jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3550 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:34 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 3548, chkflip wrote:I think the sticky only blocking once has merit to it tbf, but I wouldn't disregard scum potentially having a roleblock. No proof they don't really.
Titus defo had a barb though, right? So we can disregard the idea that sticky fruits only block once
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3551 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:36 am

Post by chkflip »

She was given one by Fonz, yes, but receiving both on the same night might not have the same effect as simply keeping it. Boon is fucking weird.

Who was Michael protecting for that to plausibly make them scum?
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3552 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:36 am

Post by jjh927 »

Btw chk you should have continued to let people think you were gonna be a survivor because scum probably wouldn't have killed you and you could have bamboozled them at xylo
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3553 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:38 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 3551, chkflip wrote:She was given one by Fonz, yes, but receiving both on the same night might not have the same effect as simply keeping it. Boon is fucking weird.

Who was Michael protecting for that to plausibly make them scum?
Dunno yet. Would have to read the iso. I'm just aware that Auro has been exerting an influence over the game now without being really up in everyone's shit, and I think it's worth drawing attention to
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3554 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:39 am

Post by jjh927 »

Also I don't recall any real commitment on Titus despite a moderate level of interaction there
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3555 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:39 am

Post by chkflip »

I'm chronically known for having terrible reads, which is why I'm talking you through yours rn (also I'm bored), so I'm not entirely concerned that they will give a shit about me in the long run anyway. Especially considering I have no night action to hold against them like I assume some of the rest of you might.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3556 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:41 am

Post by jjh927 »

I don't feel like my reads this game are as good as they usually are tbh
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3557 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:41 am

Post by chkflip »

Did you have a scum read on George before they voted for you?
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3558 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:42 am

Post by jjh927 »

Yeah but very light. Still one of my strongest
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3559 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 7:34 am

Post by Michael Scott »

Kinda low energy for reasons
Chronos
Chronos
Goon
Chronos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3560 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:46 am

Post by Chronos »

In post 3527, davesaz wrote:Why Chronos at all? I hard TR them, putting them in my town solving core. Did I miss something bad happening since that point?
I kind of feel like bouncing ideas with someone, who’re you scum reading besides George?
Chronos
Chronos
Goon
Chronos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3561 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:49 am

Post by Chronos »

In post 3556, jjh927 wrote:I don't feel like my reads this game are as good as they usually are tbh
I think you’re right on George, why do you feel like your reads are bad? Are you questioning the reasoning?
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3562 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:13 am

Post by Conspire »

I’m pretty sure barbs just cancel out fruit and then crumble based on what people said yesterday. KK’s no result I’m slightly suspicious about but I guess roleblock could be an explanation. My bad on the macho thing since i reread Titus’ role and it never said *at night*

I had Chronos as townie from their VM/Titus interaction ages ago and with Titus!scum, that still seems fine. My strongest SRs are RCE/George. Don’t remember either of them being townie

VOTE: RCE

@BTE, were you aware you had to send out sticky fruit to everyone N1? If so why would you stay silent on it?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #3563 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 6:26 pm

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3377, Titus wrote:
In post 3374, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 3274, GeorgeBailey wrote:My barb "crumbled to dust" but I have 2 items apparently. I also didn't receive any sticky fruit that I'm aware of.
Interesting, so could account for Titus not reciving sticky fruit. Didn’t someone send her barbs last night?
Fonz and I picked a barb in the event.

So barbs cancel sticky fruit.
Either GB’s post was the final nail in scum!Titus’ coffin or she told him to do it. But GB’s barb post looks too innocuous if it was pre-arranged, so not keen on voting here today.

I’m thinking it weird that Titus was hardpushing chk but trying to deflect from RCE, considering she was really hard working her hardpocket of me.

So, I’m null on RCE but Titus’ entire posting wrt to RCE could possibly imply associatives.

Then there was his scummy votepark on me D1 and now, suddenly he’s hard tr me? Why RCE?

@jjh, why did you want a massclaim yesterday?

@Chronus, your take on the votes on you?

You missed me @chk? :P

I am not really doing very well emotionally speaking and haven’t been on MS. DW, we are still the high poster despite that.

I don’t want to rush this day, I would prefer not to repeat D1 and mislynch.

~Mars
Hydra of Shiro and Nancy Drew 39
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3564 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:37 pm

Post by Shiro »

I honestly think both RCE and George are scum here
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
Shiro
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Shiro
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3565 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:37 pm

Post by Shiro »

In post 3563, Venus and Mars wrote:You missed me @chk?
Deep inside he is a tsundere
To me:
shiro you are a charmer you were obvscum but for some reason people just wouldn't eliminate you ~Antihero
About me:
I stg this is how conversations with Lucifer go. ~Papa Zito
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3566 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 8:40 pm

Post by chkflip »

Chronos
Chronos
Goon
Chronos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3567 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:29 pm

Post by Chronos »

In post 3563, Venus and Mars wrote:@Chronus, your take on the votes on you?
I want to replace our claimed survivor with someone else but I don't know how to do that. I'm quite disappointed we ended up with him.

I pushed the Titus lynch for ages, his read feels like a bit of a stretch. The point broadly applies to me being TMI'd town and she forgot to maintain the narrative as well, which is what she actually ended up doing.

I think Fonz's reasoning is fairly acceptable, except he has early content to analyse with the scum flip which he didn't really reflect to. I am aware I've been dead weight, I did mention my reasoning though. I can't help with any of that, but I wonder whether he actually even tried to read me at all. If you have a null, shouldn't you just...I don't know...sort them?
Chronos
Chronos
Goon
Chronos
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3568 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:30 pm

Post by Chronos »

He didn;t really make an effort to comment on any of my posts or ask me questions from what I remember, although I might've missed it if he did.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3569 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 9:33 pm

Post by chkflip »

What does that first paragraph even mean?
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3570 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:11 pm

Post by Michael Scott »

I'm fine with an RCE lynch.
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3571 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:22 pm

Post by Michael Scott »

@JJH:

Have you followed through and read late D1 to see how I was subtly influencing the game?

Have you read D2 to see if I was subtly influencing the lynch against Titus?
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3572 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:09 pm

Post by The Fonz »

In post 3568, Chronos wrote:He didn;t really make an effort to comment on any of my posts or ask me questions from what I remember, although I might've missed it if he did.
This, and the prior posting, feels like mudslinging. I did read Titus overnight; I thought there was significant distancing potential from her interaction with you, tempered by the fact that she is super aware of the 1 in three thing. chkflip makes a good point about subsequently dropping you off the list.

My vote on you was
literally made in a post where I stated I was leaving the house for work, following a post where I said I couldn't really be arsed with mafia during/between a run of shifts.
Is it more town to use limited time to put pressure, or do nothing? This is a fairly new suspicion: my posting day two was largely focused on the mechanics of sorting Titus and to a lesser extent KK, whose claimed night actions were potentially inconsistent in two places.

More, my vote was based on a vibe that your posts just kind of give me a washed out feeling reading them; I tend to look for things that people do that are somewhat hard for scum - that would create obvious associatives on flip, or put them in unnecessary risk of immediate pressure for potential long term gain if town. I just don't see that in you. I stated that
remaining null at this distance into a game is actively scummy
: contrast Dave who was scummy to me earlier but interacted with his claimed role pm in a way that I felt gives townpoints. That's why I targeted SF with my secret cop N1: they were also in the "Middle of the pack" group that I also find often contains disproportionately high numbers of scum.

RCE also isn't a terrible lynch, fyi, but middle of pack player with bad reaction to wagon is my fave right now.
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3573 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:35 pm

Post by Michael Scott »

"It's never the person you most suspect. It's also never the person you least suspect, since anyone with half a brain would suspect them the most."
-Dwight Schrute
Michael Scott
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Michael Scott
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #3574 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 11:39 pm

Post by Michael Scott »

Fonz can be Assistant to the Regional Manager :D

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”