nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3375 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:22 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 3374, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 3274, GeorgeBailey wrote:My barb "crumbled to dust" but I have 2 items apparently. I also didn't receive any sticky fruit that I'm aware of.
Interesting, so could account for Titus not reciving sticky fruit. Didn’t someone send her barbs last night?
yes
we went over this
speculated reason for her not receiving BTE's fruit
Wow you're so good at avoiding death and killing slots that are not part of the informed minority. Wow how are you so good at playing this game.
-
panthaleon

nomnomnom played me like a gameboy
-
BBMolla
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3376 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:24 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3277, Krazy Katz wrote:So barbs are anti-fruit? What is this game lol
Unhealthy cops game? :P

@Titus, did you receive any barbs last night and what did you do with them?
Hydra of Shiro and Nancy Drew 39
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #3377 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:32 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3274, GeorgeBailey wrote:My barb "crumbled to dust" but I have 2 items apparently. I also didn't receive any sticky fruit that I'm aware of.
Interesting, so could account for Titus not reciving sticky fruit. Didn’t someone send her barbs last night?
Fonz and I picked a barb in the event.

So barbs cancel sticky fruit.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3378 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:32 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3306, Titus wrote:@Nancy I have outed everything about my role.

I picked renegade because I wanted to show the protown uses of the role. If I made people compulsive loyal strongmen, eventually scum could only kill themselves.

I am a handsy renegade. I add modifiers to items. My choices are loyal, disloyal, ascetic, macho and healing (protection).

I didn't townread RCE either. Chkflip still had the weird Auro Chronos interactions at the start that RCE did not. I don't think chkflip is obvtown at all. We both know you can get temperamental when suspected. Yet chkflip pushed there anyway. What protown purpose is there when you're obvtown? So people may think he's town but I am not sure. I was hoping to engage him today but that ship has sailed I think.
Chk wouldn’t know that plus he towntold in numerous ways. Getting “tempermental” when suspected is NAI for me but I think I’ve clearly towntold multiple ways. You never really explained exactly what you meant by those so-called “weird interactions”. I didn’t see anything that stuck out at me at all.
nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3379 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:34 am

Post by nomnomnom »

In post 3377, Titus wrote:
Fonz and I picked a barb in the event.

So barbs cancel sticky fruit.
Wow you're so good at avoiding death and killing slots that are not part of the informed minority. Wow how are you so good at playing this game.
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3380 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:34 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3315, Titus wrote:
In post 3311, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 3063, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 100, Boonskiies wrote:
  1. Is it possible your game has any of the following: cults, mid-game alignment changes, moderator lies that cannot be reasonably anticipated (for example, Godfather, Tailor, Miller, Ninja, and mechanics like that are generally fine. Telling someone they are a reflexive doctor when they're actually a PGO is not), secret win conditions, un-divulged non-randomness in player role/alignment generation, direct moderator influence during the game? (Yes/No)
    No. -
I will say that when I got to the Creating Sign Up thread phase, I should have retroactively changed this.

However, everything I feel is in the Boonskiies level of analyzing, and a mechanical puzzle that can always be figured out, like the majority of my games.
@Titus, you didn’t claim sticky fruit, correct? So you couldn’t have been rolestopped.
Correct. That's why I made the logical deduction. Nom is lying. I can't be certain why but with every other invest failing and me being town, it's the only logical conclusion.
Why would she lie? That would beyond hella stupid. Also, now that I’ve caught up, I figured out based on GB’s claim that it’s explained by the barb.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3381 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:35 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3378, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 3306, Titus wrote:@Nancy I have outed everything about my role.

I picked renegade because I wanted to show the protown uses of the role. If I made people compulsive loyal strongmen, eventually scum could only kill themselves.

I am a handsy renegade. I add modifiers to items. My choices are loyal, disloyal, ascetic, macho and healing (protection).

I didn't townread RCE either. Chkflip still had the weird Auro Chronos interactions at the start that RCE did not. I don't think chkflip is obvtown at all. We both know you can get temperamental when suspected. Yet chkflip pushed there anyway. What protown purpose is there when you're obvtown? So people may think he's town but I am not sure. I was hoping to engage him today but that ship has sailed I think.
Chk wouldn’t know that plus he towntold in numerous ways. Getting “tempermental” when suspected is NAI for me but I think I’ve clearly towntold multiple ways. You never really explained exactly what you meant by those so-called “weird interactions”. I didn’t see anything that stuck out at me at all.
It's not really explainable. I saw the same wierd interactions between RCE and BTE last game. It's how I scumhunt.

How did Chkflip towntell?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3382 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:35 am

Post by nomnomnom »

V/M why are you discussing reads with scum
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3383 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:37 am

Post by Titus »

In post 3380, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 3315, Titus wrote:
In post 3311, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 3063, Boonskiies wrote:
In post 100, Boonskiies wrote:
  1. Is it possible your game has any of the following: cults, mid-game alignment changes, moderator lies that cannot be reasonably anticipated (for example, Godfather, Tailor, Miller, Ninja, and mechanics like that are generally fine. Telling someone they are a reflexive doctor when they're actually a PGO is not), secret win conditions, un-divulged non-randomness in player role/alignment generation, direct moderator influence during the game? (Yes/No)
    No. -
I will say that when I got to the Creating Sign Up thread phase, I should have retroactively changed this.

However, everything I feel is in the Boonskiies level of analyzing, and a mechanical puzzle that can always be figured out, like the majority of my games.
@Titus, you didn’t claim sticky fruit, correct? So you couldn’t have been rolestopped.
Correct. That's why I made the logical deduction. Nom is lying. I can't be certain why but with every other invest failing and me being town, it's the only logical conclusion.
Why would she lie? That would beyond hella stupid. Also, now that I’ve caught up, I figured out based on GB’s claim that it’s explained by the barb.
To eliminate a game winning role. I essentially prove the alignment of the sticky fruit with the barbs at a minimum.

Stick disloyal on them. Send fruit to the same spot. Either a) the fruit is destroyed and thus proving the fruit is scum or b) the fruit lives and the fruit vendor is conftown.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #3384 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:38 am

Post by Titus »

You might find it stupid, but it's the only explanation left.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

nomnomnom
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
nomnomnom
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3385 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:39 am

Post by nomnomnom »

Unless you think I am a mentalist and I am able to guess that people have suicidal n1 cop shots it's literally impossible for me to fake claim that role considering I was the first person to ever claim it in the first place at the very beginning of today
-
panthaleon

-
BBMolla
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3386 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:40 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3316, Krazy Katz wrote:
In post 3295, nomnomnom wrote:I received a fruit
there is no mechanic in BT or in this game that indicates my result has been falsified, or tempered with, so I just am voting my guilty
You say that when we also received a fruit, copped the same person, and got a no result

It can't be impossible for you to be redirected but not impossible for me to be roleblocked

But then again who cares when this game is like... Ridiculous lol

-K
When you received the virus, how did that impact your role? If you’ve already explained this sorry. This game is literally making my head hurt. So, my dilemma is I don’t think Nom is lying so unless you being infected would cause you to have a different result on a slot who didn’t receive sticky fruit. Anyone who received sticky fruit could not be invested but GB claimed barb but no sticky fruit, so the barb would explain everything but you reciving a different result than Nom.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3387 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:43 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3317, nomnomnom wrote:Virus is what we speculated
there must be an explanation somewhere anyway
Yeah, that’s the only thing that makes any sense. I think GB’s mentioning he didn’t receive a sf, likely makes him town and I think anyone who would have investigated him, would likely have gotten an inno. - especially if Titus does flip scum.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3388 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:46 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3318, Krazy Katz wrote:
In post 3310, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 3050, GeorgeBailey wrote:
In post 3043, davesaz wrote:I'm also a N1 suicidal cop
Same, but I targeted Nom who got sticky fruited. So RIP to that.
This game is so whack and to think we were all so panicky about Vecna ‘s role. :lol:
I mean we should absolutely lynch bte for not claiming that shit
I think BTE is probably town. If Titus had selected elephant over barb, Nom would have gotten a no results on her.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3389 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:49 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3321, Titus wrote:
In post 3317, nomnomnom wrote:Virus is what we speculated
there must be an explanation somewhere anyway
VOTE: Nom

I was not an eligible target for the Virus. Vecna has no reason to lie on his infect targets. Even if he did, that would explain the guilty on me. I didn't get such a notice.
Do you seriously think Nom would be so stupid to fake a guilty on you, knowing that her flip would follow yours?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3390 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:53 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3324, Titus wrote:
In post 3320, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 3093, BooneyToonzExpert wrote:
In post 3090, Chronos wrote: she never really said if she's scum or not?

Do you ever think scum!Titus or town!Titus would say she is scum?
Only a jester would say that obviously.
I am not scum. Such a question is a waste of time.
In post 3326, BooneyToonzExpert wrote:Did anyone besides Titus not get a sticky fruit?
GB, which is why I think he’s very likely town, because like Titus, he only received a barb.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3391 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:55 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3327, Titus wrote:
In post 3322, nomnomnom wrote:?
k/k got hit by a virus and it's plausible it had something to do with the fact he got no result
No.
Night 1, you must target 2 players with a Virus, and your target will receive “You received a Virus.” They will be informed to pass the virus along the next night. All players affected by the Virus will come off as BooneyToon aligned aka scum-aligned. They will not be aware of this, only that they received the virus, and that it must be passed on the next night.
We are you regurgitating this? Everyone and their uncle now knows that Vecna wasn’t entirely truthful about his virus.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3392 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:58 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3330, Titus wrote:
In post 3325, nomnomnom wrote:You are grasping at straws and any sort of explanation that gets you out of this.
But the truth of the matter is:
I have a guilty on you, and you die today.
No. It's been proven you're lying.
No it hasn’t and you ignoring both Krazy’s and chk’s posting about the virus, isn’t looking too townie to me. We’re not stupid. Since when does town!Titus willing ignore posts that factually contradict her?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3393 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 7:59 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3334, Titus wrote:@Nom, You really think I give up when my survival secures a town win?

I can't both be ascetic and not ascetic. Unless you think Krazy is lying, your result is a confirmed lie.
You got a barb, as did GB. Mystery solved.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3394 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:01 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3342, Titus wrote:
In post 3340, nomnomnom wrote:Except I have a guilty on you.
Sucks for you.
Why would Krazy lie?
Literally no one is even suggesting that.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3395 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:06 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3347, nomnomnom wrote:hahaha
Titus slowly realizes that no explanation saves her, no millerizing barb, no BT mechanic, so she has to resort to "you're lying"
how sad, definitely not lucky from you I must say :]
I didn’t know what to think at first but her reaction doesn’t read townie to me.

VOTE: Titus

You had me thoroughly pocketed but thanks to Nom, I won’t have to look like a complete idiot this game.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3396 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:07 am

Post by davesaz »

I think Titus's role is a trap. It's probably a true claim but designed to trap town into not believing it can be scum.
I think we have a 1 out of 3 here in any case. At least one of Titus, KK, and nom are scum. Possibly two. If all 3 are town then the game is even more messed up than we thought.

Titus overstating a role's importance seems less likely to be genuine tbh.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3397 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:16 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3396, davesaz wrote:I think Titus's role is a trap. It's probably a true claim but designed to trap town into not believing it can be scum.
I think we have a 1 out of 3 here in any case. At least one of Titus, KK, and nom are scum. Possibly two. If all 3 are town then the game is even more messed up than we thought.

It depends but I’m not reading conviction in that.

She requoted what Vecna had posted about his role, which both Krazy and chk debunked. Her insisting that Nom lying is the only possible explanation, also didn’t sit well with me. And I still have no clue as the wtf she was talking about wrt her Auro/Chrinus/chk scumteam thing. She never ever did actually explain that and while I’m currently null on RCE, her sr chk for pushing me over him, makes absolutely no sense. She backtracked on that a bit now but that’s neither here nor there.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3398 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 8:20 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3396, davesaz wrote:I think Titus's role is a trap. It's probably a true claim but designed to trap town into not believing it can be scum.

If Titus is scum, wouldn’t scum!Krazy claim an inno over a no results? I’m not reading Titus’ reaction as townie, hence my vote.
Krazy Katz
Krazy Katz
Goon
Krazy Katz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3399 (ISO) » Fri Mar 27, 2020 9:24 am

Post by Krazy Katz »

VOTE: Titus

Going for the 0 brainpower play here

-K