profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #250 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:26 pm

Post by profii »

In post 247, Egix96 wrote:
In post 246, profii wrote:What's a wim?

I dont expect to get out of this :D
Wanting It More, i.e. motivation to win.

What I'm suggesting is that if you selfvoted, you would be trading your own life in the game for... what gain exactly? It's not like there's heaps of discussion to cut off.

Besides, you say you don't expect to live, and yet I still see you fighting to live another day.
not expecting to live and trying to live are not mutually exclusive
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #251 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:27 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I could see some merit in Bomba being scum if Profii is town. His ISO is just defending Profii for... reasons that are not adequately explained? Feels pretty much textbook: "Scum defending town from a town motivated wagon on him to put suspicion on those townies the next day" play.
This is all assuming Profii is actually town though.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #252 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:29 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 192, UnaBombaH wrote: We thinking scum!profii apparently? :?
In post 228, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 203, Battle Mage wrote:For clarity, I'm happy with a Proffi lynch today, but no rush on that. :cool:
For now, all I'm willing to say is that profii shouldn't be the lynch D1. I'll get back to this D2, I think.
Like, these posts are a pretty shitty defense of someone he apparently believes is town.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #253 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:39 pm

Post by profii »

I'd say hammer me, vig una and if he flips scum focus on my wagon. That obviously relies on us having a vig.

Even if we dont, you've got a good direction for tomorrow so my death isn't exactly in vain i think.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #254 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:39 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 231, UnaBombaH wrote:NorwegianboyEE, Anotora, Egix96, Riabi

Also thinking 1-2 scum in this group, depending on what profii is.
Either a buddy bussing for towncred, or scum/2 aiming for a mislynch.
This post also is bad for 2 reasons.
1: Reinforcing the view he's trying to sell us, which is that this is a scum motivated wagon on town. Yet he hasn't explained why the wagon is scum motivated in the first place.
2: Subtly leaving his options open by suggesting scum could be "bussing", which means he'd actually believe Profii was scum. This mindset betrays his thoughts as having an agenda.

So having a look at how Bomber has been shiftily playing around this wagon, i've come to the conclusion he has a pretty decent chance at flipping scum. And this is enough for me to change my mind about Profii.
VOTE: UnaBombaH

- Bunno
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #255 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:40 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 240, profii wrote:
In post 231, UnaBombaH wrote:NorwegianboyEE, Anotora, Egix96, Riabi

Also thinking 1-2 scum in this group, depending on what profii is.
Either a buddy bussing for towncred, or scum/2 aiming for a mislynch.
There is no one in this player list who could talk me into getting bussed after I made all the calls in that game i just won.
Disagree completely with this one, but I guess it's a pointless discussion.
If you are scum, you saying this is always going to be 50/50 WIFOM, and if you are town, it doesn't matter one bit in this game, right? :]
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #256 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:43 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 230, UnaBombaH wrote:72offsuit is more likely to flip scum.
They need to bluff to get anything out of that hand anyway, so likely scum.

VOTE: 72offsuit
The timing of this vote combined with it's lack of substance reads like a very weak attempt at redirecting the wagon on Profii, which until now has been strongarmed by me and Luca. I do not believe Una actually expected this vote to change anything, but that it was simply a part of his plan to distance himself from the Profii wagon.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #257 (ISO) » Sat Apr 04, 2020 11:46 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

So my position right now, i'm not against lynching Profii in the end. But if he flips town i strongly believe Unabomber should be lynched next. if not today already.

- Bunno
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #258 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:00 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

Ok now, this page is so slow I'm pulling my hair out atm. Same with how profii and norwegian are twisting this. :lol:
Now, mind you, if I end up being lynched here it quite clearly fits profii + norwegian as scum too, just putting that out there.

Then, on to my actual message.
I do not want profii lynched today.
Take it however you want, but don't paint me scum for it before seeing what either of us flips. That's just silly.
Call it gut, call it insight on how the wagon formed, but I smell a rat on that wagon.

That is why I'm against the lynch - not because I'm absolutely certain profii flips town here - but because I believe more could be harvested from all of this if people just let me do my thing for a day or two more.
I'll be a lot more adamant about profii once I see how this day pans out IF WE LYNCH SOMEWHERE ELSE. And obviously not me, for it to make a difference. :lol:

I believe profii could offer a lot for this game in the coming days, one way or another.
Picking on me just because I'm blatantly against the wagon is just lazy.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #259 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:06 am

Post by profii »

It's not lazy at all, there is a tinfoil hat and everything.

Meaning I acknowledge it's a bit crazy to consider that you might be pulling the strings behind all of this

If anything though, we can see Norgey boy being open minded so whe we go look at my wagon, I'd probably rule him out more easily now

I cant make my mind up on luca. What he says is true to a degree - in terms of he has caught me by not driving the game, but also, what i am saying is true, I can be more assertive when I'm sitting on a self resolving mason claim

The problem I have is people think this game is about mirroring town meta and you could argue that is exactly what luca is doing ,- literally replicating an argument he has used before to catch me as scum. It's totally illogical in my mind to expect 2 games to turn out exactly the same way so that is making me consider the mirroring meta factor a lot

I dunno
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #260 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:13 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

Also consider this - if the majority still wants profii lynched, I don't have much I can do about it alone.

It's a complicated thing, but I'm a simple man myself.
And with all the things combined - to me - it seems like scum are currently eager to be on the forefront and push for their agendas out in the open.

My way too early theory is that 72offsuit+1/2 in the profii wagon make up for the team. Norwegian fits the bill for my current guesses the best ON the wagon.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #261 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 260, UnaBombaH wrote:it seems like scum are currently eager to be on the forefront and push for their agendas out in the open.
And why is that?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #262 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:17 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 258, UnaBombaH wrote:I do not want profii lynched today. Take it however you want, but don't paint me scum for it before seeing what either of us flips. That's just silly.
Call it gut, call it insight on how the wagon formed, but I smell a rat on that wagon.
I do not understand your mindset. Unless you can explain WHY you think this way in a sort of manner i find believable. I’m going to keep believing you’re just making up false logic to support your position.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #263 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:18 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

And wow. I love how sometimes my posts take 2 minutes of time between clicking the "submit post" button and the post actually being submitted.

- Bunno
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #264 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:24 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 259, profii wrote:If anything though, we can see Norgey boy being open minded so whe we go look at my wagon, I'd probably rule him out more easily now
Oh wow, then you go saying something like this.
I have the complete opposite PoV on this.

Norwegian fits the scum agenda PERFECTLY.
Eager to jump off from your wagon to chase someone who is acting suspiciously..in this case? Me.

So whether profii is scum or not, Norwegian fits the scum to a tee. :lol:
If profii is their scumbuddy, he would be getting an easier exit from the bus.
If profii is town, they get an easy exit from a mislynch - BUT THEY ARE STILL FREE TO PUSH FOR IT LATER.
They only jumped off because someone more suspicious turned up. :]

VOTE: Norwegian - and this is why I often like to go against the stream.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #265 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:29 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 264, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 259, profii wrote:If anything though, we can see Norgey boy being open minded so whe we go look at my wagon, I'd probably rule him out more easily now
Oh wow, then you go saying something like this.
I have the complete opposite PoV on this.

Norwegian fits the scum agenda PERFECTLY.
Eager to jump off from your wagon to chase someone who is acting suspiciously..in this case? Me.

So whether profii is scum or not, Norwegian fits the scum to a tee. :lol:
If profii is their scumbuddy, he would be getting an easier exit from the bus.
If profii is town, they get an easy exit from a mislynch - BUT THEY ARE STILL FREE TO PUSH FOR IT LATER.
They only jumped off because
someone more suspicious turned up. :]

VOTE: Norwegian - and this is why I often like to go against the stream.
So does this mean you were acting scummy on purpose? :igmeou:
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #266 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:30 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 262, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 258, UnaBombaH wrote:I do not want profii lynched today. Take it however you want, but don't paint me scum for it before seeing what either of us flips. That's just silly.
I do not understand your mindset. Unless you can explain WHY you think this way in a sort of manner i find believable. I’m going to keep believing you’re just making up false logic to support your position.
You keep doing you then. :]

I'm not scum here, and just because I disagree with the theory of scum!profii, it doesn't mean I'm scum.
Especially since you won't be able to reason the whole with/without scum!profii side of the argument.
You'll say I'm scum if profii is scum here, because I'm trying to save a buddy?
You'll say I'm scum if profii is town here, because I was trying to get towncred by being vocal about opposing the wagon, right? :lol:
But you see, there is no association there. If he's town here, neither of us would be aware of each other yet.
If he's scum after all, I wouldn't know it yet.

This all just spinning the yarn based on personal reads and views, until we get a flip and have something to build upon.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #267 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:39 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 265, Egix96 wrote:So does this mean you were acting scummy on purpose? :igmeou:
No, I don't think I've been scummy at all.
I also addressed this in my latest game. It used to be my tactic to act scummy as town, to create discussion around myself, and then try and come up with reads based on that.
I've stopped doing that just because I don't think it's good for the team, because town won't be able to discern the "noise" from the rest. :]

That being said, I've tried to be a controversian here, because I have a gut-townread on profii.
I've promised to revisit that read D2 with the flips and all in mind.
And I truly believe there's a high chance for scum in their wagon.
I also have this tingle that 72offsuit positioning themselves on a solo-wagon fits scum spreading out at least one member off the likely lynch.

Currently, I believe profii was the dedicated lynch-target for scum D1 ever since Luca started their push there.
Hence, for now I'll keep thinking profii is town, and work the rest of my reads from there until I get some actual data to work with.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #268 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 266, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 262, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
You keep doing you then. :]

I'm not scum here, and just because I disagree with the theory of scum!profii, it doesn't mean I'm scum.
Especially since you won't be able to reason the whole with/without scum!profii side of the argument.
You'll say I'm scum if profii is scum here, because I'm trying to save a buddy?
You'll say I'm scum if profii is town here, because I was trying to get towncred by being vocal about opposing the wagon, right? :lol:
But you see, there is no association there. If he's town here, neither of us would be aware of each other yet.
If he's scum after all, I wouldn't know it yet.

This all just spinning the yarn based on personal reads and views, until we get a flip and have something to build upon.
You do you too buddy.
Also your egregious amounts of smileys per posts is loathsome to look upon.

- Bunno
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #269 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:41 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

Oh wow.
That's rude. :lol:
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #270 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 12:46 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

I'll take a nap and do something productive at home afterwards, so guess I'll be reading this game next time tomorrow.
In short: my requests for D1.

Don't lynch profii.

Don't lynch me.

If you are willing to give me the above, do NOT vig me N1, no matter who flips and what. :lol:
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #271 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:40 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I agree with everything NorwegianboyEE has said recently.

VOTE: Una

@Profii: your play has been scummy independent of meta - the fact your play so far resembles your scum meta and is opposite to your Town meta is just a strong supporting point. I do not expect two performances to be the same at all, but i do expect to see some solving/townie play from someone who is clearly capable of it. Your Una theory has some merit, but until then you’d shown nothing that resembles a townie thought process whatsoever.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #272 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:54 am

Post by profii »

Why dont we lynch me today... if we wagon Una, it will get to l-1 claim and he might not be a VT.... lynching me isn't a big deal
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #273 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:55 am

Post by profii »

In post 271, Luca Blight wrote:I agree with everything NorwegianboyEE has said recently.

VOTE: Una

@Profii: your play has been scummy independent of meta - the fact your play so far resembles your scum meta and is opposite to your Town meta is just a strong supporting point. I do not expect two performances to be the same at all, but i do expect to see some solving/townie play from someone who is clearly capable of it. Your Una theory has some merit, but until then you’d shown nothing that resembles a townie thought process whatsoever.
Nothing alignment indicative had happened until then last page or 2 IMO
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #274 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:00 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Damn this site is slow.

Why would you ask to be lynched as town? Especially when the guy you’re suspecting is getting wagoned? It feels like some weird reverse-psychology. There are plenty or reasons not to immediately lynch you, regardless of your alignment btw.

I strongly disagree that nothing AI had happened.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”