Survivor

Post Post #1475 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:36 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1473, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 1471, Vecna wrote:
In post 1468, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 1465, Vecna wrote:
In post 1462, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 1455, Michael Scott wrote:@BTE: I think he's still town, it's annoying he doesn't want to bother answering any questions towards him but whatever.

What I find problematic is people complaining about having no better slots to push while voting Vecna. Like sure lynch him at deadline if he's still the "least bad" option, what prevents you from scumhunting or forming other wagons elsewhere in the meantime?
“Annoying” really doesn’t begin to cover it. Who says none of the people voting Vecna are scumhunting? I don’t have a confident enough sr, to make anyone else a better vote rn. It’s a lot more that him not just answering questions, it’s his clear refusal to even try to work with town. I’d actually understand this attitude if he was actually trying to work with town, to try to mitigate some of the potential fallout from his role but to have a role that antitown and not have that player being willing to cooperate, is a double whammy.
Also this is a blatant scummy lie. When ive been around ive been extremely willing to work with town. Ive spebt a goddamn large number of posts explaining all this shit and how itll play out.

Being away for a while and posting proddodge type of posts while behind is not *being very unwilling to work with town*.
I’m neither “lying” nor am I scum, I just want you to answer some goddamned questions! If you had actually explained everything as clearly as you believe, there wouldn’t be this much paranoia surrounding your slot.
before i went vla everyone understood just fine and people had actually started complaining about everythibg focussing on mech talk (Which was fair at the time)
If you recall, one of the questions I asked you, if you were a sticky fruit vendor, because Titus’ role could either neutralize it because her role only works on things, so it would probably work on sticky fruit but not viruses.
no.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1476 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:36 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

You keep telling everyone else to go find scum, don’t you have any sr? Who do you think we should lynch and why?
Hydra of Shiro and Nancy Drew 39
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1477 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:38 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1475, Vecna wrote:
In post 1473, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 1471, Vecna wrote:
In post 1468, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 1465, Vecna wrote:
In post 1462, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 1455, Michael Scott wrote:@BTE: I think he's still town, it's annoying he doesn't want to bother answering any questions towards him but whatever.

What I find problematic is people complaining about having no better slots to push while voting Vecna. Like sure lynch him at deadline if he's still the "least bad" option, what prevents you from scumhunting or forming other wagons elsewhere in the meantime?
“Annoying” really doesn’t begin to cover it. Who says none of the people voting Vecna are scumhunting? I don’t have a confident enough sr, to make anyone else a better vote rn. It’s a lot more that him not just answering questions, it’s his clear refusal to even try to work with town. I’d actually understand this attitude if he was actually trying to work with town, to try to mitigate some of the potential fallout from his role but to have a role that antitown and not have that player being willing to cooperate, is a double whammy.
Also this is a blatant scummy lie. When ive been around ive been extremely willing to work with town. Ive spebt a goddamn large number of posts explaining all this shit and how itll play out.

Being away for a while and posting proddodge type of posts while behind is not *being very unwilling to work with town*.
I’m neither “lying” nor am I scum, I just want you to answer some goddamned questions! If you had actually explained everything as clearly as you believe, there wouldn’t be this much paranoia surrounding your slot.
before i went vla everyone understood just fine and people had actually started complaining about everythibg focussing on mech talk (Which was fair at the time)
If you recall, one of the questions I asked you, if you were a sticky fruit vendor, because Titus’ role could either neutralize it because her role only works on things, so it would probably work on sticky fruit but not viruses.
no.
That’s too bad.
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1478 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:44 am

Post by GeorgeBailey »

Vecna, who are you thinking for your two infection targets?
GeorgeBailey
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1479 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:45 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Howdy partners. I've arbitrarily decide Michael Scott is town VOTE: BTE
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1480 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:46 am

Post by RCEnigma »

Uhhh how many claims are there so far?
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey

Post Post #1481 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:48 am

Post by GeorgeBailey »

3 i'm pretty sure.

1 Vecna Infectious Millerizer
1 KrazyKat Miller
1 Titus Item/thing (idk what she exactly does tbh)
GeorgeBailey
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1482 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:48 am

Post by chkflip »

Oh Goddamn it the Baroness is here.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1483 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:49 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1479, RCEnigma wrote:Howdy partners. I've arbitrarily decide Michael Scott is town VOTE: BTE
I think he is too, what does that have to do with BTE?
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1484 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:51 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1476, Venus and Mars wrote:You keep telling everyone else to go find scum, don’t you have any sr? Who do you think we should lynch and why?
Xtorx or whatevr his name is.

And if im remembering correctly i wassuspicious of both titus ans krazy kat, but I dont think theyre both scum with their outstanding claims.

I still have over half the game to read. once I get that done ill give you a lot more substantial first solve attempt
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1485 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:52 am

Post by Vecna »

also, now that RCE is here im sure im scumreadibg him as well, as is tradition.

Anyways, u guys can unvote me now.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1486 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:52 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 1463, Vecna wrote:Scum getting it and spreading it wont really be a risk. at max two town will get it, and they can keep infecting eachother.
This implies you know people's alignments.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1487 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:56 am

Post by Vecna »

no it doesnt. It implies that even if they I infect scum, and they dont claim it, whoever they spread it to the next night can claim it and spread it to the other persons.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1488 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:58 am

Post by Vecna »

Ill give davesaz some special attention, because that last post just sounded likes hes already made up his mind and is just looking for justification.
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1489 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:08 am

Post by Vecna »

(So much for all these drastically important questions people were claiming to have I guess).
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey

Post Post #1490 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:12 am

Post by GeorgeBailey »

Vecna, who are you thinking for your two infection targets?
GeorgeBailey
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1491 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:13 am

Post by chkflip »

I've no intent on handing you anything.

Read the game like everybody else did and stop expecting a legitimate wagon to up and disappear because you finally magically showed back up. That's ludicrous.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #1492 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:15 am

Post by Titus »

Ok yeah Vecna's scum. I didn't read that fight in detail but accusing Nancy of lying and saying I should know better is enough for a scumread combined with his role.

I also don't trust the infect back comment. Infect back only works if we never lynch the slots he targets but he refuses to townread Nancy and Auro (I think this is what Vecna meant by pops hydra) who I feel are the most likely obvtown slots.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey

Post Post #1493 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:17 am

Post by GeorgeBailey »

In post 1492, Titus wrote:I think this is what Vecna meant by pops hydra
I thought Pops was the anon head in Krazy Kat, so I thought that's what he mean
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey

Post Post #1494 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:17 am

Post by GeorgeBailey »

In post 1492, Titus wrote:I think this is what Vecna meant by pops hydra
I thought Pops was the anon head in Krazy Kat, so I thought that's what he mean
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey

Post Post #1495 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:22 am

Post by GeorgeBailey »

In post 964, sore feet wrote:vecna you need to claim the pro town power you alluded to
game is stalled and i dont think significant wagons are gonna be possible until we answer "is vecna the d1 play"
In post 1124, Conspire wrote:Vecna, I'd like to hear exactly what gives you the impression that Boon is suggesting there's more to how the role functions. Paraphrase please.
GeorgeBailey
Vecna
Vecna
Survivor
Vecna
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1496 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:25 am

Post by Vecna »

In post 1492, Titus wrote:Ok yeah Vecna's scum. I didn't read that fight in detail but accusing Nancy of lying and saying I should know better is enough for a scumread combined with his role.

I also don't trust the infect back comment. Infect back only works if we never lynch the slots he targets but he refuses to townread Nancy and Auro (I think this is what Vecna meant by pops hydra) who I feel are the most likely obvtown slots.
I wasnt fighting. I was doing what people were asking to prevent a silly mislynch. The post WAS lying about what happened.

I thought pops was on the krazy katz hydra (it got suggested in the signups).

And yes, youre usually pretty good at catching me as scum and not that quick to jump to wrong conclusions when im town. You thought I was town at the start iirc and nothing happened on my part in between.

Also, saying that a role that turns the entire game into millers is a scumrole is just bad logic, even for you.

As I stated before, the persons getting the virus WILL NOT KNOW what it actually does. You can confirm that tomorrow. no mod would ever give a role like that to scum.
Krazy Katz
Krazy Katz
Goon
Krazy Katz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1497 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:27 am

Post by Krazy Katz »

In post 1496, Vecna wrote:no mod would ever give a role like that to scum.
lol I think your expectations for modding on this site are off :P
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1498 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:30 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1483, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 1479, RCEnigma wrote:Howdy partners. I've arbitrarily decide Michael Scott is town VOTE: BTE
I think he is too, what does that have to do with BTE?
That's where MS is voting and I trust him undoubtedly.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1499 (ISO) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 10:32 am

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1495, GeorgeBailey wrote:
In post 964, sore feet wrote:vecna you need to claim the pro town power you alluded to
game is stalled and i dont think significant wagons are gonna be possible until we answer "is vecna the d1 play"
In post 1124, Conspire wrote:Vecna, I'd like to hear exactly what gives you the impression that Boon is suggesting there's more to how the role functions. Paraphrase please.
I suggest he doesn't answer that and he should absolutely be considered townie for not answering it.

VOTE: GeorgeBailey

Jesus that's blatant.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”