Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #425 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:35 am

Post by Sujimichi »

In post 361, mastina wrote:Particularly Sujimichi because this is night and day different from any Sujimichi towngame I've ever seen.
In what way, mastina?
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #426 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:37 am

Post by Sujimichi »

In post 362, mastina wrote:Sujimichi is lurking and that is not a town Sujimichi even remotely.
Apologies, you explained that. I am limited access on weekends.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #427 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:41 am

Post by Titus »

Suji, can you help me get things going on scum? EP, BP or Gobbles?
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #428 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:44 am

Post by Titus »

In post 335, gobbledygook wrote:Scum Core: Die
- Titus
- Rabid Schnauzer
- Egix96
- EspressoPatronum
This scum core is another reason I don't trust you Gobbles.

Your scumcore is my two scumreads, me, and the one other guy voting EP. Your pool is about distancing from EP but shading those who want him dead.

Your interactions might as well be a neon sign of scum with EP and BP. I don't let people have their cake and eat it too.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #429 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:44 am

Post by Sujimichi »

In post 371, Churros wrote:I've procastinated today and didn't re:read the game but...yeah I think I'm just going to keep going from here, I'm getting a good grasp here already. Maybe.

I'll try to check out Adorable case/meta another day, out of respect for mastina I'm putting him a bracket below what I would normally have him as

[Chronos]
[Suji, Mastina, Adorable]
[Gobble]
[everyone else]
[Titus, Eyesott]
Why would you have Adorable as one of your top Town reads but for respect for mastina?
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #430 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 3:54 am

Post by Sujimichi »

In post 427, Titus wrote:Suji, can you help me get things going on scum? EP, BP or Gobbles?
Gobbledygook is Town. I think so more now than when I was just looking at Team STRQ.

Could you summarize why you so strongly believe that EspressoPatronum and BP are Mafia?
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #431 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:11 am

Post by EspressoPatronum »

In post 421, Titus wrote:
In post 410, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 409, gobbledygook wrote:Titus, how is your vote still on me?
Better yet.... why is her vote not on me?? She's been trying to stir up a wagon on me all day.
Because that would be a tunnel. I have all the evidence I need for EP scum (no one TRs you, but no one will vote you). I have the rest of the game to solve and the rest of the town won't work with me, there's only so much I can do. I'll take out the scummiest slots protecting you instead.

In this case, that's Gobble in a landslide.

I have no interest in readwalling for you because there's two lockscum reads (EP and BP) , one probably scum read (Gobble), one backup read (RS) and the rest are town by PoE. Could I be wrong? Sure.
You're already deep in a tunnel. Tunneling is confirmation bias, or tunnel vision, and your vote has nothing to do with it. See the link below:
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... ation_Bias

Everything I do is confirming your misconception. You're actively resisting the only way I know how to get you out of that tunnel -- by engaging with you. So you're either town tunneling me hard or you're scum trying for a mislynch. In the event that I am wrong on the latter, I would like to engage with you to help correct the former.

If you insist on scumreading me this strongly without engaging in a good-faith dialogue, I ask that you at least do a blank-slate re-evaluation of me later.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #432 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:24 am

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 417, Titus wrote:I am not lock scumming you, so this is working with you. I'm not interrupting you. Instead, you OMGUS me when I tell you to get out of being Professor Gobble.

Professor Gobble never showed up in TvA. While others like your posts, I find there's a real possibility of S v S with EP.
I don’t know why you would still be voting me, is my point. You voting me doesn’t give off a “work with you” vibe. This aggression also seems out of place given the game, and given me.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #433 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:44 am

Post by Titus »

In post 430, Sujimichi wrote:
In post 427, Titus wrote:Suji, can you help me get things going on scum? EP, BP or Gobbles?
Gobbledygook is Town. I think so more now than when I was just looking at Team STRQ.

Could you summarize why you so strongly believe that EspressoPatronum and BP are Mafia?
BP's vote was highly scum indicative. He complained about the pace of the game, which was slow. He also didn't vote anyone who was actively posting at the time. Those two together are basically a neon sign that BP just wants to lurk away. I highlighted this. EP agreed and we voted him. Then EP bails after picking a fight with obvtown Chronos.

I am rather annoyed at how often I have to repeat this.

Gobbles is distancing from the pair rather than scumhunting IMO.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #434 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:46 am

Post by Titus »

In post 432, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 417, Titus wrote:I am not lock scumming you, so this is working with you. I'm not interrupting you. Instead, you OMGUS me when I tell you to get out of being Professor Gobble.

Professor Gobble never showed up in TvA. While others like your posts, I find there's a real possibility of S v S with EP.
I don’t know why you would still be voting me, is my point. You voting me doesn’t give off a “work with you” vibe. This aggression also seems out of place given the game, and given me.
I'd am voting you because you're the scumread I can get. That doesn't mean I'm not opposed to working with you to lynch EP or BP but you'd have to bus them and you have no incentive to do so right now. No one but me is going to hold you to your posting of your scumpool anyway.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #435 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:51 am

Post by Titus »

In post 431, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 421, Titus wrote:
In post 410, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 409, gobbledygook wrote:Titus, how is your vote still on me?
Better yet.... why is her vote not on me?? She's been trying to stir up a wagon on me all day.
Because that would be a tunnel. I have all the evidence I need for EP scum (no one TRs you, but no one will vote you). I have the rest of the game to solve and the rest of the town won't work with me, there's only so much I can do. I'll take out the scummiest slots protecting you instead.

In this case, that's Gobble in a landslide.

I have no interest in readwalling for you because there's two lockscum reads (EP and BP) , one probably scum read (Gobble), one backup read (RS) and the rest are town by PoE. Could I be wrong? Sure.
You're already deep in a tunnel. Tunneling is confirmation bias, or tunnel vision, and your vote has nothing to do with it. See the link below:
https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?ti ... ation_Bias

Everything I do is confirming your misconception. You're actively resisting the only way I know how to get you out of that tunnel -- by engaging with you. So you're either town tunneling me hard or you're scum trying for a mislynch. In the event that I am wrong on the latter, I would like to engage with you to help correct the former.

If you insist on scumreading me this strongly without engaging in a good-faith dialogue, I ask that you at least do a blank-slate re-evaluation of me later.

The way you change my opinion of you is not to whine and pity party to me. It's to scumhunt. I don't need or want a dialogue with you, particularly one that is you pleading that you're not scum. That's what mastina and Adorable are doing. No one reads it either. It's boring and a waste of space.

I'm constantly reading this game. If someone flips scum outside of you three plus RS, I'll reset. If you actually scumhunt, I'll reset. Doing an intellectual exercise with Gobble is you two rolling around in mud.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Rabid Schnauzer
Rabid Schnauzer
Goon
Rabid Schnauzer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #436 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:52 am

Post by Rabid Schnauzer »

VOTE: Adorable
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #437 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:53 am

Post by Titus »

In post 436, Rabid Schnauzer wrote:VOTE: Adorable
Hi. Don't think I didn't notice this vote.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Rabid Schnauzer
Rabid Schnauzer
Goon
Rabid Schnauzer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #438 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 4:57 am

Post by Rabid Schnauzer »

In post 437, Titus wrote:
In post 436, Rabid Schnauzer wrote:VOTE: Adorable
Hi. Don't think I didn't notice this vote.
Why would I think you wouldn't notice a vote? That was a really odd, shady thing to say.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #439 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:09 am

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 434, Titus wrote:

I'd am voting you because you're the scumread I can get. That doesn't mean I'm not opposed to working with you to lynch EP or BP but you'd have to bus them and you have no incentive to do so right now. No one but me is going to hold you to your posting of your scumpool anyway.
What do you mean by scumread [you] can get?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #440 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:12 am

Post by Titus »

In post 439, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 434, Titus wrote:

What do you mean by scumread [you] can get?
No one besides Egix is willing to vote EP atm. BP is coasting and no one cares. So that leaves you. You're the slot that has a wagon on it. I'd prefer EP or BP because they're patently obvscum (no one TRs them) but I'll settle for likely scum defending obvscum. Worst case scenario is removing a voice defending scum.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #441 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:21 am

Post by gobbledygook »

I don’t know why you are scumhunting with all of these associative reads when we have no flips to use.
You’re also saying 4 people could be scum which necessarily means you are wrong on one of those reads scum reads.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #442 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 5:57 am

Post by Titus »

In post 441, gobbledygook wrote:I don’t know why you are scumhunting with all of these associative reads when we have no flips to use.
You’re also saying 4 people could be scum which necessarily means you are wrong on one of those reads scum reads.
But you know I am scumhunting. That's the rub. You may not agree with my methods, but you know I am using them. You know this is how I hunt from T v A as well.

I'm likely wrong somewhere but I'm using a tiered way. It's Day 1. But my method will be lynch lock scum, then prob scum, then possible scum, then town blocking way of scum that aren't locktown.

Unless we get random hit that goes against my theory (unlikely day 1), then I'll just be in the same place tomorrow. So I'll go after my scumreads. You can either help or get out of the way.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon
Pronoun: She

Post Post #443 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:04 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 328, Rabid Schnauzer wrote:VOTE: eyestott
I can see this being scum and I saw it odd he voted eyestott right after his claim.
In post 333, Rabid Schnauzer wrote:
In post 330, Titus wrote:Gets prodded, moves vote to town

Consider my RS read weakened significantly.
I hadn't done a damn thing, and still haven't. Doubtful you had a read on me, and more doubtful that that vote (which was basically a prodge, but adding to a wagon because wagons are good) changed anything in your mind. That post was fake analysis.
The fact you haven't done a damn thing is what's making you suspicious and your play looks like scum coasting who just wants to watch players point fingers at each other.
In post 401, Egix96 wrote:UNVOTE:

VOTE: Adorable

I'm sold, honestly.
In post 398, Adorable wrote: I said over here everyone approaches games differently and you can't expect a town player to play the same in another game they play as town. I'm getting really sick and tired of this meta discussion to the point when there is no case on me. Maybe I should just claim and this should be a lesson learnt to never focus on meta.
Claiming won't clear you in a role madness game. Furthermore, I would be very disappointed if you were actually a powerful town role.
This will be noted. He votes me and all he says is he is sold and this looks like he doesn't care about claims and this looks like he wants to make room for mislynch options. When I saw what mastina posted from my completed games it looked like she only read my iso and it looked like she didn't read the other players iso who mentioned me in my completed games.
In post 408, EspressoPatronum wrote:I'm willing to swap to the Adorable wagon. I'll wait until after her claim before making it official.
I come back and the first post I see after my post is Titus tells me not to claim and here you say you're willing to swap to me after my claim? Why did you put me on a town lean earlier? This was never explained.

I'm going to look at the players list and check interactions on my slot.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #444 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:09 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 443, Adorable wrote:[quote="In [url=viewtopic.php?p=11693629#p11693629]I'm going to look at the players list and check interactions on my slot.
I'm going to do this in about 2 hours since I'm in a hurry and I have stuff I need to take of.
Adorable
Adorable
She
Goon
Adorable
She
Goon
Goon

Post Post #445 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:11 am

Post by Adorable »

In post 444, Adorable wrote:
In post 443, Adorable wrote:[quote="In [url=viewtopic.php?p=11693629#p11693629]I'm going to look at the players list and check interactions on my slot.
I'm going to do this in about 2 hours since I'm in a hurry and I have stuff I need to take of.
*Have stuff need to take care of first and I'll get back to this.*
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #446 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:32 am

@Adorable

I had you as a townlean because I strongly disagree with Raven's methods. He did something similar to me (ie. A condescending push) when I was town and he was scum, so his push on you suggested your towniness to me.

Mastina, on the other hand, put forward a compelling case against you. She is the reason I am now willing to vote you.

If your wagon continues to grow, I highly suggest you ignore Titus' advice and claim. Egix has rightfully pointed out that claiming loses some of its usefulness in a role madness game, but I'm willing to wait for your claim until I make up my mind.
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #447 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:37 am

@Titus - can you link me some of your town games? I tried to do a meta check, but you've been scum in every game I clicked, lol.
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #448 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:39 am

Post by TemporalLich »

VC 1.10Adorable (4) - mastina, eyestott, Egix96, Rabid Schnauzer
gobbledygook (2) - Adorable, Titus
Egix96 (2) - Chronos, EspressoPatronum
Titus (2) - Churros, gobbledygook
eyestott (1) - alimdia
Chronos (1) - BP

Not voting: Sujimichi

With 13 alive it takes 7 to lynch.

Day 1 will end in (expired on 2020-04-03 22:45:00) or when a lynch is reached.

mastina is V/LA until March 31, 2020

alimida is V/LA until March 31, 2020
time will end
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #449 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 6:39 am

Post by Titus »

In post 446, EspressoPatronum wrote:@Adorable

I had you as a townlean because I strongly disagree with Raven's methods. He did something similar to me (ie. A condescending push) when I was town and he was scum, so his push on you suggested your towniness to me.

Mastina, on the other hand, put forward a compelling case against you. She is the reason I am now willing to vote you.

If your wagon continues to grow, I highly suggest you ignore Titus' advice and claim. Egix has rightfully pointed out that claiming loses some of its usefulness in a role madness game, but I'm willing to wait for your claim until I make up my mind.
If anyone doubts this is scum, just read these interactions.

EP: I townread Adorable.
Also EP: Claim, then I'll vote you.
Also Also EP: Mastina's regurgitated case is suddenly compelling after the hydra (now Gobble) leaves the game.
Also Also Also EP: My mind isn't made up.

EP just wants Adorable's claim.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”