Black Ranger
Black Ranger
Goon
Black Ranger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3000 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:50 am

Post by Black Ranger »

In post 2997, insomnia wrote:No you’re not gonna make me ask.

I looked it up and you should honestly just self-vote for even wanting to make a joke like that.

This is surreal lmfao
this isn't a nazi imageboard please use quotes if it's not obvious who you are responding to
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3001 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:50 am

Post by Hectic »

clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3002 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:53 am

Post by clidd »

In post 2999, Black Ranger wrote:
In post 2971, clidd wrote:If I'm not mistaken, there is a theory regarding that player's slot.

He only has 1 post and received no prod and was not mentioned for replacement.
In post 2972, Hectic wrote:Oh, so the theory is he was posting in the scum PT and so didn't need a prod/replacement. Wierd.
In post 2973, clidd wrote:Precisely.
It would be a critical thinking failure to not factor in the public information of Nero's hood and the fact that, you know, Jackal is a member of it. Did KM/Nero ever answer whether Jackal posted there? If anyone cares about the Jackal lynch this is the clincher you should go for, but then the question is
WHY DO I CARE ABOUT YOUR LYNCH MORE THAN YOU
. Which is the definition of a shit wagon.
I would like you to reformulate this post, I didn't understand it.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3003 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:54 am

Post by clidd »

In post 2996, Black Ranger wrote:
In post 2994, clidd wrote:
In post 2992, Black Ranger wrote:Stop crapping on your slot.
So you have him as lock-scum ?
Compare to and .

That's his lynch worth fighting for.

Don't call it a good post. It's a post made to run the town off a cliff.
Ok, I got your vision.
Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #3004 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:55 am

Post by Pine »

Oh cool, we're still debating. At this point, I'd say that a Black Ranger mislynch would have sailed through easily, so let's get back to that.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3005 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:56 am

Post by clidd »

In post 2998, Hectic wrote:
In post 2989, clidd wrote:Jackal's conditions remain extraordinary. I don't understand how you switched your vote so quickly, Hectic.
Tbh, I voted him before ISOing him because he was the next biggest wagon. He's like the worst possible lynch in the game for info, so I'd really rather not.
I thought you saw his ISO. So it was only due to the numerical factor that our reads met.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #3006 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:56 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

Damnit Hectic going out of his way with custom images makes me want to side with him.
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3007 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:56 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 3004, Pine wrote:Oh cool, we're still debating. At this point, I'd say that a Black Ranger mislynch would have sailed through easily, so let's get back to that.
We're not debating; we're all switching over to tictac and ending this day.

Vote tictac, people.
Black Ranger
Black Ranger
Goon
Black Ranger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3008 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:57 am

Post by Black Ranger »

In post 3002, clidd wrote:I would like you to reformulate this post, I didn't understand it.
1. The assumption is that Jackal hasn't been replaced because he's posting in a scum PT
2. Jackal is a member of Nero's neighbourhood. Public knowledge ~post 1200 or so.
3. KM/Nero have yet to verify whether Jackal has posted in the hood.
4. You could assume based on KM's vote that Jackal hasn't, but Nero has been bearish on the wagon, so anyone wanting Jackal based on this should want more information.
5. If I have to constantly bring up the necessity of this extra information or how the people making the original case did not care enough about the game to know that Jackal was in a hood the conclusion is that the wagon is being pushed for bad reasons.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3009 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:59 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 2997, insomnia wrote:No you’re not gonna make me ask.

I looked it up and you should honestly just self-vote for even wanting to make a joke like that.

This is surreal lmfao
Something_Smart
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #3010 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:59 am

Post by Hectic »

In post 3006, Elsa Jay wrote:Damnit Hectic going out of his way with custom images makes me want to side with him.
Switch over then.
Give in to the llama.
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3011 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:02 am

Post by insomnia »

In post 3004, Pine wrote:Oh cool, we're still debating. At this point, I'd say that a Black Ranger mislynch would have sailed through easily, so let's get back to that.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3012 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:06 am

Post by clidd »

In post 3008, Black Ranger wrote:
In post 3002, clidd wrote:I would like you to reformulate this post, I didn't understand it.
1. The assumption is that Jackal hasn't been replaced because he's posting in a scum PT
2. Jackal is a member of Nero's neighbourhood. Public knowledge ~post 1200 or so.
3. KM/Nero have yet to verify whether Jackal has posted in the hood.
4. You could assume based on KM's vote that Jackal hasn't, but Nero has been bearish on the wagon, so anyone wanting Jackal based on this should want more information.
5. If I have to constantly bring up the necessity of this extra information or how the people making the original case did not care enough about the game to know that Jackal was in a hood the conclusion is that the wagon is being pushed for bad reasons.
Ok, I understood now. It seems that my theoretical motivation is not as plausible as I thought. I have some difficulties in fully understanding the logic of hoods, especially with more than 3 players.

Just one more question: are you sure about lynching tictac ? I have the impression that he will flip town.
Black Ranger
Black Ranger
Goon
Black Ranger
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3013 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:16 am

Post by Black Ranger »

his reads suck, was forced into claiming his chemist read isn't a meme one. he voted chemist for something that wasn't scummy. it was a reason to vote, not something insightful about the slot. the double down proves he was trying to be serious.

see:
In post 1640, tictac wrote:
In post 804, Chemist1422 wrote:VOTE: NotAJumbleOfNumbers

jumble come back pls
In post 1021, Chemist1422 wrote:UNVOTE: NotAJumbleOfNumbers

jumble if you're around let's talk
In post 1043, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 1022, NotAJumbleOfNumbers wrote:hi i'm around
why are you only interacting with stuff directly relating to you
I find this portion of Chemist ISO hilarious.

VOTE: Chemist1422
In post 2118, tictac wrote:
In post 2117, davesaz wrote:So I wonder if there are scum in the naked vote sheeple?
Is this a real question? I'd be real surprised if all the scumz were among the active growd.
How ya feel about lynching chemist?
dude has meta for getting paralyed as scum, and the little content that he does have is scummy.
I mean if we just wanna get
something
to the noose, then sure, let's listen to a second-hand report from drizz, it's not like the most horrible of all options.
if we wanna lynch scum however, we should:
He posted nothing between these posts. Common thread: he was in the middle of getting wagoned in the first one. By the second post people were consolidating on me (from like, 3 to 20 votes in the past half dozen pages), but he was still seen as viable as seen by the NK15 vote earlier on the same page. Tictac later proceeded to blank vote nk15, chemist again, jackal and myself. Seems survivalistic in that he didn't want to put himself out there to vote me even though he obviously wanted to, but once everyone else piled on for bad reasons he felt safe to join the fun.
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3014 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:30 am

Post by Rhinox »

How much discussion is going on in the 'hoods lately?

The fact there is behind the scenes discussion not visible to the full thread is seemingly validating my decision to be a sheep rather than an individual contributor.

Oh and I'm thinking Titus might actually be scum based on playstyle. Doesn't town Titus go aggro/omgus on everyone when she's getting votes? She's basically appeased her wagon away and I don't think I've ever seen town Titus care about appeasing. Still self-resolving I guess but.....

pisskop definitely beetlejuiced irl-yesterday but I expect that from town pk

If I got to 24 votes i doubt i'd have the motivation to do a BR and scramble to "town it up" like that so idk how reliable a town indication it really is.

I felt tictac was a fine wagon before why did it ever dissolve?
insom
I'm still your sheep but any interest in herding me back that way?

mechanical question for
Mod
: would the vote count machine catch if a player was hammered and then votes shuffled around again prior to the next votecount or does it just report the current count when the machine is run?
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #3015 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:03 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

Yeah my neighborhood is at like 20 pages. So many questions answered and the game already solved between us all.
clidd
clidd
Jack of All Trades
clidd
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3016 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:06 am

Post by clidd »

In post 3013, Black Ranger wrote:his reads suck, was forced into claiming his chemist read isn't a meme one. he voted chemist for something that wasn't scummy. it was a reason to vote, not something insightful about the slot. the double down proves he was trying to be serious.

see:
In post 1640, tictac wrote:
In post 804, Chemist1422 wrote:VOTE: NotAJumbleOfNumbers

jumble come back pls
In post 1021, Chemist1422 wrote:UNVOTE: NotAJumbleOfNumbers

jumble if you're around let's talk
In post 1043, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 1022, NotAJumbleOfNumbers wrote:hi i'm around
why are you only interacting with stuff directly relating to you
I find this portion of Chemist ISO hilarious.

In post 2118, tictac wrote:
In post 2117, davesaz wrote:So I wonder if there are scum in the naked vote sheeple?
Is this a real question? I'd be real surprised if all the scumz were among the active growd.
How ya feel about lynching chemist?
dude has meta for getting paralyed as scum, and the little content that he does have is scummy.
I mean if we just wanna get
something
to the noose, then sure, let's listen to a second-hand report from drizz, it's not like the most horrible of all options.
if we wanna lynch scum however, we should:
He posted nothing between these posts. Common thread: he was in the middle of getting wagoned in the first one. By the second post people were consolidating on me (from like, 3 to 20 votes in the past half dozen pages), but he was still seen as viable as seen by the NK15 vote earlier on the same page. Tictac later proceeded to blank vote nk15, chemist again, jackal and myself. Seems survivalistic in that he didn't want to put himself out there to vote me even though he obviously wanted to, but once everyone else piled on for bad reasons he felt safe to join the fun.
On second thought, assuming that the peculiarity with Jackal's slot was an error of the mod, his scenario would be scum afk, so his team would request an immediate replacement. The odds indicate that he is a solo role, possibly VT, considering that no one has previously bothered to warn the mod. It also dissolves my theory of he being scum in a traditional way.

UNVOTE: Jackal711

I agree with your reasoning about his (Tictac) sporadic votes with a potentially biased intention, just as I see that your assimilation of this information is part of a genuine process, with a resolutive content. However, just as I noticed that you were town using impressions initially, I fear that Tictac's sequence of errors may be unintentional, but a different "style". Evidently, the strength of the read that I have on you, and partially on Hectic, is suggestively enough for me to collaborate with my vote, even though I do not fully share the same view.

That said:

VOTE: Tictac
Rhinox
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Rhinox
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3017 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:10 am

Post by Rhinox »

In post 3015, Elsa Jay wrote:Yeah my neighborhood is at like 20 pages. So many questions answered and the game already solved between us all.
I knew it!
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3018 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:39 am

Post by The Fonz »

Can I try to re-sell everyone on Sausa? Vig is pretty much self resolving, given that correct reaction to a vig fakeclaim is vigging, not counter claim or lynch. It's also reasonably likely to be a crosskill target even if scum.

Sausasaurus' claim that a novice tracker claim would be an obvious NK target was silly at the time and looks more so now, there's still no scumhunting there and there's the predictable "burst of posting under pressure, vanishes again as soon as pressure's off" activity dynamic. At best, that slot is very lacking in town motive. And are we otherwise just going to keep running people up until we get a VT claim?
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3019 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:47 am

Post by insomnia »

I don't think that's a reliable way to read Sausaurus. If you're basing your scum read solely on his claim, then maybe that's efficient, but anything as much as reactions and stuff aren't reliable. Sausaurus has a really awkward town game and is the epitome of lynch baitness. You can skim his latest game for some insight on his town game.
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion

Post Post #3020 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:52 am

Post by Elsa Jay »

Wasting a shot on a vig claim right now, even as a CC, is horrible right now. There's probably different types of vigilantes, even, like even night or X-shot or something.

And even if it isn't a real vig and is an SK, we got 12 more probably not bulletproof scum for shooting instead.
Cat Scratch Fever
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Cat Scratch Fever
she/her
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #3021 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:55 am

Post by Cat Scratch Fever »

Busy. Will post tomorrow
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #3022 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:56 am

Post by Pink Ball »

Im trying to go back to Chile today, I'll have time after that if everything goes right.

In other words, prodge
insomnia
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
insomnia
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3023 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:57 am

Post by insomnia »

hi pink ball
Almost50
Almost50
Monkey Business
Almost50
Monkey Business
Monkey Business

Post Post #3024 (ISO) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 6:01 am

Post by Almost50 »

In post 2785, Titus wrote:
In post 2783, Almost50 wrote:@Titus/@Nor: We are not moving away from BR because of his TPR claim. We are moving off him because he gave reads in a manner that looked more town-motivated than not when he thought he was already hammered.
I don't believe that. I feel it's a convenient excuse. TPR is not a claim.
In post 2786, Kirari Momobami wrote:
In post 2783, Almost50 wrote:@Titus/@Nor: We are not moving away from BR because of his TPR claim. We are moving off him because he gave reads in a manner that looked more town-motivated than not when he thought he was already hammered.
PS it is a bad idea to say that you're not lynching a slot because it claimed tpr even if that's the reason
Are you two reading?? I said it was
NOT BECAUSE HE CLAIMED ANYTHING

Modded 2 Opens & 2 Large Themed games successfully.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”