Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #50 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:00 am

Post by Churros »

In post 30, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Churros how far have you progressed in that game you recommended me? I've beat Suguri's campaign.
I didn't progress yet at all. I recently got MHW on steam, but the game files is big, while my internet is slow. Not a great combination, I've been dowloading it since tuesday morning non-stop. Haven't had the opportunity to install the games.

That said even after downloading MHW I think I'm gonna spent some time binge playing it, I'm rooked on that game, I love action RPGs.

But at some point I'm definitely checking those games, they are more fun to play with people you know anyway. I'm gonna send my new discord/my steam for you in private and I can hit you up there later when I'm ready to play. Which of them have you gotten though? All three or only the one I sent?
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #51 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:02 am

Post by Churros »

Norwe that remembers me.

World War Z is free on Epic until April 2th as well. It's a co-op third person zombie shooter. It's kinda fun and a great game to get for free.

I know some people don't like Epic though, but if you don't have a problem and get it we can play it as well some day where I'm not as addicted to Monster Hunter as I'm now.

I've been looking for a game like MHW it's been...forever. I'm beyond addicted.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #52 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:03 am

Post by Churros »

This week was really good

I got a bunch of games I wanted to play either free or in good deals.

What a time to be alive.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #53 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

@Churros
I only got the one game you mainly recommended. Idk about the other games tho, my laptops getting old and is a bit of a piece of shit when it comes to running more intensive games lately.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #54 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:07 am

Post by Churros »

VOTE: battle mage

This feels the most like scum

I don't know about Riabi taking Saudade's claim seriously, If he is scum that would more likely than not means his scum game is a bit sloppy. I expect to constantly get bad posts from him other than an one-time thing. I feel better on battle mage cheeky entrance.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #55 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:09 am

Post by Churros »

In post 53, NorwegianboyEE wrote:@Churros
I only got the one game you mainly recommended. Idk about the other games tho, my laptops getting old and is a bit of a piece of shit when it comes to running more intensive games lately.
Oof, that's a bit unfortunate. There was another game which was sillier, goofier and less well done overall than the one I mainly recommended but at the same time it seems so wacky that it seems fun for a PVP casual match (It's a PVP bullet hell game).

Anyway I'll send you my discord/steam in private.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #56 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:10 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 45, Zantetsu wrote:
In post 39, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 36, Zantetsu wrote:
In post 34, Battle Mage wrote:Though seriously, I can't believe for a second that Riabi actually believed that was a genuine claim.
Anotora apparently believed it though. What do you make of that?
Actually Anotora specifically said they didn't believe it. What convinces you otherwise?
Sorry, I wasn't clear. Anotora believed that Saudade's claim was real, not a fake RVS claim. They (
Andora - why do you make me use that pronoun? It's so ridiculously inconvenient)
also believed that Profii's counterclaim was real. Otherwise there is no justification for Andora's vote on Saudade.
That appears to be correct. Although the difference with Riabi appears to be that Riabi thought Saudade may genuinely be a mason and voted for him anyway.

Indeed, based on post 48, Riabi apparently still thinks Saudade may actually be a mason, and is still voting for him. :lol:
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #57 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:10 am

Post by Churros »

By the way profii is lying about being informed.

I'm masons with Norwe so her role claim is clearly BS.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #58 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I’m worried about being in a TvS situation with Churros again.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #59 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:12 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Oh shit. I’m just running my mouth aren’t i. Sorry... :x

- Bunno
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #60 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:13 am

Post by Churros »

In post 58, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’m worried about being in a TvS situation with Churros again.
I wouldn't try to openly pocket you so hard as scum but ok.

Just like...don't try to alienate me from the game. I really don't think you're scum by your posts right now. Unless I get irked by some of your posts I'm gonna keep treating you as town/friendly.

I thought this was the purpose of this game...
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #61 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:13 am

Post by Churros »

In post 59, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Oh shit. I’m just running my mouth aren’t i. Sorry... :x
:]
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #62 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:16 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 54, Churros wrote:VOTE: battle mage

This feels the most like scum

I don't know about Riabi taking Saudade's claim seriously, If he is scum that would more likely than not means his scum game is a bit sloppy. I expect to constantly get bad posts from him other than an one-time thing. I feel better on battle mage cheeky entrance.
Yep there's some merit in that argument about Riabi, which is why I feel better on my Zantetsu vote. :cop:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #63 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 54, Churros wrote:I don't know about Riabi taking Saudade's claim seriously, If he is scum that would more likely than not means his scum game is a bit sloppy. I expect to constantly get bad posts from him other than an one-time thing.
What exactly are you saying at the end here? That if he's scum he should be posting more bad posts than just the one?

- Bunno
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #64 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:18 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 56, Battle Mage wrote:
Indeed, based on post 48, Riabi apparently still thinks Saudade may actually be a mason, and is still voting for him. :lol:
I don't think he's a mason. I'm legitimately trying to figure out what the logic behind making that claim so early is.

On that note, I've found at least one game where he did the same thing, and was indeed a mason, and while he won that game, his claim didn't seem to help his side. So, I'm looking for insight into the thought process.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #65 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:20 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 60, Churros wrote:I wouldn't try to openly pocket you so hard as scum but ok.

Just like...don't try to alienate me from the game. I really don't think you're scum by your posts right now. Unless I get irked by some of your posts I'm gonna keep treating you as town/friendly.

Please. I don't do well with pathos. Let's keep things rational and civil even if we scumread each other yeah?

- Bunno
Anotora
Anotora
Goon
Anotora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #66 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:21 am

Post by Anotora »

Can we chill with the claims for now? Half the scum's kill list has perhaps been established now for no real reason or benefit.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #67 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:25 am

Post by Churros »

In post 63, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 54, Churros wrote:I don't know about Riabi taking Saudade's claim seriously, If he is scum that would more likely than not means his scum game is a bit sloppy. I expect to constantly get bad posts from him other than an one-time thing.
What exactly are you saying at the end here? That if he's scum he should be posting more bad posts than just the one?
If he's scum I expect everyone to come to a consensus scum read on him at some point in this game and focusing attention on him now will likely not do much.

There's a chance it was a one time mistake from scum!him though and he's gonna post better.

Either way I feel like Battle Mage in their entrance posts already throws shade at 2 players that were previously expressed doubt by other people and throws an easy town read. (It's a bit hypocrite for me to say easy town read since I gave you one as well but the context is very different)

It's the kind of thing that I see scum posting to seem like they are solving when in fact he's keeping the heat on two easily suspected players while giving a careless TR to say he already has a town read.

If you track it down, I'm sure you would find that most scum with presence likely opens the games giving someone a early easy town read because it's the easiest way to fake progression and scum often is more worried about showing progression rather than taking their time questioning/understanding stuff.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #68 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:28 am

Post by Churros »

In post 65, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 60, Churros wrote:I wouldn't try to openly pocket you so hard as scum but ok.

Please. I don't do well with pathos. Let's keep things rational and civil even if we scumread each other yeah?
I'm playing this casually, this is the intent for this alt as a whole. I wouldn't go uncivil here regardless of alignment.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #69 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:33 am

Post by Churros »

Battle Mage I think I can easily be wrong on you but at the same time I would find it very hilarious in post-game if I'm right by any strike of luck.

Can I be cheeky and if I'm just being dumb we all ignore it in post-game?

I want to ask you how is it in scum chat, if everyone is well etc
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #70 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

What's the deal with Churros anyway? I've only had them once in Japan, and they were so greasy, and oozing with fat. I almost felt a bit nauseated when i tried them.

- Bunno
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #71 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:37 am

Post by Churros »

In post 64, Riabi wrote:
In post 56, Battle Mage wrote:
I don't think he's a mason. I'm legitimately trying to figure out what the logic behind making that claim so early is.

On that note, I've found at least one game where he did the same thing, and was indeed a mason, and while he won that game, his claim didn't seem to help his side. So, I'm looking for insight into the thought process.
In post 66, Anotora wrote:Can we chill with the claims for now? Half the scum's kill list has perhaps been established now for no real reason or benefit.
I don't like either of those posts...

Anotora why you think any of those claims are real?

Riabi why you think there's any reason other than as a joke for Saudade making that early claim?
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #72 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:41 am

Post by Churros »

In post 70, NorwegianboyEE wrote:What's the deal with Churros anyway? I've only had them once in Japan, and they were so greasy, and oozing with fat. I almost felt a bit nauseated when i tried them.
I loved Churros since I was a kid, I've quite a sweet-tooth and they are one of my favorite ones after pudding and ice cream. Pudding/Ice cream aren't really proper nicknames/usernames though, so I went with churros that is more underrated/shorter.

They are good though...don't insult them that way. They are good folks.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #73 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:45 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 71, Churros wrote: Riabi why you think there's any reason other than as a joke for Saudade making that early claim?
Maybe there isn't any other reason. This is why I'm asking. I'm trying to figure out if the meta has changed on this site such that a claim like that makes sense.

The tone of your question seems to suggest that you don't feel there is a good reason to make such a claim. Is this correct?
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #74 (ISO) » Wed Apr 01, 2020 10:50 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 67, Churros wrote:
In post 63, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
If he's scum I expect everyone to come to a consensus scum read on him at some point in this game and focusing attention on him now will likely not do much.

There's a chance it was a one time mistake from scum!him though and he's gonna post better.

Either way I feel like Battle Mage in their entrance posts already throws shade at 2 players that were previously expressed doubt by other people and throws an easy town read. (It's a bit hypocrite for me to say easy town read since I gave you one as well but the context is very different)

It's the kind of thing that I see scum posting to seem like they are solving when in fact he's keeping the heat on two easily suspected players while giving a careless TR to say he already has a town read.

If you track it down, I'm sure you would find that most scum with presence likely opens the games giving someone a early easy town read because it's the easiest way to fake progression and scum often is more worried about showing progression rather than taking their time questioning/understanding stuff.
Hey, I can't help not always being the first poster after someone says something dubious! Don't follow the rationale on the town read - my early read was based on researching another game, so I'm not sure why you consider it an "easy" town read. In fact, you subsequently piggy-backed off it, so would suggest the easy-read was yours, as I'd already done the work. :wink:

I can't argue with the rest of the logic, as it's a judgement call - is someone more likely to be suspicious of suspicious players as town or scum? :shifty:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”