Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4200 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:49 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

they r all scummy. Drain the swamp hood.
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

edited c.s. lewis quote b/c limit
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #4201 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:50 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

Okay Nero. If they're all scummy, pick the 2 you like the least personally. Or who's the 2 most scummy.

Work with me here.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4202 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:53 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 4199, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 4194, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 4189, Elsa Jay wrote:You guys aren't seeing it. The Neighborhoods have a higher chance of having scum, particularly the Palace where they all banded together to lynch Ranger.

98 is in that hood. I'm going with the odds that of the 6 left there's 1 or 2 scum there. So 1/6 or 1/3. I like those odds.
This makes sense if 98 was active an actively pushing the hood. Wouldn't by your own admission scum be more likely to be among those who actually did push BR from that Hood?
Alright then.

The Fonz
Pine
Drixx
Psyche
NotaJumbleofNumbers
insomnia
Black Ranger [Dead]
ar98mubarik

Answer me this then Gobble. Out of those 7 alive who's the 2 likely to be scum?

Earlier I thought this was the other group with 7 people so that's why my math earlier said 6 instead of 7. My bad.

On the other hand I'm even more confident there's scum here.
Probably one of the people pushing BR.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #4203 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:56 pm

Post by chkflip »

NJN and insom ISOs leave a lot to be desired but I'm not really scum reading any of those slots like I'm scum reading Titus, so.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #4204 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 12:58 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4201, Elsa Jay wrote:Okay Nero. If they're all scummy, pick the 2 you like the least personally. Or who's the 2 most scummy.

Work with me here.
Sounds like Nero just wants to lynch someone active and he doesn't care who it is.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Elsa Jay
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Elsa Jay
He or She. Idc.
Chaos and Confusion
Chaos and Confusion
Pronoun: He or She. Idc.

Post Post #4205 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:00 pm

Post by Elsa Jay »

Yeah I know, but it's still a general directed question. What do you think, Titus?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4206 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:00 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4202, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 4199, Elsa Jay wrote:
In post 4194, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 4189, Elsa Jay wrote:You guys aren't seeing it. The Neighborhoods have a higher chance of having scum, particularly the Palace where they all banded together to lynch Ranger.

98 is in that hood. I'm going with the odds that of the 6 left there's 1 or 2 scum there. So 1/6 or 1/3. I like those odds.
This makes sense if 98 was active an actively pushing the hood. Wouldn't by your own admission scum be more likely to be among those who actually did push BR from that Hood?
Alright then.

The Fonz
Pine
Drixx
Psyche
NotaJumbleofNumbers
insomnia
Black Ranger [Dead]
ar98mubarik

Answer me this then Gobble. Out of those 7 alive who's the 2 likely to be scum?

Earlier I thought this was the other group with 7 people so that's why my math earlier said 6 instead of 7. My bad.

On the other hand I'm even more confident there's scum here.
Probably one of the people pushing BR.
I'd actually go the opposite way. Drixx's slip case was pretty compelling but wrong. I'd look in the whiteknighters. They already know half the scum's and they'd have use for BR alive as they could always turn on him when needed.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4207 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:02 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4185, Pine wrote:
In post 4179, Gamma Emerald wrote:
In post 4178, chkflip wrote:Should also lynch where we can find associatives but hey wtf do I know
Except those slot will NEVER generate associatives outside of a wagon
Pray tell why you (and Pine) are hell bent on avoiding this?
VOTE: ar98mubarik
Because replacements are a thing.

Are you new?
Replacements have been up for ages.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4208 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:11 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

I actually don't hate #'s. He's null. I mean I guess you could argue that he
IS
scum by being so null and under the radar.

Psyche was null and useless but I just kinda disliked everything that Kage posted.

insomnia I didn't really like how he handled TSE. Like that whole "I don't want to vote TSE b/c he's funny." and using something that has 0 to do with the game seems like scum reasoning to me. OFC he does eventually vote TSE but eh...

Pine was a
MAJOR
lurksack and I think that in of itself is scummy. Dunno why he's been active today and his last few posts are kinda
LAMIST

Honestly? Drixx needs to go at this point. He fakeclaimed as vig to get tic tac lynched, he fakeclaimed to get BR lynched. His day 1 fakeclaim is scummier than his d2 fakeclaim b/c CCing a vig claim d1 means he has to believe that there were no other vigs and thats just way too stupid for an experienced player.

I'm not really sure why Fonz claimed d2 and his whine about how I'm bound to git scum just b/c I have more than 2 scumreads still doesn't sit right with me.

I'd lynch Drixx first and then its a toss-up between Fonz and insomnia. But watch it be Pine. lol
Of all tyrannies,a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Pine
Pine
In Your Head
Pine
In Your Head
In Your Head

Post Post #4209 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:13 pm

Post by Pine »

I always lurk the first few days of large games. It's just what I do.

I could compromise on a Drixx lynch.
"Cry havoc, and let slip the wombat of war!"

Act 3, Scene 1 of
Julius Caesar
, by W. Shakespeare
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4210 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:16 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4204, Titus wrote:Sounds like Nero just wants to lynch someone active and he doesn't care who it is.
there have been 8 flips. Who are your non-Nero scumreads?

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4211 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:17 pm

Post by Titus »

You mean the same Drixx that shot scum? Drixx didn't fake that. The slip looked genuine from BR. BR played it terribly. Drixx is obvious town.

Pine might be scum.

Insomnia is probably town. The behavior you're describing is pretty common. That's why I am nicer as scum than as town. Town don't think rationally usually in the early game. We can get lucky from time to time but it's rare.

Why is Fonz in your lynchpool Nero?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4212 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:19 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4210, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4204, Titus wrote:Sounds like Nero just wants to lynch someone active and he doesn't care who it is.
there have been 8 flips. Who are your non-Nero scumreads?
BR's dead and flipped wrong.

Anyone who wants to lynch Drixx and refuses to vote numbers. Those are my SRs because the objective play here is straight up obvious unless you got a straight up spare set of replacements in or a straight up result that's useful.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Something_Smart
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Something_Smart
He/him
Somewhat_Balanced
Somewhat_Balanced
Pronoun: He/him

Post Post #4213 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:21 pm

Post by Something_Smart »

In post 4211, Titus wrote:You mean the same Drixx that shot scum? Drixx didn't fake that.
News flash, there are some people who have the ability to kill who are nevertheless not town.
It's always the same. When you fire that first shot, no matter how right you feel, you have no idea who's going to die. You don't know whose children are going to scream and burn. How many hearts will be broken. How many lives shattered. How much blood will spill, until everybody does what they're always going to have to do from the very beginning... SIT DOWN AND TALK!
Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4214 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:21 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4211, Titus wrote:You mean the same Drixx that shot scum? Drixx didn't fake that.
That doesn't exactly mean anything in MB. As he could still be the red killer (I assume he's claiming the KM shot?)

In post 4211, Titus wrote:Why is Fonz in your lynchpool Nero?
What is the point in asking a question that I literally just answered?

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4215 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:26 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4214, Nero Cain wrote:
That doesn't exactly mean anything in MB. As he could still be the red killer (I assume he's claiming the KM shot?)

In post 4211, Titus wrote:Why is Fonz in your lynchpool Nero?
What is the point in asking a question that I literally just answered?
Really, Drixx could be the red killer? So he just walks up and puts a neon sign as scum that begs to kill him? That's moronic.

Fonz stated a truth. That's no reason to scumread him. So I asked again, why is Fonz in your lynchpool?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4216 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:27 pm

Post by Titus »

Like you want to lynch Drixx but can't remember which slot he claimed to kill?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

DrDolittle
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
DrDolittle
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4217 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:27 pm

Post by DrDolittle »

drain the swamp
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4218 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:30 pm

Post by Titus »

Dr.D, we're draining the lurker swamp. Join us.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4219 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:31 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4215, Titus wrote:Fonz stated a truth. That's no reason to scumread him.
but it
IS
my reasoning. Just b/c you don't like it doesn't mean I'm not allowed to have that reasoning.

There's no guarantee that any of my scumreads were correct so it seemed like just a discredit.
In post 4215, Titus wrote:That's moronic.
So is CCing a day 1 vig claim.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4220 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:36 pm

Post by Titus »

Nero, you're reasoning is nonsense if you scumread the truth (Fonz) and assume moronic play to fit a scumread (Drixx). Since Drixx did shoot KM (no one CCed that), counterclaiming made sense. They aren't direct CCs anyway.

You're stretching so much my hammies hurt.

So why are you against lynching numbers again?
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4221 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:37 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4208, Nero Cain wrote:I actually don't hate #'s. He's null. I mean I guess you could argue that he IS scum by being so null and under the radar.

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #4222 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:38 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 4221, Nero Cain wrote:
In post 4208, Nero Cain wrote:I actually don't hate #'s. He's null. I mean I guess you could argue that he IS scum by being so null and under the radar.
This doesn't answer why you won't vote there with a wagon there to get a read on him.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4223 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:41 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4220, Titus wrote:You're stretching so much my hammies hurt.
If you are scum then its possible that you do have more information. Looking sideways at someone that discredits you and suspecting someone for making a bunch of CC's to get vigs lynched isn't horrible reasoning I think and at least I'm scumhunting unlike you.

Nero Cain
Nero Cain
Survivor
Nero Cain
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4224 (ISO) » Mon Mar 30, 2020 1:44 pm

Post by Nero Cain »

In post 4222, Titus wrote:
In post 4221, Nero Cain wrote:
This doesn't answer why you won't vote there with a wagon there to get a read on him.
*shrugs* that's how my mind works. If I don't think the reasoning is good or the slot is just pretty null I don't really have a reason to think its scum. Prob why I wasn't on the dumbass tic tac mislynch.

Return to “Completed Large Normal Games”