Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #9 (isolation #0) » Thu Mar 05, 2020 2:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 8, TrueSoulEnergy wrote:As he is both smart and dumb with a lack of common sense.
So he's a ms player?
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #15 (isolation #1) » Thu Mar 05, 2020 4:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

:facepalm:
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #141 (isolation #2) » Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:47 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 33, Not_Mafia wrote:Garmr and I are masons
its nt 127 or w/e # all over again!
In post 94, Rabid Schnauzer wrote:They're more likely to make sense than town.
being town doesn't make ppl stupid, that's just the default setting for most players.
In post 115, kagesong wrote:I don't like Jake for seeming to need to quickflip Rabid based on very little
having played with Jake twice (both as town though) he's very OMGUSy so this is NA 4 him.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #142 (isolation #3) » Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 139, Rabid Schnauzer wrote:Pretty likely that one of us is.
or none of us have to be scum? Like I guess I understand the idea of "oh a hood, there has to be scum in it but its a very very low tier thought process and something that you could easily abuse as scum to attempt to chain lynch me and kage.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #145 (isolation #4) » Fri Mar 06, 2020 11:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

anyways

this vote was scummy as fuck
In post 18, chkflip wrote:VOTE: Nero Cain

emoji tell
and I keep seeing that clidd guy post not here so lets vote there guys.

vote:Chk

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #149 (isolation #5) » Fri Mar 06, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

it was a large not a mini but I was in an all town hood. Got tunneled 4 not scumreading the other two. It worked out though b/c I got investigated.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #152 (isolation #6) » Fri Mar 06, 2020 1:46 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

me, snauser and Kage

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #180 (isolation #7) » Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:39 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 165, kagesong wrote:Pretty sure you oopsied here m8. Where's that coming from?
????

I'm town. If there's scum in the hood then its either you or Schnauzer. The only difference between my approach and Schnauzers is that he's coming from a place where one of us is prob scum based on setup spec and I'm not doing that. I mean, made it look like he was pretty excited about the game and I felt it was a little odd that he hadn't been posting in the hood and like I said earlier he could easily abuse the scum hood paranoia to chain lynch us but haven't seen that same thought process from noob town makes it NAI. And you?
In post 115, kagesong wrote:So, that being said, I'm not going to open with a vote.
could maybe write off as scum not wanting to vote and get OMGUS's by anyone but I wasn't like "OMG, Kage haz 2 b skum!"

So exactly how did I whoopsie just b/c im not coming from a place where either you or Schnauzer
have
to be scum? Are u saying that I should be reading 1 of you 2 as scum? :?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #181 (isolation #8) » Sat Mar 07, 2020 3:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

also CHK and Clidd are still scum so what.....its a CHK, Clidd, kage team?

ok GG town

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #232 (isolation #9) » Sat Mar 07, 2020 1:54 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 206, kagesong wrote:
In post 180, Nero Cain wrote:In post 165, kagesong wrote:
Pretty sure you oopsied here m8. Where's that coming from?

????

I'm town. If there's scum in the hood then its either you or Schnauzer.
I meant your quote. I didn't see it.
I am very very confused

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #241 (isolation #10) » Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

let's say that u r right. ho else is scum?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #245 (isolation #11) » Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:08 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 243, kagesong wrote:
In post 241, Nero Cain wrote:let's say that u r right. ho else is scum?
Are you asking me who would be scum with Jake? I'm not sure yet. I'm trying to find what I missed before I have any opinions.
I was actually asking Jake who he thinks is scum with u but "who is scum with Jake" is also a fair question.

You seem to have missed alot of things. :igmeou:

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #248 (isolation #12) » Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What do u think about CHK?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #250 (isolation #13) » Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:19 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 247, kagesong wrote:Should I replace out. If the game thinks so, I will.
this is bannable territory, I think. However, I'd like to respond and lets leave it at that so that neither of us gets in trouble. U do what u think u need to do. Fuk wut the rest of us think.

on the flipside though, can u see how myself and maybe others find it sketchy that u "missed" so much?

Also, what do you think about the wild angry puppy dog in our hood?

If someone needs to rep out. PM me. Don’t say it publicly.
Last edited by TrueSoulEnergy on Sat Mar 07, 2020 2:37 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #276 (isolation #14) » Sat Mar 07, 2020 5:39 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 273, Bingle wrote:NC is an enigma wrapped in a fantasy baseball league, imo, so I'm straight up ignoring attempting to read there.
:?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #289 (isolation #15) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 5:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Were you trying to "catch him in a lie", Bingle?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #292 (isolation #16) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

still hate CHK, liking Bingle slot a lil' better starting to dislike Non Imh a whole hellva lot

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #293 (isolation #17) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 9:36 am

Post by Nero Cain »

and luna isn't 4 today

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #323 (isolation #18) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:07 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 321, chkflip wrote:This try hard shit is exhausting to read.
prob about time to self vote, eh?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #326 (isolation #19) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:09 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

can't we all just lynch the scum I'm voting for?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #330 (isolation #20) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 325, chkflip wrote:Nero, I can't recall a single time you've correctly discerned my alignment.
you're doing so little this game and its scummy AF

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #331 (isolation #21) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 328, Jake from State Farm wrote:
In post 326, Nero Cain wrote:can't we all just lynch the scum I'm voting for?
No. We’re lynching bingle all the way
I kinda of like his light push on CHK, at least we have the same reasons.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #334 (isolation #22) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:15 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

but DGB still does things, u haven't.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #350 (isolation #23) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:43 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Don't really like how CHK didn't vote RD until I started fussing @ him for being useless. Why in the world no one else scum reads that is beyond me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #355 (isolation #24) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 351, Jake from State Farm wrote:I know some scum like to lay low. I get it. it’s all moot now though cause I’m voting somebody else. I realize they both can’t be scum cause I don’t think 2 scum neighbors is a thing.
bingle and chk aren't both in the hood, unless the was about bingle and rabid.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #358 (isolation #25) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:53 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

man i wish i was in luna pocket

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #361 (isolation #26) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 12:57 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

<3

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #370 (isolation #27) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

who replaced out?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #371 (isolation #28) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 1:29 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

oh nm

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #386 (isolation #29) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

if u had 2 vote now where would u vote?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #390 (isolation #30) » Sun Mar 08, 2020 4:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

lol

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #442 (isolation #31) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:16 am

Post by Nero Cain »

we aren't mislynching me today. kthxbai

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #446 (isolation #32) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:41 am

Post by Nero Cain »

Chkflip (3) Nero Cain, Luna Fox, Rick Dalton
Bingle(2) Garmr, Jake from State Farm
Nero Cain (2) - Not_Mafia, Rabid Schnauzer
Garmr (1) Bob3141
Non Lmh (1) chkflip
Luna Fox (1) Non Lmh
Not Voting (3) Clidd, Chemist1422, Bingle

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #450 (isolation #33) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 10:51 am

Post by Nero Cain »

What about that angry puppy dog that who is sitting there and shading the hood and is trying to chain lynch me and Bingle?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #452 (isolation #34) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:05 am

Post by Nero Cain »

?????

he's been saying the same thing in the thread about there being scum in the hood and is currently voting me. What happens when I get lynched and flip town?

Are you really not paying any sort of attention to this game?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #454 (isolation #35) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 11:07 am

Post by Nero Cain »

well its not me.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #459 (isolation #36) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:01 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

u get banned alot guy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #461 (isolation #37) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:04 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Rabid (and Jake) says there's scum in the hood. Rabid is voting me and Jake is voting Bingle (who was Kage)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #463 (isolation #38) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 12:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

i know

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #493 (isolation #39) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 1:42 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

it was awhile ago, before the new replace out rules but scumPisscop replaced out so he didn't get lynched and hurt his team.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #513 (isolation #40) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:23 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Would anyone like to play fantasy baseball?

viewtopic.php?f=10&t=82320

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #516 (isolation #41) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ewww math

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #517 (isolation #42) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 5:38 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

What do you think about Rabid though, Bingle?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #524 (isolation #43) » Mon Mar 09, 2020 6:05 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I had felt like you had gotten fairly good at reading then in CHK's game you were scum reading me early on and I had thought that was weird. perhaps I was thinking of someone else.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #602 (isolation #44) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:02 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I agree with Jake but this is why we are lynching chk so....

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #604 (isolation #45) » Tue Mar 10, 2020 12:35 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

ok bye boy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #769 (isolation #46) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:40 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: TRQ

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #782 (isolation #47) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 8:52 am

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: not_mafia

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #857 (isolation #48) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:20 am

Post by Nero Cain »

foxy boon?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #858 (isolation #49) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

luna boona?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #861 (isolation #50) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 10:21 am

Post by Nero Cain »

anyways choo-choo on NM

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #863 (isolation #51) » Sun Mar 15, 2020 11:08 am

Post by Nero Cain »

but what do u think of my hydra name suggestions?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #925 (isolation #52) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:23 am

Post by Nero Cain »

oh god.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #929 (isolation #53) » Mon Mar 16, 2020 10:28 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 926, Bingle wrote:
In post 925, Nero Cain wrote:oh god.
Yes?
Rob is triggering my PTSD.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #990 (isolation #54) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 12:12 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

VOTE: Chemist1422

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #991 (isolation #55) » Tue Mar 17, 2020 1:13 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

nm

VOTE: bob3141

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #996 (isolation #56) » Wed Mar 18, 2020 3:00 am

Post by Nero Cain »

your reasons for why Bob isn't scum are shit.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1199 (isolation #57) » Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:14 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I haven't been on b/c my internet hasn't been working. I'd rather not get shot b/c I'm town but otoh I don't want to effort and just get lynched down the road b/c I don't think a single person would resist my lynch.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1200 (isolation #58) » Mon Mar 23, 2020 11:27 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

At any rate the last two scum are in

Not_Mafia
Robbnva
Luna Fox
gobbledygook

both nm and chemist's slot were in my POV solve yesterday. I really hate how Luna went from hard town reading me to being willing to vote for me without any resistance whatsoever. She also seems to be following around gobbles so maybe that means he's town and Fox is scum here?

I've never played with Robb scum though I will note that he has had the same hilariously anti-town stances as town but he himself as said that he does the same regardless of alignment so maybe but he's still my last choice as scum.

If we are lynching Bingle today he should be killing NM I think. And then you guys need to decide who is scum with him, Luna or Gook.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1206 (isolation #59) » Tue Mar 24, 2020 1:50 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1204, Robbnva wrote:somebody using it in the course of mafia isn't using it as a slur. kind of stupid for him to be upset about it imo.
so much this

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1207 (isolation #60) » Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:01 am

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1201, gobbledygook wrote:1. You aren’t scum for your lurking today. You are scum for your lurking in prior days and lack of scumhunting.
I'd argue that my push on CHK
WAS
scumhunting.
In post 1201, gobbledygook wrote:3. Why do you think I’m scum?
Chemist did shit all and was very much an active lurk.
also makes sense as a NM buddy and you are lying about my contributions.

but Luna following you around does make me second guess, what do u think of her?

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1210 (isolation #61) » Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:14 am

Post by Nero Cain »

I lied. Luna is town. Just horrible horrible town.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1211 (isolation #62) » Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:15 am

Post by Nero Cain »

vote:NM

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1240 (isolation #63) » Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 1225, Luna Fox wrote:
In post 142, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 139, Rabid Schnauzer wrote:Pretty likely that one of us is.
or none of us have to be scum? Like I guess I understand the idea of "oh a hood, there has to be scum in it but its a very very low tier thought process and something that you could easily abuse as scum to attempt to chain lynch me and kage.
This looks like TMI btw.
is it?

Like back in the day hoods were a HUGE thing. It seemed like every game had hoods in them. Fast forward to now. Maybe hoods are making a comeback? This is my first game back in a while and maybe I don't play in enough normals but I have not witnessed all these recent games that had hoods in them and always had 1 scum in them. Now back in the day when hoods were hugely popular, yes throwing scum in the hood was a common thing. Now I've already given the example of being in an all town hood and getting pushed for not thinking that there had to be scum in my hood. Basically the same as this game. There was some probable scum motivation in RS' push and I noted that but having previously seen this surface lvl logic from a green pm I thought I was somewhat null. I don't think there's anything wrong with the way I approached the hood and I think you are using evidence to support your conclusion instead of using evidence to try to find the correct conclusion. I hope scum kills you tonight so you don't game throw.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1241 (isolation #64) » Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:47 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

speaking of game throwing,

if Robb is town he will 100% game throw. Bingle can kill that and I'll either lynch whichever is his buddy or just lynch the 2 scum (gobble/nm)

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1243 (isolation #65) » Tue Mar 24, 2020 2:51 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

lies

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1247 (isolation #66) » Tue Mar 24, 2020 3:03 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1462 (isolation #67) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:45 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

too bad I didn't get to send in an action night 2. I dunno if the game would ve different if I had blocked the vig.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”