They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1212 (isolation #200) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:44 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1199, BooneyToonzExpert wrote:
In post 1198, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 1194, BooneyToonzExpert wrote:Have you rechecked your Role PM this game?
Yes.
If this weren't a Booney U-Pick I would've scumread your ass for role-fishing btw :P

I wasn't role fishing. I was alignment fishing.
I’m not liking this post. If you had claimed it was a joke, I wouldn’t have been pinged by 1194, because it would be warranted based on Auro’s initial joke but I fail to see how asking him or ANYONE else for that matter this kind of question, is a valid attempt to sort?

I also didn’t care for you calling sore feet, “stinking” feet. It looked like an attempt to shade without explanation.
Hydra of Shiro and Nancy Drew 39
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1214 (isolation #201) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:45 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1210, Krazy Katz wrote:
In post 1192, sore feet wrote:hey krazy i have a bit of paranoia about you
not wanting to lynch you but just thought i'd let you know <3

-x
Mmm baby I like it when you feel that paranoia

Now all I need is dannflo to give me a spongebath and you come in and say how scummy we are :3

-K
Just relax and let the deep wolf rub off on yah. :P
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1215 (isolation #202) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:48 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1211, Krazy Katz wrote:Hmm yeh dave could be scum

-K
He’s not doing anything, unlike last game. I dislike jjh’s GB vote but I still tl him.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1225 (isolation #203) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:13 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1221, Krazy Katz wrote:
In post 1215, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 1211, Krazy Katz wrote:Hmm yeh dave could be scum

-K
He’s not doing anything, unlike last game. I dislike jjh’s GB vote but I still tl him.
Lastgame he was town tho?

-K
Yeah.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1227 (isolation #204) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:17 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1223, Krazy Katz wrote:Yeah i do think vecna is prob town for the claim I just don't want to talk about virus shit for the rest of the game it seems tacky and tasteless

I wanna lynch vecna so I can read this game without thinking of rl bs tbh lol

-K
It’s kind of hard to ignore the elephant in the room but yeah, this stupid outbreak is a major bummer. I get to now experience the joys of living under a state of emergency. \o/

It’s pretty much impossible not to think about COVID, as long as Vecna isn’t flipped.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1333 (isolation #205) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:54 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

I’ll catch up more later. Titus is very likely town and I bet money that once Amrun starts reading the game, she will be mildmelding with me on that. If anyone cares, she also similarly game slipped in Restless Ghosts but it’s the little more subtle things in her posts, is mainly what make me tl her. Amun has correctly tr her in both TM and the last Boon game. I don’t understand the current GB votes, his response to the pressure on him, looked townie to me.

Conspire’s catchups seem townie to me as this specific type of detailed catchup reads have been far more likely to come from town than scum, from my experience.

@Vecna, are you any kind of sticky fruit vendor? This could be significant because of Titus’ role or do you just straight out spread viruses?

@Fonz and @chk? How tf am I a null to both of you here? What have I been doing that is even remotely different here than in the last game?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1334 (isolation #206) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:01 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1336 (isolation #207) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:13 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

What interests me is the way chk initially approached my slot going into the game, looked like he was tr me, otherwise it really didn’t make a lot of sense, so how does he come at me like he did and only nullreads me. Is that not making sense to anyone else?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1337 (isolation #208) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:18 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 462, chkflip wrote:None of which makes them WOAT or bad town as opposed to wrong town as you've classified your friend. But yeah disregard it. It sucks to look within and realize the words we use matter and
we could actually be wrong
This didn’t look like you were nullreading me here.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1338 (isolation #209) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:32 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1209, Venus and Mars wrote:
@Boon, can you please prod Mechanic?
Thanks.
Boon, it’s been over 3 days now.

The crazy thing is I’ve been mindmelding with chk on some things, so it’s probably more to do with his ego > alignment and he’s willing to vote Mechanic, so that looks good on him because Mechanic’s posting could possibly be viewed as a white knight if he flipped scum, so it really doesn’t look like chk and Mechanic are linked in any case.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1340 (isolation #210) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:36 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1339, Krazy Katz wrote:I think he was still playing the last game
Who is this referring to?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1341 (isolation #211) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 2:38 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1209, Venus and Mars wrote:
@Boon, can you please prod Mechanic?
Thanks
Also
Kakeguri Addicts
Thanks.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1346 (isolation #212) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:10 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1345, davesaz wrote:
In post 1288, Titus wrote:Tbh I need to go into more detail on the VCs.
Reminder that the d1 VCA in the last boon game pointed at someone who was town, and it clouded the game.
You mean Nips?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1347 (isolation #213) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:15 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1344, davesaz wrote:
In post 1284, chkflip wrote:I will say that Vecna has completely avoided posting anything more than a prodge since his wagon picked up and that's telling to me.
This is worth checking into.
I kinda wonder if Vecna would claim that role as scum precisely because scum wouldn't claim it.

Also wonder if the people who get the effect give it passively to anyone they target, instead of being compulsively forced to infect someone. Or maybe it's designed to nerf roles by making people think they have to avoid targeting.
Well, the most interesting about his role, that so far nobody has mentioned, is that he received an extremely negative utility role in a uPick, so it kind of makes you wonder what role he actually requested. I got the exact role and flavour I asked for, obviously that wasn’t true for everyone but really how likely is it in a uPick, to get such an extremely negative town role?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1351 (isolation #214) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:50 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1350, chkflip wrote:
In post 1331, Titus wrote:You mean his lackadaisical attitude towards sorting me despite it being his priority?
In post 230, chkflip wrote:
I'll be able to actually sort Titus when she really gets into it.
Once again completely misrepresenting what I said.

Fuck outta here with that trash.

What part of your posts even remotely looks like you're attempting anything but bullshit shade?

Go ahead.

I'll wait.
In post 1333, Venus and Mars wrote:@chk? How tf am I a null to both of you here? What have I been doing that is even remotely different here than in the last game?
You were on top of that game like flies to shit. You seem... less than here.

Idk what part of me saying you need to be more careful with your blanket statements of telling people they're bad at mafia means I was doing anything more than calling out your lack of fucking character.

Y'all really want me to be an asshole.

You'll get it if this dogshit continues.
Seriously, what in the fucking hell is wrong with you? Are you trying to get temp banned? You KNOW from TBorNTB, this kind of shit is reportable. This is your LAST warning, I won’t tell you again!
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1356 (isolation #215) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 3:59 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1352, Krazy Katz wrote:Not only do i not want you to be an asshole, being an asshole after I've observed you're off meta would be scummy, therefore you should not be an asshole to retain my townread!
In post 1353, Krazy Katz wrote:Let's not get carried away now
Chk both attacked me personally and threatened me and for absolutely not good gaddamned reason whatsoever. I’m seriously wondering if that last post even warrants me not reporting him rn. Tbh, it’s only my guilt from the last game that is holding me back but ffs!, enough is fucking enough already. I don’t play games to put up with this shit and 100% shouldn’t have to - especially when all I did was question his read on me. If he’s seriously going to threaten me based solely on that, I don’t even know what choice I have?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1357 (isolation #216) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:04 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1355, chkflip wrote:Mmm. I was just told my work is closing doors temporarily due to the virus, so I'm very very fucking angry right now. I'll go ahead and not post until I've calmed. But I will say this: both of those assessments aren't even loosely related to what I was saying. Like, not even close. There's a distinct difference in what I actually said and how they're spinning it to be perceived. More on that later.
I interpreted your posts as saying essentially, that because I bombed (according to you) obvtown you in TBorNOTTB, you’re running me up for what you perceived as my being dismissive of Chronus’ earlier sr on me was hypocritical on my part - aka you were at the very least town leaning me with those comments and I don’t gaf if that pisses you off. Deal or don’t fucking play, your choice!
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1358 (isolation #217) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:07 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

And fyi, chk, you’re not the ONLY person being adversely affected by Corona. It’s fucking up MY life too, so I will not be yours or anyone else’s scapegoat, What part of my best friend dying have you suddenly forgotten? Should I make your life hell in this game, because of that?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1360 (isolation #218) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 4:22 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

Apology accepted, you’re obviously no A50. I’m extremely emotional too. I’m devastated over my friend dying and Corona is making things worse. I wasn’t trying to antagonize you, I was just surprised at the null read. I think it’s amusing that you think I had any kind of handle on that last game. If I had, would I have seriously bombed you? I was a complete mess in that game and I tried to explain to you in the dead thread how A50 seriously triggered my CPTSD and that totally messed me up - to the point I had trouble actually thinking straight. I am normally so much better than that, so my decision wasn’t rational. I was so messed up by what A50 did, I wasn’t capable of making a rational decision atp in that game. I truly regret bombing you and I immediately regretted it, within minutes of doing it. I am not proud of that decision - far from it.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1362 (isolation #219) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 5:14 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1361, chkflip wrote:Water under the bridge.

What happened between and your eventual vote on Vecna in that made you flip on that read?
It greatly concerns me that he has not addressed our concerns. Why is he completely ignoring the votes on him? It’s less that I’ve flipped my read, more and more doubting it but more Vecna hasn’t given us a single good reason for us not to lynch him but yeah, I’m no longer convinced he’s town and his lack of response to all of the concerns regarding his role, isn’t looking protown and then you add the uPick part of it. He had to have requested, like Dave implied something really antitown to get this kind of role in a uPick, which begs the obvious question, why claim? Could he also have a loud modifier on top of everything else, so he thought claiming pre-virus spread, would get him off the hook? If he was a sticky fruit vendor, then Titus might be able to neutralize him but not if it’s virus rather than sticky fruit, he has to spread.

I also don’t have any strong sr yet and with Vecna ignoring his wagon, why risk a mislynch? I also don’t like that he really didn’t explain what Boon told him, could be “17 layers of awesome”.

But yeah, more and more I’m doubting my initial tl on him and do we even know for sure what the viruses actually do? He claims the people affected won’t know what virus they will be infected with, only that they have to spread it, so if his targets won’t know that, then how does he? There’s so many holes in his explanations, things about it that aren’t completely adding up.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1387 (isolation #220) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:31 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1364, The Fonz wrote:
In post 1333, Venus and Mars wrote: @Fonz and @chk? How tf am I a null to both of you here? What have I been doing that is even remotely different here than in the last game?
Players playing to meta are null. I haven't to the best of my recollection seen your scum game, but I have more respect for you than to think you'd behave so differently from your town game to town read you just for having a similar tone to prior games before I start getting flips and analyzing wagon dynamics.
While I’m extremely glad you respect me, the fact that I am playing similarly to last game, points solidly against my being scum here not the converse. I can get you links if you’re interested but okay. :lol:
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1388 (isolation #221) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:39 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1372, The Fonz wrote:
In post 1371, chkflip wrote:So you're 100% okay with the game millerizing if he's being honest and losing to some strange cult-like 3rd party bullshit we won't be able to get ahead of if he's lying?

I'm just curious where your line is, Fonz.
I'm OK with the game millerizing. I suspect the game is balanced such that it will ultimately not matter too much, and that a single mislynch is more costly.
Well, that could be said about almost any slot, which was KK’s main reason for voting there. We obviously don’t want to mislynch, period and if there’s a slot extremely likely to flip scum, I’ll reconsider my vote but I am not confidently sr anyone and it would be a mistake to disregard the fact that this is a uPick and we all influenced the roles we received to some extent. Vecna claimed his role millerizes, he also claimed the recipients wouldn’t be informed of that but they already are, if what Vecna’s saying is correct.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1389 (isolation #222) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:43 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1375, jjh927 wrote:I was just gonna post about how I'm not gonna be posting much today because I got the new stellaris dlc yesterday and played a lot of it and plan to do the same today

But I'm gonna say that lynching Vecna for role here is dumb.

Think about what he has actually claimed:
He has claimed a very specific negative for town
He has claimed all the details of that negative
It appears there is more to the role than he has claimed

Now, if you do some thinking, you will realise that the reason Vecna claimed the negatives is so that it minimises their impact and town can play around it. You would also realise he has no reason to claim any pro-town bits because that lets scum play around them.
Lynching him because "hurrdurr it's a scum role" is actually dumb, when town with negative utility is incentivised only to claim the actual anti-town bits so they can be played around.

Now, if you think he's scum by play, then I'm willing to argue against anyone on that. But please, go actually scumhunt rather than lynching based on Vecna claiming something he didn't have to claim at all, because it's hard for me to decide which of you are misguided and lazy and which of you are scum from this kind of push.
In post 1378, sore feet wrote:my stance is that lynching a low power/neg utility/possible 3p role d1 is still a good outcome town. its a boon game and its role madness, avoiding a lynch on a strong role leaves town better off.
particularly when the player in the slot:
- is putting zero effort into finding an alternative lynch to itself
- not engaging wrt use of its role
- not someone i trust vote correctly in lylo

not to speak for BTE.
Either Vecna’s role is dangerous to town or it isn’t. I’m really not sure which to believe. All I can see is that Vecna isn’t doing enough to help guard against his role being potentially harmful, that and we really don’t have a more confident alternative atp.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1390 (isolation #223) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:45 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1380, Vecna wrote:Im leading wagon. I probably shouldnt have signed up for this. I dont even feel a desire to fight this stuff

You people should listen to JJH and actually find some scum to lynch.
I have a much better idea. Why don’t you actually answer our questions and tell us who YOU think is scum here?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1391 (isolation #224) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:47 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1381, Vecna wrote:ill continue to slack actually. Playing PoE is a lot more fun atm
:facepalm:

You’re really not doing yourself any favours with this.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1392 (isolation #225) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:48 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1167, chkflip wrote:I get it. Tbf, the last Boon game kind of shitcanned that part of me that wanted to FATE all over everything. Getting bombed when you're obviously fucking town will do that to a guy. Sprinkle in bad game after bad game (sitting back on bad reads and pushing the wrong ones) it's kind of time to switch gears. Took a month to get my shit together IRL and I think I'm at a place where I can just... play.
Mistakes were made :(

~Venus
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1394 (isolation #226) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:54 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1179, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 1151, Krazy Katz wrote:we been thru too much shit at htis opint
"htis"
"opint"

Look at how Krazy managed to invert the first two letters in CONSECUTIVE words.
He's clearly trying to signal something to his scumpartners by cleverly disguising typos in his ""drunk"" posting.

Flash lynch him and then give me my paragon nom pronto. Thanks and see you.
Yup pretty obviously at that.

See how he said thru instead of through as well. I ma guessing u is more u guys.

the t is propably a hint that he is a traitor that why the t is in the middle of this. To show he is hiding in plain sight.

As for the P, it's is pretty obvious as well. Posting. In full he is saying.

You guys I am traitor posting. Case closed. We got him.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1395 (isolation #227) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:56 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1394, Venus and Mars wrote:
"htis"
"opint"

He's clearly trying to signal something to his scumpartners by cleverly disguising typos in his ""drunk"" posting.

See how he said thru instead of through as well. I ma guessing u is more u guys.

the t is propably a hint that he is a traitor that why the t is in the middle of this. To show he is hiding in plain sight.

~Venus
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1396 (isolation #228) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:56 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1392, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 1167, chkflip wrote:I get it. Tbf, the last Boon game kind of shitcanned that part of me that wanted to FATE all over everything. Getting bombed when you're obviously fucking town will do that to a guy. Sprinkle in bad game after bad game (sitting back on bad reads and pushing the wrong ones) it's kind of time to switch gears. Took a month to get my shit together IRL and I think I'm at a place where I can just... play.
Mistakes were made :(

~Venus
One thing I learned was not to succumb to pressure to prematurely claim and more often than not - as it was in that case - scum rolefishing us.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1397 (isolation #229) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:02 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1395, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 1394, Venus and Mars wrote:
"htis"
"opint"

~Venus
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1398 (isolation #230) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:08 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

@Boon, has Mechanic been prodded yet?

To all of the people who aren’t concerned about Vecna’s role nor his lack of further commentary on it, how do you think the negative utility aspect of it, will be balanced? If he hardclaimed sticky fruit vendor, that would then be an easy solution, because Titus’ role could either neutralize it or possibly even turn it into a protown role but if it’s actual viruses Vecna is spreading, than I don’t think Titus’ role works on that.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1400 (isolation #231) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:14 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

UNVOTE:

For now. I need someone to fully explain the whole mech aspect of Vecna’s role, because I’m not sure rn, if the concerns are paranoia or valid.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1403 (isolation #232) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:55 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1356, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 1352, Krazy Katz wrote:Not only do i not want you to be an asshole, being an asshole after I've observed you're off meta would be scummy, therefore you should not be an asshole to retain my townread!
Chk both attacked me personally and threatened me and for absolutely not good gaddamned reason whatsoever. I’m seriously wondering if that last post even warrants me not reporting him rn. Tbh, it’s only my guilt from the last game that is holding me back but ffs!, enough is fucking enough already. I don’t play games to put up with this shit and 100% shouldn’t have to - especially when all I did was question his read on me. If he’s seriously going to threaten me based solely on that, I don’t even know what choice I have?
Realise it is just a game, ignore or laugh it off and move on, that's what I do and how I keep my happy disposition. Ask yourself, do you really care? What's even the point of getting angry about this?

~Venus
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1404 (isolation #233) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 2:57 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

It appears it got solved a few posts after. Carry on

~Venus
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1405 (isolation #234) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:06 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

Btw for tge vecna we stuff, I stand by my assessment that alignment came first meaning it is highly propable that a role is anti town.

~Vecna
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1407 (isolation #235) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:11 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1405, Venus and Mars wrote:Btw for tge vecna we stuff, I stand by my assessment that alignment came first meaning it is highly propable that a role is anti town.

~Vecna
Lol I write vecna at the end XD

~Venus
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1409 (isolation #236) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:13 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

What % of people got what they asked for?

~Venus
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1410 (isolation #237) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:15 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

I think everyone that didn't get what they wanted should claim what they asked for.

~Venus
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1411 (isolation #238) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:36 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1403, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 1356, Venus and Mars wrote:
Realise it is just a game, ignore or laugh it off and move on, that's what I do and how I keep my happy disposition. Ask yourself, do you really care? What's even the point of getting angry about this?

~Venus
It’s been dealt with, if you need further clarification on my position, talk to me about it in Discord.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1412 (isolation #239) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:37 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1399, Chronos wrote:
In post 1398, Venus and Mars wrote:To all of the people who aren’t concerned about Vecna’s role nor his lack of further commentary on it, how do you think the negative utility aspect of it, will be balanced?
Town KP to compensate for faulty investigative results
All of this is unknown atp.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1413 (isolation #240) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:38 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1401, nomnomnom wrote:coronavirus lockdown here so I should be able to catchup today
After this nightmare is over, I never ever want to hear that word again.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1414 (isolation #241) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:40 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1405, Venus and Mars wrote:Btw for tge vecna we stuff, I stand by my assessment that alignment came first meaning it is highly propable that a role is anti town.

~Vecna
So, you think I should revote him?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1415 (isolation #242) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:52 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1414, Venus and Mars wrote:

~Vecna
So, you think I should revote him?
Nah I think he can be town, I prefer dave tbh.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1418 (isolation #243) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:40 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1417, davesaz wrote:
In post 1409, Venus and Mars wrote:What % of people got what they asked for?

~Venus
100%
That is the part that I’m having trouble reconciling - it’s a uPick and based at least in part on a prior Booney Tunes role. @Vecna, what role and flavour did you actually request? I’m having real trouble understanding how one can get such an antitown role in a uPick, so revealing your initial preferences, could really help clarify this for me. Thanks.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1422 (isolation #244) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:57 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1421, Krazy Katz wrote:VOTE: vecna

He flips town then we go to day 2 with less lazy and less nu in the game ez
It legit frustrates me how some people keep missing the point. In a uPick, you don’t get such an extreme antitown role by accident but even if he’s town, he isn’t addressing our concerns and players like jjh mocking them, isn’t helping to exactly change minds with that.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1425 (isolation #245) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:10 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

True.

VOTE: Vecna
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1433 (isolation #246) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:40 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

When you have a role as antitown as Vecna’s, the onus is on him, to be more forthcoming and transparent and to do his level best to work with town, to manage the eventual collateral damage connected to it but he’s content to do absolutely nothing to help us navigate his actions wrt it and that - independent of whatever alignment he actually is, is definitely a problem. If he was sincerely trying, I would be a lot less inclined to make this vote.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1434 (isolation #247) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:41 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1430, Krazy Katz wrote:The information I will get out of this lynch is 'who does not want to carry a negative utility lurksack'
lmao
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1435 (isolation #248) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:42 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1432, GeorgeBailey wrote:

~Venus
Is mentioning picks angle shooting?

That's out of game, right?
I really don’t see how.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1436 (isolation #249) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:46 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1435, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 1432, GeorgeBailey wrote:

~Venus
Is mentioning picks angle shooting?

That's out of game, right?
I really don’t see how.
However, discussing picks could possibly border on rolefishing or premature claiming, so I was definitely not suggesting that but I know I got what I asked for, so how does anyone get an extremely antitown role in a uPick. It definitely does make you wonder.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1437 (isolation #250) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 6:47 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1431, GeorgeBailey wrote:Vecna's blatant apathy towards his wagon is.... :?
Exactly, he isn’t willing to work with town, to lesson the possible damage his role could unleash and that in itself, makes his role far more harmful than it would be otherwise.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1442 (isolation #251) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:14 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1440, GeorgeBailey wrote:
In post 1438, Krazy Katz wrote:There's almost no way I could see talking about picks being angle-shooting given they are directly related to this game
Well, I was only asking cause in mbos everyone was talking about a typo in the role pm being angleshooting. Role PM's are related to the game, and I tried to avoid that convo as much as possible lmao.

But good to know this isn't angle shooting.
Most games aren’t uPicks, that’s the point, similar to games like GIM - Grand Idea Mafia, where you literally get to choose your alignment and the rest of the playerlist, gets to see what roles you discarded.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1443 (isolation #252) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:17 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1441, GeorgeBailey wrote:
In post 1393, Kakeguri Addicts wrote:This is really weak.
Oh shush, your recent push on Dave ain't the best.
In post 1393, Kakeguri Addicts wrote:What is weird about that? And why do you think they are vote worthy?
Like, the only thing that stood out to him in all those posts was Titus's one post?
I think he must have flaked, it’s almost 4 days now, the slot hasn’t posted. Boon needs to keep a much tighter rein on these slots that exceed well beyond prodge range.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1444 (isolation #253) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 7:20 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1439, GeorgeBailey wrote:
In post 1436, Venus and Mars wrote:However, discussing picks could possibly border on rolefishing or premature claiming, so I was definitely not suggesting that but I know I got what I asked for, so how does anyone get an extremely antitown role in a uPick. It definitely does make you wonder.
Ah, alright. I was just asking because the way I sent in mine, I didn't really ask for a role. They were just picks that were neutral in alignment. Maybe Vecna sent it in the same way?

But I kinda don't really want to give him the benefit of the doubt anymore.... I'm going to wait for the VC then probably switch to Vecna.
GB keeps getting townier.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1458 (isolation #254) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:09 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1456, Boonskiies wrote:
Looney Toons
Vote Count 1.05

Vecna [6]:
Chkflip, BooneyToonzExpert, Titus, Davesaz, Krazy Katz, Venus and Mars
Mechanic [3]:
GeorgeBailey, sore feet, Chronos
Davesaz [2]:
The Fonz, Kakeguri Addicts
GeorgeBailey [1]:
Jjh927
BooneyToonzExpert [1]:
Michael Scott
Xtoxm [1]:
Vecna,
Titus [1]:
Conspire
Kakeguri Addicts [1]:
Nomnomnom,

Not Voting [1]:
Mechanic,

With
alive, it takes
to execute.

Day 1
ends in (expired on 2020-03-25 21:00:00) on
March 25th

Mod Notes:
Don’t be outta pocket.

Mechanics hasn’t posted in 4 days, I’m replacing the slot. I got a juicy replacement ready anyways.
Sorry I doubted you, I was just getting impatient.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1462 (isolation #255) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:17 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1455, Michael Scott wrote:@BTE: I think he's still town, it's annoying he doesn't want to bother answering any questions towards him but whatever.

What I find problematic is people complaining about having no better slots to push while voting Vecna. Like sure lynch him at deadline if he's still the "least bad" option, what prevents you from scumhunting or forming other wagons elsewhere in the meantime?
“Annoying” really doesn’t begin to cover it. Who says none of the people voting Vecna are scumhunting? I don’t have a confident enough sr, to make anyone else a better vote rn. It’s a lot more that him not just answering questions, it’s his clear refusal to even try to work with town. I’d actually understand this attitude if he was actually trying to work with town, to try to mitigate some of the potential fallout from his role but to have a role that antitown and not have that player being willing to cooperate, is a double whammy.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1464 (isolation #256) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:20 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1460, Vecna wrote:it would be interesting to see if all those people claiming their reason to vote me is because of sudden lurking suddenly change their mind if I become active again.

Regardless, my activity in the first few days was more than sufficient to read my allignment. Anyone claiming to vote me because they think im scum is either pretending, or just being ignorant and not evem trying to find scum.

Especially the pops hydra and titus ought to know better.
There is no Pops hydra. Why don’t you start by answering some of the questions posed to you and let us decide that? What did you pick? What did Boon say (and paraphrase please) to make you think your role had “17 degrees of awesome”?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1468 (isolation #257) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:25 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1465, Vecna wrote:
In post 1462, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 1455, Michael Scott wrote:@BTE: I think he's still town, it's annoying he doesn't want to bother answering any questions towards him but whatever.

What I find problematic is people complaining about having no better slots to push while voting Vecna. Like sure lynch him at deadline if he's still the "least bad" option, what prevents you from scumhunting or forming other wagons elsewhere in the meantime?
“Annoying” really doesn’t begin to cover it. Who says none of the people voting Vecna are scumhunting? I don’t have a confident enough sr, to make anyone else a better vote rn. It’s a lot more that him not just answering questions, it’s his clear refusal to even try to work with town. I’d actually understand this attitude if he was actually trying to work with town, to try to mitigate some of the potential fallout from his role but to have a role that antitown and not have that player being willing to cooperate, is a double whammy.
Also this is a blatant scummy lie. When ive been around ive been extremely willing to work with town. Ive spebt a goddamn large number of posts explaining all this shit and how itll play out.

Being away for a while and posting proddodge type of posts while behind is not *being very unwilling to work with town*.
I’m neither “lying” nor am I scum, I just want you to answer some goddamned questions! If you had actually explained everything as clearly as you believe, there wouldn’t be this much paranoia surrounding your slot.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1470 (isolation #258) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:27 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1467, Vecna wrote:
In post 1464, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 1460, Vecna wrote:it would be interesting to see if all those people claiming their reason to vote me is because of sudden lurking suddenly change their mind if I become active again.

Regardless, my activity in the first few days was more than sufficient to read my allignment. Anyone claiming to vote me because they think im scum is either pretending, or just being ignorant and not evem trying to find scum.

Especially the pops hydra and titus ought to know better.
There is no Pops hydra. Why don’t you start by answering some of the questions posed to you and let us decide that? What did you pick? What did Boon say (and paraphrase please) to make you think your role had “17 degrees of awesome”?
Why the fuck would I tell you this? Ive already stated theres town upside. You dont need to know more. As for these other questions, ill see if i can catch up.

All I need to do is become active a little and this wagon will vanish really really fast.
Because I need info to determine myself if your role is harmful to town or it isn’t. I really don’t understand your resistance at all.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1473 (isolation #259) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:34 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1471, Vecna wrote:
In post 1468, Venus and Mars wrote:

Also this is a blatant scummy lie. When ive been around ive been extremely willing to work with town. Ive spebt a goddamn large number of posts explaining all this shit and how itll play out.

Being away for a while and posting proddodge type of posts while behind is not *being very unwilling to work with town*.
I’m neither “lying” nor am I scum, I just want you to answer some goddamned questions! If you had actually explained everything as clearly as you believe, there wouldn’t be this much paranoia surrounding your slot.
before i went vla everyone understood just fine and people had actually started complaining about everythibg focussing on mech talk (Which was fair at the time)
If you recall, one of the questions I asked you, if you were a sticky fruit vendor, because Titus’ role could either neutralize it because her role only works on things, so it would probably work on sticky fruit but not viruses.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1476 (isolation #260) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:36 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

You keep telling everyone else to go find scum, don’t you have any sr? Who do you think we should lynch and why?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1477 (isolation #261) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:38 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1475, Vecna wrote:
In post 1473, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 1471, Vecna wrote:
In post 1468, Venus and Mars wrote:

before i went vla everyone understood just fine and people had actually started complaining about everythibg focussing on mech talk (Which was fair at the time)
If you recall, one of the questions I asked you, if you were a sticky fruit vendor, because Titus’ role could either neutralize it because her role only works on things, so it would probably work on sticky fruit but not viruses.
no.
That’s too bad.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1483 (isolation #262) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 9:49 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1479, RCEnigma wrote:Howdy partners. I've arbitrarily decide Michael Scott is town VOTE: BTE
I think he is too, what does that have to do with BTE?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1545 (isolation #263) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:04 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1534, Vecna wrote:Those six people voting me (well except titus, but we):

Are you actually still scumreading me?
I didn’t like that you accused me and then later my
of lying and being scummy which was a scummy thing to say, not to mention 100% untrue and I asked the same fucking questions and just got insulted for it, so I don’t know how to read you. I don’t understand your confidence in only two town being infected. How do you possibly think you can guarantee that?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1548 (isolation #264) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:11 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1540, davesaz wrote:
In post 1521, Vecna wrote:Please stop fucking fishing for the rest of my role.
Absolutely not my intent.
I got all 3 of my picks worked into my role, and if I reveal anything it will be one by one.
I just asked if the infection thing came from one of the picks. Nothing more than that.

Pedit: I have info from the mod that implies heavy mod-related wifom potential. What that means is anyone's guess. It's almost like he's baiting
me
to use the wifom.

Pedit2: First pedit was in response to Vecna post that it wasn't in the role pm.

UNVOTE:
No longer thinking that the virus is the main part of the role, and the last however many pages look townie to me.
Why do you no longer think that the virus isn’t the main part of the role? Can you explain it to me?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1551 (isolation #265) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:15 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1550, Vecna wrote:
In post 1545, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 1534, Vecna wrote:Those six people voting me (well except titus, but we):

of lying and being scummy which was a scummy thing to say, not to mention 100% untrue and I asked the same fucking questions and just got insulted for it, so I don’t know how to read you.
I don’t understand your confidence in only two town being infected. How do you possibly think you can guarantee that?
Maybe I was just annoyed to come back to the game and find that I have to defend myself from this stuff again. I had hoped to be over it and just get to catch up at my own pace for once, but no such luck.
Why did you not respond to the bolded? I’m trying to understand your mech solve and so far I don’t.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1553 (isolation #266) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:17 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1551, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 1550, Vecna wrote:
In post 1545, Venus and Mars wrote:

of lying and being scummy which was a scummy thing to say, not to mention 100% untrue and I asked the same fucking questions and just got insulted for it, so I don’t know how to read you.
I don’t understand your confidence in only two town being infected. How do you possibly think you can guarantee that?
Maybe I was just annoyed to come back to the game and find that I have to defend myself from this stuff again. I had hoped to be over it and just get to catch up at my own pace for once, but no such luck.
Why did you not respond to the bolded? I’m trying to understand your mech solve and so far I don’t.
Aren’t you planning on answering this? I think it’s pretty important.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1560 (isolation #267) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:53 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1555, Vecna wrote:Anyways, im not gonna catch up on the rest of the game unless people decide to keep me around. I have more fun stuff to do than take that gamble.

For full disclosure, because fuck it, I submitted Sergtacos, symbiotic and vengefull neighbour.

Im a symbiotic (see game 4) and the viruspart is apparently based on sergtacos from the virus game.
Symbiotic
Spoiler:
During the first night of the game, you must target someone by PM'ing the mod. This action cannot be prevented by any means. If this person is ever successfully targeted for a night kill, you will be killed in their place. If you and your target are not of the same alignment, all investigative actions that are targeted towards you or your target will fail. In other words, you and your target will be ascetic for investigative roles only. You will not be informed of this.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1561 (isolation #268) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 11:56 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

I’m still not really understanding any of this but I believe the claim.

I’m still trying to decide whether or not it’s necessary to lynch him because of the virus.

UNVOTE:
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1570 (isolation #269) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 1:27 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1568, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1556, Vecna wrote:As it stands right now im thinking of infecting JJH and George Bailey
Why isn't one of those slots Krazy?
Why, because of miller claim?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1585 (isolation #270) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:44 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

The two slots I currently like the least are BTE and RCE. Both strike me as being kind of pockety - BTE with me and RCE with Auro. It just seems too much for this early in the game. I really didn’t care too much for the way RCE sheeped Auro. It’s one thing to feel good about a slot being town but he gave no independent reason for voting BTE other than Auro did. As for BTE, I disliked his interactions with Auro in the opposite way, like the whole role pm thing sounded weird to me.

I’m feeling pretty good about GB and Dave. I think both of them are potential mislynchbait in this game.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1587 (isolation #271) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 4:56 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

VOTE: BTE

@Krazy are you tr RCE?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1593 (isolation #272) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:05 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1588, Michael Scott wrote:While RCE's stances on my slot were kinda awkward I don't see it as a pocketing attempt; I don't believe RCE actually believes that would pocket me :P
I wasn’t tr his predecessor and something just seems kind of off to me but BTE seems slightly scummier with the way he was pushing you, so eh?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1595 (isolation #273) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:07 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1589, Michael Scott wrote:I don't think jjh should be a target, GB/KK makes more sense - KK already claimed miller, so is there a reason not to target KK?
Why does GB make sense? KK is obvious.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1596 (isolation #274) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:10 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1590, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 1479, RCEnigma wrote:I've
arbitrarily
decide Michael Scott is town
Note the bolded
It’s just too strong a read this early but it’s the blind sheeping that concerns me more.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1597 (isolation #275) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:14 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1591, Krazy Katz wrote:
In post 1587, Venus and Mars wrote:@Krazy are you tr RCE?
idk what to do with him rn

not really tho
I’ll be watching him closely.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1598 (isolation #276) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 5:16 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1594, Michael Scott wrote:Why do you townread Davesaz though? I don't see it.
It’s not an extremely confident read but I liked his recent posts wrt Vecna.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1701 (isolation #277) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:03 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1610, BrightEyedFish wrote:
The lurking wasn't helping. And the way you are describing it here makes me feel like it is intentional lurking.

But for me the apathetic response you gave was another nail. But this does feel towny I must say.

VOTE:

Does your role say anything about your virus being unstoppable or is their a "vaccine" or something or that nature?
BEF is BTE?

UNVOTE:
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1702 (isolation #278) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:07 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1628, chkflip wrote:BTE is fucking town and I will fight you all off that wagon if I absolutely have to.
Well knowing he’s BEF obviously changes things, because his read on me actually makes sense now, as does a lot other things.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1704 (isolation #279) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:08 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1630, Michael Scott wrote:Knowing it's BEF explains a lot of his shiz but I don't mind lynching him anyway lol
It isn’t suspicious for BEF to play this way, so not in favour of lynching him today.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1706 (isolation #280) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:10 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1631, chkflip wrote:Because BEF.
+1
In post 1632, Krazy Katz wrote:Do u townread the bef cause he did anything townie or because hes bef
I’m nowhere as confident as chk but enough that I don’t want him lynched today.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1709 (isolation #281) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:17 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1636, RCEnigma wrote:Also Nancy still taking my initial posts at face value is ehhh. Then putting me in her scum pile and immediately voting bte is double ehhhh.
I wasn’t thrilled with your entrance and you practically having Auro as essentially your spirit animal, seemed kind of over the top. You pretty much sheeped him on BTE without giving an independent read, which I found scummy. I did like you telling Vecna to infect Krazy and sort of null on your Vecna take. After last game where you fooled me, I would think you should expect me to be paranoid of your slot and Krazy was as well or are you conveniently forgetting that? I also wasn’t tr your predecessor, as I’ve already stated.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1710 (isolation #282) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:20 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1639, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1637, Michael Scott wrote:RCEnigma do you know who the heads of Michael Scott are? :P
No lol.
In post 1640, RCEnigma wrote:I've heard the Michael Scott Hydra referenced. Never played with you guys
R U serious?

No wait, how could you have sheeped Auro then? He voted BTE under that account. :shifty:
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1711 (isolation #283) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:22 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1647, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1642, Michael Scott wrote:What did you hear about the infamous Michael Scott hydra? :P
Nancy said you were the WOAT whatever that means.

I assume it's great.
When did I ever say that about Auro in this game?

GOAT means greatest of all time, where as WOAT means the exact opposite.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1712 (isolation #284) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:23 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1648, Michael Scott wrote:Yes she meant Wisest Of All Time.
I actually meant Wickedest. :P
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1715 (isolation #285) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:33 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1689, Conspire wrote:Thanks for the introduction, Cosmic! Got up to page 30 of the boon game (skimmed a lot though). Chronos is my strongest townread from whatever happened back there (posts seem natural, can understand their push + extra: they seem very self aligned from everyone else's reactions). Titus/Jjh/Venus+mars look scummy. I feel like I'm wrong on at least one of them though because I'm not familiar with their playstyles (Post #738 seems genuine). Don't want to lynch Vecna. I thought about their role being third party/scum, but it really wouldn't make sense for them to shoot themselves in the foot like that against their wincon. Maybe the plague won't be so bad.

~Esper

p-edit: oh wow
How do we look scummy? I KNOW you’re wrong on one, fairly confident, you’re wrong on two and possibly wrong on all three.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1716 (isolation #286) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:38 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1703, Titus wrote:
In post 1678, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 1656, jjh927 wrote:I don't think it's a coincidence that Vecna is claiming to have got an item at the halfway mark in the day
What's your implication?
The item existing is mod confirmed. This shade from jjh is bad.
He was one of the people most against the Vecna lynch. Could Vecna’s wanting to infect him have changed this?

Also, didn’t Fonz or someone else also claim the exact same thing?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1719 (isolation #287) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:40 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1714, jjh927 wrote:
In post 1703, Titus wrote:
In post 1678, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 1656, jjh927 wrote:I don't think it's a coincidence that Vecna is claiming to have got an item at the halfway mark in the day
What's your implication?
The item existing is mod confirmed. This shade from jjh is bad.
It's not shading?

I'm saying that whatever gave items out did so as an action that resolves at the halfway mark on the day.
Thanks for the clarification. What is your take on that?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1723 (isolation #288) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 7:45 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1717, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1709, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 1636, RCEnigma wrote:Also Nancy still taking my initial posts at face value is ehhh. Then putting me in her scum pile and immediately voting bte is double ehhhh.
I wasn’t thrilled with your entrance and you practically having Auro as essentially your spirit animal, seemed kind of over the top. You pretty much sheeped him on BTE without giving an independent read, which I found scummy. I did like you telling Vecna to infect Krazy and sort of null on your Vecna take. After last game where you fooled me, I would think you should expect me to be paranoid of your slot and Krazy was as well or are you conveniently forgetting that? I also wasn’t tr your predecessor, as I’ve already stated.
What if I told you I'm already out of my scumrange?
I have no idea what your scumrange even is. You were blatantly obvscum in MG and you weren’t in TBONTB but having BEF in this game will help me read you, because the two of you are obviously not linked and if BEF is town and decent chance he is, he’s good at reading you, based on last game.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1730 (isolation #289) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:39 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1729, jjh927 wrote:Gonna be honest, I have no idea how my pick relates to my role

If it means anything, I can say it contains the squiggles even though it's not the squiggles or related to them
In post 1420, jjh927 wrote:The picks I didn't get were

That one time I replaced into a booneytoonz game and got killed the following night

This collection of squiggles:
,.-~*´¨¯¨`*·~-.¸

and I specified "In no particular order"
So this was a crumb but I have 0 clue how to alignment or role read squiggles. :lol:
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1736 (isolation #290) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:02 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1717, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1709, Venus and Mars wrote:
What if I told you I'm already out of my scumrange?
In post 1721, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1718, Krazy Katz wrote:RCE are you already out of your scumrange?
I'm not unfortunately. I'm trying to convince myself to go back from the top and read the game so I can actually get into it but.

I kind don't want to.
If you don’t think you’re out of your scumrange, why even say this?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1738 (isolation #291) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:10 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1634, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1596, Venus and Mars wrote:
arbitrarily
Note the bolded
It’s just too strong a read this early but it’s the blind sheeping that concerns me more.
MS had the first post I saw as vaguely townie. Then I saw chk post and thought "this oughta get him going."

For clarity I don't have a read on MS or BTE since I haven't read anything besides the page I repped in and beyond, and the first page.

I feel like Vecna is town and Krazy is claimed miller, that's about it.
In post 1634, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1596, Venus and Mars wrote:
arbitrarily
Note the bolded
MS had the first post I saw as vaguely townie. Then I saw chk post and thought "this oughta get him going."

For clarity I don't have a read on MS or BTE since I haven't read anything besides the page I repped in and beyond, and the first page.

I feel like Vecna is town and Krazy is claimed miller, that's about it.
In post 1479, RCEnigma wrote:Howdy partners.
I've arbitrarily decide Michael Scott is town
VOTE: BTE
In post 1498, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1483, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 1479, RCEnigma wrote:Howdy partners. I've arbitrarily decide Michael Scott is town VOTE: BTE
That's where MS is voting and I trust him undoubtedly.
Tell me why I shouldn’t vote you for this? You’re unexplained back and forth on MS makes absolutely no sense.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1740 (isolation #292) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:10 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

VOTE: RCEnigma
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1743 (isolation #293) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:42 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1720, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1710, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 1639, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1637, Michael Scott wrote:RCEnigma do you know who the heads of Michael Scott are? :P
No lol.
In post 1640, RCEnigma wrote:I've heard the Michael Scott Hydra referenced. Never played with you guys
R U serious?

No wait, how could you have sheeped Auro then? He voted BTE under that account. :shifty:
I never said I sheeped auro.
MS said a vaguely townie thing
. MS was voting BTE in the votecount. Then I did.

In that order even.
In post 1498, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1483, Venus and Mars wrote:
That's where MS is voting and I trust him undoubtedly.
You don’t go into a thread and practically townlock a slot, then claim, they said a VAGUELY townie thing. I think BTE turning out to be BEF fucked up your game, like it did the last time.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1747 (isolation #294) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:19 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1746, RCEnigma wrote:Ooooo Nancy is so scum here lol.

I said it was an arbitrary read in the first place. It held no weight. I hadn't even read the game yet. I don't understand how you take any of that seriously much less flip it into a scumread.
That bs OMGUS isn’t helping your case any. I didn’t tr your predecessor and your recent posts don’t sound townie to me. I also don’t believe town!you would call me scum here. My vote is staying.

Give me a townie explanation for both this MS waffling + you’re bizarre scumrange comments and I’ll consider unvoting you. Go.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1748 (isolation #295) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:23 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1745, RCEnigma wrote:You can kill me tomorrow or scum is forced to kill me tonight.

I can't go into more detail than that. I'm already skirting a fine line.
Why would scum kill you period, let alone tonight?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1750 (isolation #296) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:26 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1749, chkflip wrote:Gut feeling one of you is scum here.
If you honestly think it could be me, you need to consult a gastroenterologist STAT.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1752 (isolation #297) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:28 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1749, chkflip wrote:Gut feeling one of you is scum here.
RCE should also at least tl me based off of my crumbs, because of LNT.

Anyone who hasn’t read that game yet, really ought to.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1754 (isolation #298) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:31 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1751, Krazy Katz wrote:Thinking out loud, I don't think vecna is groupscum still, but off roleclaim I'd still not commit to him being town. I'd say he's either town or traitor. I mention this because the last symbiote I remember in one of these games was a traitor. The hardclaim does also guarantee he is never targeted by a scum nightkill I think
Do you think I’m jumping the gun on RCE? I don’t understand why he doesn’t view all of his waffling as scummy? Now he’s saying scum may be “forced” to kill him? Wtf?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1761 (isolation #299) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:37 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1755, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1747, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 1746, RCEnigma wrote:Ooooo Nancy is so scum here lol.

I said it was an arbitrary read in the first place. It held no weight. I hadn't even read the game yet. I don't understand how you take any of that seriously much less flip it into a scumread.
That bs OMGUS isn’t helping your case any. I didn’t tr your predecessor and your recent posts don’t sound townie to me. I also don’t believe town!you would call me scum here. My vote is staying.

Give me a townie explanation for both this MS waffling + you’re bizarre scumrange comments and I’ll consider unvoting you. Go.
I definitely would and I am. I called this bullshit "oh I don't know RCE's meta" out in PFUP both days your Hydra was alive.

I don't want you to consider unvoting me because the chronology AND reasoning on my MS was and is very clear. There was none and I said as much in my opening post. Stick to your hollow vote.
I’m extremely glad you brought up that game - yet another reason you should be tr me here. Thanks for that. If you honestly think my vote/read on you is bs, then you should be saying I’m wrong not scum - Especially because of PFUPS. I real trouble believing that town!you sr me here based on that game.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1763 (isolation #300) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:39 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1756, chkflip wrote:I've no intention of reading a game I wasn't in.
It’s totally up to you but I highly recommend - for your own sake that you do.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1766 (isolation #301) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:40 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1757, Titus wrote:
In post 1754, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 1751, Krazy Katz wrote:Thinking out loud, I don't think vecna is groupscum still, but off roleclaim I'd still not commit to him being town. I'd say he's either town or traitor. I mention this because the last symbiote I remember in one of these games was a traitor. The hardclaim does also guarantee he is never targeted by a scum nightkill I think
Do you think I’m jumping the gun on RCE? I don’t understand why he doesn’t view all of his waffling as scummy? Now he’s saying scum may be “forced” to kill him? Wtf?
I don't see why RCE thinks scum would kill him.
I don’t either but his read on me is completely disingenuous. No way, he honestly sr me here after PFUPS, just no fucking way.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1768 (isolation #302) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:42 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1762, RCEnigma wrote:YOU WERE SCUM IN THAT GAME.
That’s exactly my point. How can you possibly think I’m scum here after that game?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1772 (isolation #303) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:43 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1760, RCEnigma wrote:VOTE: Nancy

If she's town here then I'm the A50 of this game and that's unfortunate but no other lynch measures up to this one.
How are you “the A50 of this game”? When did I ever vote him in that?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1777 (isolation #304) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:46 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1769, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1768, Venus and Mars wrote:
That’s exactly my point. How can you possibly think I’m scum here after that game?
Because you're doing the exact same thing.
You lying about my play in that game, isn’t exactly convincing me I’m wrong here. Do you want to link my ISO in that game or should I? Krazy was in my hydra and he can confirm, you are our of your goddamned tree if you think my play in THIS game is even in the same ballpark as PFUPS.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1779 (isolation #305) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:47 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1775, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1773, Titus wrote:

If she's town here then I'm the A50 of this game and that's unfortunate but no other lynch measures up to this one.
If you push this, I'll vote you. I'm that confident in Nancy town.
VOTE: Nancy

For the record I think you're town and wrong here.
Congrats on being 50% right.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1780 (isolation #306) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:48 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1776, chkflip wrote:UNVOTE: RCEnigma
VOTE: Venus and Mars

RCE vote was pressure. This one isn't.
I feel better about bombing you now. I think with this vote, we’re even and I never ever want to hear you bring that up ever again. Deal?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1782 (isolation #307) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:54 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1763, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 1756, chkflip wrote:I've no intention of reading a game I wasn't in.
It’s totally up to you but I highly recommend -
for your own sake that you do.
Think, why does scum!me ever make this post? There’s a very good reason, I’m telling you you need to read LNT and it’s not just not to mislynch me. Use your head.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1783 (isolation #308) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:55 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1781, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1777, Venus and Mars wrote:
You lying about my play in that game, isn’t exactly convincing me I’m wrong here. Do you want to link my ISO in that game or should I? Krazy was in my hydra and he can confirm, you are our of your goddamned tree if you think my play in THIS game is even in the same ballpark as PFUPS.
How am I lying about your play? Link it I'll wait. Link both isos.
Both?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1785 (isolation #309) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:58 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1784, chkflip wrote:Hello WIFOM my old friend.
You are seriously exasperating at times. There is a mechanic in that game, that very likely will be at play in THIS one. Do you seriously need a freaking building to fall on you or what?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1786 (isolation #310) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 10:59 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

But thanks for relieving me of my guilt for bombing you, your vote on me here really is no better.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1788 (isolation #311) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:02 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1774, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1772, Venus and Mars wrote:

How are you “the A50 of this game”? When did I ever vote him in that?
I'm being the aggressor, it's a vague comparison. Not literal.
I also think it’s extremely low to bring A50 up, whether that’s independently scummy or not, I haven’t yet decided but it’s definitely not cool. irrespective of your alignment.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1789 (isolation #312) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:04 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1787, chkflip wrote:"I don't x as scum" is WIFOM and I will never take it into consideration when forming a read, sorry.

A vote =/= removing two town from a game.

That's not even remotely the same thing.
Fair but the point I’m making is that I’m pretty obviously town here and you’re making a bad vote. I’m never scum here.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1792 (isolation #313) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:08 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1789, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 1787, chkflip wrote:"I don't x as scum" is WIFOM and I will never take it into consideration when forming a read, sorry.

A vote =/= removing two town from a game.

That's not even remotely the same thing.
Fair but the point I’m making is that I’m pretty obviously town here and you’re making a bad vote. I’m never scum here.
And that’s why RCE’s vote on me is so scummy because I am not playing even remotely similar to how I played in PFUPS and I don’t buy for a minute, he honestly thinks otherwise. Town!RCE would be telling me I was dead wrong not scum based on that game. He was also in LNT and he would also not ignore that I’ve been crumbing that allgame and he would tr my telling you to read it, because he 100% understands exactly WHY I did that.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1793 (isolation #314) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:09 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1790, chkflip wrote:If you were obviously town, I wouldn't be voting you.
In post 1791, chkflip wrote:That's STILL very WIFOM btw. Stop doing that.
I obviously didn’t think you were town when I bombed you. Yes, it was stupid but I obviously didn’t intentionally gamethrow in that.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1796 (isolation #315) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:13 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1794, chkflip wrote:Oh, so because you're "obvtown" I'm gamethrowing?

Try no to overuse buzzwords. It makes you look silly.
You’re twisting my words. I said,
I
- not YOU - didn’t INTENTIONALLY gamethrow when I bombed you in that game, because att, I obviously didn’t tr you. God! :facepalm:
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1797 (isolation #316) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:15 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1795, Titus wrote:
In post 1790, chkflip wrote:If you were obviously town, I wouldn't be voting you.
Please I feel flip is much more likely to be scum than RCE.
I don’t understand why you’re so convinced chk is scum here? He’s being obtuse and dense, just like he was in the last game.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1799 (isolation #317) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:18 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

@RCE, in a world where you’re actually town here, why do you not think it’s even possible I’m town and wrong about your alignment?

The fact that you auto-jumped, Nancy has to be scum, is extremely difficult to believe, especially because of PFUPS.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1800 (isolation #318) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:18 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

@RCE, in a world where you’re actually town here, why do you not think it’s even possible I’m town and wrong about your alignment?

The fact that you auto-jumped, Nancy has to be scum, is extremely difficult to believe, especially because of PFUPS.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1802 (isolation #319) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:20 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1798, chkflip wrote:Mm yes insults. That'll change my mind!
You would prefer I sheep Titus on sr you? I think you’re probably town and paranoing me because of mime game and that is actually way more believable than RCE sr me after PFUPS. I don’t think you’re vote on me is scummy just wrong.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1803 (isolation #320) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:24 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1781, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1777, Venus and Mars wrote:
How am I lying about your play? Link it I'll wait. Link both isos.
How did I play remotely similar in PFUPS to THIS game? Can you see why I’m having serious trouble not thinking you’re scum for that alone?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1805 (isolation #321) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:28 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1804, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1800, Venus and Mars wrote:@RCE, in a world where you’re actually town here, why do you not think it’s even possible I’m town and wrong about your alignment?

There's always a possibility. But town you doesn't blatantly ignore my meta or the explanations I gave on my entrance in favor of pushing a weightless read.

There's also no way I believe that my 5 or so posts you found scummy on page, whatever 65 or something. Outweighs every read you've had in the 65 pages prior.

I don't know what any of those reads are, I know vecna claimed a thing, Titus claimed a thing, and Krazy claimed a thing that makes it so I can't really properly sort them. They're in limbo.
viewtopic.php?f=56&t=80240&user_select%5B%5D=33064

Tell me how I’m being remotely similar here to that game.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1806 (isolation #322) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:31 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1800, Venus and Mars wrote:@RCE, in a world where you’re actually town here, why do you not think it’s even possible I’m town and wrong about your alignment?

There's always a possibility. But town you doesn't blatantly ignore my meta or the explanations I gave on my entrance in favor of pushing a weightless read.

There's also no way I believe that my 5 or so posts you found scummy on page, whatever 65 or something. Outweighs every read you've had in the 65 pages prior.

I don't know what any of those reads are, I know vecna claimed a thing, Titus claimed a thing, and Krazy claimed a thing that makes it so I can't really properly sort them. They're in limbo.
Why do you think it’s scummy of me to think you waffling on MS could possibly be scummy, especially after you fooled me last game? That’s what I’m having trouble wrapping my brain around. No, of course it doesn’t mean you’re lockscum but it isn’t scummy for me to think that you might be.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1808 (isolation #323) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:33 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1805, Venus and Mars wrote:

viewtopic.php?f=56&t=80240&user_select%5B%5D=33064

Tell me how I’m being remotely similar here to that game.
And please, only reference MY posts not the other Avengers. Thanks.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1809 (isolation #324) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:34 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1807, chkflip wrote:"Hey guys here's a game where I was in a multi-headed shit-posting hydra. Tell me how MY game is similar to that one."

NAAAANIII!?
I signed my posts, I was Loki.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1812 (isolation #325) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:35 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1807, chkflip wrote:"Hey guys here's a game where I was in a multi-headed shit-posting hydra. Tell me how MY game is similar to that one."

NAAAANIII!?
It just happens to be the game RCE referenced so fucking blame him for that. :roll:
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1813 (isolation #326) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:37 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1810, Krazy Katz wrote:VOTE: vecna

feel like we should toss this while the tossing's good and come back into the game fresh next dayphase
I thought you wanted him to millerize you and isn’t symbiotic helpful to town or no? I’m still not fully understanding that?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1816 (isolation #327) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:41 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1811, chkflip wrote:No comment on the current happenings?
3 things.

1. I’m telling you that you’re wrong about me in this game.
2. My play isn’t even remotely close to my play in PFUPS and I can’t believe for even one second, RCE thinks otherwise unless he’s legit completely forgotten about my play in that.
3. Tell me, how my telling you to read LNT - for YOUR own good is scummy? What possible scum motivation could I possibly have for doing that?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1817 (isolation #328) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:47 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1814, Krazy Katz wrote:
In post 1813, Venus and Mars wrote:I thought you wanted him to millerize you and isn’t symbiotic helpful to town or no? I’m still not fully understanding that?
symbiotic could guarantee I don't get nk'd n1 :P

if we cross-millerize and it's not contagious but stops the first time, then that's okay, otherwise it's too much hassle as the game goes on

we have items coming mid dayphase and titus able to adjust item mods, which means we can't even anticipate all the mech shit that will enter the game overall

still seems prudent to nip in the bud imo

Do you think either RCE or chk is scum? I don’t know what to make of his reaction. He is clearly either entirely forgotten about my play in PFUPS or he’s lying about my play in that. As for chk, he doesn’t seem to care that he’s wrongly tunneled on me but I’ve seen him do that before, so I still think he’s town and would love to strangle him [in game] for missing the blatantly obvious.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1818 (isolation #329) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:50 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

Anyway, @chk, if you ever give me shit for calling anyone a woat after this, you are a goddamned hypocrite. Enjoy your bad vote on me because I will 100% flip town here.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1819 (isolation #330) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 11:55 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

Spoiler:
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1821 (isolation #331) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1820, Krazy Katz wrote:Not sure. Did you two fight in the shakespeare game too? And it was tvs there

not sure this is the same

RCE could be scum but I'm not so confident on that that I'd gamble there over dumping vecna tbh
No, I wrongly tr him in that. I’m kind of torn between tl his blowback to me to sr him for saying my play in PFUPS is anything like in THIS game.

However, him comparing himself to A50 here is low, whether or not it is actually scummy or not, I can’t tell.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1822 (isolation #332) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:03 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

@BTE what is your current read on RCE? If you think he’s actually town, I’ll unvote him.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1823 (isolation #333) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:10 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

We are not unvoting RCE his vote is blood atrocious, replacing a twice lurking slot is icing in the cake for the lynch.

~Venus
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1824 (isolation #334) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

This one is just wrong :P

For the record all the games I see Nancy keeps saying that she is obvtown, I think at this point this is not a tell for anything thing one way or another. Sorry fellow Sailor.

~Venus
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1825 (isolation #335) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:16 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1824, Venus and Mars wrote:

For the record all the games I see Nancy keeps saying that she is obvtown, I think at this point this is not a tell for anything thing one way or another. Sorry fellow Sailor.

~Venus
It actually is but I don’t want to suffer from similar consequences as the dude in TM, so I won’t elaborate.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1826 (isolation #336) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:19 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1823, Venus and Mars wrote:We are not unvoting RCE his vote is blood atrocious, replacing a twice lurking slot is icing in the cake for the lynch.

~Venus
It’s actually only once but town!him would know his vote on me is bad, so I think the OMGUS was kind of scummy.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1827 (isolation #337) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 12:24 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1825, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 1824, Venus and Mars wrote:

~Venus
It actually is but I don’t want to suffer from similar consequences as the dude in TM, so I won’t elaborate.
I’m obvtown based on play, that’s the difference if I ever were to say that as scum, I obviously wouldn’t have anything to base it on.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1829 (isolation #338) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:12 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

@RCE, I’m going to give you the benefit of the doubt, that you honestly had no fucking clue what you actually were implying, I certainly hope not anyway. Unless you seriously want me and everyone else who was in that game to think that you honestly want to be identified with someone who calls deceased people’s parents “assholes”, you had better redact your comments. My best friend recently died and you having the gaul to compare yourself with the person who mistreated me is totally uncool. I wasn’t going to say anything but I couldn’t let that stand. Now, if you’re either woat town or scum trying to mislynch me, I can’t tell but don’t ever fucking bring A50 up to me in that context in any game ever. Thanks.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1830 (isolation #339) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 4:13 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1829, Venus and Mars wrote:@RCE, I’m going to give you the benefit of the doubt, that you honestly had no fucking clue what you actually were implying, I certainly hope not anyway. Unless you seriously want me and everyone else who was in that game to think that you honestly want to be identified with someone who calls people’s deceased parents “assholes”, you had better redact your comments. My best friend recently died and you having the gaul to compare yourself with the person who mistreated me is totally uncool. I wasn’t going to say anything but I couldn’t let that stand. Now, if you’re either woat town or scum trying to mislynch me, I can’t tell but don’t ever fucking bring A50 up to me in that context in any game ever. Thanks.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1833 (isolation #340) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:37 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1831, chkflip wrote:Cut the AtE. He means he's going to be at odds with you and that's literally it. This isn't obvtown behavior. Knock it off.
Shut up.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1834 (isolation #341) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:40 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1833, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 1831, chkflip wrote:Cut the AtE. He means he's going to be at odds with you and that's literally it. This isn't obvtown behavior. Knock it off.
Shut up.
A50 ruined that game for me and I don’t want to continue to be reminded of it. As someone who’s voting town, I’m not interested in your opinion on that.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1836 (isolation #342) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:43 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1834, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 1833, Venus and Mars wrote:
Shut up.
A50 ruined that game for me and I don’t want to continue to be reminded of it. As someone who’s voting town, I’m not interested in your opinion on that.
He can say virtually the same thing without bringing A50 into it and you are probably the very last person who ought to be lecturing me about that.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1837 (isolation #343) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:45 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1835, Michael Scott wrote:Ooh Conflict Resolution time!

So do you guys want to do lose-lose, lose-win, win-lose, compromise, or win-
win
-win?
I don’t appreciate chk, who is not exactly known for his sensitivity to be lecturing me about that, especially when he can’t correctly read me it his life depended on it.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1838 (isolation #344) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:53 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1832, davesaz wrote:Umm, uncomfortable.

As a bystander I see a huge disconnect here. I saw a huge disconnect in the last game too. I'm willing to discuss privately what actually happened in both cases from the outside looking in, at a time that we're not in an ongoing game. Feel free to PM if you want to hear my perspective. I don't know if it will help, because it's a head vs heart type thing, but still want to offer.
It’s not my intention to make anyone uncomfortable, I just want to forget about what A50 put me through. I really don’t think that’s a lot to ask.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1839 (isolation #345) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 5:57 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1838, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 1832, davesaz wrote:Umm, uncomfortable.

As a bystander I see a huge disconnect here. I saw a huge disconnect in the last game too. I'm willing to discuss privately what actually happened in both cases from the outside looking in, at a time that we're not in an ongoing game. Feel free to PM if you want to hear my perspective. I don't know if it will help, because it's a head vs heart type thing, but still want to offer.
It’s not my intention to make anyone uncomfortable, I just want to forget about what A50 put me through. I really don’t think that’s a lot to ask.
RCE can say he’s at odds with me, that’s fine, so long as he leaves A50 tf out of it.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1841 (isolation #346) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:17 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1840, Michael Scott wrote:Nancy! I'll set some context for RCE's behaviour around me.
He explicitly stated his Michael Scott was arbitrary - he was just throwing out a townread based on next to nothing (one post that was "vaguely towny") and decided to sheep onto BTE as a starting point.
Yes, it looks awkward, but he admitted it wasn't a serious read by any means. Is it really scummy to do that? If anything, I see it as pro-town to start off sheeping a wagon, no?
Fine - you said you don't want to be reminded of Almost50, and I'm sure RCE will respect that. He simply meant he would be A50 in the sense that he's pushing you, and obviously not that he would be toxic to you in that way.

RCE, why did you write Nancy off as scum for misunderstanding your play? She's not immune from misunderstanding things that way and has done it plenty before - I don't know why it's likelier to have come from scum. And Nancy like always throws meta challenges ("my play is so obviously different from <scumgame> and so obviously similar to <towngame>") so that's not scum indicative either. I was townleaning her off some early game stuff, it's weird that you conclude she's "so scum" just from that misunderstanding.

Nancy, I was actually happy at how you had handled Chk earlier. I would appreciate it if you gave everyone maximum benefit of doubt. I would appreciate it if you didn't treat anyone who scumread you as a WOAT. I don't feel it's "obvious" that you're town here by play, I think your scumgame is pretty damn good - your winrate as scum should speak for itself, no?
RCE compared my play in PFUPS to this one. How? I’m playing nothing like that here. If it isn’t obvious that I’m town by play yet, it most certainly will be. I don’t play like this as scum but the whole A50 thing is NAI. It literally ruined that game for me and while I understand RCE might not have realized the effect it would have on me, he should, which is why I said I was giving him the benefit of the doubt. I legit don’t want to be reminded of what A50 did to me. It seriously messed me up and not just in the game.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1844 (isolation #347) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:23 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

Have you even read that game, Auro? A50 never pushed me - not in the sense of sr me. He “pushed” me by insinuating I was dumb, insane and he threatened my dead parents, then called my late mom an “asshole”. It was at the very least, extremely insensitive for RCE to have invoked him in that context. I strongly advise you to do an ISO check of exactly what A50 said to me and honestly tell me, I’m over reacting to this.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1849 (isolation #348) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:30 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1843, Michael Scott wrote:You're likely biased to some degree in how you evaluate your own play.
It's very possible that RCE sees something which you don't in your play - instead of attacking him over it directly, you should try to understand what exactly he means, and then debate that instead.
If RCE's talking out of his ass, it'll be obvious when you make him explain.
I'm sure RCE won't bring up A50 again.
I know for a fact that my play in THIS game is nothing like PFUPS. I don’t know if RCE has legit forgotten about my play in that game/mixed me up with one of my hydra partners/or is knowingly misrepping my play in that. Any one of those things is possible. So, if he’s conflating my play in that with my hydra mates, that might explain that disconnect. I know that my play here, is not even in the same stratosphere as PFUPS.

So, if you honestly think I’m misunderstanding RCE’s play, I’m willing to listen.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1850 (isolation #349) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:32 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1845, chkflip wrote:Apparently not because I'm still being called names and openly disregarded when I said the same thing as Scott in a third of the words.
I actually trust Auro, you clearly don’t understand how any of it affected me and probably never will.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1852 (isolation #350) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:37 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1847, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 1844, Venus and Mars wrote:Have you even read that game, Auro? A50 never pushed me - not in the sense of sr me. He “pushed” me by insinuating I was dumb, insane and he threatened my dead parents, then called my late mom an “asshole”. It was at the very least, extremely insensitive for RCE to have invoked him in that context. I strongly advise you to do an ISO check of exactly what A50 said to me and honestly tell me, I’m over reacting to this.
I have read parts of that. A50 was undoubtedly toxic.
But I can guarantee you that RCE wasn't referring to any of that.
I'm only saying you're over-reacting to what you feel is RCE's implications here, when there are none really. Get what I mean?
Yeah but if he was being sensitive to what happened, he still should have never invoked him but yeah, I obviously don’t think RCE thinks or would ever say those horrible things to anyone, which is why I said, I was giving him the benefit of the doubt. Like he could have brought up Billy Pilgrim for example. I was sparring with him for a good part of that game and it wouldn’t have upset me in the slightest.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1853 (isolation #351) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:41 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1851, Michael Scott wrote:Yes, any of those is possible. Maybe he did observe something in your play that matches your play here, with an incorrect conclusion.
Talk it through with him - work together and figure out the root of it. If it's so obviously different and he's making stuff up, town will see.
Like I said, it isn’t even in the same stratosphere. It is however possible that RCE is remembering something one of my hydra mates did and is wrongly attributing it to me but no, it isn’t possible that he’s seeing something of my play in PFUPS here. If it were, I wouldn’t be so adamant about it.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1854 (isolation #352) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:45 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1851, Michael Scott wrote:Yes, any of those is possible. Maybe he did observe something in your play that matches your play here, with an incorrect conclusion.
Talk it through with him - work together and figure out the root of it. If it's so obviously different and he's making stuff up, town will see.
@RCE, ISO my posts in that game but only the ones signed Loki.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1855 (isolation #353) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 6:56 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1848, Michael Scott wrote:Now, let's get to lynching scum.

VOTE: Davesaz

Choo choo!
Can you explain why you’re convinced Dave is scum?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1860 (isolation #354) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:50 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1857, davesaz wrote:Nancy, the 60's and 70's had certain phrases that sound horrible when taken literally but mean something quite different. Similar things happen when translating between languages.
????

In what decade was it ever acceptable to call someone dumb, insane, threaten their parents and call one’s dead mother an “asshole”?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1862 (isolation #355) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 8:55 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1858, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1852, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 1847, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 1844, Venus and Mars wrote:Have you even read that game, Auro? A50 never pushed me - not in the sense of sr me. He “pushed” me by insinuating I was dumb, insane and he threatened my dead parents, then called my late mom an “asshole”. It was at the very least, extremely insensitive for RCE to have invoked him in that context. I strongly advise you to do an ISO check of exactly what A50 said to me and honestly tell me, I’m over reacting to this.
I have read parts of that. A50 was undoubtedly toxic.
But I can guarantee you that RCE wasn't referring to any of that.
I'm only saying you're over-reacting to what you feel is RCE's implications here, when there are none really. Get what I mean?
Yeah but if he was being sensitive to what happened, he still should have never invoked him but yeah, I obviously don’t think RCE thinks or would ever say those horrible things to anyone, which is why I said, I was giving him the benefit of the doubt. Like he could have brought up Billy Pilgrim for example. I was sparring with him for a good part of that game and it wouldn’t have upset me in the slightest.
If I crossed the line I apologize. Chk summed it up though. Nothing malicious meant by it.
No, you didn’t cross any lines but A50 100% did and I’d just prefer not to be reminded of what he put me through in that game. I know you’re not a malicious person, I guess he’s still getting to me eventhough he’s not actually in this game.

I swear I’m not scum here and if Auro’s right on you, I definitely don’t want to mislynch you. But you’re comparing my play here with PFUPS - no offense, is whack. :lol:
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1866 (isolation #356) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:00 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1859, Michael Scott wrote:Nancy, read Dave's ISO - tell me what scumhunting he has done.

I see a lot of mechanics posts and that was a large part of his Vecna push.
In post 1691, davesaz wrote:If you read 1540 and think I'm scum then...

VOTE: Conspire
His only other push is a ridiculous OMGUS. He's also been evading actually answering questions about who he wants to lynch, etc.
Well you’re right, his reasoning for voting Conspire makes little sense. He should think they’re wrong not scum. I dunno, I liked their progression on Vecna but he does seem off compared with last game, so maybe?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1869 (isolation #357) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:03 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1863, RCEnigma wrote:It's not and I'll explain why after I get cleaned up and eat and all.
Sorry but that’s not possible - 100% not THAT game. I remember my play in that game - humiliatingly so but it really doesn’t matter because I’m not scum in this game and unless you’re okay with mislynching me, you should unvote me.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1870 (isolation #358) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:07 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1868, sore feet wrote:@VM @MS
while this is an uncomfortable topic im not happy with how you're both talking about my friend in his absence.
if you're going to badmouth him behind his back, you'd better back it up with links.
If you’re referring to A50, just ISO him in TBONTB. Anyone who was in that game, knows nothing I said was untrue. He did insinuate I was dumb and insane. He literally did threaten my parents and he did either call my late mother an “ass” or an “asshole”, with full knowledge that she was actually dead. I would never make up this kind of thing if it weren’t 100% the truth.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1874 (isolation #359) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:11 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1873, sore feet wrote:
In post 1871, Michael Scott wrote:Hostility and calling people assholes is toxic. Go read for yourself?
i will. link me?
No, look it up yourself. I wasted that game on him, I’ll be damned if I’ll do that here.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1875 (isolation #360) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:14 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1874, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 1873, sore feet wrote:
In post 1871, Michael Scott wrote:Hostility and calling people assholes is toxic. Go read for yourself?
i will. link me?
No, look it up yourself. I wasted that game on him, I’ll be damned if I’ll do that here.
Last Boon game: To Boon or Not to Boon and that’s all of the undeservied attention that person is getting from me.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1881 (isolation #361) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:24 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1876, Michael Scott wrote:I'm not going to paste quotes here and bring up that stuff, I don't think this is a productive discussion, and clearly it's best to stop talking about it given how Nancy feels about it.
Just go to page 180 of the game here viewtopic.php?f=3&t=81703&start=4550.
If you want to talk further, maybe later in postgame.
<3 Thank you.

Yeah, I really dislike Dave’s reasoning for voting Conspire. At least RCE is scumhunting even if he is dead wrong. Still. he should realize I’m town here. It’s uncharacteristic for him to be this bad at reading me. You should ISO me in that game. I was flaming obvscum. That’s why anyone thinking I’m playing at all similar to that game, completely blows my mind.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1883 (isolation #362) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:26 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1878, chkflip wrote:UNVOTE: Venus and Mars
VOTE: Vecna

Ol' Standby.
Are you voting Vecna because of his role or are you actually sr him?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1884 (isolation #363) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:29 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1456, Boonskiies wrote:
Looney Toons
Vote Count 1.05

Vecna [6]:
Chkflip, BooneyToonzExpert, Titus, Davesaz, Krazy Katz, Venus and Mars
Mechanic [3]:
GeorgeBailey, sore feet, Chronos
Davesaz [2]:
The Fonz, Kakeguri Addicts
GeorgeBailey [1]:
Jjh927
BooneyToonzExpert [1]:
Michael Scott
Xtoxm [1]:
Vecna,
Titus [1]:
Conspire
Kakeguri Addicts [1]:
Nomnomnom,

Not Voting [1]:
Mechanic,

With
alive, it takes
to execute.

Day 1
ends in (expired on 2020-03-25 21:00:00) on
March 25th

Mod Notes:
Don’t be outta pocket.

Mechanics hasn’t posted in 4 days, I’m replacing the slot. I got a juicy replacement ready anyways.
We have almost 6 days to figure this out. I hate D1s.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1886 (isolation #364) » Thu Mar 19, 2020 9:32 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

@Davez, can you link one of your scumgames? Thanks.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1904 (isolation #365) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:44 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1900, davesaz wrote:Scumgame link: click
This in an odd game to link considering you claimed scum in your second post? but anyway, I’ve been thinking that KA just seems to sheep whom ever has been either the lead wagon or the one with the most momentum. First: Vecna then Davez. They first confidently vote Vecna, only to then pivot to Dave. I don’t know if that makes them univested town or scum. I’m still concerned that RCE has completely ignored all of the obvious things pointing to his read on me being wrong, including Auro’s questions to him. I get the impression that he’s not terribly concerned if he’s wrong on me and that obviously isn’t good.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1905 (isolation #366) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:49 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1903, davesaz wrote:
In post 1540, davesaz wrote:I have info from the mod that implies heavy mod-related wifom potential. What that means is anyone's guess. It's almost like he's baiting me to use the wifom.
In post 1892, BooneyToonzExpert wrote:Something happened and a SECRET ROLE POWER was activated
Confirming this is one of the things the mod told me. I think it's reasonable to accept that BTE did not have a choice other than selecting who would receive the items.
Well, three separate roles have now confirmed this, I just hope no one targeted my strongest tr, because that could really fuck up this game.

I think BEF could be town here. Even when I voted him before I knew who he was, I felt really conflicted about it, because there were things I thought were town indicative.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1906 (isolation #367) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:55 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

Actually, for those who sent the barbs, can you tell me who you targetted? Because - hard claim - I have a role where I get to reward my tr but I can only do that during the day and the players I selected need to live until at least the following day or my actions would all be for naught.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1907 (isolation #368) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 6:57 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1906, Venus and Mars wrote:Actually, for those who sent the barbs, can you tell me who you targetted? Because - hard claim - I have a role where I get to reward my tr but I can only do that during the day and the players I selected need to live until at least the following day or my actions would all be for naught.
So, if any of the players I selected were targeted, then I need to pm Boon before day’s end and change those selections.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1908 (isolation #369) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:01 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1907, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 1906, Venus and Mars wrote:Actually, for those who sent the barbs, can you tell me who you targetted? Because - hard claim - I have a role where I get to reward my tr but I can only do that during the day and the players I selected need to live until at least the following day or my actions would all be for naught.
So, if any of the players I selected were targeted, then I need to pm Boon before day’s end and change those selections.
And don’t ask me to reveal my selections either because I don’t want to put targets on their backs and get them NK’d.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1911 (isolation #370) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:22 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1909, Chronos wrote:I keep liking VM less and less for their outbursts, call me emotionally dumb but it really tampers with my read. I also don't think they've done anything exceptionally townie and there's still a whole gray area in the slip comment I've made. I also hate that they keep saying they're obvtown.

I think the dave push is a witch hunt and think he's town being bludgeoned to death for no real reason, I don't think I've seen a case or anything.

I also think Vecna's "fuck all" attitude after he tried to hunt and build a trust platform in order to be town read is scum indicative, because his contributions are not paid attention to much and people focus more on his claim, so he doesn't have an outing of that sort and he just gave up because he realised that claiming in the first place was bad. I also had some comments about his mentality that still remain to be corrected by him.

I also also think JJH is really under the radar right now and I think he cares more about looking good by making "gotcha" posts and loaded questions than to actually hunt.

Titus is also scummy and still don't understand why people are town reading that slot but I honestly would railroad that slot if I could.

Think George is town off some brief skim of his scum game in some lover game stuff. He did have a good early game and good tone early but it tapered off so I'll most likely come back to this read, but for now he can slide because he didn't do anything necessarily scummy.

Did you seriously just not read my last post? I just hardclaimed. How is anyone still not tr me now? Is this a fucking joke or what?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1912 (isolation #371) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:29 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1908, Venus and Mars wrote:
So, if any of the players I selected were targeted, then I need to pm Boon before day’s end and change those selections
And don’t ask me to reveal my selections either because I don’t want to put targets on their backs and get them NK’d.
@Chronus, did you literally not read this?
People who sent out the barbs, I need to know if any of my selections were targeted because if they were, I need to pm Boon asap and change them asap.
Thank.

Re: Dave, I liked his progression on Vecna and like I said earlier, I could see him and GB being possible mislynchbait.

So, it’s definitely possible that at least one of the votes on him could be coming from scum. I’m kind of null on Vecna’s reaction but his claim sounded legit. I have meta on Titus, you don’t and I confidently tr her here.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1914 (isolation #372) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:43 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1913, Titus wrote:I need to take a day. I may pop in although I shouldn't. The shelter in place is triggering my PTSD badly. I am particularly concerned I will take it out on aggressive males.
You’re currently living in a shelter? That’s rough, please stay safe. <3
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1919 (isolation #373) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:52 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1915, chkflip wrote:"Shelter in place" is the term the media is using for "stay in your fucking house and do nothing" Nancy.
Oh, pretty much everything non-essential is in lockdown until April. I can’t get my mail redelivered and you can’t even buy TP on freaking Amazon until then, same deal with sanitizer.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1920 (isolation #374) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 7:56 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

@Boon, has anyone of the barb targets received them/or will before day’s end?

:shrug:
Last edited by Boonskiies on Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1921 (isolation #375) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 8:06 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1893, BooneyToonzExpert wrote:
In post 1822, Venus and Mars wrote:@BTE what is your current read on RCE? If you think he’s actually town, I’ll unvote him.
RCE is a slowburn with me. I think I would have a hard time changing reads on RCE once I commit, so I'd like to keep RCE null for now.
Okay thanks for that, I trust your RCE read.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1922 (isolation #376) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 9:55 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

I just heard back from Boon about what happens if any of my picks got barbs. He told me we’ll have to find out. That’s reassuring
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1924 (isolation #377) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:11 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1923, Vecna wrote:I did tell you guys that I received a poisonous barb right?
Do you know what it does and did you send any and to whom? I know 3 people claimed. I know BTE was one, I think Vecna was one iirc and I can’t remember the third but if 9 different people received them, then it would seem bastard to suddenly have 9 slots die, so I’m trying to fogure out this mechanic. The game wasn’t advertised as bastard, so we know it won’t affect alignment.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1926 (isolation #378) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:18 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

@chk, if you can’t be arsed to read the entirety of LNT, you might have the patience to just read this:

viewtopic.php?f=94&t=78094&start=75
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1927 (isolation #379) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:22 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1925, sore feet wrote:i am wondering if they are basically just renamed fruit that do nothing
should be able to figure out more with a night phase
titus seems like the best recipient in absence of a better plan
i dont really think these things are going to kill people but i cant rule it out i guess
Yeah, you think poison but Vecna didn’t claim any adverse effects. So long as my selections don’t die or change alignment, I don’t have to switch them. But that poisonous barb thing and the specific timing of it, is probably the weirdest thing I’ve ever seen so far in any game.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1937 (isolation #380) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:30 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1931, davesaz wrote:
BTE sent the 3 barbs. The people you saw were claiming receiving them. I'm neither sender nor receiver, was just confirming it was a secret thing that got activated.
So Vecna, GB and who’s the third?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1940 (isolation #381) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:37 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1939, chkflip wrote:Eyyy regardless of alignment if you like playing DnD:

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=82473
I would actually, eventhough I am a total newb at it. Thanks. :)
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1942 (isolation #382) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 10:46 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1941, GeorgeBailey wrote:
In post 1658, The Fonz wrote:I also received the same item. Not sure if that means it was given to me to use, or used on me.
Fonz claimed too I think
So Vecna, GB and Fonz. When will we get to find out what it actually does?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1947 (isolation #383) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:13 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1946, chkflip wrote:Anywho WHO'S THE SCUMS, GUYS!?

We're kinda running outta time and I'd hate to flash lynch because we couldn't come together as a town in what was it like two weeks. ffs
Yeah, I definitely don’t want a repeat of Post-Apocalypse where I was forced to mislynch 3 tr in order to avoid a no lynch.

On D1, I have people I feel that are very likely to be town and players I have more in the null category. I’m okay with lynching anywhere in the lower end of my null category.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1948 (isolation #384) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:15 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

The fact that some slots are choosing to lurk this game out, isn’t exactly helping.

Boon, can you prod KA?
Thanks.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1950 (isolation #385) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:42 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1949, sore feet wrote:Who are the names in the lower end of yours bulls, nancy?
Pretty much anyone I not opposed to lynching today, which would probably include RCE and anyone I don’t have a reason to feel confident on being town.

Basically, if I’m not joining a wagon or actively opposing it, it likely means I don’t want to vote there. I’m leery of the Dave wagon because I think he could be potential mislynchbait.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1952 (isolation #386) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:45 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1948, Venus and Mars wrote:The fact that some slots are choosing to lurk this game out, isn’t exactly helping.

Boon, can you prod KA?
Thanks.
This slot is just coasting through this game and they need to do more if they want to move up higher in my town pile.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1953 (isolation #387) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:50 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1951, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1864, Xtoxm wrote:VOTE: unvote
i dont think rce believes he wins this duel so picking it is maybe towy

rce, is just nancys reaction and doubling down on your entrance that you sr, or is there more to it?
how of of the game have you read so hard?
I've read little to none of the game before my rep in but I've kept up since.

Do you think Nancy is so confused on her scumreads up to page 65 that my rep in is the scummiest take she has in the game?

Additionally Nancy knows that my first posts are never serious posts and there is a switch on period to my game before I even approach solving. It was like that in LNT, it was like that in PFUP, it was like that in OK2(fair I was 3p), it was like that in TBONTB where she thought I was emulating my town game decently.

What I'll concede on the PFUP meta is that my scumread on her slot didn't come from her initially. [b{It was Skitter mostly or whoever was captaining the ship in that Hydra day 1.[/b] But the nail in the coffin was Nancy and Skitter both refusing to acknowledge my established meta, how it fit within the co text of the game, and how it influenced my read and the pushback.

Much in the same way that Nancy is refusing to acknowledge my meta in the context of my entrance and using nai statements as scum motivation. Even though they were clarified from the start and reclarified after the fact.

There is another factor that I think would be in poor taste now since it's crossing back into sensitive territory indirectly. Which is unfortunate because it reinforces ideas I have about her scum game in general.

The only concession I would give in terms of Nancy grossly misjudging my meta is that this might(?) Be the first rep in I've had in a game Nancy was in. But I don't think it heavily impacts my overall read.
I hardtown read you last game. Why are you refusing to even acknowledge that and also, you are blatantly ignoring everything I’ve been posting that doesn’t include YOU. Why don’t you critically read those posts instead of myopically confibiasing me here? Also, you literally ignoring my recent hard claim doesn’t look townie or did you honestly miss that?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1954 (isolation #388) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:52 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1908, Venus and Mars wrote:
@RCE read this and if you’re still pushing me after this, tell me why I shouldn’t view that as a scumclaim?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1955 (isolation #389) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:54 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3, Venus and Mars wrote:
NANCY DREW 39 AND DVA
Welcome, DrewVa, you are a Town Grifter.

Abilities:
• During the day, you may choose up to three names per day to be selected into the BOONus round by announcing it in thread. You do not have to use all three everyday.To activate this roll, type in the game thread, Activate: [insert player name here]. I will not confirm or comment on this. Once a player is activated, you cannot change that pick. It will be locked in, and that player will go to the BOONus round. You may choose yourself.

Win condition:
You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Game thread is here. Confirm by replying in your Confessionals Thread.

In LNT, you misread a role pm I posted. Let’s see if you do better this time round.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1957 (isolation #390) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:57 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

My point obviously being, why would town!you bury your head in the sand and ignore all of the evidence pointing to you being dead wrong - including my recent hardclaim. You want to ask Boon if I’m lying here, go tf ahead.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1958 (isolation #391) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:01 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1957, Venus and Mars wrote:My point obviously being, why would town!you bury your head in the sand and ignore all of the evidence pointing to you being dead wrong - including my recent hardclaim. You want to ask Boon if I’m lying here, go tf ahead.
1908 and 1954, where I requoted it. I have pretty much the same role I had in LNT, except I’m not required to make public my selections.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1965 (isolation #392) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:05 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1956, RCEnigma wrote:I just acknowledged it. It also took a fair bit of effort to get to that townread. It didn't solidify until the day you bombed.

I backed vecna up and will continue to do so.
I responded to Krazys questioning on Dave and that's a town slot I feel pretty good about.

So claiming I'm only focuses on you is absolutely false.

A lot of people aren't talking about anything particularly interesting. Sorry boring people, no offense.

If you claimed between pages 75-79 I haven't read it. If you claimed prior to my rep in I also haven't read it.
I never said you were only focused on me, what I said was you were ignoring everything about my posting with the exception of my read on you.

I don’t like KA’s coasting, whether they’re scum or not I have no clue but I’m not opposed to voting there.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1966 (isolation #393) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:06 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1964, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1957, Venus and Mars wrote:My point obviously being, why would town!you bury your head in the sand and ignore all of the evidence pointing to you being dead wrong - including my recent hardclaim. You want to ask Boon if I’m lying here, go tf ahead.
You haven't proved that I'm dead wrong by any metric.
Okay fine, I was thinking of changing my vote but you still sr me AFTER my hardclaim isn’t townie, so I guess I won’t move my vote then. Also BTE still null reads you.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1968 (isolation #394) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:10 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1966, Venus and Mars wrote:
Okay fine, I was thinking of changing my vote but you still sr me AFTER my hardclaim isn’t townie, so I guess I won’t move my vote then. Also BTE still null reads you.
If you’re actually town here, ask Boon if I’m lying. If you think I’d make up any of this, you’re either scum or blind.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1972 (isolation #395) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1967, RCEnigma wrote:That's fine. Your claim doesn't do it for me because there is nothing stopping you from asking who the Barb recipients are without revealing you can give town super cool stuff and that's why I'm asking.
If I reveal my selections, I likely put targets on their backs and risk them possibly getting NK’d and I can’t actually give out rewards per say, what I can do, if help put them in a position to win them.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1975 (isolation #396) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:16 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1969, RCEnigma wrote:I'll give minor points since two people had already claimed to receive Barb's and you didn't read them at all. Which town!Nancy would do and I'm not sure if scum!Nancy would or wouldn't miss that information.
That’s pretty much the silliest reason I’ve ever heard for being sr. Derping is always 100% NAI for me and why do you think scum!me wouldn’t know these things? I’m actually starting to wonder if this is some kind of troll.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1976 (isolation #397) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:18 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1973, chkflip wrote:yo wait two gifters what
I am Vanna White, gameshow host. That’s why I wanted you to familiarize yourself with the Boonus rounds. I don’t know who will be in them - besides the three players I picked.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1980 (isolation #398) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:21 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1970, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1968, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 1966, Venus and Mars wrote:
If you’re actually town here, ask Boon if I’m lying. If you think I’d make up any of this, you’re either scum or blind.
You can give things to players as either alignment - yours truly, former scum renegade.
Yes, it is up to me who I pick and I’m hoping I don’t make the same mistake I made last time - picking scum!Nero repeatedly because I was fooled by his pocket.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1984 (isolation #399) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:23 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1977, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1972, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 1967, RCEnigma wrote:That's fine. Your claim doesn't do it for me because there is nothing stopping you from asking who the Barb recipients are without revealing you can give town super cool stuff and that's why I'm asking.
If I reveal my selections, I likely put targets on their backs and risk them possibly getting NK’d and I can’t actually give out rewards per say, what I can do, if help put them in a position to win them.
Ok. Revealing you can give gifts or whatever it is, to townreads, doesn't put a target on their back?
I’m not revealing my picks and this time I don’t have to, because I, unlike LNT either have to pm Boon or post them in our hydra thread. I don’t need to make my selections public.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”