Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2100 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:54 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 2079, insomnia wrote:
In post 2004, Drixx wrote:
In post 1891, Nero Cain wrote:why are we letting this guy slide?

VOTE: black ranger
Huzzah!

I just put Insomnia on blast in the hood for continuously fucking around and being either scum or incompetent. I challenged him to make an ego on the line post hard stance on me, like the one the assclown RC made a few years ago that lives on in the RR signature. We'll see what happens. I'm not holding my breath. A lot of these mafia "tough guys" balk at putting the ego on the line.

Also BR is like so fucking scum it's not even understandable how people are missing it. Like ... he comes into the hood all manipulative and LAMIST and then when called on it he drops into watch mode where he only surfaces to sew paranoia on the person calling him out and then only when the thread mood is favorable. This guy doesn't ever show up when he's being actively spoken about, even if that's at the same time of day he was previously active.

Get on the wagon my friends. This is scum and needs lynching. Even Nero Cain sees it!
In post 2013, Drixx wrote:
In post 1982, insomnia wrote:Insert obligatory “This is multiball” post.

If Drixx’s issue is being self-aware about his team mates and how he interacts with them in single ball, the thought of a 50p game and 6 other potential risks for him can change that in so many ways.
I've never been self aware about my teammates. I play to win. Check my first real game on site for a cogent example. "Smite"

And in that game I replaced into a clusterfuck and a slot which had made a terrible fake claim, and pulled out the win despite months of realtime play with teammates who didn't have any motivation.

TvA was actually an anomaly for me.

Didn't remember I had this post in another tab to respond to. See my previous post for my "off to work" goodbye.
Your TvA interactions with scum were awkward as fuck and you had SvS points for each of them.

I’m not believing you :shrug:

I don’t care about your first world war time mafia game, this is 2020 and moefoes get rusty and bad, just cause you had a good game doesn’t mean all your games are gonna be good. Witnessed TvA.
Translation: "I'm not going to decide what to expect from you off of one game ... because I just played one game with you". Lulz.
Get to know a Drixx - Recently Updated!
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2101 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 2:55 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 2081, insomnia wrote:Any of BR and drixx can go idgaf
How about you talk about the game instead of aiming "go die in a fire" at people playing the game? Think that would be alrite? Kthx.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2102 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:00 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 2097, Titus wrote:
In post 2096, insomnia wrote:I’ve listened to you, I moved.

You can’t stop me forever though...There will be a time when my utmost attention will be dedicated to sinking the Drixx town read ship.
I'll take that for now. Even if you are right, killing Drixx is horrible here because a) Drixx will bring you the heads of mutual enemies and b) tell you his allies while doing so. Almost every game where I am town and Drixx is scum, we lynch Drixx last and win.
So ... SU2 and TvA then? Because those would be the only two, and I have more scum wins against you than losses. Also I feel like you don't want to get me thinking about SU2 again because we played that one perfectly and only got roped because Mastina literally bitched out on putting any time in and literally said "I'd rather lose with you than to you" as the reason for voting us. Literally any other person in the deciding spot we win that one.

And like ... I don't know why you're saddling us with the TvA stink. One slot literally didn't play, another slot literally vomited out strong associatives to the rest of us, and the last partner was low activity but too proud to work together for any kind of credit on a bus scenario. So like ... why you rubbing that stank on me?

--------------------

And also maybe you want to stop poking me because I can and will start linking all the times you were a complete fucking moron and helped destroy towns when we were both town. You have contributed probably more than any other player to snatching defeat from the jaws of victory in games when we were both town.

So like ... maybe cool it on taking shots at me?

Thx.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #2103 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:08 am

Post by Titus »

So yeah, Drixx is arguing against keeping himself alive? Rock meet hard place. I could challenge Drixx's comments but I'm not going to as I'd rather not offend my friend for the sake of keeping him alive. I'll let Drixx's tone on TvA and SU2 speak for itself.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2104 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:10 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 2011, Wake1 wrote:Drixx (2): insomnia, Rhinox
wait insomnia what are we doing here my shepherd?

In post 2089, insomnia wrote:VOTE: Black Ranger
ok this is better

VOTE: Black Ranger

In post 2101, Drixx wrote:
In post 2081, insomnia wrote:Any of BR and drixx can go idgaf
How about you talk about the game instead of aiming "go die in a fire" at people playing the game? Think that would be alrite? Kthx.
that's not what he said, read it again
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2105 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:16 am

Post by insomnia »

Drixx, am I town or scum to you?
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2106 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:21 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

Back at this:tictac
I don`t see anything scummy in BR`s ISO.
Not Known 15
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Not Known 15
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2107 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:21 am

Post by Not Known 15 »

VOTE: tictac
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2108 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:41 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 2105, insomnia wrote:Drixx, am I town or scum to you?
70% badly mistaken town stuck in a bad tunnel. Would probably lean more that way but it's multiball so I wouldn't put it past scum you to play the way you are.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2109 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:45 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 2103, Titus wrote:So yeah, Drixx is arguing against keeping himself alive? Rock meet hard place. I could challenge Drixx's comments but I'm not going to as I'd rather not offend my friend for the sake of keeping him alive. I'll let Drixx's tone on TvA and SU2 speak for itself.
I think if you actually believed that I'm so tremendously easy to read, you wouldn't be sitting so hard on the fence.

And I mean ... there's at least a dozen players in this game who should eat rope if we're lynching on the grounds of "they can totally fool everyone and win as scum". Like ... the whole gamut of pointing out the possibility space is pretty useless.

And seriously ... I'd like to know why everyone seems intent on handing me responsibility for TvA scum team getting housed.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2110 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:49 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 2004, Drixx wrote:I just put Insomnia on blast in the hood for continuously fucking around and being either scum or incompetent
I want it on record that in our hood, Drixx made a post saying that he'll hold me to high BoP standards.

Why am I not scum and just...shit town, Drixx?
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2111 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 3:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2093, Titus wrote:Nero's probably still in denial I can lead a town. He's probably coming up with excuses as we speak.
I've played with you enough to know more times than not you wreck town as town but just discrediting me like you do as scum.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2112 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:36 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 2110, insomnia wrote:
In post 2004, Drixx wrote:I just put Insomnia on blast in the hood for continuously fucking around and being either scum or incompetent
I want it on record that in our hood, Drixx made a post saying that he'll hold me to high BoP standards.

Why am I not scum and just...shit town, Drixx?
Because it would be even more shit scum to do what you've done today RE: me. On the rare occasion you've given any reason that people should think I'm scum, it's literally you saying something along the lines of "Drixx could do X as scum; he's doing X; therefore he's scum" and saying "Person X could do Y as alignment Z" is literally just pointing at something in the possibility space. It's literally meaningless.

And there's very low odds a scum you sells out just to get roped after I flip green. If this was singleball, I'd be basically convinced you are town by just how awful your pushes on me are and how little you would have to gain if scum.

In a singleball world, you're basically always town from your play today, unless you're playing incredibly irrationally, and I don't have you on my list of players I've played with who are irrational to that degree.

QED: you're probably town but multiball screws with certainty on that.
Drixx
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Drixx
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2113 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:38 am

Post by Drixx »

In post 2111, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 2093, Titus wrote:Nero's probably still in denial I can lead a town. He's probably coming up with excuses as we speak.
I've played with you enough to know more times than not you wreck town as town but just discrediting me like you do as scum.
I mean ... he's not wrong. Titus is either
really on
or
really off
and rarely far between. That's not a dig per se... just observation.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2114 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 2104, Rhinox wrote:ok this is better

VOTE: Black Ranger
Ok. This is epic.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2115 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 4:50 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Can we please just get a lynch through. If there will be 100 pages for each day then i hope i die early.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #2116 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:07 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

Well if we assume the scum and SK don't multitarget and that we do got a vigi, then we could be walking into tommorow with 45 people instead.

That sounds fun. And probably less noisy too, so keep it up! But then if we kill all the talky people first and are left with 20 silent people in a thread... Man that sounds boring AF to watch.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #2117 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:17 am

Post by davesaz »

So I wonder if there are scum in the naked vote sheeple?
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2118 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 5:41 am

Post by tictac »

In post 2117, davesaz wrote:So I wonder if there are scum in the naked vote sheeple?
Is this a real question? I'd be real surprised if all the scumz were among the active growd.
How ya feel about lynching chemist?
dude has meta for getting paralyed as scum, and the little content that he does have is scummy.
I mean if we just wanna get
something
to the noose, then sure, let's listen to a second-hand report from drizz, it's not like the most horrible of all options.
if we wanna lynch scum however, we should:
VOTE: Chemist1422
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2119 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:03 am

Post by The Fonz »

In post 2117, davesaz wrote:So I wonder if there are scum in the naked vote sheeple?
Almost certainly, but if you're trying to put together a 26 person wagon, it's gonna be impossible if you get cold feet at a couple of sus looking votes.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2120 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:08 am

Post by The Fonz »

In post 2118, tictac wrote:
Is this a real question? I'd be real surprised if all the scumz were among the active growd.
How ya feel about lynching chemist?
dude has meta for getting paralyed as scum, and the little content that he does have is scummy.
I mean if we just wanna get
something
to the noose, then sure, let's listen to a second-hand report from drizz, it's not like the most horrible of all options.
if we wanna lynch scum however, we should:
VOTE: Chemist1422
This is twice you've voted the person you're already voting. your justification for the initial vote was that a portion of his ISO is funny. This post contains no argument. Do you care about convincing anyone else?
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2121 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:12 am

Post by The Fonz »

In post 1746, Pink Ball wrote:
In post 1729, The Fonz wrote:@CSF: Nah Nero is clearly wrong. If you're scum, surviving a day or two days or whatever extra survival isn't much use. You'd want to claim something that doesn't both create a paper trail AND make everyone suspect you if you're still alive D4.
Have you played with TSE before? Seems like you have him in high regard if you think that he wouldn't claim something as stupid as he did if he's scum. Or to sweeten it up, something as survivalistic as what he claimed.
I have, hence my early attempt to reach out to him. It's obviously possible TSE made a really stupid claim as scum that fucks himself over, but it's unclear why we should make that a priority given that, well, if he's scum he's already fucked himself (or rather Titus) over.

Sorry for the delay my dude.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2122 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:27 am

Post by tictac »

In post 2120, The Fonz wrote:This is twice you've voted the person you're already voting. your justification for the initial vote was that a portion of his ISO is funny. This post contains no argument. Do you care about convincing anyone else?
Kinda? It's never really been my experience that people sheep arguments, so I guess I care more about directing attention to people I find scummy, and people can find their own reasoning from there.
I could repeat the thing about his Hec-push, but I doubt it'll convince people who didn't get convinced the first time.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2123 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:35 am

Post by The Fonz »

In post 2122, tictac wrote:
In post 2120, The Fonz wrote:This is twice you've voted the person you're already voting. your justification for the initial vote was that a portion of his ISO is funny. This post contains no argument. Do you care about convincing anyone else?
Kinda? It's never really been my experience that people sheep arguments, so I guess I care more about directing attention to people I find scummy, and people can find their own reasoning from there.
I could repeat the thing about his Hec-push, but I doubt it'll convince people who didn't get convinced the first time.
I mean, your posts on him are one saying it's surprising he missed a wake impersonation and one saying part of his ISO was funny. In a 50p game, I think stuff needs to be elaborated on a bit more than that for anyone to pay attention. As it stands, you look like you're happy enough to be a vanity wagon.
tictac
tictac
Mafia Scum
tictac
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2124 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 6:40 am

Post by tictac »

I mean, it's not untrue.
atm things look like BR gonna get lynched, and it'snot like I have a TR there.
I'll give intent and hammer if it get's to that point, but intil then I'd rather push a scumread than a null, and maybe it'll take wind? One never knows.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”