insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2650 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:44 pm

Post by insomnia »

I’m a bus driver, welcoming you with open arms.
Black Ranger
Black Ranger
Goon
Black Ranger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2651 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:47 pm

Post by Black Ranger »

In post 2302, RCEnigma wrote:VOTE: Black Ranger I've got 1 townread in Norwegian and a half townchub for A50.
I don't think there's any reason to townbin A50. He should be a gimmie tr. He's not in this game.
Black Ranger
Black Ranger
Goon
Black Ranger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2652 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:49 pm

Post by Black Ranger »

I see a good reason to TR NorwegianEE though. Wanting to push a lynch through on whoever is the top wagon at the time is very conductive to the whole vig lurkers argument: it really isn't about
padding that KDA
and more about putting a bunch of low effort contributors through a rat race to survive, and hopefully release content.
Black Ranger
Black Ranger
Goon
Black Ranger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2653 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:50 pm

Post by Black Ranger »

Either in isolation would be scummy - you know, extra kills but I think I'm
happy
or north of townlean on him.
Black Ranger
Black Ranger
Goon
Black Ranger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2654 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:55 pm

Post by Black Ranger »

Don't agree with Nero drawing associatives between profii and TSE. Want to call profii town through meta, but he could also be on a team with teammates he trusts. Dislike the associative with Garmr (the whole "I think you're hunting two teams at once") which is just spotlighting the ~~effort~~ Garmr is wearing like a trashy prom dress.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #2655 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:56 pm

Post by chkflip »

I just want you lynched, Black Ranger. And I'm a kobold more than a goblin. Definitely a low tier mob tho good call.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Black Ranger
Black Ranger
Goon
Black Ranger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2656 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:03 pm

Post by Black Ranger »

In post 2534, Drixx wrote:
In post 2531, pisskop wrote:You said a thing, and BR latched on to it, pushing Drixx?
Specifically, Insomnia made a post, then a minute later made a post asking why I had suddenly gone silent. The problem is ... I told them I was leaving for awhile before I left, so it was a bullshit post. BR jumped in with an all caps "Yeah drixx where did you go in that one minute of tinfoiling" post. Then insomnia replied that BR's post made him feel better about it.

So yeah ... definitely some weird shit in the hood. Insomina also was hard crumbing a role but when I asked him why he would crumb a role that's almost exclusively given to scum, he backed off of that. He's also randomly engaged with me in ways that seemed genuine, and then ranted at me at other times.
In post 2535, bob3141 wrote:That certain is an odd thing to do in game that has day that last 14 days. Its abit odd to expect a player to be on demand to reply to any post
Insomnia was the one that accused Drixx of backing off. I came in with the all caps to fuck with Drixx because Drixx was being an asshole to me.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2657 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2633, profii wrote:but ignoring my question means I've pointed out something illogical and you've no answer to it
I'll check but I don't think you've asked anything. If you haven't should I invoke LAL and lynch you?
In post 2633, profii wrote:perhaps you are right about that scum read
What scum read?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Black Ranger
Black Ranger
Goon
Black Ranger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2658 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:05 pm

Post by Black Ranger »

Btw Fonz is in the hood and was the one who mentioned that they would sort Amrun. I gave him the same quotes and asked for his opinion. You know. Sometime... Last week it feels. Still nothing.

He's glad that the hood can get back to sorting when no real effort had been made besides the brief moment where Insomnia got a few of us onto Tictac or when I checked Drixx's work on KM. Everything else has been a hard dodge or shit talk.
Black Ranger
Black Ranger
Goon
Black Ranger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2659 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:11 pm

Post by Black Ranger »

Like what mutual suspicion have drixx/myself/insomnia had

For most of the hood I had:
- Actively suggested against a scumread onto Drixx
- Actively townread Insomnia

Drixx:
-Actively scumread myself
-Nulled Insomnia (that get out of here comment), maybe faint suspicion off that crumb

Insomnia
-BR AND DRIXX ARE SCUM TOGETHER LOL BTW BR IS PRETENDING TO BE AN SK EVEN THOUGH THAT'S NOT POSSIBLE. OH, AND BR REALLY IS AN SK.

interesting reality you live in
Black Ranger
Black Ranger
Goon
Black Ranger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2660 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:13 pm

Post by Black Ranger »

If I wanted to pretend to be an SK I would have claimed vig (which I never so much as softed) and said some bullshit but like I said being leashed by 25 active players (most either scum or dumb) has a worse pay out for town opposed to getting lynched like this.

My "loudspeaker in the scum PT" post about hidden scum before the player list was posted might have been an obvious PR tell. Think of it what you will.
Black Ranger
Black Ranger
Goon
Black Ranger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2661 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:15 pm

Post by Black Ranger »

In what world did this mutual suspicion stop the ability for us to sort or do anything besides your limp dick "have you played with X person?" questions Fonz? It wasn't apparent until
near the end of day
. What was the excuse before that?
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #2662 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:17 pm

Post by insomnia »

Dead men tell no tales.

Once again, you are understanding nothing of what I said. If you’re town stop.
Black Ranger
Black Ranger
Goon
Black Ranger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2663 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:20 pm

Post by Black Ranger »

Nah. You're full of shit.
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #2664 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:28 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 2600, profii wrote:IMO my expectation is that among the 12 scum players we will probably have a mix of abilities
What if this is a Freudian slip?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Black Ranger
Black Ranger
Goon
Black Ranger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2665 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:30 pm

Post by Black Ranger »

In post 2503, pisskop wrote:
Spoiler: VCD1
Official Vote Count 1.01 wrote:
TrueSoulEnergy
(9): NorwegianboyEE, Chemist1422, Nero Cain, Dolly Parton, Garmr, tictac, Jackal711, Kirari Momobami, Pink Ball
Garmr
(3): Black Ranger, bob3141, Yiley
dsjstr
(2): Elsa Jay, profii
Jackal711
(2): AaronFrost, TrueSoulEnergy
SausasaurusRex
(1): The Fonz
Kirari Momobami
(1): Drixx
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
(1): insomnia
bob3141
(1): SausasaurusRex
Hectic
(1): Egix96
Elsa Jay
(1): Almost50
gobbledygook
(1): davesaz
Not Voting
(27): Pine, Not Known 15, Jamelia, Uncrowned, hersho, NotAJumbleOfNumbers, DrDolittle, Cat Scratch Fever, Hectic, Golden Robster, VaultDweller, Amrun, UltimatePlank, clidd, pisskop, QuantumQuasar, dsjstr, EeveeLution Army, BBMolla, kagesong, ar98mubarik, Something_Smart, Rhinox, eth0s, Non Imh, gobbledygook, Emperor FlippyNips
Official Vote Count 1.02 wrote:
TrueSoulEnergy
(11): NorwegianboyEE, Chemist1422, Nero Cain, Dolly Parton, tictac, Jackal711, Kirari Momobami, Pink Ball, Cat Scratch Fever, profii, Elsa Jay
Garmr
Jackal711
bob3141
SausasaurusRex
Kirari Momobami
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Hectic
Elsa Jay
The Fonz
(1): Garmr
gobbledygook
Not Voting
(26): Pine, Not Known 15, Jamelia, Uncrowned, hersho, NotAJumbleOfNumbers, DrDolittle, Hectic, Golden Robster, VaultDweller, Amrun, UltimatePlank, clidd, pisskop, QuantumQuasar, dsjstr, EeveeLution Army, BBMolla, kagesong, ar98mubarik, Something_Smart, Rhinox, eth0s, Non Imh, gobbledygook, Emperor FlippyNips
Official Vote Count 1.03 wrote:
TrueSoulEnergy
(11): NorwegianboyEE, Chemist1422, Nero Cain, Dolly Parton, tictac, Jackal711, Kirari Momobami, Pink Ball, Cat Scratch Fever, profii, Elsa Jay
Garmr
Jackal711
bob3141
SausasaurusRex
Kirari Momobami
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
Hectic
Elsa Jay
The Fonz
gobbledygook
Not Voting
(26): Pine, Not Known 15, Jamelia, Uncrowned, hersho, NotAJumbleOfNumbers, DrDolittle, Hectic, Golden Robster, VaultDweller, Amrun, UltimatePlank, clidd, pisskop, QuantumQuasar, dsjstr, EeveeLution Army, BBMolla, kagesong, ar98mubarik, Something_Smart, Rhinox, eth0s, Non Imh, gobbledygook, Emperor FlippyNips
Official Vote Count 1.04 wrote:
TrueSoulEnergy
(10): NorwegianboyEE, Nero Cain, Dolly Parton, tictac, Jackal711, Kirari Momobami, Pink Ball, Cat Scratch Fever, profii, Elsa Jay
Garmr
Nero Cain
(2): Hectic, TrueSoulEnergy
Hectic
(2): Egix96, Chemist1422
Black Ranger
(2): The Fonz, Almost50
bob3141
Kirari Momobami
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
The Fonz
gobbledygook
Jackal711
(1): AaronFrost
Not Voting
(25): Pine, Not Known 15, Jamelia, Uncrowned, hersho, NotAJumbleOfNumbers, DrDolittle, UltimatePlank, Golden Robster, VaultDweller, Amrun, clidd, pisskop, QuantumQuasar, dsjstr, EeveeLution Army, BBMolla, kagesong, ar98mubarik, Something_Smart, Rhinox, eth0s, Non Imh, gobbledygook, Emperor FlippyNips
Official Vote Count 1.05 wrote:
TrueSoulEnergy
(14): NorwegianboyEE, Nero Cain, Dolly Parton, tictac, Jackal711, Kirari Momobami, Pink Ball, Cat Scratch Fever, profii, Elsa Jay, Hectic, Uncrowned, insomnia, Yiley
Garmr
(2): Black Ranger, bob3141
Hectic
(2): Egix96, Chemist1422
Black Ranger
(2): The Fonz, Almost50
bob3141
Kirari Momobami
Nero Cain
(1): TrueSoulEnergy
The Fonz
gobbledygook
Jackal711
(1): AaronFrost
Not Voting
(24): Pine, Not Known 15, Jamelia, hersho, NotAJumbleOfNumbers, DrDolittle, UltimatePlank, Golden Robster, VaultDweller, Amrun, clidd, pisskop, QuantumQuasar, dsjstr, EeveeLution Army, BBMolla, kagesong, ar98mubarik, Something_Smart, Rhinox, eth0s, Non Imh, gobbledygook, Emperor FlippyNips
Official Vote Count 1.06 wrote:
TrueSoulEnergy
(10): tictac, Jackal711, Pink Ball, Cat Scratch Fever, profii, Hectic, Uncrowned, Yiley, VaultDweller, Dolly Parton
Black Ranger
(5): The Fonz, Almost50, NorwegianboyEE, AaronFrost, Elsa Jay
tictac
(4): insomnia, Rhinox, Black Ranger, Not Known 15
Kirari Momobami
(2): Drixx, kagesong
Garmr
(1): bob3141
davesaz
(1): Kirari Momobami
Dolly Parton
(1): gobbledygook
Something_Smart
(1): DrDolittle
profii
(1): Nero Cain
Hectic
BBMolla
Elsa Jay
(1): TrueSoulEnergy
Not Voting
(21): SausasaurusRex, Pine, Jamelia, hersho, NotAJumbleOfNumbers, clidd, davesaz, UltimatePlank, Golden Robster, Amrun, Chemist1422, pisskop, QuantumQuasar, dsjstr, EeveeLution Army, BBMolla, ar98mubarik, Something_Smart, eth0s, Non Imh, Emperor FlippyNips
Official Vote Count 1.07 wrote:
Titus
(10): Jackal711, Pink Ball, Cat Scratch Fever, profii, Hectic, Uncrowned, Yiley, VaultDweller, Dolly Parton, tictac
tictac
(9): insomnia, Rhinox, Black Ranger, Titus, AaronFrost, Amrun, Not Known 15, gobbledygook, NorwegianboyEE
profii
(3): Nero Cain, Kirari Momobami, Egix96
Black Ranger
(3): The Fonz, Almost50, Elsa Jay
Kirari Momobami
(2): Drixx, kagesong
Garmr
Something_Smart
BBMolla
Not Voting
(20): NotAJumbleOfNumbers, clidd, UltimatePlank, SausasaurusRex, Non Imh, davesaz, dsjstr, Chemist1422, Pine, Something_Smart, eth0s, EeveeLution Army, pisskop, QuantumQuasar, Jamelia, Golden Robster, BBMolla, ar98mubarik, hersho, Emperor FlippyNips
Official Vote Count 1.08 wrote:
tictac
(12): insomnia, Rhinox, Black Ranger, Titus, AaronFrost, Amrun, Not Known 15, gobbledygook, NorwegianboyEE, Almost50, Elsa Jay, profii
Titus
(9): Jackal711, Cat Scratch Fever, Hectic, Uncrowned, Yiley, VaultDweller, Dolly Parton, tictac, Nero Cain
Kirari Momobami
(2): Drixx, Psyche
clidd
(2): Pink Ball, Kirari Momobami
Garmr
Something_Smart
profii
Black Ranger
BBMolla
Not Voting
(20): NotAJumbleOfNumbers, clidd, UltimatePlank, SausasaurusRex, Non Imh, davesaz, dsjstr, Chemist1422, Pine, Something_Smart, eth0s, EeveeLution Army, pisskop, QuantumQuasar, Jamelia, Golden Robster, BBMolla, ar98mubarik, hersho, Emperor FlippyNips
Official Vote Count 1.09 wrote:
tictac
(14): Rhinox, Black Ranger, Titus, AaronFrost, Amrun, gobbledygook, Almost50, Elsa Jay, profii, Dolly Parton, SausasaurusRex, Psyche, NorwegianboyEE, Hectic
Titus
(5): Jackal711, Uncrowned, Yiley, VaultDweller, Nero Cain
SausasaurusRex
(3): The Fonz, Not Known 15, Cat Scratch Fever
Garmr
AaronFrost
(1): Kirari Momobami
profii
Amrun
Chemist1422
(1): tictac
clidd
(1): Pink Ball
BBMolla
Something_Smart
B
Not Voting
(19): NotAJumbleOfNumbers, clidd, UltimatePlank, eth0s, Non Imh, davesaz, dsjstr, Chemist1422, Pine, Something_Smart, EeveeLution Army, pisskop, QuantumQuasar, Jamelia, Golden Robster, BBMolla, ar98mubarik, hersho, Emperor FlippyNips
Official Vote Count 1.10 wrote:
SausasaurusRex
(11): The Fonz, Not Known 15, Cat Scratch Fever, davesaz, Kirari Momobami, profii, VaultDweller, NotAJumbleOfNumbers, NorwegianboyEE, Dolly Parton, gobbledygook
tictac
(6): Black Ranger, AaronFrost, Almost50, Elsa Jay, SausasaurusRex, Psyche
Titus
(3): Jackal711, Uncrowned, Yiley
Black Ranger
(3): Drixx, Nero Cain, Amrun
Dolly Parton
(2): Egix96, Titus
Elsa Jay
(2): Pink Ball, QuantumQuasar
Drixx
(2): insomnia, Rhinox
Garmr
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
(1): Hectic
Chemist1422
BBMolla
Something_Smart
Not Voting
(16): clidd, UltimatePlank, eth0s, Non Imh, dsjstr, Chemist1422, Pine, Something_Smart, EeveeLution Army, pisskop, Jamelia, Golden Robster, BBMolla, ar98mubarik, hersho, Emperor FlippyNips
Official Vote Count 1.11 wrote:
Black Ranger
(20): Drixx, Nero Cain, Amrun, gobbledygook, Almost50, Egix96, NorwegianboyEE, insomnia, Garmr, Titus, Rhinox, BBmolla, AaronFrost, Kirari Momobami, Pink Ball, profii, Cat Scratch Fever, RCEnigma, NotAJumbleOfNumbers, Elsa Jay
SausasaurusRex
(5): The Fonz, davesaz, VaultDweller, Dolly Parton, DrDolittle
tictac
(3): SausasaurusRex, Psyche, Not Known 15
Titus
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
(2): Hectic, clidd
Garmr
Not Known 15
Cat Scratch Fever
(1): Black Ranger
insomnia
(1): Something_Smart
Elsa Jay
(1): QuantumQuasar
Not Voting
(12): Jamelia, eth0s, Non Imh, dsjstr, Chemist1422, Pine, pisskop, UltimatePlank, Alyssa the Lamb, EeveeLution Army, ar98mubarik, Creature
Official Vote Count 1.12 wrote:
Black Ranger
(24): Drixx, Nero Cain, Amrun, gobbledygook, Almost50, Egix96, NorwegianboyEE, insomnia, Garmr, Titus, Rhinox, BBmolla, AaronFrost, Kirari Momobami, Pink Ball, profii, Cat Scratch Fever, RCEnigma, NotAJumbleOfNumbers, Elsa Jay, Pine, Chemist1422, Psyche, Creature
SausasaurusRex
(5): The Fonz, davesaz, VaultDweller, Dolly Parton, DrDolittle
Titus
NotAJumbleOfNumbers
(2): Hectic, clidd
tictac
(2): SausasaurusRex, Not Known 15
Garmr
Not Known 15
Cat Scratch Fever
(1): Black Ranger
insomnia
(1): Something_Smart
Elsa Jay
(1): QuantumQuasar
Not Voting
(9): Jamelia, UltimatePlank, eth0s, Non Imh, pisskop, dsjstr, Alyssa the Lamb, EeveeLution Army, ar98mubarik
adding this to my iso
Black Ranger
Black Ranger
Goon
Black Ranger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2666 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:32 pm

Post by Black Ranger »

I don't get what specifically in NAJON's ISO is scummy for clidd but they did vote Saus when he reached top wagon status. Despite being a lesser scumread of mine I felt something was seriously off when CSF voted Saus but suspected NK15. This wagon is shit: it may not inform Saus' align, but it was a scum wagon.
Alyssa The Lamb
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2667 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:33 pm

Post by Alyssa The Lamb »

Any vigs/cops should be on empty or very low post slots

There's enough of them floating around that odds are shooting outside of this list just removes a future nightkill possibility from one or both scumteams
Alyssa The Lamb
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Alyssa The Lamb
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #2668 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:35 pm

Post by Alyssa The Lamb »

Plus it helps differentiate between town kills and anti town kills
Black Ranger
Black Ranger
Goon
Black Ranger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2669 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:35 pm

Post by Black Ranger »

Could see CSF and NAJON on a team together.
Black Ranger
Black Ranger
Goon
Black Ranger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2670 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 9:41 pm

Post by Black Ranger »

In post 2041, davesaz wrote:For the record, since I've mentioned how tracker could be scum's rolecop. BG can be scum's doctor
Cool take I missed the first time around
Black Ranger
Black Ranger
Goon
Black Ranger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2671 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:24 pm

Post by Black Ranger »

In post 735, bob3141 wrote:
In post 545, Garmr wrote:@Bob
I don't remember you having this kind of mediator style as town or scum. So is it like something new your trying out for this game?

Im trying to sort the two of you by trying to dtermine what relationship you have together. Whether its tvt tvs svs or Svs
In post 2603, bob3141 wrote:As i cant tell if your trying to defend BR by using garmr example as proxy. In order to push that BR isnt scum lookign for the opposite team. As if you dont want use BR in the example as it woudl like you were directly defending him if you fail to deflect his lynch onto someone else.

Or trying to attack garmr by using his argument for BR being scum against him. With you think that BR is town looking for scum regardless and that you think garmr is actual scum who actualy thinks BR is scum. With him pushing the arguement that BR is simply scum looking for other scum.
Do town really repeat the same method over and over again? That's more like scum perfect (or more complete) knowledge territory.
Black Ranger
Black Ranger
Goon
Black Ranger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2672 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:25 pm

Post by Black Ranger »

Bob had a few gotchas that feel pure rather than malicious, idk. Just make sure he doesn't get to keep doing this.
Black Ranger
Black Ranger
Goon
Black Ranger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2673 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:25 pm

Post by Black Ranger »

And yes I know the subject material for the second example was prompted by the current discussion but it was a very "here I go townplaining again" moment.
Black Ranger
Black Ranger
Goon
Black Ranger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2674 (ISO) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:25 pm

Post by Black Ranger »

Check your FUCKING privilege

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”