profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #150 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:28 pm

Post by profii »

In post 146, Luca Blight wrote:Profii’s reason for holding back doesn’t wash, given he’s doing it not to be SR/lynched but knows I’m going to constantly push his lynch while he’s playing like this.

The reason he’s not going ‘full speed’ is because he’s unable to replicate his Town meta as scum. The difference between his Town and scum game is night and day and I called it correctly last time he was scum as well.
I'd much rather make the point that you saw my Mason meta not my generic town meta because I dont want you following me round every game insisting I post more

If I suddenly post more you'll be like "profii is just appeasing me to get my vote off"

I cant win... so I'll do as I please

One of the reasons I'm going a bit slow is the game is generally slow, plus there are a lot of players I'm not familiar with so, I dont have preconceived ideas on how to read people (a bit like you on me)

I've not seen your scum game so shrug... you could easily be copying your town meta by pressuring me, it's an easy act to replicate...

I could also say Norgey boy is probably a bit wary of me because I randomly scum caught him recently. I could further speculate he seems to be going for a bit more of a lol poster style to maybe make sure I think he is doing something different than normal so I dont scum read him.

The problem is, I've just thrown out 2 speculations on players voting me, because you are 2 guys I know better than the pack in general... so if I throw some scum reads your way, especially if they are based on unfounded musings of the first few pages... are you going to move your votes? I'd guess not... would that be assisting in lynching scum? Nope... so would I normally keep these thoughts to myself? Yep
72offsuit
72offsuit
Mafia Scum
72offsuit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: Land Down Under... Where women glow and men thunder

Post Post #151 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:29 pm

Post by 72offsuit »

In post 100, UnaBombaH wrote:Oh, and if I remember correctly, Luca Blight is a terrifyingly good player.
So some second hand -paranoia will be directed there since Boon isn't playing.. :lol:
He isnt that good. Steamrolled him here in a newbie game :p

viewtopic.php?f=50&t=82005&start=1150
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #152 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:34 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 151, 72offsuit wrote:He isnt that good. Steamrolled him here in a newbie game :p
Huh, that's funny. Me and Luca Blight steamrolled the town in a newbie game relatively recently. As scum.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #153 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:37 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 150, profii wrote:I could also say Norgey boy is probably a bit wary of me because I randomly scum caught him recently. I could further speculate he seems to be going for a bit more of a lol poster style to maybe make sure I think he is doing something different than normal so I dont scum read him.
Shading 101. Suggest i'm lol posting just to get townread. Or that i'm somehow afraid of you? Dude, in that game where you "caught me" you weren't even my biggest problem. Your case on me wasn't even good.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
72offsuit
72offsuit
Mafia Scum
72offsuit
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Location: Land Down Under... Where women glow and men thunder

Post Post #154 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:39 pm

Post by 72offsuit »

In post 123, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 75, profii wrote:To be fair I think that is probably the most effective way I've seen a game leave RVS
Here he’s sitting back and admiring his work, trying to milk a bit of credit for moving the game out of RVS, but he doesn’t do anything with it. All he says is this:
In post 77, profii wrote:
In post 24, Anotora wrote:I believe profii. Easy Day 1.

UNVOTE: Looker
VOTE: Saudade
I've decided I'm going to town read this. It took some consideration
Which doesn’t really do anything to move the game further.
1. "I can see the milking the credit" point you are making,
But what were you expecting him to "do with it"?

2. He has posted a read on a player. How does this not move the game further?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #155 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:39 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 150, profii wrote:The problem is, I've just thrown out 2 speculations on players voting me, because you are 2 guys I know better than the pack in general... so if I throw some scum reads your way, especially if they are based on unfounded musings of the first few pages... are you going to move your votes? I'd guess not... would that be assisting in lynching scum? Nope... so would I normally keep these thoughts to myself? Yep
Um... ok.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #156 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:41 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

So are you saying you scumread me and/or Luca or not?

- Bunno
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #157 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:52 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 154, 72offsuit wrote:
In post 123, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 75, profii wrote:To be fair I think that is probably the most effective way I've seen a game leave RVS
Here he’s sitting back and admiring his work, trying to milk a bit of credit for moving the game out of RVS, but he doesn’t do anything with it. All he says is this:
In post 77, profii wrote:
In post 24, Anotora wrote:I believe profii. Easy Day 1.

UNVOTE: Looker
VOTE: Saudade
I've decided I'm going to town read this. It took some consideration
Which doesn’t really do anything to move the game further.
1. "I can see the milking the credit" point you are making,
But what were you expecting him to "do with it"?

2. He has posted a read on a player. How does this not move the game further?
1. Scumhunt?

2. Saying ‘I think this is town’ then dropping back out of the thread does nothing to move the game forward. Profii maintained his RVS vote and didn’t look to pressure/question anyone or anything after what had occurred. I held back to see if he would start solving but it never happened, as I showed.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #158 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 9:58 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 150, profii wrote:
In post 146, Luca Blight wrote:Profii’s reason for holding back doesn’t wash, given he’s doing it not to be SR/lynched but knows I’m going to constantly push his lynch while he’s playing like this.

The reason he’s not going ‘full speed’ is because he’s unable to replicate his Town meta as scum. The difference between his Town and scum game is night and day and I called it correctly last time he was scum as well.
I'd much rather make the point that you saw my Mason meta not my generic town meta because I dont want you following me round every game insisting I post more

If I suddenly post more you'll be like "profii is just appeasing me to get my vote off"

I cant win... so I'll do as I please
It’s not about just posting more, it’s about showing a townie mindset and actively solving the game. If you started doing this I’d probably Tr you, but it seems to me that you’re incapable of faking this as scum.

You have to be prodded to explain the few reads and thoughts you give, and as I showed before they don’t really reflect a natural townie mindset.

You also still haven’t explained your Mage vote?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #159 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:12 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Profii's seems to be focusing more on making excuses than actually showing his thought process.

- Bunno
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #160 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:15 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Shading in response to being SR is what Profii did in that scum game as well:
Profii

I have this thought on my mind that Luca is driving hard towards me because we recently played a mason game together so he is scared that i will see exactly what he is claiming to see in me - a different style that would automatically mean a different alignment. Methink one doth one protest too much perhaps?
His play is so similar to that game it’s not even funny.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #161 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:24 pm

Post by profii »

In post 153, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 150, profii wrote:I could also say Norgey boy is probably a bit wary of me because I randomly scum caught him recently. I could further speculate he seems to be going for a bit more of a lol poster style to maybe make sure I think he is doing something different than normal so I dont scum read him.
Shading 101. Suggest i'm lol posting just to get townread. Or that i'm somehow afraid of you? Dude, in that game where you "caught me" you weren't even my biggest problem. Your case on me wasn't even good.
Interesting that you jump to calling it shade and not paranoia from a townie. But you did prove my point about why I usually dont openly say things like that... most people dont react well :D
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #162 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:24 pm

Post by profii »

In post 156, NorwegianboyEE wrote:So are you saying you scumread me and/or Luca or not?
it's too early to really say anyone is scummy imo
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #163 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:26 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

Here is the game I’m referring to btw: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=81815

The fact Profii is shading me in response to my SR on him, exactly what he did in that game, is a major red flag. As Town it would be natural to think ‘playing to Town meta, more likely town’, not ‘playing to town meta, probably faking it’. It’s a purely defensive measure on Profii’s part to try and discredit what I’m saying.

I’m already convinced this guy is scum and my vote won’t be moving today.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #164 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:26 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Flavor: If you want to do your best while working from home. Try locking up your kids for a few days. Less distractions.

Vote Count 1.02

Anotora (1): Zantetsu,
Battle Mage(2): Churros, proffii
UnaBombah (2): Egix96,72offsuit
proffi (3): UnaBOmbah, , Luca Blight, NorwegianboyEE
Saudade (2): Anotora, Riabi
Riabi (1): Looker
Zantetsu (1): Battle Mage

Not Voting (1): Saudade

Time Until Deadline (expired on 2020-04-14 20:00:00)
With 13 Alive, It Takes 7 to Lynch.
Last edited by Firebringer on Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:53 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #165 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:27 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 162, profii wrote:
In post 156, NorwegianboyEE wrote:So are you saying you scumread me and/or Luca or not?
That’s rubbish and you know it.

How about you explain your Mage vote?
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #166 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:32 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 161, profii wrote:
In post 153, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
Interesting that you jump to calling it shade and not paranoia from a townie. But you did prove my point about why I usually dont openly say things like that... most people dont react well :D
Ah, so you were going for the ‘townie paranoia’ angle?

Well sorry my friend, but that’s not what townie paranoia looks like. It’s pretty much the definition of shading.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #167 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:34 pm

Post by profii »

In post 165, Luca Blight wrote:
That’s rubbish and you know it.

How about you explain your Mage vote?
He look like he reacted to a couple of votes, so i figured more votes might make him wobble a bit more, i think he might of had a newish join date so we might have got some kind of reaction out of him?

He pretty much ignored it as i think he just posted on the last page so im probably wrong
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #168 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:45 pm

Post by Luca Blight »

You mean you now think Mage is Town?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #169 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:45 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

More excuses lmao.
I'm gonna have to agree with Luca here. This is too blatant to ignore. I'll probably keep my vote on you until you're lynched.

- Bunno
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #170 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:48 pm

Post by Firebringer »

I apologize to everyone on my slowness to provide vote counts. From now on I shall be posting at least one vote count, possibly 2 depending on activity levels, every 24 hours.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Anotora
Anotora
Goon
Anotora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #171 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:53 pm

Post by Anotora »

In post 162, profii wrote: it's too early to really say anyone is scummy imo
I think you only believe this because you're not trying to scumhunt. Out of thirteen posts you've only done three things: try to get a rise out of people (countertrolling Saudade and, evidently, your Battle Mage vote), speculate noncommittally about meta, and town read me.

UNVOTE: Saudade
VOTE: profii
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #172 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 10:59 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

To quote Profii himself from a certain game he referenced earlier. In order to describe my current feelings right now.
"Die scum, die"

That is all.

- Bunno
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #173 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:25 pm

Post by Egix96 »

VOTE: profii
Stop randing scum in my games!
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #174 (ISO) » Fri Apr 03, 2020 11:27 pm

Post by Egix96 »

In post 76, Firebringer wrote:
Flavor: New tips on how to kill at home: Send cute cat pictures to the target. They will die of cuteness.

Vote Count 1.01

Egix96(1): Zantetsu,
Battle Mage(2): Luca Blight, Churros
UnaBombah (1): 72offsuit
proffi (2): UnaBOmbah, Egix96
Saudade (3): proffii, Anotora, Riabi
Riabi (2): Looker, NorwegianboyEE,

In post 164, Firebringer wrote:
Flavor: If you want to do your best while working from home. Try locking up your kids for a few days. Less distractions.

Vote Count 1.02

Egix96(1): Zantetsu,
Battle Mage(2): Churros, proffii
UnaBombah (1): 72offsuit
proffi (4): UnaBOmbah, Egix96, Luca Blight, NorwegianboyEE
Saudade (2): Anotora, Riabi
Riabi (1): Looker

My vote was previously on Unabomba. Apologies if me calling him "Bomba" confused you.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”