Micro 928 | Permanent Marker | endgame

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #375 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:42 am

Post by GeorgeBailey »

In post 371, Morning Tweet wrote:That being said I think you have the right conclusion on pops and there's no one I'd currently vote over her
What do you think about Gobble/Pyrra?
GeorgeBailey
Heaven
Heaven
Goon
Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #376 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:45 am

Post by Heaven »

GB, how would you characterize your scumgame? Would you say you're good at scum?
It's a habit.
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #377 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:47 am

Post by GeorgeBailey »

In post 376, Heaven wrote:Would you say you're good at scum?
I'm hot garbage as scum, and Pops can vouche for that.
GeorgeBailey
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #378 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:47 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

GeorgeBailey wrote:
In post 371, Morning Tweet wrote:That being said I think you have the right conclusion on pops and there's no one I'd currently vote over her
What do you think about Gobble/Pyrra?
Weak town lean on gobble. He was really into his push on Wicked! If I recall correctly I joined him too cause I like the greeting tell

that's all I got on him. Why did you think his slot was scummy? You dont need to answer if it's already been outlined I'm gonna do more reading soon(tm)

Spoiler:
In post 238, popsofctown wrote:It's the post immediately prior to me.

I am dedicating my fullest attention to this game.

It's a good assessment that scum would be more likely to make something up. They would be more likely to feel they "should" be seeing something.

As is often underrated I think it's more AI for the person making the read
In post 242, popsofctown wrote:I worry that can read rude and I don't mean it that way
In post 243, popsofctown wrote:Should I not be serious, do you have a pt
In post 244, popsofctown wrote:Give it to me straight heaven scum undermined my townread on them last game so I lynched them I'll take all the free wins I can get
In post 246, popsofctown wrote:Do I need to clarify something?
ima keep it real, I have no idea what pops is talking about during this period of time and quite frankly im too confused to ask. Is it important and does it get in the way of trying to determine pops' thought process
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #379 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:48 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 362, Heaven wrote:
In post 360, popsofctown wrote:I really didn't realize Heaven was so close to getting hammered and probably would have unvoted if I had realized.
Didn't you say earlier you thought my vote was L+1? So, wouldn't that mean you thought I was actually
closer
to getting hammered, not farther?
I thought you were at L-4 when I posted the meme, then when MT refused to immediately place a mark vote I assumed that meant you were at L-1. I don't know if she was just realizing you were at "functional" L-1, I didn't contemplate self votes.
I am surprised there was not more hammer shyness than there was.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Heaven
Heaven
Goon
Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #380 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:48 am

Post by Heaven »

Gotcha.

Overconfidence is the fool's downfall, but 'm starting to think that this game might not be so hard.

Here's hoping that nobody can quote this at me after I fuck up 3 person LyLo, or something like that.
It's a habit.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #381 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:48 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 377, GeorgeBailey wrote:
I read fusion mafia. That was a really town-sided setup, you know
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #382 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:49 am

Post by popsofctown »

I picked Heaven over GB because Heaven was even townier at the time but GB has reacted to the incident very townily and Heaven has not
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
Heaven
Heaven
Goon
Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #383 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:49 am

Post by Heaven »

In post 379, popsofctown wrote:
In post 360, popsofctown wrote:I really didn't realize Heaven was so close to getting hammered and probably would have unvoted if I had realized.
Didn't you say earlier you thought my vote was L+1? So, wouldn't that mean you thought I was actually
closer
I thought you were at L-4 when I posted the meme, then when MT refused to immediately place a mark vote I assumed that meant you were at L-1. I don't know if she was just realizing you were at "functional" L-1, I didn't contemplate self votes.
Where did you think those three votes came from?
It's a habit.
Heaven
Heaven
Goon
Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #384 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:50 am

Post by Heaven »

I'm really not tracking your thought process here. It honestly seems pretty inconsistent.
It's a habit.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #385 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:50 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

closer
I also forgot he could hammer himself, yet still had the mind to give Paragon and Bailey a chance so if someone else joined on and hammered it 2/5 people who marked him didn't even want to
Heaven
Heaven
Goon
Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #386 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:52 am

Post by Heaven »

Although I will say that even if pops is scum she isn't necessarily lying about not realizing how close I was to being marked. Could possibly be an explanation as to why that ended up the way it did.
It's a habit.
Heaven
Heaven
Goon
Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #387 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:53 am

Post by Heaven »

Pops, could you elaborate on why you think my thought process around this has been scummy?
It's a habit.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #388 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:53 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

I think she probably isn't lying about that because I honestly forgot too. Also there isn't much incentive to lie there imo
Heaven
Heaven
Goon
Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #389 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:55 am

Post by Heaven »

In post 388, Morning Tweet wrote:I think she probably isn't lying about that because I honestly forgot too. Also there isn't much incentive to lie there imo
It depends on what explanation you go with for why I got marked assuming pops is scum. The lowest-complexity explanation is probably that she just isn't lying, though. Occam's razor and all that.
It's a habit.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #390 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:56 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 383, Heaven wrote:
closer
Where did you think those three votes came from?
Why would you expect me to have a list of names in mind when I said it's an L-value I didn't previously believe to be the case, but I thought MT's post implied the value L-1? I'm not sure if you're being intentionally dense and shitpushing here.

By the bye, how is "I'm confident in my ability to towntell and make a mark on me correct" consistent with "I know this will make me a few enemies" in the post with your selfhammer?
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #391 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:57 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 377, GeorgeBailey wrote:
This is me not refuting GeorgeBailey
"Well, I..."
Heaven
Heaven
Goon
Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #392 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 10:58 am

Post by Heaven »

In post 390, popsofctown wrote:By the bye, how is "I'm confident in my ability to towntell and make a mark on me correct" consistent with "I know this will make me a few enemies" in the post with your selfhammer?
Self-hammering myself as marked is probably gonna get some people at least slightly miffed at me (it already has), but 'm confident that over time I can show myself to be town.

Where's the contradiction?
It's a habit.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #393 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:02 am

Post by popsofctown »

That doesn't line up very well with your refusal to believe I was townreading you earlier. I have two cases of you representing that you think it's difficult for you to get townread, that and the selfvote post, and one case of you saying you're confident in your ability to get townread: when you obligatorily have to say that to not be gamethrowing or scumclaiming
"Well, I..."
Heaven
Heaven
Goon
Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #394 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:04 am

Post by Heaven »

My asking if your was serious doesn't indicate that I believe myself difficult to townread in a general sense, it would only indicate my incredulity at your reasons in a specific sense. That, and I thought you could have been joking. If you were, I would've thought it was pretty funny, but if you weren't I didn't want to be rude.

And like I said, the self-vote post isn't contradicting that I think that I can towntell.
It's a habit.
Heaven
Heaven
Goon
Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #395 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:05 am

Post by Heaven »

I mean, 'm not the only one who couldn't really get a good grip on those posts. MT .
It's a habit.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #396 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:07 am

Post by popsofctown »

In post 305, Heaven wrote:Scumread me all you want man, I just can't stand people acting high and mighty. 'specially when they're wrong about basic stuff like that. Someone's arrogant and correct - 'm still annoyed, but I can probably look past it in the end. Arrogant and wrong - that's an unholy combination.
I don't understand how I'm holistically supposed to view you as a player aiming and expecting to become UTR and win us the game
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #397 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:07 am

Post by popsofctown »

I'm happy to answer more specific questions about my posts
"Well, I..."
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #398 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:18 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

You were saying that Heaven was a strong townread for you, then you were worried you were coming across as rude for I'm not sure what, and then I'm not sure what you meant by and .

I also wanna ask, when you said this:
In post 238, popsofctown wrote:It's a good assessment that scum would be more likely to make something up. They would be more likely to feel they "should" be seeing something.
Did you mean that it's a good assessment by Heaven (making Heaven seem town) but not necessarily the right conclusion, or that Heaven is right in that scum is more likely to make things up and that you agree with the assessment itself?
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #399 (ISO) » Wed Mar 25, 2020 11:19 am

Post by popsofctown »

It was a good assessment
"Well, I..."

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”