Iconeum »

yo bob friendly reminder i have a couple outstanding Q's to you
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
Iconeum
Iconeum
Survivor
Iconeum
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3561 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:27 pm

Post by Iconeum »

In post 3559, bob3141 wrote:menal are you seriously scum reading for saying actual ico is just prob being idiot and not capable of the simple thing of working out that datisi was rb and he would target you. I assessed his meta after and conclude this

quote got messed
You are extremely downplaying the push you did on me. Were you literally asking for votes on me? Mabye not. But you were very strongly scumreading me based on wrong/twisted facts and when you got called out on that you switched to 'this bad play can't possibly come from scum' into 'ive seen town!ico do this stupid shit before so he's probably just scum here'

there's all kinds of bad with you
Rawr!
#stopmodabuse
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3562 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:28 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 3557, Iconeum wrote:
In post 3553, Menalque wrote:
math
i don't necesarilly disagree with this

Ico you realize i have pointed enough occasions that you should of been able to work out datisi was rb. the fact he was hinting means he was town.

maybe i expect to much of people. last game i hit pr every night. If i was scum then no way would datisi would have survived night 1. i pegged him as likely pr day one after his double voter joke.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3563 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:30 pm

Post by Menalque »

In post 3559, bob3141 wrote:menal are you seriously scum reading for saying actual ico is just prob being idiot and not capable of the simple thing of working out that datisi was rb and he would target you. I assessed his meta after and conclude this

quote got messed
I don’t really understand the first bit, I don’t think it was obvious at all that datisi would target me and idk why you would expect icon to think that?

And yeah, but I think that’s probably your lylo winning play

Lynch bji, probably kill me

Then tomorrow if icon has a guilty on you or on micc then CC and push him and math is so tunnelled he’ll probably misvote and lose the game
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3564 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:32 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 3561, Iconeum wrote:

quote got messed
You are extremely downplaying the push you did on me. Were you literally asking for votes on me? Mabye not. But you were very strongly scumreading me based on wrong/twisted facts and when you got called out on that you switched to 'this bad play can't possibly come from scum' into 'ive seen town!ico do this stupid shit before so he's probably just scum here'

there's all kinds of bad with you
na was just ripping your play apart. i was think his play just cant be that bad.

if i was scum reading you why have i never voted you. but instead pushed bjj. Prety much saying any partner but bjj is impossible for a scum you. Hence if bjj wasnt scum unlike what i believe i would be cutting up my read on you.

which just dropped you from town back into null.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3565 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:33 pm

Post by Menalque »

In post 36, bob3141 wrote:VOTE: Guilty

His name says it all
In post 2605, bob3141 wrote:If they were to be put in lists. Thats roughly were my reads are right now

ico, looker
bjj, sky
datisi
slaxx, menal
micc
Do you had datisi pegged as a likely PR from D1 but she was exactly nulll for you on D2?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3566 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:34 pm

Post by Menalque »

Idk why it quoted your first post in game
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3567 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:34 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 3563, Menalque wrote:

quote got messed
I don’t really understand the first bit, I don’t think it was obvious at all that datisi would target me and idk why you would expect icon to think that?

And yeah, but I think that’s probably your lylo winning play

Lynch bji, probably kill me

Then tomorrow if icon has a guilty on you or on micc then CC and push him and math is so tunnelled he’ll probably misvote and lose the game
im just good at working things out. very good at spotting pr. In every game i have spotted at least 2 pr in day one as scum. killed 2 in night one and one avoid in 3rd because we went after a player that was hard reading one of us. and in fourth we were playing them

if i was scum i would play to ico ego. and not rubbish his play
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3568 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:35 pm

Post by bob3141 »

In post 3565, Menalque wrote:

His name says it all
In post 2605, bob3141 wrote:If they were to be put in lists. Thats roughly were my reads are right now

ico, looker
bjj, sky
datisi
slaxx, menal
micc
Do you had datisi pegged as a likely PR from D1 but she was exactly nulll for you on D2?
stand thing i do when not wanting a slot to be touched as town. stick it in null and don't give him away.
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3569 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:36 pm

Post by Menalque »

In post 3469, bji wrote:
In post 3431, Menalque wrote:Idk where we’re up to, I can see that math has repped in, I still think that the game is solved with icon, math(if he’s replaced sky), and looker all locktown and that means scum is exactly 2/3 of (bji, bob, micc)
MathBlade did replace Sky, but you clearly haven't even read anything Math said and don't care? Is the Sky slot that completely townfirmed for you? If so, why? It's hard to believe that it's all because of UP.
I’ve skimmed some of what math said and just think he’s wrong

Yes, math!slot is lock!town, this is not that hard for anyone who’s been paying attention all game

I can’t really go into it a lot, but what I can say is that I still think UP’s behaviour while toxic was also very +town for him in terms of the specific ways he got frustrated about little things
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3570 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:37 pm

Post by Menalque »

And I don’t think there’s anything wrong with locking a slot in as town D1 when there are things that make it incredibly evident that slot is town, even if it’s lacklustre later on
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3571 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:38 pm

Post by Menalque »

In post 3568, bob3141 wrote:
In post 3565, Menalque wrote:

His name says it all

ico, looker
bjj, sky
datisi
slaxx, menal
micc
stand thing i do when not wanting a slot to be touched as town. stick it in null and don't give him away.
Got any examples of you doing this in completed games?
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3572 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:38 pm

Post by Menalque »

Also if you had datisi down as a likely town PR why didn’t you spend more time trying to work with her when she was around
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3573 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:40 pm

Post by Menalque »

In post 3470, bji wrote:
In post 3434, Menalque wrote:Like the only person who I’m not pretty much sure is town in that 3 is looker but he’s been offbeat enough that I think he’s town. If he is scum then I think we just take the L
Why are you so willing to lose the game rather than be faced with having to catch scum!Looker?
I mean I’m not, but I’m saying that I think the game is more likely to be lost paranoiaing over whether scum!looker is possible than it is from just saying lynch exclusively in those 3 slots
Menalque
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Menalque
he/him
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3574 (ISO) » Thu Mar 12, 2020 11:42 pm

Post by Menalque »

In post 3473, Iconeum wrote:We agree on bob.

We should lynch there and whoever is alive tomorrow needs to work from there.

Both micc and math would make sense.

If math (sky slot) is scum, that would make a ton of sense wrt to Micc's play
Break this down for me icon

I mean, math is town but what were you thinking here

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”