Krazy Katz
Krazy Katz
Goon
Krazy Katz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1450 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:15 am

Post by Krazy Katz »

Not only are there jesters, you're actually the only town-aligned player in the entire game

everyone else is:
group scum faction 1x4
group scum faction 2x4
Cult
serial killer
arsonist
jester
lyncher
survivor
unjester
unlyncher
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1451 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:23 am

Post by GeorgeBailey »

What if this game is just 17 jesters
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey

Post Post #1452 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:26 am

Post by GeorgeBailey »

In post 1450, Krazy Katz wrote:unjester
unlyncher
Spoiler:
GeorgeBailey
Krazy Katz
Krazy Katz
Goon
Krazy Katz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1453 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:29 am

Post by Krazy Katz »

unjester wincon is to get nightkilled

Unlyncher has to prevent one specific player from being lynched
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey

Post Post #1454 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:43 am

Post by GeorgeBailey »

those sound like the most baked roles lmao
GeorgeBailey
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1455 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:43 am

Post by Michael Scott »

@BTE: I think he's still town, it's annoying he doesn't want to bother answering any questions towards him but whatever.

What I find problematic is people complaining about having no better slots to push while voting Vecna. Like sure lynch him at deadline if he's still the "least bad" option, what prevents you from scumhunting or forming other wagons elsewhere in the meantime?
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1456 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:45 am

Post by Boonskiies »

Looney Toons
Vote Count 1.05

Vecna [6]:
Chkflip, BooneyToonzExpert, Titus, Davesaz, Krazy Katz, Venus and Mars
Mechanic [3]:
GeorgeBailey, sore feet, Chronos
Davesaz [2]:
The Fonz, Kakeguri Addicts
GeorgeBailey [1]:
Jjh927
BooneyToonzExpert [1]:
Michael Scott
Xtoxm [1]:
Vecna,
Titus [1]:
Conspire
Kakeguri Addicts [1]:
Nomnomnom,

Not Voting [1]:
Mechanic,

With
alive, it takes
to execute.

Day 1
ends in (expired on 2020-03-25 21:00:00) on
March 25th

Mod Notes:
Don’t be outta pocket.

Mechanics hasn’t posted in 4 days, I’m replacing the slot. I got a juicy replacement ready anyways.
Last edited by Boonskiies on Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:05 am, edited 2 times in total.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1457 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 8:46 am

Post by Michael Scott »

Daykill? :o

I’m upset you didn’t take the “That’s what she said” bait
Last edited by Boonskiies on Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:20 am, edited 2 times in total.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1458 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:09 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1456, Boonskiies wrote:
Looney Toons
Vote Count 1.05

Vecna [6]:
Chkflip, BooneyToonzExpert, Titus, Davesaz, Krazy Katz, Venus and Mars
Mechanic [3]:
GeorgeBailey, sore feet, Chronos
Davesaz [2]:
The Fonz, Kakeguri Addicts
GeorgeBailey [1]:
Jjh927
BooneyToonzExpert [1]:
Michael Scott
Xtoxm [1]:
Vecna,
Titus [1]:
Conspire
Kakeguri Addicts [1]:
Nomnomnom,

Not Voting [1]:
Mechanic,

With
alive, it takes
to execute.

Day 1
ends in (expired on 2020-03-25 21:00:00) on
March 25th

Mod Notes:
Don’t be outta pocket.

Mechanics hasn’t posted in 4 days, I’m replacing the slot. I got a juicy replacement ready anyways.
Sorry I doubted you, I was just getting impatient.
Hydra of Shiro and Nancy Drew 39
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #1459 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:10 am

Post by Boonskiies »

RCEnigma replaces Mechanic.
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1460 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:14 am

Post by Vecna »

it would be interesting to see if all those people claiming their reason to vote me is because of sudden lurking suddenly change their mind if I become active again.

Regardless, my activity in the first few days was more than sufficient to read my allignment. Anyone claiming to vote me because they think im scum is either pretending, or just being ignorant and not evem trying to find scum.

Especially the pops hydra and titus ought to know better.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1461 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:16 am

Post by Vecna »

anyways im like 30 pages behind. I announced id be away for a while. My cheeky behaviour when checking back in while behind was...meh. No reason to lynch me id say.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1462 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:17 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1455, Michael Scott wrote:@BTE: I think he's still town, it's annoying he doesn't want to bother answering any questions towards him but whatever.

What I find problematic is people complaining about having no better slots to push while voting Vecna. Like sure lynch him at deadline if he's still the "least bad" option, what prevents you from scumhunting or forming other wagons elsewhere in the meantime?
“Annoying” really doesn’t begin to cover it. Who says none of the people voting Vecna are scumhunting? I don’t have a confident enough sr, to make anyone else a better vote rn. It’s a lot more that him not just answering questions, it’s his clear refusal to even try to work with town. I’d actually understand this attitude if he was actually trying to work with town, to try to mitigate some of the potential fallout from his role but to have a role that antitown and not have that player being willing to cooperate, is a double whammy.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1463 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:19 am

Post by Vecna »

good to see none of my towncore is being swayed by this wagon at least.

Regarding those that claim my role is so disastrous to town......clearly they have not thought it through very well. Either I die tonight and town can claim who got infected. Or I claim it tomorrow myself. Claiming it before hand seems unwise.

Scum getting it and spreading it wont really be a risk. at max two town will get it, and they can keep infecting eachother.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1464 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:20 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1460, Vecna wrote:it would be interesting to see if all those people claiming their reason to vote me is because of sudden lurking suddenly change their mind if I become active again.

Regardless, my activity in the first few days was more than sufficient to read my allignment. Anyone claiming to vote me because they think im scum is either pretending, or just being ignorant and not evem trying to find scum.

There is no Pops hydra. Why don’t you start by answering some of the questions posed to you and let us decide that? What did you pick? What did Boon say (and paraphrase please) to make you think your role had “17 degrees of awesome”?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1465 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:21 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1462, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 1455, Michael Scott wrote:@BTE: I think he's still town, it's annoying he doesn't want to bother answering any questions towards him but whatever.

“Annoying” really doesn’t begin to cover it. Who says none of the people voting Vecna are scumhunting? I don’t have a confident enough sr, to make anyone else a better vote rn. It’s a lot more that him not just answering questions, it’s his clear refusal to even try to work with town. I’d actually understand this attitude if he was actually trying to work with town, to try to mitigate some of the potential fallout from his role but to have a role that antitown and not have that player being willing to cooperate, is a double whammy.
Also this is a blatant scummy lie. When ive been around ive been extremely willing to work with town. Ive spebt a goddamn large number of posts explaining all this shit and how itll play out.

Being away for a while and posting proddodge type of posts while behind is not *being very unwilling to work with town*.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1466 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:23 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 1463, Vecna wrote:good to see none of my towncore is being swayed by this wagon at least.

Regarding those that claim my role is so disastrous to town......clearly they have not thought it through very well. Either I die tonight and town can claim who got infected. Or I claim it tomorrow myself. Claiming it before hand seems unwise.

Scum getting it and spreading it wont really be a risk. at max two town will get it, and they can keep infecting eachother.
It would be better if you claim your targets or at least a very small pool from which you will target
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1467 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:24 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1464, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 1460, Vecna wrote:it would be interesting to see if all those people claiming their reason to vote me is because of sudden lurking suddenly change their mind if I become active again.

There is no Pops hydra. Why don’t you start by answering some of the questions posed to you and let us decide that? What did you pick? What did Boon say (and paraphrase please) to make you think your role had “17 degrees of awesome”?
Why the fuck would I tell you this? Ive already stated theres town upside. You dont need to know more. As for these other questions, ill see if i can catch up.

All I need to do is become active a little and this wagon will vanish really really fast.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1468 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:25 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1465, Vecna wrote:

Also this is a blatant scummy lie. When ive been around ive been extremely willing to work with town. Ive spebt a goddamn large number of posts explaining all this shit and how itll play out.

Being away for a while and posting proddodge type of posts while behind is not *being very unwilling to work with town*.
I’m neither “lying” nor am I scum, I just want you to answer some goddamned questions! If you had actually explained everything as clearly as you believe, there wouldn’t be this much paranoia surrounding your slot.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1469 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:27 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1466, jjh927 wrote:
In post 1463, Vecna wrote:good to see none of my towncore is being swayed by this wagon at least.

It would be better if you claim your targets or at least a very small pool from which you will target
This is fair I guess to prevent town investigatives from wasting their actions. Im thinking of throwing it in my initial townpool.

Ill give a more definite list once i catch up. probably in group shape.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1470 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:27 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1467, Vecna wrote:

Why the fuck would I tell you this? Ive already stated theres town upside. You dont need to know more. As for these other questions, ill see if i can catch up.

All I need to do is become active a little and this wagon will vanish really really fast.
Because I need info to determine myself if your role is harmful to town or it isn’t. I really don’t understand your resistance at all.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1471 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:29 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1468, Venus and Mars wrote:

I’m neither “lying” nor am I scum, I just want you to answer some goddamned questions! If you had actually explained everything as clearly as you believe, there wouldn’t be this much paranoia surrounding your slot.
before i went vla everyone understood just fine and people had actually started complaining about everythibg focussing on mech talk (Which was fair at the time)
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1472 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:34 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1470, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 1467, Vecna wrote:

Because I need info to determine myself if your role is harmful to town or it isn’t. I really don’t understand your resistance at all.
The town upside to my role is mostly unrelated to the negative utility part.

Im not stating my other powers, because itll help scum.

I submitted three picks. the mod choose two of them to base my role on.

Now, focus your efforts on finding actual scum. ill catch up and answer questions in due time
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1473 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:34 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1471, Vecna wrote:
In post 1468, Venus and Mars wrote:

before i went vla everyone understood just fine and people had actually started complaining about everythibg focussing on mech talk (Which was fair at the time)
If you recall, one of the questions I asked you, if you were a sticky fruit vendor, because Titus’ role could either neutralize it because her role only works on things, so it would probably work on sticky fruit but not viruses.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1474 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:35 am

Post by Vecna »

also, if someone can do a tldr of the most urgent questions, thatll be helpfull

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”