Cena and Savage
Cena and Savage
Goon
Cena and Savage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #450 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 1:57 pm

Post by Cena and Savage »

In post 447, gobbledygook wrote:Who would be your top 5 vig targets?
the list was in a ballpark order of my reads, with panzer not included since I was considering forcing the day 1 lynch on him

-JC
Cena and Savage
Cena and Savage
Goon
Cena and Savage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #451 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:01 pm

Speaking of

VOTE: Panzer

Other slots can still know they're going to die if groups can be agreed upon to execute finishes

-JC
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #452 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:03 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

In post 448, Cena and Savage wrote:
In post 446, Flavor Leaf wrote:I’m assuming that was for the finisher mechanic? I disagree at all that we should try and map that out. That’s so easily manipulateable by scum. We can do that in a few day phases, not now
Using it right now while the most town are still alive means that we have the most potential shots for it

Every time town dies either by mislynch or nightkill, that's finishers that we lose

So actually coming out strong and getting the most shots early in the game is quite pro-town

-JC
I don’t think everyone should use it Night 1? Then we don’t have any use of it later in the game?
Flavor Leaf
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Flavor Leaf
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #453 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:03 pm

Post by Flavor Leaf »

I only have 1 use of it
Cena and Savage
Cena and Savage
Goon
Cena and Savage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #454 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:04 pm

Your use of it night 5 is useless anyway if town splits all their finishes randomly across half the game or dies without using it

You have one use of it, night 1 is the best time to use it since that allows town to eliminate the most number of mislynches and create a gamestate with only readable players and town.

-JC
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #455 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:07 pm

Post by chennisden »

In post 446, Flavor Leaf wrote:I’m assuming that was for the finisher mechanic? I disagree at all that we should try and map that out. That’s so easily manipulateable by scum. We can do that in a few day phases, not now
A rare occasion when Flavor Leaf says something that I unambiguously understand
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #456 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:08 pm

Post by chennisden »

In post 453, Flavor Leaf wrote:I only have 1 use of it
Thanks but we didn't need to know
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #457 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:09 pm

Post by chennisden »

In post 451, Cena and Savage wrote:Speaking of

VOTE: Panzer

Other slots can still know they're going to die if groups can be agreed upon to execute finishes

-JC
Are we going to kill people for not playing the game or for not being town
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #458 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:10 pm

Post by chennisden »

I also don't know how much I trust the mason claim but that's something I'm willing to shelf for now
Cena and Savage
Cena and Savage
Goon
Cena and Savage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #459 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:12 pm

In post 457, chennisden wrote:Are we going to kill people for not playing the game or for not being town
I don't think Panzer has done anything remotely townie and of slots with more than 1 post he's among the scummiest. I don't like him sitting on his policy lynch argument, I don't like his read of flubber or how he acted about his read of flubber, or for that matter any other post he's made this game.

-JC
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #460 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:15 pm

Post by chennisden »

In post 459, Cena and Savage wrote:
In post 457, chennisden wrote:Are we going to kill people for not playing the game or for not being town
I don't think Panzer has done anything remotely townie and of slots with more than 1 post he's among the scummiest. I don't like him sitting on his policy lynch argument, I don't like his read of flubber or how he acted about his read of flubber, or for that matter any other post he's made this game.

-JC
I don't like the stuff he's done either, I just don't really expect him to actually say "Hey I rolled scum, why not immediately make myself top wagon"
Cena and Savage
Cena and Savage
Goon
Cena and Savage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #461 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:19 pm

In post 460, chennisden wrote:I don't like the stuff he's done either, I just don't really expect him to actually say "Hey I rolled scum, why not immediately make myself top wagon"
I mean, I don't think him whining so much everyone who agreed with him replaced out of the game was a good strategy, but him choosing to play in a toxic manner does not in any way shape or form make his actions this game less scummy. Scum are very often the most toxic on this forum.

-JC
KuroiXHF
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
KuroiXHF
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #462 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:19 pm

Post by KuroiXHF »

In post 363, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 358, KuroiXHF wrote:
In post 32, Cena and Savage wrote:
In post 27, Kublai Khan wrote:Why did you vote Wondertank in your first vote?
Why are you taunting people with your anonymity?
I'm guessing you're voting me for being a second vote on you. Confirm/deny?

For the record, I don't know who you are and I find being distracted with trying to figure out your identity to be a dumb distraction.
So don't try to figure out our IDENTITY and figure out our ALIGNMENT, since you literally can't see me!

Yeah, we're voting you for naked voting immediately after a policy lynch vote with no comment on the previous vote, BRO.

Now it seems like you're BACKPEDALED since you're re-spinning your vote as being about our OP.

But we're too OP FOR YOU BRO

-JOHN CENA
As lynch bajt as this is, I think i know the role and maybe alignment. I'm confident this is town.
In post 56, Kublai Khan wrote:
In post 54, Wondertank wrote:
In post 48, Kublai Khan wrote:They pinged me a little stronger than your team because they voted your team without any explanation. So it seems a little hypocritical.
I don't get it, what seems hypocritical out of this?
I was projecting my reasoning onto them.
This also rings me as town despite the badness of this.
In post 78, Flavor Leaf wrote:I’m Randy Orton. I must RKO (hammer) out of nowhere or I’ll die. I have a neighborhood with (Randy) Savage, assumingely we’re the Randy neighborhood.

I have a finisher I can use once. I can use what is called “The Punt”.
I get the reference.
In post 86, xRECKONERx wrote:Orton feels like a third-party claim to me tbh.
I agree.
In post 135, PJ. wrote:Also, I'm the best wrestler in the world and I highly suspect my role isn't random or is a very weird coincidence
You've narrowed this down by exactly 0 wrestlers.
In post 153, KuroiXHF wrote:About to go to bed but im here. Ill post in the morning
And I'm caught up to them.
This is not what I would expect town to be posting after lurking. Do you have no suspects?? And as with Doctor Drew, looking for crumbs which I don't think are actually there. Please take note, folks. KuroiXHF is SCUM.
Oh wow. So much based on so little. Also, lurking would suggest that i was reading and not posting. No, i just read up. But yikes, this post.
In post 386, Untrod Tripod wrote:alright everyone who wants to take their dick out and tell everyone their role do it right now so we can at least condense the amount of time we waste on that bullshit.
Yeah, no. I don't like this.
In post 411, DrippingGoofball wrote:Kuroi is a townie hunting for townies. I like.
And how sure are you, broski?
In post 454, Cena and Savage wrote:Your use of it night 5 is useless anyway if town splits all their finishes randomly across half the game or dies without using it

You have one use of it, night 1 is the best time to use it since that allows town to eliminate the most number of mislynches and create a gamestate with only readable players and town.

-JC
I don't like this post. Everyone killing n1 seems like a huge shitfest. The potential for townies killed is almost assured.
"and now i am TURNED ON AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!" - KainTepes

I'm regularly V/LA on the weekends. If this is the weekend and I've not said otherwise, please assume I'm on V/LA.
Cena and Savage
Cena and Savage
Goon
Cena and Savage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #463 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:22 pm

Townies die in the game of mafia. Winning mafia often involves getting rid of every single future mislynch as quickly as possible. As appealing as it would be to have a flawless game and wipe out the entire scum team night 1, in actuality what we should do is play to win the game, which is to give town the power to have only informative lynches and no unreadable lurker slots or players hiding behind toxicity.

-JC
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #464 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:22 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 436, Flavor Leaf wrote:yeah, Cena and savage are probably scum.

They obviously know me and should know that my inactivity is never gonna stay that way.
No, YOU're probably scum.
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
DrippingGoofball
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
DrippingGoofball
Mafia Piñata
Mafia Piñata

Post Post #465 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:24 pm

Post by DrippingGoofball »

In post 462, KuroiXHF wrote:And how sure are you, broski?
Why do you ask, is my town read of you incorrect? Are you scum trying to frame me for it?
Paraphrasing a role PM takes seconds, fabricating a good fakeclaim takes an eternity.

"Metadiving DGB is like playing Roblox" - T3
"She's sort of like a quantum computer, her reads exist in multiple states at once. u have to take into account the other dimensions." - Morning Tweet
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #466 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:40 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

In post 462, KuroiXHF wrote:Yeah, no. I don't like this.
it's almost as if I worded it that way out of sarcasm
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #467 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:42 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 410, gobbledygook wrote:I asked mod if finishes acted like any other role and they do. So if we coordinate finishes we can kill 7 people a cycle and if people don’t die we know someone from that group of 3 with that assignment to finish did not do as they were told or were messed with in some way. This also frees up actual town power from potential interference so I think it’s net+ for town to coordinate finishes at least for one cycle. We can even target the hydra and other problem children. There’s probably at least 1 scum in it
I'm down for coordinating what's basically a vig shot

Cycle=dayphase?
PJ.
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
PJ.
Hell in a Cell
Hell in a Cell

Post Post #468 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:43 pm

Post by PJ. »

Ok, I know this means little coming from me because I've openly said I want to policy lynch Cena and Savage, but the last 2 pages in which they are trying to coach everyone into vig teams and suddenly claimed Mason is probably the most brazenly scummy thing I've ever seen. Wild that I wanted to policy lynch scum, now I just want to regular lynch scum.
Sometimes a sandwich is just a sandwich.
Untrod Tripod
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Untrod Tripod
Fat and Sassy
Fat and Sassy

Post Post #469 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:47 pm

Post by Untrod Tripod »

are you sure it's not the kind of thing where you just are reading everything someone does as being scummy because you already scumread them? I didn't read the coaching as scummy so much as smarmy
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #470 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:49 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

Idk how the groupings work, but I think that's what fl was afraid of when he brought it up

W/o groupings it's closer to a second lynch which is probably super powerful for town?
Flubbernugget
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Flubbernugget
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #471 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:51 pm

Post by Flubbernugget »

In post 468, PJ. wrote:Ok, I know this means little coming from me because I've openly said I want to policy lynch Cena and Savage, but the last 2 pages in which they are trying to coach everyone into vig teams and suddenly claimed Mason is probably the most brazenly scummy thing I've ever seen. Wild that I wanted to policy lynch scum, now I just want to regular lynch scum.
Policy aside, there's plenty of time to lynch c&s if their partner doesn't exist, don't you think?
Cena and Savage
Cena and Savage
Goon
Cena and Savage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #472 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 2:56 pm

With 4 man teams we basically get 6 lynches by day 2.

With 3 man teams we get 8 lynches by day 2 but give any individual member of the scum team veto power so basically any vig team with a scum member will be guaranteed to only shoot lynchbait.

There's appeals to both routes but I think we hit more scum with the 4 man teams by denying the one-off scum members veto power

-JC
chennisden
chennisden
Macho Pichu
chennisden
Macho Pichu
Macho Pichu

Post Post #473 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:00 pm

Post by chennisden »

you forget half of the game is going to do whatever they feel like
Cena and Savage
Cena and Savage
Goon
Cena and Savage
Goon
Goon

Post Post #474 (ISO) » Sun Apr 05, 2020 3:02 pm

Not really, if we put all the people who don't want to shoot or who won't agree into their own pool then we can mitigate that. I mean those people are much more likely to then be in the vig pool at that point over lurkers but that's the choice they can make. In any case I don't *really* see why more than 4 people would be opposed to vigging scum or lynch bait night 1

-JC

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”