TheSweatpantsNinja
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #675 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2008 4:45 pm

Post by TheSweatpantsNinja »

k7 wrote: yo, can u not tell a fuckin joke when you see one? this is reaching and very weak.
In this post, K7 ignores vast quantities of an attack to pick on one weaker point.

GREETINGS

killa seven - 3 (TheSweatpantsNinja, Firestarter, Knight of Cydonia)
FaerieLord - 3 (Manito, Corinthian, SpyreX)
armlx - 1 (LaptopGun)
Manito - 1 (FaerieLord)
Firestarter - 1 (armlx)
Corinthian - 1 (LlamaFluff)
LaptopGun - 1 (Bogre)

Not Voting - Joubert, killa seven, BlckKnght, CF Riot

15, 8.

-Mod
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #676 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:06 pm

Post by killa seven »

TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:
k7 wrote: yo, can u not tell a fuckin joke when you see one? this is reaching and very weak.
In this post, K7 ignores vast quantities of an attack to pick on one weaker point.
his first "point" is utter bs, no need to pick on the rest of his corny logic.
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Mushroom Kingdom as town.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 642 bodyguard 7 as town
Explosive mafia - as scum
mini 712 -town
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #677 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2008 6:14 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Corin should be replaced pretty soon given how many 72 hour prods he has, third time usually is the charm. I dont think it is possible to get a reaction out of him if he refuses to pay attention or post.

Given that we seem to be taking steps towards a lynch I am going to try and put up a wagon I like more then FL and K7 into actions by going and
unvote, vote Manito
. KoC is still a very good lynch, he really is bouncing around today after being so sure-set on FL to start the day. I think he now wants a K7 lynch, and a Bogre one at a point.

My case when I placed in still looks strong even with what he has been doing. My 576 still hasnt even been answered, and Manito has again disappeared since he isnt being challenged. Lets see if some votes cause him to reappear
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #678 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:00 pm

Post by SpyreX »

K7,

I'll ask you this one thing.

Give a read of the whole game. Give, in one post, your feelings on it and your top 2 suspects and why.

I want to see some real content out of you.
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #679 (ISO) » Sun Jul 20, 2008 8:25 pm

Post by FaerieLord »

killa wrote:koc attacking me for lurking while his buddy FL is layin low going unnoticed is severly noted.
I'm Knight's scumbuddy? You obviously haven't been reading
(1:07:08 AM) Xdaamno: alcohol
(1:07:11 AM) Xdaamno: solves this problem
(1:07:13 AM) Xdaamno: woohoo
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #680 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 3:18 am

Post by CF Riot »

FaerieLord wrote:I'm not going to call you out on it. I was going to do it pretty soon myself. Now, onto better things
Faerie what was this referring to/why did you say it?

@LF: I don't mean to be noncommittal. I will very eagerly take some responsibility and vote either one of my suspects. Like I said, I'd pick KoC over FS. The only reason I haven't put the vote there is neither lynch has much support and I want to
lynch
them not just suspect them. If you really want a way to go back and reference who was laying low and who was actually committed to what they said, this one's for you.

CF Riot thinks Knight of Cydonia and Firestarter are SCUM.

Armlx who else looks scummy to you apart from FS?

FS you said you made a case on Arm because of constant 1-lining and no input, but that you ultimately read town. Now in your response to his PBPA you point out some things he does saying "Reeks of scum". Do you think Arm is or is not scum? What is your current LoS after K7?

SweatpantsNinja is there any commonly used abbreviation for you name? SPN or Ninja or Pants? I ask because apparently people like to call me CF more than Riot, which bothers me but I guess is okay. More importantly, do you have a LoS yet?
FaerieLord
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
FaerieLord
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #681 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:05 am

Post by FaerieLord »

CF Riot wrote:Faerie what was this referring to/why did you say it?
You've got to be kidding me! Have you been reading or not?
(1:07:08 AM) Xdaamno: alcohol
(1:07:11 AM) Xdaamno: solves this problem
(1:07:13 AM) Xdaamno: woohoo
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #682 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:25 am

Post by Knight of Cydonia »

killa seven wrote:koc attacking me for lurking while his buddy FL is layin low going unnoticed is severly noted.
my buddy, who I've been voting for for a good deal of this day, and find almsot as suspicious as you? Riiiiight.

CF Riot: as I mentioned a while ago, this was FaerieLord's response to Gimbo's "shit" post. It's basically FaerieLord admitting he was going to hammer forbiddan, despite his constant claiming he was leaning town of forbiddan all through day 1.
And while you'r eentitled to your opinion, I can tell you now, I'm town. Or is that why you're attacking me?

Killa seven wrote: Kotc wrote..

First minor contradiction here. First he said "Gimbo is always like this". Now, I'm willing to bet most of hte games you've played with him, he wasn't scum.
Now you're basically trying to pressure him into leading hte town to the Godfather. Huh?

^^^^
yo, can u not tell a fuckin joke when you see one? this is reaching and very weak.
You're calling one point of my PBPA so far "weak", and completely ignoring the rest. *head-desk* Worst. Selective quoting. EVER. You then try to put me and FaerieLord forward as a scum pair, despite the fact we've been at each other's throats for ever since the lynch... and you accuse ME of reaching?
TheSweatpantsNinja
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #683 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:32 am

CF Riot wrote: do you have a LoS yet?
That's a new acronym on me. . . list of suspicion? If so, I don't really do lists. But I'd say laptopgun or firestarter would be my second choices.

Also, people seem to like TSN or TSPN. Those are both acceptable.
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #684 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:34 am

It's List of Suspects/Suspicion, depending on whether you pick out a few people you suspect, and summarise your case on them, or look over the whole town in one post and detail your leanings towards them, with summarised evidence.
TheSweatpantsNinja
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
TheSweatpantsNinja
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #685 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 4:40 am

I really really don't like whole town lists. I think they're basically giving scum a list of who they should nightkill.
Firestarter
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #686 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 5:10 am

Post by Firestarter »

In response to CFR...
{I base my acronyms of peoples names with the first letter of words that could be independant together... In your case, you have 2 initials leading, CF, convenient, and the word at the end starts with an R.. simple really.. C..F..R..}

What Im getting from you CFR, is seemingly an attack for attacking people.

You mention that in my response to armlx, I mention "reeks of scum"....

Acting scummy does not always = Scum.
As the case was proven with Forbidden.

Im looking for reactions from players as I target them, and I will either pursue them/not pursue them based on that, at this moment, K7 is a good target for me, and Im at a 75% read of him being scum right now.

Ive stated that I believe that armlx is more townish.
Ill also add that his repeated pursuit of me, after Ive provided countless posts for him to digest, does seem like a townish characteristic at this point.
Tunnel vision can be attributed to town in most cases, imo.
I would like to see armlx post more on other players as well, however.

My case on K7 is based on his flakiness and his repeated unwillingness to contribute in a townlike manor.. i.e., scumhunt/post any sort of PBPA's/defend himself from allegations/Placing the vote on Forbidden/not applying pressure/actively lurking...
('') (':') ('')
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #687 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:25 am

Post by armlx »

Firestarter wrote:1. You call it fence sitting, I call it weighing up what’s put in front of me.

What you call it does not change what it is

2. I did not refuse to vote, I said I would not be pressurised into voting, not when I unsure of who.

Very well, I will leave it up to others to see if they think it was fence sitting or analysis

3. What’s your point? You call it a nice attack on CF, then for an unknown reason, say its not good..
All you say is its not good, I cant respond to that... sorry.

Sarcasm is a key concept to understand. I'm not sure what kind of false logic that attack falls under, but my point is it is one.

4. Au contraire, I did vote for Forbidden...

Not immediately, after several posts of waffling.

5. No, read up.

I find this in contradiction with your next statement

6. Your trying to make a point, yet did not back it up... On this occasion, you need to cite posts.

Your posts before where you said fl was a misguided townie

7. That’s a matter of interpretation.

Which of fl's actions were you interpreting as such?

8 . Nor do you.

So, because I say you don't have to have a read on someone attacking you, because I have one on you that is a contradiction?

9. My point was made to who I was addressing, you have the issue, so its up to you to make the point, not me.

When I ask you to clarify your point, your response should not be NO U!

10. You have not showed anything to be untrue. If you want to counter something in my posts, then do it with rationale, and reasoning.

Please show me where fl said you were twisting that statement.

11. You failed to respond to my request for you to prove that my alternatives are "false"...

I did. The odds of a random player being scum are NOT 50/50, end of story.

12. It did suck, and still does.

In your manners, please prove why it sucks.

13. Noted?? WTF....

It means I am pointing out you did it

14. Any questions that gather info are not menial, especially when only 1 player is scum hunting.

When they shift suspicion onto someone for an insignificant action they are menial

15. Its not impossible... You can link parts of your concise post back to other posts. A concise post, for me, is one the length of which I’m responding to, or the one I previously responded in.

Ok.....

16. We are guaranteed that Scum will agree, but half the game... I don’t think so. Your attack on me is wishy washy, period.

The joke is half the game lynched fl, there by finding her responses inadequate. Scum won't necessarily agree even. And MY attack is wishy washy? I voted for you at the start of D2, noted suspicion, built the case, and am arguing it. You seem to flip flop on my alignment every other post

17. Chaos??? I didn't see that, I seen votes being placed on Forbidden afterwards, and those who already placed them, not removing them.. Pretty chaotic, eh?

Just because it didn't happen in this case because no one listened to you doesn't mean it doesn't happen often. When one strong proponent of a lynch hops of the wagon all of the sudden they often falter and cause random other wagons that lead to sub par lynches

18. You call it waffling, but don’t point to anything. Nothing to be responded to here.

I point to the fact that you keep going "fl could be town, but this is all scummy" or visa versa.

19. *Token post... I’m not going to go into this, its a completely separate convo, it would take way too much time, and quite frankly I’ve better things to do here.

No, please, I have time to listen

20. Your "take" is noted.

What is your take on fl's actions then? Also the contradiction with your previous attack of my "noted" is noted

21. I posted in relation to your PBPA, before & after, you choose to ignore those posts.

I believe I have responded to all your posts after my PBPA. If I haven't, please point them out]/b]

22. Again, with what Gimbo posted, I thought an alternative action may have been better.

Please clarify what you mean here

23. That works 50/50, for both scum & town.....

Then why are you trying to pin it as a scum tell on me if it is in fact a null tell?
Away Wednesday the 24th through the 31st
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #688 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 6:28 am

Post by armlx »

CF Riot wrote: Armlx who else looks scummy to you apart from FS?
I would say 2 of you + the lurkers right now, but none of those suspicions are strong enough for a vote.
Manito
Manito
Goon
Manito
Goon
Goon

Post Post #689 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:00 am

Post by Manito »

LlamaFluff wrote: My 576 still hasnt even been answered, and Manito has again disappeared since he isnt being challenged. Lets see if some votes cause him to reappear
Maybe if you weren't so busy pointing fingers, you would have read Post 579.
Corinthian
Corinthian
Townie
Corinthian
Townie
Townie

Post Post #690 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:21 am

Post by Corinthian »

God I hate you, Llama.

Me, Manito, and KoC have all gotten votes from you based on the idiotic idea that it's all right to vote for someone to pressure them into responding to you.

I refuse to respond to that kind of bullshit.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #691 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 7:31 am

Post by armlx »

Corin, why are you responding so harshly to one vote? There is nothing wrong with what Llama is doing, he is not putting someone at risk of a quick lynch, only pre-emptively applying what other people wait a little while to do.
Firestarter
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #692 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 8:00 am

Post by Firestarter »

armlx wrote:
Firestarter wrote:1. You call it fence sitting, I call it weighing up what’s put in front of me.

What you call it does not change what it is

This is interpretation, your interpretation.

2. I did not refuse to vote, I said I would not be pressurised into voting, not when I unsure of who.

Very well, I will leave it up to others to see if they think it was fence sitting or analysis

3. What’s your point? You call it a nice attack on CF, then for an unknown reason, say its not good..
All you say is its not good, I cant respond to that... sorry.

Sarcasm is a key concept to understand. I'm not sure what kind of false logic that attack falls under, but my point is it is one.

...???

4. Au contraire, I did vote for Forbidden...

Not immediately, after several posts of waffling.

After a lot of questioning, again it falls under interpretation... your interpretation.

5. No, read up.

I find this in contradiction with your next statement

Of course you do...

6. Your trying to make a point, yet did not back it up... On this occasion, you need to cite posts.

Your posts before where you said fl was a misguided townie

Like when you asked me to go look for your PBPA on me, the same applied to your earlier question.
Not a contradiction at all, just asking of you, the same you asked of me.

7. That’s a matter of interpretation.

Which of fl's actions were you interpreting as such?

In response to the "180" I did with FL, I got a town read from her after my initial questioning & pressurising her.
This I’ve made clear numerous times, over & over again.

8 . Nor do you.

So, because I say you don't have to have a read on someone attacking you, because I have one on you that is a contradiction?

Not necessarily, but I know you have a wrong read at present.

9. My point was made to who I was addressing, you have the issue, so its up to you to make the point, not me.

When I ask you to clarify your point, your response should not be NO U!

You did not make a point worth addressing, but if you would like to make any previous point clearer here, Ill answer it.

10. You have not showed anything to be untrue. If you want to counter something in my posts, then do it with rationale, and reasoning.

Please show me where fl said you were twisting that statement.

Which statement?

11. You failed to respond to my request for you to prove that my alternatives are "false"...

I did. The odds of a random player being scum are NOT 50/50, end of story.

You are avoiding my question here... You have not unproven what I said, you are trying to disprove what you think I said.
The odds of someone, random or not, after a statement is made in the random stage is 50/50 of being what the OP says, and this coming after a play that the majority of players found to be scummy, including you.
Would you have me and the rest believe, now, well after Forbiddens lynch and after you also voted for her, that you believed she wasn't scum? Because I don’t understand where your going with this point.. Its reaching, big time.

12. It did suck, and still does.

In your manners, please prove why it sucks.

Because of the alleged "deflection".. I was responding to several in the same post.

13. Noted?? WTF....

It means I am pointing out you did it

Of course you are...

14. Any questions that gather info are not menial, especially when only 1 player is scum hunting.

When they shift suspicion onto someone for an insignificant action they are menial

So you consider it ok for one player to scum hunt, then vote that person as they see them scummy at one point, then anyone else who adds their vote afterwards are OK? Including you?
That insignificant action, as you put it, drew your vote to boot..
The fact I was the one attacking Forbidden at the time, makes it very easy for you to point this out..
It would be quite different if I were, say, to do what you and others did, and that was weigh in with a post with nothing else of notable content in that said post. Again, your attacking me for scum hunting...

15. Its not impossible... You can link parts of your concise post back to other posts. A concise post, for me, is one the length of which I’m responding to, or the one I previously responded in.

Ok.....

16. We are guaranteed that Scum will agree, but half the game... I don’t think so. Your attack on me is wishy washy, period.

The joke is half the game lynched fl, there by finding her responses inadequate. Scum won't necessarily agree even. And MY attack is wishy washy? I voted for you at the start of D2, noted suspicion, built the case, and am arguing it. You seem to flip flop on my alignment every other post

Incorrect... I wanted pressure on you, so I applied it. The fact you’ve come out so strongly since, has been town like in my eyes.
Where have I flip-flopped. This is inaccurate.

17. Chaos??? I didn't see that, I seen votes being placed on Forbidden afterwards, and those who already placed them, not removing them.. Pretty chaotic, eh?

Just because it didn't happen in this case because no one listened to you doesn't mean it doesn't happen often. When one strong proponent of a lynch hops of the wagon all of the sudden they often falter and cause random other wagons that lead to sub par lynches

Ok, so now your saying it didn't happen.. Why state it did then?
And, Ill repeat this just for you, because your conveniently ignoring facts here..
I did not suddenly jump of the wagon, it was 3days before Forbidden was lynched, I even asked for the rest to consider Forbiddens lynch as being a mislynch... Nobody took notice. Nobody removed their votes.
And Gimbo stupidly hammered.
I outlined a post just for before you made your first PBPA of me, I suggest you go back, read it, and then try to tell me I hopped of the wagon suddenly, or indeed, just before Forbidden lynch.
This, again, is inaccurate.

18. You call it waffling, but don’t point to anything. Nothing to be responded to here.

I point to the fact that you keep going "fl could be town, but this is all scummy" or visa versa.

Now your attacking me for posting what my thoughts were.. OK.

19. *Token post... I’m not going to go into this, its a completely separate convo, it would take way too much time, and quite frankly I’ve better things to do here.

No, please, I have time to listen

Irrelevant at this point.

20. Your "take" is noted.

What is your take on fl's actions then? Also the contradiction with your previous attack of my "noted" is noted

My take is outlined in the various posts before my attack, during my attack, during my transgression, and after Forbiddens lynch. I like to post my thoughts during all of these actions.

21. I posted in relation to your PBPA, before & after, you choose to ignore those posts.

I believe I have responded to all your posts after my PBPA. If I haven't, please point them out

What questions remain after I’m finished responding here will suffice.

22. Again, with what Gimbo posted, I thought an alternative action may have been better.

Please clarify what you mean here

In the post out of thread, Gimbo made another post directed at Forbidden in a game I was also in.
The post read.. "Sorry for lynching you *smiley, etc, etc."
But the mod of this game, was a player in that other game, and posted immediately afterwards, stating Gimbo was to be replaced. I thought that if Gimbo was town, he would not have had to replaced, maybe warned. But the fact he was replaced immediately gave me the distinct impression that Gimbo was scum.
In that case, I thought it would have been wiser for the Mod to modkill Gimbo, rather than have a replacement come in.
I was also on the verge of asking the MOd to be replaced at one point, because I thought that the info I posted in the end, would have spoiled the game, as I believed that what Gimbo posted, harmed elements of this thread, and ultimately the game.

23. That works 50/50, for both scum & town.....

Then why are you trying to pin it as a scum tell on me if it is in fact a null tell?

Its a direct contradiction with what you have done most of D1.. and thats lurk, post here & there.
To me, that is a scum tell, as opposed to someone scum hunting and posting their thoughts on a regular basis.
SpyreX
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
SpyreX
POWERFUL WIZARD
POWERFUL WIZARD

Post Post #693 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 9:53 am

Post by SpyreX »

A quick note:
But the mod of this game, was a player in that other game, and posted immediately afterwards, stating Gimbo was to be replaced. I thought that if Gimbo was town, he would not have had to replaced, maybe warned. But the fact he was replaced immediately gave me the distinct impression that Gimbo was scum.
Talking about the game was clearly stated as getting you the boot. It was early enough that he was replaced instead. This would have happened regardless of alignment. Using this to judge Gimbo either way is very, very faulty.

Also, a revelation.

KoC - your argument didn't sell me.

However, K7's replies sure did.

Unvote
Vote K7
Show
I always lynch scum... sometimes they're just not mafia. :P

Town: (49-47-1)
Scum: (23-11)
Third Party: (2-0)
Proud member of BaM
Knight of Cydonia
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Knight of Cydonia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #694 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:04 am

Post 15
Hi. im here need to catch up losts of huge posts
This is his return from a 7 day lurk. Most people post something decent when they get prodded. Not Killa, the quintessential lurk-scum. His next post:

Post 16
TheSweatpantsNinja wrote: Killa seven. Hence the vote. Forbiddanlight's trap was foolish, because those kind of "traps" almost always backfire, but I think k7's jump on that wagon was scummy nonetheless.
are we still on this?
im going to look into your posts.
Attempts to dismiss the case, then offers to OMGUS-PBPA TSN for voting him.
Never happens.

Post 17
No. id just like to read into him, he seems to just want to fall on yesterdays argument, kinda slidin through the game in the open.
Hello, Pot? Hi, this is Kettle. YOU'RE BLACK.
Again, this "read into him (TSN)" never happens. As I said in Part 1, only scum offer PBPA's analysis and never do them, IME.

Post 18
yea i just read your posts, all uve said is ive done something unordinary scummy as opposed to usual, then next post days later vote me with no explanation and call them instincts.
This is Killa seven country! We don't do evidence, or indeed anything other than one-liners here! I mean, seriously. He's not just murdering townies, he's murdering the English language.
And apparently, you have to vote someone in the same post you provide a shit-load of reason to vote them, or Killa ignores it. Killa can't read more than one post from a player, apparently.

Post 19
fire. why u askin me for a response when i explained why i voted when i did and talked about theat whole situation when it happened. what do you want to explain i had cramps that day or something?
Yes, you did. Oh, wait, you didn't. You actually said "Don't vote yourself, and hunt scum, thanks". This is another implication that you don't believe Forbiddan to be scum, but are voting her anyway. Just like in Post 13 (AFAIK). Icky.
You also try to brush off Firestarter's inquiry with a joke, and I'm starting to notice a increasing level of aggression in your post from here on.

Post 20 (Yeah, I was surprised he'd made this many, too)
*face palm*
Empty post make town unhappy. Empty post stink of anti-townness, and inability to respond to points levelled at you.

Post 21
^ that statement was scummy in itself.
lets lynch killa if hes scum ill listen to whatever u have to say? wtf?
and what makes u think me and coron would be partners because we both have lurked? yea buddy great analysis.
It's only scummy because you completely misinterpreted it. Spyrex basically summed it up nicely. Try reading his post - that's what I meant. Deliberately mis-interpreting it like that isn't helpful.

Post 22
koc attacking me for lurking while his buddy FL is layin low going unnoticed is severly noted.
PLEASE! Stop looking at me! Um... quick, who has KoC been linked with? Umm... FaerieLord, can't remember how though... *points finger* THEM TWO!
I've attacked FaerieLord pretty relentlessly for a good deal of 1.5, and you accuse me of buddying with him? Sheesh.

Post 23
yo, can u not tell a fuckin joke when you see one? this is reaching and very weak.
Crap, that is scummy... quick, pass it off as a joke! And swear, because that's fucking manly,and will make me look town by getting so angry!

Post 24
TheSweatpantsNinja wrote:
[/quote[]

his first "point" is utter bs, no need to pick on the rest of his corny logic.
Why don't you? or can you just not answer any of the points I'm making?

Throughout the day, Killa seven has alternated lurking with one-liners of little or no content, and most of his votes have been on existing bandwagons, but with slips of wording that look really scummy.
armlx
armlx
Most JDTay-like
armlx
Most JDTay-like
Most JDTay-like

Post Post #695 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 10:18 am

Post by armlx »

KoC, if this wasn't K7 we were talking about, I would be inclined to vote him. From what I have seen scum K7 actively does dumb things that lead to him via vote trails and what not.
LlamaFluff
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
LlamaFluff
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #696 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:07 pm

Post by LlamaFluff »

Manito wrote:
LlamaFluff wrote: My 576 still hasnt even been answered, and Manito has again disappeared since he isnt being challenged. Lets see if some votes cause him to reappear
Maybe if you weren't so busy pointing fingers, you would have read Post 579.
Manito wrote:Sorry that I haven't had the time to read. Have a lot going on personally that I'd rather not get into here, but since I'm being attacked for not posting reads on the remaining players, I guess I'll have to.

I'm engaged, and currently going through some rough times with my fiancee. I think that is sufficient information to suffice it to say that I could give a fuckaroo about posting my remaining reads here when I have much more important stuff to deal with. If you want the reads, have some patience. Otherwise, back off, please.
Well while I do repect your hardship, you still do drop off the map it seems when not pressured to act. This also really doesnt answer my questions, just created a reason not to answer them for the time being. Given recent developments, it is apparent no one will listen to me and lynch Corin, KoC looks a little more townish, so that leaves you as my push for the day. Sorry if that pisses you off, but its true.
Corin wrote:God I hate you, Llama.

Me, Manito, and KoC have all gotten votes from you based on the idiotic idea that it's all right to vote for someone to pressure them into responding to you.

I refuse to respond to that kind of bullshit.
I love you too snookums. You know what though? People seem to not be willing to take me 100% seriously in this game for some reason, im not sure if because I replaced but no one is listening to what I say. They just argue without giving me a "I agree" or "youre wrong". What does that leave me at? The ability to vote to get someones attention, its like firing a gun into the air to get people to look at you. Untill I voted KoC, he ignored everything I said against him. Untill I voted you, I never heard anything about my case. So you know what? If voting to pressure people is the only way people will listen to me, then guess what? I am going to pressure vote. Honestly though, what do I need to do to get you to respond to my case against you? I have presented it, voted you, unvoted you, asked you, had you proded, I mean seriously dude!
Co-host of The USL Show
GeoGuessr: USL Pony
Fall Guys: Scary Hopping Bonkus
killa seven
killa seven
Mafia Scum
killa seven
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #697 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:12 pm

Post by killa seven »

KOC, just beacuase you and FL have been arguing and voting eachother doesnt mean you arent buddies, ive seen scum attack eachother when pressure gets on one scum member, then they quickly hop off and pursue someone else furiously then later say hey we possibly cant be buddies look how we been arguing.
Show
Games Won..
Mini 545 as town.
Mini 578 as scum.
mini 618 as scum.
Mushroom Kingdom as town.
Monty pythons as town.
mini 642 bodyguard 7 as town
Explosive mafia - as scum
mini 712 -town
Firestarter
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Firestarter
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #698 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:42 pm

Post by Firestarter »

killa seven wrote:KOC, just beacuase you and FL have been arguing and voting eachother doesnt mean you arent buddies, ive seen scum attack eachother when pressure gets on one scum member, then they quickly hop off and pursue someone else furiously then later say hey we possibly cant be buddies look how we been arguing.
Any chance of that "Little bit more of K7" gonna happen..... anytime soon...
..at all?

Everytime you "stop by", you leave scummier...

You pop by, state something thats a million miles from what you should be doing, like defending yourself, refuting allegations, building cases...
I think you know where Im going with this...

To me, your
blatant anti-town behaviour
is, well.. blatant...

Im not to bothered about what you claim to see where, using that as an excuse is ridiculous..
All it is, is a reason for you to post, a pathetic reason to post at that...

@Llamafluff...

Ive seen your case on Corin, and I agree with alot of it, but primarily at this moment, my focus is on K7...
Whats your overview of K7's behaviour?

You say you've seen K7 do this elsewhere? It means jackshit to me atm...
Whats your stance on K7 right now, considering the case on him..
One more question..
Its obvious Im one of your targets...
But who's next in line for you?

Who is your top 3 picks for scum?

I'd like for everyone who has not voiced, or has been less vocal about K7 as they have been of others, opinions on K7's behaviour at this time..
CF Riot
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
CF Riot
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #699 (ISO) » Mon Jul 21, 2008 12:54 pm

Post by CF Riot »

FL I know you've been answering the same questions over and over, but I really really don't ever remember seeing an answer for this one. I know what other people have said it was about, but you never say they're right or defend yourself. If you have and I'm simply missing it please link me to that post or give me the post number, I'll look it up.
KoC wrote:I can tell you now, I'm town.
Well why didn't you say that earlier? You're pretty much cleared now.
(sarcasm in green) But on a serious note, I appreciate you weighing in with your interpretation of things, but if I direct a question at another player please hold off on giving them until
that
person has answered.

FS, don't sweat it. CFR is fine, I just felt like whining. You're actually in the majority on that one. It's just Riot is my actual handle, CF is a group tag. So when people call me CF it's like calling Kurt Cobain Nirvana.

Also I asked if you have any other suspects ATM. Response?

A lot of people have FS on their lists, but Arm is the only one voting him. He seems to be a consistant #2 for everybody. I'm up for a FS wagon if it will gain some steam.

Vote: Firestarter

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”