Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2400 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:12 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 2394, Black Ranger wrote:
In post 2390, Garmr wrote:
@everyone else
Black ranger is only hunting 1 scum team. You can see that his under the assumption I scum read nero (which I didn't) and still had my vote on the fonz. It didn't come into consideration that town is hunting 2 teams. This comes from his unconscious Bias of being scum and only having to hunt 1. He even tries to use me explaining to bob that scum is hunting as well to throw shade on me. He refused to claim it obvious this slot is scum.
or i think your continued pattern of poeing people from nero is scummy as fuck because it only gives the appearance of performing work :clap:
What the actual fuck. That's how I actually got my nero town read. Just because you are a fucking shit mafia player doesn't mean I am.
While being 100% completely right. I'm just that good. -Garmr (Wasn't Right)
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2401 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:12 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Well Kirarin, it’s a 50 player game darling. Might be why he doesn’t give too much of a shit yet.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Black Ranger
Black Ranger
Goon
Black Ranger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2402 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:14 pm

Post by Black Ranger »

In post 1814, dsjstr wrote:We kind of already heard about the Nero thing which was why I wanted to hear from your perspective. I am more interested in the hood than in the thread, I think it is safe to assume there is at least 1 scum in there.
I was behind in the thread and didn't realize that he's directly asked me twice and shaded Drixx's reasoning to vote me already. I felt like when I literally told him to get stuffed (around the time I said "I'm okay being lynchbait" in the hood) I deserved his vote. Y'know, like how CSF refuses to answer anything or how I had to move heaven and earth to get tictac to explain his chemist read and how he never bothered to address me because he was so stressed out about being challenged over it.

We got this gem afterwards in the discussion:
In post 1814, dsjstr wrote:We kind of already heard about the Nero thing which was why I wanted to hear from your perspective. I am more interested in the hood than in the thread, I think it is safe to assume there is at least 1 scum in there.
In post 1819, Black Ranger wrote:Are you in a neighbourhood?
In post 1820, dsjstr wrote:No
This is a weird comment to make if our hood was a small one. It contained
8 players
. From my knowledge of my hood, I can guess that Elsa/Saus' hood has
8 players
. Players in a hood having an idea of how big the hoods are would not be strange at all.
With that said
, the original comment makes MUCH more sense if you know the hood is highly populated. Just by the nature of the game you can imagine there's a gimmick
somewhere
, and scum neighbour is a likely one. Dsj shouldn't have been able to make such a good suggestion, because who is to say we don't have a hood of 3 or 4 people? It was a complete shit stirring post.
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2403 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:15 pm

Post by Kirari Momobami »

In post 2401, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Well Kirarin, it’s a 50 player game darling. Might be why he doesn’t give too much of a shit yet.
as a claimed miller it's kinda an onus on him to maybe give enough of a shit to do literally anything townie though, like I feel like that would be a nice entry into the game since he could evaluate reactions and he literally did nothing with it?
The only one who can decide your worth.. is you
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2404 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:15 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 2395, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 2392, RCEnigma wrote:Jesus this wagon is awful. Everything about it is awful. Norwegian why would you do this to me?

VOTE: Tictac
why does your dislike of BR wagon make you want to go for tictac lynchbait?
Why is tictac lynchbait and not just scum with awful trajectories, 0 accountability, and 0 attempt at sorting disguised as vanity voting?
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2405 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:16 pm

In post 2400, Garmr wrote:Just because you are a fucking shit mafia player
don't mind lynching this slot either if we want to swing there
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2406 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:16 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 2401, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Well Kirarin, it’s a 50 player game darling. Might be why he doesn’t give too much of a shit yet.
Kirari has a point and low involvement is more scum indicative than town indicative for pisskop.
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2407 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:17 pm

In post 2404, RCEnigma wrote:Why is tictac lynchbait and not just scum with awful trajectories, 0 accountability, and 0 attempt at sorting disguised as vanity voting?
I still don't think she pushes Titus immediately after the rep in as scum tbh
Black Ranger
Black Ranger
Goon
Black Ranger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2408 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:17 pm

Post by Black Ranger »

Forgot to say that if Dsj were to flip scum, he has a partner in my hood. It smelled like a leak.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2409 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:17 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 2405, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 2400, Garmr wrote:Just because you are a fucking shit mafia player
don't mind lynching this slot either if we want to swing there
Hoping you aren't scum cuz I'm liking your style.
Garmr
Garmr
Survivor
Garmr
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2410 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:17 pm

Post by Garmr »

In post 2393, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:
In post 2390, Garmr wrote:@rangers post
@everyone else
Black ranger is only hunting 1 scum team. You can see that his under the assumption I scum read nero (which I didn't) and still had my vote on the fonz. It didn't come into consideration that town is hunting 2 teams. This comes from his unconscious Bias of being scum and only having to hunt 1. He even tries to use me explaining to bob that scum is hunting as well to throw shade on me. He refused to claim it obvious this slot is scum.
how the fuck did you reach this conclusion
The fact he tries to frame me telling bob that scum are hunting other scum as well as scummy and his post implies about nero implies that having a vote on the fonz and not voting nero despite their being two different scum teams implies it scummy to vote for someone you said would be cleared from being the same team poe. The last part arised by his misconception of a post I made and unlike me who took a step back when realising he doubled down and didn't bring attention to his flaw.
While being 100% completely right. I'm just that good. -Garmr (Wasn't Right)
Black Ranger
Black Ranger
Goon
Black Ranger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2411 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:18 pm

Post by Black Ranger »

In post 2388, Alyssa The Lamb wrote:who's in that neighborhood again?
Afaik this is public:

Black Ranger
Drixx
Insomnia
Kagesong

I've never seen the anti-utility to not outing so someone is free to talk me off the ledge if there's something I'm missing
Black Ranger
Black Ranger
Goon
Black Ranger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2412 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:19 pm

Post by Black Ranger »

In post 904, gobbledygook wrote:If all the neighbors could claim whether they are in a neighborhood, that would be potentially useful for any PT Cops or Traffic Analysts to know so that they do not get any false positive results.

- signed
totally not a PT Cop or Traffic Analyst
oh yeah i thought this was rolefishy as fuck because it powers up scum neep
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #2413 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:22 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Ughhhhhhh
Why.
UNVOTE:
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2414 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:22 pm

Post by The Fonz »

In post 2391, Black Ranger wrote:"No, BR, my point is,
scum factions aren’t aware of having traitors
, so how come you even asked that question?"

huh
Is this the supposed Insomnia scum slip? Because that's not a scum slip. Just reads like someone pointing out that, in general, it's not usual for scum to know about the existence of traitors. Fwiw I find it hard to see how there could be traitors, given known scum group size here.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2415 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:23 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 2407, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 2404, RCEnigma wrote:Why is tictac lynchbait and not just scum with awful trajectories, 0 accountability, and 0 attempt at sorting disguised as vanity voting?
I still don't think she pushes Titus immediately after the rep in as scum tbh
Ehhh, Titus repped into the slot she was already pushing. I don't think that push is as alignment clearing as you're thinking it is. At best it's a non team interaction.
Black Ranger
Black Ranger
Goon
Black Ranger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2416 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:24 pm

Post by Black Ranger »

By definition scum know the size of their team and if they're not in the thread, then you can assume traitor. That's the most basic idea based on the game information we have.

Which is pointless, because capital N-Normal traitors must be declared to the scumteam to be Normal. By definition scum know, so insomnia saying scum didn't know was a scumslip. A ridiculous one so I told him to get serious. It must have made him sad.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2417 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:25 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 2414, The Fonz wrote:

huh
Is this the supposed Insomnia scum slip? Because that's not a scum slip. Just reads like someone pointing out that, in general, it's not usual for scum to know about the existence of traitors. Fwiw I find it hard to see how there could be traitors, given known scum group size here.
Scum would already know if they had a traitor since 6 is the known scum team size. So getting into a scum pt with 5 or less players makes it a no brainer.
Kirari Momobami
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Kirari Momobami
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2418 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:25 pm

In post 2415, RCEnigma wrote:Ehhh, Titus repped into the slot she was already pushing. I don't think that push is as alignment clearing as you're thinking it is. At best it's a non team interaction.
She consciously double-downed on a protective claim that had been replaced by one of the top posters on site

I mean sure, I haven't played with tictac scum that much but that's not like an 'obvious scum play' that justified the wagon she got in my book
Alyssa The Lamb
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2419 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:25 pm

Post by Alyssa The Lamb »

Hmmmmmmm

I think I can start getting some townreads yes yes
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2420 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:28 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 2418, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 2415, RCEnigma wrote:Ehhh, Titus repped into the slot she was already pushing. I don't think that push is as alignment clearing as you're thinking it is. At best it's a non team interaction.
She consciously double-downed on a protective claim that had been replaced by one of the top posters on site

I mean sure, I haven't played with tictac scum that much but that's not like an 'obvious scum play' that justified the wagon she got in my book
Was that the reason she was wagoned in the first place? Because that's not something I'm scumreading her for and not something I'd townread her for.

But that does make the wagon less meaningful.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #2421 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:28 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

My hood has less then 8 but more then 4, if you were curious. 8 seems like a decently sized one.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor
Happy Scumday!

Post Post #2422 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:29 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 2421, Elsa Jay wrote:My hood has less then 8 but more then 4, if you were curious. 8 seems like a decently sized one.
.... Is it 6?
Alyssa The Lamb
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2423 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:30 pm

Post by Alyssa The Lamb »

It clearly has 22 people in it
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2424 (ISO) » Sat Mar 14, 2020 9:30 pm

Post by insomnia »

In post 2414, The Fonz wrote:

huh
That's the supposition I posted from. It's not a scum slip, it's me not taking it a step further when I see a potential slip by a player and choose to react to it on the spot.

you're essentially saying because I didn't give it more thought before making that post, i'm scum. it's not a scum slip.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”