Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #1950 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:42 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1949, sore feet wrote:Who are the names in the lower end of yours bulls, nancy?
Pretty much anyone I not opposed to lynching today, which would probably include RCE and anyone I don’t have a reason to feel confident on being town.

Basically, if I’m not joining a wagon or actively opposing it, it likely means I don’t want to vote there. I’m leery of the Dave wagon because I think he could be potential mislynchbait.
Hydra of Shiro and Nancy Drew 39
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1951 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:44 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1864, Xtoxm wrote:VOTE: unvote
i dont think rce believes he wins this duel so picking it is maybe towy

rce, is just nancys reaction and doubling down on your entrance that you sr, or is there more to it?
how of of the game have you read so hard?
I've read little to none of the game before my rep in but I've kept up since.

Do you think Nancy is so confused on her scumreads up to page 65 that my rep in is the scummiest take she has in the game?

Additionally Nancy knows that my first posts are never serious posts and there is a switch on period to my game before I even approach solving. It was like that in LNT, it was like that in PFUP, it was like that in OK2(fair I was 3p), it was like that in TBONTB where she thought I was emulating my town game decently.

What I'll concede on the PFUP meta is that my scumread on her slot didn't come from her initially. It was Skitter mostly or whoever was captaining the ship in that Hydra day 1. But the nail in the coffin was Nancy and Skitter both refusing to acknowledge my established meta, how it fit within the co text of the game, and how it influenced my read and the pushback.

Much in the same way that Nancy is refusing to acknowledge my meta in the context of my entrance and using nai statements as scum motivation. Even though they were clarified from the start and reclarified after the fact.

There is another factor that I think would be in poor taste now since it's crossing back into sensitive territory indirectly. Which is unfortunate because it reinforces ideas I have about her scum game in general.

The only concession I would give in terms of Nancy grossly misjudging my meta is that this might(?) Be the first rep in I've had in a game Nancy was in. But I don't think it heavily impacts my overall read.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1952 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:45 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1948, Venus and Mars wrote:The fact that some slots are choosing to lurk this game out, isn’t exactly helping.

Boon, can you prod KA?
Thanks.
This slot is just coasting through this game and they need to do more if they want to move up higher in my town pile.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1953 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:50 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1951, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 1864, Xtoxm wrote:VOTE: unvote
i dont think rce believes he wins this duel so picking it is maybe towy

rce, is just nancys reaction and doubling down on your entrance that you sr, or is there more to it?
how of of the game have you read so hard?
I've read little to none of the game before my rep in but I've kept up since.

Do you think Nancy is so confused on her scumreads up to page 65 that my rep in is the scummiest take she has in the game?

Additionally Nancy knows that my first posts are never serious posts and there is a switch on period to my game before I even approach solving. It was like that in LNT, it was like that in PFUP, it was like that in OK2(fair I was 3p), it was like that in TBONTB where she thought I was emulating my town game decently.

What I'll concede on the PFUP meta is that my scumread on her slot didn't come from her initially. [b{It was Skitter mostly or whoever was captaining the ship in that Hydra day 1.[/b] But the nail in the coffin was Nancy and Skitter both refusing to acknowledge my established meta, how it fit within the co text of the game, and how it influenced my read and the pushback.

Much in the same way that Nancy is refusing to acknowledge my meta in the context of my entrance and using nai statements as scum motivation. Even though they were clarified from the start and reclarified after the fact.

There is another factor that I think would be in poor taste now since it's crossing back into sensitive territory indirectly. Which is unfortunate because it reinforces ideas I have about her scum game in general.

The only concession I would give in terms of Nancy grossly misjudging my meta is that this might(?) Be the first rep in I've had in a game Nancy was in. But I don't think it heavily impacts my overall read.
I hardtown read you last game. Why are you refusing to even acknowledge that and also, you are blatantly ignoring everything I’ve been posting that doesn’t include YOU. Why don’t you critically read those posts instead of myopically confibiasing me here? Also, you literally ignoring my recent hard claim doesn’t look townie or did you honestly miss that?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1954 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:52 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1908, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 1907, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 1906, Venus and Mars wrote:Actually, for those who sent the barbs, can you tell me who you targetted? Because - hard claim - I have a role where I get to reward my tr but I can only do that during the day and the players I selected need to live until at least the following day or my actions would all be for naught.
So, if any of the players I selected were targeted, then I need to pm Boon before day’s end and change those selections.
And don’t ask me to reveal my selections either because I don’t want to put targets on their backs and get them NK’d.
@RCE read this and if you’re still pushing me after this, tell me why I shouldn’t view that as a scumclaim?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1955 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:54 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3, Venus and Mars wrote:
NANCY DREW 39 AND DVA
Welcome, DrewVa, you are a Town Grifter.

Abilities:
• During the day, you may choose up to three names per day to be selected into the BOONus round by announcing it in thread. You do not have to use all three everyday.To activate this roll, type in the game thread, Activate: [insert player name here]. I will not confirm or comment on this. Once a player is activated, you cannot change that pick. It will be locked in, and that player will go to the BOONus round. You may choose yourself.

Win condition:
You win when all threats to the town have been eliminated and there is at least one town player alive.

Game thread is here. Confirm by replying in your Confessionals Thread.

In LNT, you misread a role pm I posted. Let’s see if you do better this time round.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1956 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:56 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

I just acknowledged it. It also took a fair bit of effort to get to that townread. It didn't solidify until the day you bombed.

I backed vecna up and will continue to do so.
I responded to Krazys questioning on Dave and that's a town slot I feel pretty good about.

So claiming I'm only focuses on you is absolutely false.

A lot of people aren't talking about anything particularly interesting. Sorry boring people, no offense.

If you claimed between pages 75-79 I haven't read it. If you claimed prior to my rep in I also haven't read it.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1957 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 12:57 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

My point obviously being, why would town!you bury your head in the sand and ignore all of the evidence pointing to you being dead wrong - including my recent hardclaim. You want to ask Boon if I’m lying here, go tf ahead.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1958 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:01 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1957, Venus and Mars wrote:My point obviously being, why would town!you bury your head in the sand and ignore all of the evidence pointing to you being dead wrong - including my recent hardclaim. You want to ask Boon if I’m lying here, go tf ahead.
1908 and 1954, where I requoted it. I have pretty much the same role I had in LNT, except I’m not required to make public my selections.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1959 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:01 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1954, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 1908, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 1907, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 1906, Venus and Mars wrote:Actually, for those who sent the barbs, can you tell me who you targetted? Because - hard claim - I have a role where I get to reward my tr but I can only do that during the day and the players I selected need to live until at least the following day or my actions would all be for naught.
So, if any of the players I selected were targeted, then I need to pm Boon before day’s end and change those selections.
And don’t ask me to reveal my selections either because I don’t want to put targets on their backs and get them NK’d.
@RCE read this and if you’re still pushing me after this, tell me why I shouldn’t view that as a scumclaim?
Why is that a townclaim if literally nothing has happened yet and there was no reason to out your role? If not to sway the shifting consensus back in your favor?
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1960 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:02 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

I do but that you chose grifter as one of your selections fwiw.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1961 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:02 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Buy*
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1962 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:04 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

Oh speaking of. Bef what were your selections that weren't chosen or involved in your role? This may or may not impact my read.
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1963 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:04 pm

Post by GeorgeBailey »

Tbh I don't mind pushing KA. Their reasons for vote on the Fonz doesn't make a lot of sense.

VOTE: Kakeguri Addicts
GeorgeBailey
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1964 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:05 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1957, Venus and Mars wrote:My point obviously being, why would town!you bury your head in the sand and ignore all of the evidence pointing to you being dead wrong - including my recent hardclaim. You want to ask Boon if I’m lying here, go tf ahead.
You haven't proved that I'm dead wrong by any metric.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1965 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:05 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1956, RCEnigma wrote:I just acknowledged it. It also took a fair bit of effort to get to that townread. It didn't solidify until the day you bombed.

I backed vecna up and will continue to do so.
I responded to Krazys questioning on Dave and that's a town slot I feel pretty good about.

So claiming I'm only focuses on you is absolutely false.

A lot of people aren't talking about anything particularly interesting. Sorry boring people, no offense.

If you claimed between pages 75-79 I haven't read it. If you claimed prior to my rep in I also haven't read it.
I never said you were only focused on me, what I said was you were ignoring everything about my posting with the exception of my read on you.

I don’t like KA’s coasting, whether they’re scum or not I have no clue but I’m not opposed to voting there.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1966 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:06 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1964, RCEnigma wrote:
Okay fine, I was thinking of changing my vote but you still sr me AFTER my hardclaim isn’t townie, so I guess I won’t move my vote then. Also BTE still null reads you.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1967 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:09 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

That's fine. Your claim doesn't do it for me because there is nothing stopping you from asking who the Barb recipients are without revealing you can give town super cool stuff and that's why I'm asking.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1968 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:10 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1966, Venus and Mars wrote:
Okay fine, I was thinking of changing my vote but you still sr me AFTER my hardclaim isn’t townie, so I guess I won’t move my vote then. Also BTE still null reads you.
If you’re actually town here, ask Boon if I’m lying. If you think I’d make up any of this, you’re either scum or blind.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1969 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:10 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

I'll give minor points since two people had already claimed to receive Barb's and you didn't read them at all. Which town!Nancy would do and I'm not sure if scum!Nancy would or wouldn't miss that information.
RCEnigma
RCEnigma
Survivor
RCEnigma
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1970 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:11 pm

Post by RCEnigma »

In post 1968, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 1966, Venus and Mars wrote:
If you’re actually town here, ask Boon if I’m lying. If you think I’d make up any of this, you’re either scum or blind.
You can give things to players as either alignment - yours truly, former scum renegade.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #1971 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:13 pm

Post by davesaz »

In post 1951, RCEnigma wrote:my first posts are never serious posts and there is a switch on period to my game before I even approach solving
This could be why I have trouble reading you, fwiw.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1972 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 1967, RCEnigma wrote:That's fine. Your claim doesn't do it for me because there is nothing stopping you from asking who the Barb recipients are without revealing you can give town super cool stuff and that's why I'm asking.
If I reveal my selections, I likely put targets on their backs and risk them possibly getting NK’d and I can’t actually give out rewards per say, what I can do, if help put them in a position to win them.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1973 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by chkflip »

yo wait two gifters what
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #1974 (ISO) » Fri Mar 20, 2020 1:16 pm

Post by chkflip »

Jesus Christ that likely means the barbs are more neg utility.

This fucking setup. Why.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”