Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #577 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:20 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

also with nancy
she has such a terrible record of reading me
so coming in here with an insta sr on me is super underwhelming
i have very little time for people that fail to learn from past experiences of being wrong abt me
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Xtoxm is consistently great - Shosin
you were the only wolf i townread at endgame - the worst
Krazy Katz
Krazy Katz
Goon
Krazy Katz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #578 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:21 pm

Post by Krazy Katz »

yeah but since my read rate on you isn't 100% that means you're objectively hard to read

SCIENCE

:3

-K
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #579 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:22 pm

Post by chkflip »

YEAH, SCIENCE BITCH.

Someone engage me. I'm up when I shouldn't be and need help sleeping.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #580 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:22 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

town reaction then should be to acknowledge read difficulty and bias correct the read to null
Smooth as silk when he's scum, and very much capable of running things from behind the scenes while appearing to be doing minimal effort. - Almost50
Krazy Katz
Krazy Katz
Goon
Krazy Katz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #581 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:23 pm

Post by Krazy Katz »

In post 496, Krazy Katz wrote:Auro -- literally what I said about nancy except replace "auro"
Chkflip -- not enough yet
TrueSoulEnergy -- I kinda wonder if the banned slot is accidentally scum actually
George Bailey -- I am tempted to townread cause I found some of his posts pretty funny but I know he's pretty funny as scum sadly so I'll need actual solving from this slot to have a good read

Dissonance
Kakeguri Addicts [Mary Saotome + Yumeko] -- not sure how I feel about this slot yet, Amrun townleaned off an early post but I'm not willing to agree to that in my version of the list rn
Jjh927 -- amrun doesn't like, while jjh did try to explicitly pocket me in vengeful ghosts I feel like he's doing so too 'brazenly' here and so I'm disinclined to think he's scum. I do think 100 had an awkward tone but that doesn't change my feelings of the slot overall, will re-evaluate over the weekend maybe
tell me why one of these reads should either be town or scum chk

-K
Krazy Katz
Krazy Katz
Goon
Krazy Katz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #582 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:24 pm

Post by Krazy Katz »

In post 580, Xtoxm wrote:town reaction then should be to acknowledge read difficulty and bias correct the read to null
That raises an interesting question; does Nancy do 'null' reads?

-K
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #583 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:29 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

i have a tell for jjh that has thus far always been correct
(dont worry about sample size)

as time approaches infinity, if he doesnt trigger it i'll be more confident hes town
he has yet to do the tell
otherwise i think his posting is fine
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #584 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:37 pm

Post by chkflip »

Well, while it isn't a encouraging lean to town or scum, I genuinely don't understand why you'd throw out that TSE might be scum. He (unless I'm hallucinating) didn't get an opportunity to post at all. Is there a purpose to that shot in the dark? I don't get it.

I do feel like jjh town-told a little bit. His aggravation with dave comes off pretty genuine re: his belief that dave could read jjh with better accuracy. Especially now that he understood where dave is now coming from and backed off a bit. I don't think he's right about dave, like, AT ALL, but I don't fault town for having bad reads. I do it all the fucking time.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #585 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:41 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 522, davesaz wrote:
In post 477, jjh927 wrote:Boooo no follow-up
If this was about 281 the very next thing I did was review the context of 100. 283 is the result.

our dog is mostly back to normal.
I have to go shopping. Feel free to ask some questions while I’m gone.
It was directed towards chkflip not following up on my posting about you
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #586 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:43 pm

Post by jjh927 »

In post 496, Krazy Katz wrote:Jjh927 -- amrun doesn't like, while jjh did try to explicitly pocket me in vengeful ghosts I feel like he's doing so too 'brazenly' here and so I'm disinclined to think he's scum. I do think 100 had an awkward tone but that doesn't change my feelings of the slot overall, will re-evaluate over the weekend maybe
Iirc Mastina was the only player I explicitly attempted to pocket in vengeful ghosts
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #587 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:46 pm

Post by chkflip »

Oh shit! My bad. We'll consider the above a reply? My bad man, my phone was dying and I was playing DnD. So my phone was off so I could have battery to Uber home. Basically, I understand where you're coming from but I'm not particularly convinced that the second post absolutely makes dave scum. I've seen dave!town a lot recently and 0% of his posting indicates a change from that trajectory.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #588 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:47 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Yeah I'm probably gonna divert to KA next
Krazy Katz
Krazy Katz
Goon
Krazy Katz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #589 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:47 pm

Post by Krazy Katz »

In post 584, chkflip wrote:He (unless I'm hallucinating) didn't get an opportunity to post at all. Is there a purpose to that shot in the dark? I don't get it.
mostly because I don't really feel satisfied in my scumreads right now so it feels like a totally absent slot has above random equity

-K
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #590 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:48 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 480, nomnomnom wrote:I still need to catch up but is there any reason you're talking in the name of amrun
Is she in the anonymous hydra or something because I don’t see her name anywhere in the playerlist.
Hydra of Shiro and Nancy Drew 39
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #591 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:49 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 481, Krazy Katz wrote:
In post 337, Krazy Katz wrote:FYI Amrun works in healthcare and coronavirus means I'm basically in charge of this hydra until further notice.
Oh? For some reason, I thought you were hydraing with Pops.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #592 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:49 pm

Post by jjh927 »

Still not 100% on Dave's alignment but I think I've see. enough out of the response to the push to back away

I'll leave it a bit and see if anyone else reacts though because I'm pretty sure some people are only skimming my posts and won't see this
Krazy Katz
Krazy Katz
Goon
Krazy Katz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #593 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:51 pm

Post by Krazy Katz »

In post 161, Kakeguri Addicts wrote:His tone is so forced and aggressive it's laughable!
In post 163, Kakeguri Addicts wrote:Vecna is so weird! His statements make sense, but I don't really get if his answers do. If any of you morons have anything useful to say about his slot do so now for free points!
I'm not sure how I feel about this slot but it is funny how Mary is using so many exclamation marks!

-K
Krazy Katz
Krazy Katz
Goon
Krazy Katz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #594 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:52 pm

Post by Krazy Katz »

I think Mary is roleplaying a little more than in AvT which ~could? be very slightly town indicative but definitely not enough to be strongly so

-K
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #595 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:55 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 496, Krazy Katz wrote:townleans
Chronos -- liked the conviction of the "slip" argument even if I haven't decided if I'm convinced by any of it

faint townleans
Davesaz -- liked tone of exactly one post
Conspire [Hydra of ???? and ????] -- Amrun townleaned a little and I don't really see a reason to disagree rn. I will NOTE that only Cosmic head has posted so far. @Cosmic, how are things with your other head?
Vecna -- probably should townlean for claiming the role, but that's not a GREAT reason and I'm very slightly tempted to lynch now anyway just to not deal with that shit the entire game. Even if no cops that could fuck up weak/desperate/etc and make this a lot harder to mech solve if one of the leashed millerize targets dies and then we need a new one

null pool
Titus - little mixed feelings on a few things
Venus and Mars [Nancy Drew 39 + Shiro] -- little too early to commit even though nancy will qq for not having her as town yet
Auro -- literally what I said about nancy except replace "auro"
Xtoxm -- idk yet, wanna lean town but don't know why? reread soon
Chkflip -- not enough yet
TrueSoulEnergy -- I kinda wonder if the banned slot is accidentally scum actually
George Bailey -- I am tempted to townread cause I found some of his posts pretty funny but I know he's pretty funny as scum sadly so I'll need actual solving from this slot to have a good read

Dissonance
Kakeguri Addicts [Mary Saotome + Yumeko] -- not sure how I feel about this slot yet, Amrun townleaned off an early post but I'm not willing to agree to that in my version of the list rn
Jjh927 -- amrun doesn't like, while jjh did try to explicitly pocket me in vengeful ghosts I feel like he's doing so too 'brazenly' here and so I'm disinclined to think he's scum. I do think 100 had an awkward tone but that doesn't change my feelings of the slot overall, will re-evaluate over the weekend maybe

Would lynch / very faint scumleans
nomnomnom -- meta argument was quite shitty, it could be town but if that's the level of surface thought processes nom is gonna give this day I don't mind dumping this slot early. I've dealt with several quite shit meta arguments lately and I've grown quite impatient with them
The Fonz -- underwhelming content, sympathetic with having a hard time getting into the game but not sympathetic enough to not scumlean; usually has more spice by now

Slight scum
BooneyToonzExpert -- no solving or engagement so far, mech posts could easily come from scum deciding how to play into the leashes later when vecna doesn't get lynched

I'm not really thrilled with my PoE, I'm kinda assuming I'm at best 1/3 in the bottom there and it's very likely there's 2+ scum in my nulls right now

anyone who would like to hard sell me on moving one of the nulls out of my nulls gets a cat gif

you know what's weird is when I read this game I feel like I have too many townreads but when I look at any individual slot I'm not actually sure how hard I'm willing to commit to people being town, weird feeling about this game rn

-K
I’m not at all worried because I KNOW you will be having me as one of your top tr sooner than later. If you were reading my posts in greater depth, you already would be. :wink:
Krazy Katz
Krazy Katz
Goon
Krazy Katz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #596 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:55 pm

Post by Krazy Katz »

Yeah no good conclusions off like three posts, what did you dislike jjh? Other than their vote on you I mean?

-K
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #597 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:56 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 501, Xtoxm wrote:Ah, my open gloating was too obvious.
Yes i was in Binary Star.
I was the one who did almost all the posts.
It's okay, back when we were talking about VG on disc a while ago I was
this
close to telling you!
And honestly I felt like I was so obvious, amazing how a little capitalization with identical tone throws people off.
What? Persi was not in that? :o
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #598 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:58 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 507, Xtoxm wrote:you got upset that i scumread you for being super scummy and exclusively pushing town for the entire game
it just was me and varsoon
signing was uh..not reliable. but he didnt post after d1
Varsoon? *mind blown* I was so sure Persi was in that.
Xtoxm
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
Xtoxm
EBWOXM
EBWOXM

Post Post #599 (ISO) » Fri Mar 13, 2020 7:59 pm

Post by Xtoxm »

In post 597, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 501, Xtoxm wrote:Ah, my open gloating was too obvious.
Yes i was in Binary Star.
I was the one who did almost all the posts.
It's okay, back when we were talking about VG on disc a while ago I was
this
close to telling you!
And honestly I felt like I was so obvious, amazing how a little capitalization with identical tone throws people off.
What? Persi was not in that? :o
nope
it was mildly pleasing that you guys were wrong on our identities all game after i unmasked y'all :P

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”