jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3700 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:16 am

Post by jjh927 »

Yeah I'll give pretty good odds of scum!BTE trying to set up a counterwagon to protect scum!RCE

GB is town now
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3701 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:19 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 3682, BooneyToonzExpert wrote:Is the pool of lynches today based on the D1 and D2 wagons. RCE is in this list but JJ, dave or fonzie should be considered before voting RCE.
"Yes I would consider lynching RCE but not before we lynch one or more of these 3 town players."
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3702 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:32 am

Post by The Fonz »

In post 3701, jjh927 wrote:
In post 3682, BooneyToonzExpert wrote:Is the pool of lynches today based on the D1 and D2 wagons. RCE is in this list but JJ, dave or fonzie should be considered before voting RCE.
"Yes I would consider lynching RCE but not before we lynch one or more of these 3 town players."
Lol. Yeah RCE before Dave or you, easily.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3703 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 6:37 am

Post by jjh927 »

I mean he's taking the classic fencesitty position of scum that don't want to bus but don't want to hard defend their buddies
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #3704 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:46 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 3678, chkflip wrote:"show me where she's pointing it out"
> post 5 times it happened
"cool story bro tell it again"

Is this real life right now?
How does Titus posting like that clear George? You seem to be assuming she actually wanted to, and more importantly expected to be able to deflect the lynch at that point. Why aren't you considering the possibility that Titus tried to spew a partner town by creating associations that "scum wouldn't want to make". I think she's trying to remove attention from the unvote precisely by bringing attention to it. Because if it's her attention and nobody else's then it has to be fake, right?
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3705 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:49 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 3683, chkflip wrote:RCE is L-2 with no fucking case on him whatsoever.

That's a problem.

VOTE: jjh927

I'll sheep this.
Be interesting to look at chkflip's jjh read before this.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
Krazy Katz
Krazy Katz
Goon
Krazy Katz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3706 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:52 am

Post by Krazy Katz »

This is a scummy page so far

-K
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3707 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 7:53 am

Post by davesaz »

All of the other wagons are counterwagons to George.
If George were bleeding town somehow this wouldn't bother me. He's not, so it does.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3708 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:35 am

Post by The Fonz »

In post 3706, Krazy Katz wrote:This is a scummy page so far

-K
What's your read on SF?

Also obvs disagree, this is a townish page.
Krazy Katz
Krazy Katz
Goon
Krazy Katz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3709 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:37 am

Post by Krazy Katz »

I hope duckling isn't intentionally doing nothing as scum to mirror how he was when I was hydraing with him as town :P

Beyond that I wouldn't say X is obviously beyond his scumrange but he hasn't particularly pinged me

-K
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3710 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:49 am

Post by The Fonz »

In post 3709, Krazy Katz wrote:I hope duckling isn't intentionally doing nothing as scum to mirror how he was when I was hydraing with him as town :P

Beyond that I wouldn't say X is obviously beyond his scumrange but he hasn't particularly pinged me

-K
Is there any aspect of their play you would have expected to be different were they scum?
Krazy Katz
Krazy Katz
Goon
Krazy Katz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3711 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 8:56 am

Post by Krazy Katz »

There are things duckling would do if he was posting. Then again duckling doing things is sometimes townie too. so he could be scum of no motivation but ehhhh that's not a great way to read duckling

X is like... A generally hard read for me
Krazy Katz
Krazy Katz
Goon
Krazy Katz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3712 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:00 am

Post by Krazy Katz »

X starting off by pushing nancy isn't totally dissimilar to his play in tm but his back off and move to consp and unvote before the switch up is +townie
Krazy Katz
Krazy Katz
Goon
Krazy Katz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3713 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:01 am

Post by Krazy Katz »

Actually I don't love parts of the conspire push

Idk still not a slot I want to lynch rn
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3714 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:12 am

Post by The Fonz »

See thing is I don't think any of my day one town reads are any less townish, and Dave and Chronos over the course of the day have kinda moved out of my "Would lynch" pile. RN it's basically RCE, George, SF in the POE.

I think probably the only slot who's got scummier since day one is VaM.
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3715 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:16 am

Post by davesaz »

Speaking of V&M why haven't we been asking about how they're making bonus game picks? More so, why haven't they been bringing it up themselves?
I thought that was a central part of Nancy's reason she couldn't be scum.
Krazy Katz
Krazy Katz
Goon
Krazy Katz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3716 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:22 am

Post by Krazy Katz »

I think nancy thought her boonus rooms would be much more obviously protown than they actually are; not sure if boon basically lies to scum about what their role does?

-K
Krazy Katz
Krazy Katz
Goon
Krazy Katz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3717 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:23 am

Post by Krazy Katz »

anyway if you just read shiro isn't he kinda townie?
Krazy Katz
Krazy Katz
Goon
Krazy Katz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3718 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:24 am

Post by Krazy Katz »

also doesn't titus lowkey spew shiro town?
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #3719 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:35 am

Post by davesaz »

In post 3716, Krazy Katz wrote:I think nancy thought her boonus rooms would be much more obviously protown than they actually are; not sure if boon basically lies to scum about what their role does?

-K
Does it matter that much what the effects are? Influencing who are in the rooms benefits one team over the other regardless of the room's effect.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3720 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:42 am

Post by The Fonz »

In post 3718, Krazy Katz wrote:also doesn't titus lowkey spew shiro town?
I'm gonna have to ask you to explain this one, chief.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #3721 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:49 am

Post by The Fonz »

Also, since I'm turning in in a moment, I'd like George to explain whether he tried to pass his Barb, and why he took the decision he did.

Nancy's play just kinda reminds me of Titus', the vague promise of overpowered role actions at some point in the future.
Krazy Katz
Krazy Katz
Goon
Krazy Katz
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3722 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 9:52 am

Post by Krazy Katz »

The cookie interaction did not feel s/s
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #3723 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:55 am

Post by chkflip »

I'm not particularly interested in putting RCE at L-1 when a) he can't be here to defend himself [he recently opted out of one of my PbPs due to personal reasons and I've noticed his name come up twice in the replacement queue], b) most if not all of the wagon are naked votes and, therefore, easy for scum to coast through, and c) I don't see any significant connection between Titus and RCE.

Am I missing the case/connection?
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
sore feet
sore feet
Goon
sore feet
Goon
Goon

Post Post #3724 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 10:59 am

Post by sore feet »

In post 3682, BooneyToonzExpert wrote:
JJH927
Conspire
davesaz
The Fonz
RCEnigma
sore feet

Is the pool of lynches today based on the D1 and D2 wagons. RCE is in this list but JJ, dave or fonzie should be considered before voting RCE.

VOTE: JJH927

I have spoken.
this list of names appears to be exactly the alive players who weren't on the titus wagon
am i right that this is what you've taken, or is there more depth to your thinking?
if yes, do you really believe in that?
In post 3695, The Fonz wrote:Guys, read sore feet. Where's the solve motive there? I can live with RCE or George wagon. Both are squarely within the PoE. But c'mon this hydra is gliding through the game, with no apparent effort to help town.
i dont believe you've read me in anything like the level of detail you profess to have. this applies to MS far more than me.
why does the logic you give for townreading chronos, not also apply to me?
or have you just not read that part of the game?
In post 3696, GeorgeBailey wrote:XToxm's earlier posts were pretty Townie though.
i've finally seen town in george - here fonz offers him a counterwagon to himself and he swats it away when he has no need to. i consider this pretty unlikely to come from newb!scum
In post 3700, jjh927 wrote:Yeah I'll give pretty good odds of scum!BTE trying to set up a counterwagon to protect scum!RCE
please resist the temptation to dive into the pre-flip associative rabbit hole
In post 3704, davesaz wrote:How does Titus posting like that clear George? You seem to be assuming she actually wanted to, and more importantly expected to be able to deflect the lynch at that point. Why aren't you considering the possibility that Titus tried to spew a partner town by creating associations that "scum wouldn't want to make". I think she's trying to remove attention from the unvote precisely by bringing attention to it.
titus knew she was going down, i have little to no interest in her behavior post guilty, its scum wifom
correct move is not to drink
look at her earlier interactions - for example, she looked like she was pocketing VM d1, weak town indication
In post 3706, Krazy Katz wrote:This is a scummy page so far
dw i'll
fix that
scum it up some more
In post 3709, Krazy Katz wrote:Beyond that I wouldn't say X is obviously beyond his scumrange but he hasn't particularly pinged me
i probably exceeded my scumrange on d1, but i wouldnt expect anyone other than myself to pick up on it. i got wooper to give a read on me before i told him our role and he said nulltown.
i do feel like im not projecting town well since, my interest has waned somewhat.
In post 3711, Krazy Katz wrote:X is like... A generally hard read for me
:]
In post 3712, Krazy Katz wrote:X starting off by pushing nancy isn't totally dissimilar to his play in tm but his back off and move to consp and unvote before the switch up is +townie
you need to read my tm game before drawing parallels with it. my play here and there is worlds apart. i shitparked rc d1 and made almost exclusively off topic posts as a strategy because i didnt want to play with him.
i also exceeded my entire post count for that game on d1 here.
In post 3713, Krazy Katz wrote:Idk still not a slot I want to lynch rn
keep this up and you'll pocket me eventually ;)
not even jking
In post 3714, The Fonz wrote:See thing is I don't think any of my day one town reads are any less townish, and Dave and Chronos over the course of the day have kinda moved out of my "Would lynch" pile. RN it's basically RCE, George, SF in the POE.
you arent casting your net nearly wide enough if this is your poe. im expecting 5 non town, given boon's modding track record.
assume one of these flips town rn and day continues. where would you look next to expand?
In post 3715, davesaz wrote:Speaking of V&M why haven't we been asking about how they're making bonus game picks? More so, why haven't they been bringing it up themselves?
support; boonus rooms were under utilised in LNT and we managed to slip through two powers under towns noses that never made it to jingles mech compile.

i dont have any good reason to tr rce. his flip on VM doesnt look natural. solid wagon option tbh. (if we're not massclaiming which i still think is towns best play today). i think he's siteflaking, so maybe we'll get another new head for that slot soon.

lowkey disappointed that fonz's attempt to wagon me has yielded 0 additional votes
hydra of xtoxm & wooper!!

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”