Micro 928 | Permanent Marker | endgame

Micro Games (9 players or fewer). Archived during the 2023 queue overhaul.
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Pronoun: She

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:06 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 515, OkaPoka wrote:
Official Vote Count 1.11 FINAL
Elbirn (1)- Paragon
Pyrrha Nikos
(5)-
Wickedestjr
, GeorgeBailey, Morning Tweet, popsofctown, Not_Mafia - LYNCH
Heaven (1)- Elbirn

Not Voting (2): Heaven, Pyrrha Nikos
[/area]
Wicked had his vote on Pyrrha the whole time

George started a flash wagon that I joined, followed by pops

and then NM lol hammered 2 hours after

Although Pyrhha was in my lynch pool, I was mostly doing it to pressure Pyrrha back into posting and I didn't really think it was going to be her almost immediate death. Perhaps the other two had similar thoughts at the time
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:09 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

I suppose if pops hadn't voted Pyrrha, she had a much higher chance of surviving though so I can't really ignore that.

Part of me wants to lynch Heaven just for the reasons you mentioned but I got hit really hard by those town tone reads. It also helps that we could mark George which I really want to do
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:14 pm

Post by popsofctown »

Some people are really good at toning town, I don't want to trust it.
The way Heaven responded to my follow up inquiry about the lolhammer was scummy. There are imaginable towny ways of describing it and those aren't what came out of his mouth.
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
"What? Nothing? You would make the prince suffer over... nothing?"
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:31 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

In post 792, DrDolittle wrote:i actually don't rly wanna lynch heaven anymore
What changed your mind?
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:39 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

I think George/NM/Elbirn are basically locktown

NM made exactly one serious post day one: . Factor in the lolhammer as well. There's also a third thing that I don't want to go over; feeling about as good as I can feel about a NM read on this one

Elbirn is revealing himself to be town to me. sorry for being late on that --

Just Heaven/Pops/Paragon-DDL left to sort thru
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:45 pm

Post by popsofctown »

You think I'm scum when we have similar reads D:
"Let us say that you are right and there are two worlds. How much, then, is this 'other world' worth to you? What do you have there that you do not have here? Money? Power? Something worth causing the prince so much pain for?'"
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:46 pm

Post by popsofctown »

and you want to torture Loki by hanging his princess from a fan it's so hurtful
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:57 pm

Post by popsofctown »

We have 2 days and this ends on a weekend
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 2:58 pm

Post by popsofctown »

If you want to townlock N_M, it's actually optimal to mark Elbirn, because if N_M and George are both town (likely) the mafia will bring them to 3p LyLo for an instant win. So GB isn't getting shot anyway.
"Well, I..."
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:08 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

popsofctown wrote:You think I'm scum when we have similar reads D:
fuuckkk i knowww
popsofctown wrote:and you want to torture Loki by hanging his princess from a fan it's so hurtful
please tell him I'm sorry!!!!
popsofctown wrote:If you want to townlock N_M, it's actually optimal to mark Elbirn, because if N_M and George are both town (likely) the mafia will bring them to 3p LyLo for an instant win. So GB isn't getting shot anyway.
Fair

I'm comfortable with Elbirn being marked

HEAL: Elbirn
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner

Team Mafia Winner

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 3:13 pm

Post by Morning Tweet »

UNVOTE:
HURT: George
Heaven
Heaven
Goon
Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:01 pm

Post by Heaven »

In post 798, popsofctown wrote:I experienced a lot of the tonish reasons to want to townread heaven but if you boil down to the very straightforward, he was offwagon for the day1 scumlynch and did a scummy lolhammer, it's not a very town set of puzzle pieces
I was offwagon because it got hammered while I was away and before I (or anyone else) could see more from Pyrra.

On that note, I thought about bringing this up earlier but it felt too weird then and still feels weird now: I didn't actually even log in between the end of day one and me getting prodded Day 2. Not sure how grimy it is to bring that up but it's true, although I guess it's not confirmable.
It's a habit.
Heaven
Heaven
Goon
Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:04 pm

Post by Heaven »

In post 802, popsofctown wrote:The way Heaven responded to my follow up inquiry about the lolhammer was scummy. There are imaginable towny ways of describing it and those aren't what came out of his mouth.
How? People have said this throughout the game but 've never seen it substantiated.

I would do the same thing again if I could go back, and I think my reasons for that make a lot of sense.
It's a habit.
Heaven
Heaven
Goon
Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:08 pm

Post by Heaven »

Man, this game is really annoying. Never underestimate how much damage can be done to you just by not being able to play for a few days.
It's a habit.
Heaven
Heaven
Goon
Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:09 pm

Post by Heaven »

I feel like nobody has actually engaged with any of the cases 've made or shit 've brought up today, they've just discussed the logistics of who to mark and in what order and everything before we eventually lynch me.
It's a habit.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:12 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 811, Heaven wrote:
In post 798, popsofctown wrote:I experienced a lot of the tonish reasons to want to townread heaven but if you boil down to the very straightforward, he was offwagon for the day1 scumlynch and did a scummy lolhammer, it's not a very town set of puzzle pieces
I was offwagon because it got hammered while I was away and before I (or anyone else) could see more from Pyrra.

On that note, I thought about bringing this up earlier but it felt too weird then and still feels weird now: I didn't actually even log in between the end of day one and me getting prodded Day 2. Not sure how grimy it is to bring that up but it's true, although I guess it's not confirmable.
That is grimy, because you posted in another game during Night 1, which is "after the end of day one", and your lack of enthusiasm to be active early in day 2 knowing "your" faction lynched scum is part of sorting you red.
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:14 pm

Post by popsofctown »

In post 812, Heaven wrote:
In post 802, popsofctown wrote:The way Heaven responded to my follow up inquiry about the lolhammer was scummy. There are imaginable towny ways of describing it and those aren't what came out of his mouth.
How? People have said this throughout the game but 've never seen it substantiated.

I would do the same thing again if I could go back, and I think my reasons for that make a lot of sense.
I don't find "I always get townread" as a plausible town mindset and really it makes more sense to me as a scum mindset in a lot of ways, as scum it's a task you can be confident in achieving, as town it's something that just usually happens to you but not always like good weather.
"Well, I..."
Heaven
Heaven
Goon
Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:25 pm

Post by Heaven »

In post 815, popsofctown wrote:That is grimy, because you posted in another game during Night 1, which is "after the end of day one", and your lack of enthusiasm to be active early in day 2 knowing "your" faction lynched scum is part of sorting you red.
Huh, you're actually right. About the posting part, I mean. Enthusiasm part is bunk.
It's a habit.
Heaven
Heaven
Goon
Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:26 pm

Post by Heaven »

In post 816, popsofctown wrote:
In post 812, Heaven wrote:

I don't find "I always get townread" as a plausible town mindset and really it makes more sense to me as a scum mindset in a lot of ways, as scum it's a task you can be confident in achieving, as town it's something that just usually happens to you but not always like good weather.
You're quoting me saying "I always get townread", but 've never said it and I never would.

What I
said
is that 'm confident in my ability to show myself as being town, and also confident that 'm not an bad pick to be brought along for LyLo.
It's a habit.
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:40 pm

Post by popsofctown »

It's more forgettable to you because you didn't learn something new when you read Pyrrha's flip
VOTE: Heaven
"Well, I..."
popsofctown
popsofctown
She
Survivor
popsofctown
She
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:41 pm

Post by popsofctown »

my quote is not as good a paraphrase as yours I give you that.
"Well, I..."
Heaven
Heaven
Goon
Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:48 pm

Post by Heaven »

In post 820, popsofctown wrote:my quote is not as good a paraphrase as yours I give you that.
Not as good a paraphrase? They're entirely separate meanings!

'ts literally not the same thing.
It's a habit.
Heaven
Heaven
Goon
Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:49 pm

Post by Heaven »

So what's scummy about being confident in myself? Are you telling me that years of cartoons and motivational programs have all been setting me up to look bad in mafia games?
It's a habit.
Heaven
Heaven
Goon
Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:49 pm

Post by Heaven »

In post 819, popsofctown wrote:It's more forgettable to you because you didn't learn something new when you read Pyrrha's flip
VOTE: Heaven
Also, please. I know that you know this is a stretch.
It's a habit.
Heaven
Heaven
Goon
Heaven
Goon
Goon

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 4:49 pm

Post by Heaven »

George, I see you posting, come chat.
It's a habit.

Return to “Mayfair Club [Micro Games]”