Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #200 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:38 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Profii notes

In short, I'm pretty convinced by Luca's decimation of Proffi. His early posts were very friendly and generous on the town-reads. Voted for me because my join date (2007) indicated I was new. No hint of any suspicion of anyone until the heat got turned up - every other post had been defensive and trying to avert suspicion. From post 150, appears he has basically given up, which seems really premature. If he is scum, certain he is being bussed hard, otherwise he'd have a bit more fight.

I took the bait in proffi's post 195 and read a game in which he was town (non-mason) - Mini Normal 2107.
Much more engaged in scumhunting from the outset, obviously thinking about behaviour of other players, no hesitation in throwing shade, and trying to join the dots between everybody. Conspicuous pro-town behaviour. Also interesting is a bit later in game, when he gets some heat (like here) - he eventually does become defensive like here, but it isn't immediate and instinctive, and he resists for a while because (as he explains) he doesn't want to distract from his own genuine scumhunting by just getting into a debate with people who suspect him.

Also I have to share this from Proffi in Mini Normal 2121:
"I dont like when people sit on day 1 and complain that they cant find anything scummy as it's usually scum being incapable of faking a read." :lol:
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #201 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:42 am

Post by profii »

I applaud the scum making this happen to be fair.
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #202 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:45 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Also did a quick re-read and some notes on
Anotora
and
Unabomba
:
In post 66, Anotora wrote:Can we chill with the claims for now? Half the scum's kill list has perhaps been established now for no real reason or benefit.
As bad as that post is, (and as others have noted, it is BAD), nothing else about Anotora says anything other than town to me so far. And if Profii is scum, I'd be even happier with Anotora-town as I don't think she would want to be seen 'pocketing' her buddy so conspicuously on page 1. :cop:

Unabomba - Not the most engaged so far, but very apologetic about that. Made a good observation about Churros, and still voting there. Keen to emphasise how talented he is, and also Luca is "terrifyingly good". Key thing is, I don't understand why he's so disinterested in the fact Proffi is at L-2, when he claims to know proffi better than anybody, so surely has a view?

In post 99, you said you were particularly good at reading Profii, Saudade and Luca. (As 72offsuit asked you already) Can you please give your thoughts on each so far?

Particularly the first 2, as Profii has the biggest wagon, and I have no earthly idea with Saudade.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #203 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:48 am

Post by Battle Mage »

For clarity, I'm happy with a Proffi lynch today, but no rush on that. :cool:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #204 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 5:56 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 201, profii wrote:I applaud the scum making this happen to be fair.
Yet you do nothing to stop it other than complain and direct our attention to Egix, one of the blandest wagons in history.
Yours is much more saucy and i have high doubts of why we should be voting him instead of you.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #205 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:00 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 200, Battle Mage wrote:
Profii notes

In short, I'm pretty convinced by Luca's decimation of Proffi. His early posts were very friendly and generous on the town-reads. Voted for me because my join date (2007) indicated I was new. No hint of any suspicion of anyone until the heat got turned up - every other post had been defensive and trying to avert suspicion. From post 150, appears he has basically given up, which seems really premature. If he is scum, certain he is being bussed hard, otherwise he'd have a bit more fight.

I took the bait in proffi's post 195 and read a game in which he was town (non-mason) - Mini Normal 2107.
Much more engaged in scumhunting from the outset, obviously thinking about behaviour of other players, no hesitation in throwing shade, and trying to join the dots between everybody. Conspicuous pro-town behaviour. Also interesting is a bit later in game, when he gets some heat (like here) - he eventually does become defensive like here, but it isn't immediate and instinctive, and he resists for a while because (as he explains) he doesn't want to distract from his own genuine scumhunting by just getting into a debate with people who suspect him.

"I dont like when people sit on day 1 and complain that they cant find anything scummy as it's usually scum being incapable of faking a read." :lol:
Yeah, this mounting argument against Proffi is pretty damn compelling in my mind, and scanning through the game Mage mentioned here... I have to agree, this doesn't look like the same person.

UNVOTE: Saudade Not because my read has changed here, I still think he should be lynched. But, with all the evidence against Profii, I feel like the right move is to
VOTE: Profii
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #206 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:15 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Ok that's -1 I think, Proffi now would be a good time to claim!
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #207 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:19 am

Post by Looker »

In post 201, profii wrote:I applaud the scum making this happen to be fair.
VOTE: Riabi

• I haven't been keeping up with this game, so sorry if I missed some interactions
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #208 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:40 am

Post by profii »

I'm a VT

Make sure you lynch someone on this wagon tomorrow. Ta
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #209 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:42 am

Post by profii »

I'd guess Egix, Norway, Luca, in that order until you hit scum
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #210 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:46 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 209, profii wrote:I'd guess Egix, Norway, Luca, in that order until you hit scum
Not Riabi? I thought you were pretty happy with the Norway and Luca votes?

I assume VT is vanilla town and not Vig/tracker right?
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #211 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:57 am

Post by Luca Blight »

He’s just trying to give away as little info as possible as he’s obviously getting lynched.

I highly doubt he will flip Town.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #212 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:25 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 206, Battle Mage wrote:Ok that's -1 I think, Proffi now would be a good time to claim!
Count again, I would have never voted to make him -1
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #213 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:26 am

Post by Riabi »

P edit: Better said, I wouldn't have voted at that time to make him L-1, by my count, he was L-3.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #214 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:49 am

Post by profii »

In post 211, Luca Blight wrote:He’s just trying to give away as little info as possible as he’s obviously getting lynched.

You are going to have egg on your face.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #215 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:51 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 214, profii wrote:
In post 211, Luca Blight wrote:He’s just trying to give away as little info as possible as he’s obviously getting lynched.

Profii has now had Luca as town, then scum, but now he’s suggesting he is town again.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #216 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:56 am

Post by profii »

In post 215, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 214, profii wrote:

Profii has now had Luca as town, then scum, but now he’s suggesting he is town again.
I'm not sure how you take that as me suggesting he is town.

When I flip, tomorrow luca is going to have to defend this to you all.

Sure if he is scum he will be secretly happy that he got rid of me

But as far as this thread is concerned he will have an issue
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #217 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:37 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 212, Riabi wrote:
In post 206, Battle Mage wrote:Ok that's -1 I think, Proffi now would be a good time to claim!
That'd be too conspicuous right? :giggle:

Speaking of conspicuous, haven't heard from Zantetsu in a while! Zantetsu - what do you think of Proffi and his bandwagon?
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #218 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:10 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 217, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 212, Riabi wrote:
That'd be too conspicuous right? :giggle:
More like, it's too early in the day/game for that.
Cheetory6
Cheetory6
MS Painter
Cheetory6
MS Painter
MS Painter

Post Post #219 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 12:15 pm

Post by Cheetory6 »

Don't forget to send me money yall.
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #220 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:22 pm

Post by Saudade »

In post 205, Riabi wrote:
Profii notes

Yeah, this mounting argument against Proffi is pretty damn compelling in my mind, and scanning through the game Mage mentioned here... I have to agree, this doesn't look like the same person.

UNVOTE: Saudade Not because my read has changed here, I still think he should be lynched. But, with all the evidence against Profii, I feel like the right move is to
So me and profii are partners
Passion or coincidence once prompted you to say
"Pride will tear us both apart"
Well, now pride's gone out the window
Cross the rooftops, run away
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #221 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:24 pm

Post by Saudade »

Hmmmmmmm such confidence by page 10
Passion or coincidence once prompted you to say
"Pride will tear us both apart"
Well, now pride's gone out the window
Cross the rooftops, run away
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #222 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:32 pm

Post by Riabi »

In post 220, Saudade wrote:
In post 205, Riabi wrote:
Profii notes

So me and profii are partners
I don't believe I ever said that... in fact, I'm certain I didn't. If you'd actually read what I'd said, you'd know that I think you're deadweight and if the case against Profii wasn't as solid as it was, I'd still be pushing to lynch your ass. This shitpost from you doesn't change my mind in the least.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #223 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:52 pm

Post by Riabi »

Also, I think it should be pointed out that when he feels like making assumptions about my thinking, Saudade has no problem responding to me. When I ask him a direct question though?.....

Nothing....
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #224 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 4:59 pm

Post by Firebringer »

Flavor: Cheetory6 has a special home training session scheduled tomorrow for you all. Attendance is mandatory. Please tip him.

Vote Count 1.03

Anotora (1): Zantetsu,
Battle Mage(1): Churros,
UnaBombah (1): 72offsuit
proffi (5): Luca Blight, NorwegianboyEE, Anotora, Egix96, Riabi
Riabi (1): Looker
Zantetsu (1): Battle Mage
Churros (1): UnaBOmbah,
Egix (1): proffii

Not Voting (1): Saudade

Time Until Deadline (expired on 2020-04-14 20:00:00)
With 13 Alive, It Takes 7 to Lynch.
Last edited by Firebringer on Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”