jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4000 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:31 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 3997, BooneyToonzExpert wrote:
In post 3994, jjh927 wrote:I'm actually struggling to believe people are voting me here but I'm thinking I have 4 votes on me
Can you provide a list of 3-4 people who you wouldn't mind lynching today?
Right now?
RCE
You
Conspire
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4001 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:31 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 3999, jjh927 wrote:Let's not forget that in digging around in Titus's iso they're effectively copying my homewokr and changing it around a little, except they took the only Titus quote I cared about out.
In post 3894, jjh927 wrote:
In post 1773, Titus wrote:
In post 1760, RCEnigma wrote:VOTE: Nancy

If she's town here then I'm the A50 of this game and that's unfortunate but no other lynch measures up to this one.
If you push this, I'll vote you. I'm that confident in Nancy town.
Look at this and don't let it get buried. I can actually articulate the thing that makes it a scum-scum interaction between Titus and RCE. Titus is literally saying to RCE that she will bus him if he continues voting for the slot she has pocketed and invested effort in pocketing.
Oops I buried this on a pagebottom
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4002 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 2:35 am

Post by The Fonz »

In post 3996, BooneyToonzExpert wrote:
In post 3993, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 3992, BooneyToonzExpert wrote:@Fonzie

To help you find it.
Let's talk about something other than each other.

Why is JJH, who I strong TR, scummier to you than Sore Feet, who I SR?

Re Titus and if I were scum, it would depend on who my other partners were, but broadly I think you'd want to bus in that situation since the natural town reaction is to look off wagon after a scum lynch. If I had decent mech arguments to save Titus, I'd probably feed them to Titus in the PT and then move off only if there was a strong movement away from her.

I’m definitely not interested in lynching Dave or Conspire today. I strongly tl both slots.
What about Fonzie?
Boonskiies
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
Boonskiies
That's Not All, Folks!
That's Not All, Folks!

Post Post #4003 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:53 am

Post by Boonskiies »

VC tonight
"Let it be known that almost everything Boonskiies said is either hilarious or annoying." - Shinobi

Yes, I'm
Flavor Leaf
. That's my main; I just mod on
Boonskiies
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4004 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:41 am

Post by Conspire »

Helllooooooo

-Cosmic
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4005 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:43 am

Post by Conspire »

In post 340, Titus wrote:
In post 312, Venus and Mars wrote:So far, I like KK, Auro and Nom.

~M
I seriously do not get the Auro love. I think Auro Chronos and chkflip has the foundations of being a strong team.
Honestly, I think all 3 of these are town based on Titus regularly bringing up and using the "Rule of 3" as town.

-Cosmic
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4006 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:05 am

Post by GeorgeBailey »

In post 3999, jjh927 wrote:Titus is literally saying to RCE that she will bus him if he continues voting for the slot she has pocketed and invested effort in pocketing.
Wouldn't this be something she would say in the Scum PT?
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #4007 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:07 am

Post by GeorgeBailey »

In post 3849, Michael Scott wrote:What's your read of him?
Scumlean, his past posts with Titus didn't really age well. The resistance against his wagon is also kind of clear. So that could be the scum team right now.
GeorgeBailey
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4008 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:09 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 4006, GeorgeBailey wrote:
In post 3999, jjh927 wrote:Titus is literally saying to RCE that she will bus him if he continues voting for the slot she has pocketed and invested effort in pocketing.
Idk maybe it would have been
Maybe she did and he didn't listen to it
It's pretty blatantly what is being said in that post though
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #4009 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:26 am

Post by chkflip »

It'd sure be great to get more than two VCs in a two week span.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4010 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:49 am

Post by The Fonz »

In post 3981, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 3977, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 3975, Venus and Mars wrote:No, I’m referring to my having her as my top tr.
I wouldn't think that's idiotic at all as scum lol :P
I can’t count on one hand how many times I’ve seen scum do that. I remember that Dann was slightly paranoid of me for obvtowning scum!Krazy in TM. I think the entire scumteam had pocketed me at one time or another.
Oh c'mon. You townreading Titus is clearly null. It's not scummy because I'd expect you two to TR each other regardless of alignment. But it's not town, because you know full well everyone else would expect you to TR each other regardless of actual alignment, too. If you want to claim that you, specifically, putting Titus as your top TR is outside your scumrange, then lol. Scum often do things because they think everyone will be expecting them to, and will SR them for going off-meta.
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4011 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:59 am

Post by Conspire »

In post 3995, jjh927 wrote:What's actually compelling about conspire's "case"? They've just grabbed some quotes and literally said they can't say why they make me scum

Why don't you, idk, look at what I have actually been doing? Or would that be too much?
I mean, it was more like I didn’t feel like explaining since i was tired and thought those quotes spoke for themselves anyway.

They’re a mix of subtle/partner looking shade + the SvT thing looks TMI. I think it’s very possible Titus threw in some real information there so she could be *right* in scumhunting. I townread Dave; I think it lowkey spews you scum. I was not a big fan of massclaim either.

@3999; I think that says more about Nancy than RCE. This is Titus pocketing Nancy. For RCE, it’s ??? This is actually *slightly* anti associative since if they were both scum, she could’ve told him in the pt. Could be faked though. Either way, it means nothing for RCE imo.

~Esper
davesaz
davesaz
He
Survivor
davesaz
He
Survivor
Survivor
Pronoun: He

Post Post #4012 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:00 am

Post by davesaz »

RCE's posting after being wagoned did noting to make me TR him.
Wanna play Minecraft with your ms friends? Check out the minecraft thread, or the channel on discord
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4013 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:02 am

Post by The Fonz »

Also: from yesterday to a week Sunday I am doing ten 12hr shifts and two eight hour shifts in fifteen days. I'm not expecting anyone to TR me for that, but bear in mind that I'll probably be a lot less explainy and a lot more gut read-y/snap votey on balance for the next two weeks. Unless I actually get you-know-what and am stuck at home, I guess.
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4014 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:04 am

Post by The Fonz »

@Nancy: Something that may avoid us getting in a pissing match talking about our reads on each other:

What's your read on RCE here? Like, I might well SR him here if I hadn't played with him before, but he does feel totally different to TBONTB here.
Conspire
Conspire
Goon
Conspire
Goon
Goon

Post Post #4015 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:05 am

Post by Conspire »

My partner is back!!

~Esper

p-edit: sounds rough Fonz. Remember to take care <3
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4016 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:19 am

Post by The Fonz »

Yeah. That said, deadline falls on my day off so I'll be around if needed.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #4017 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:39 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3995, jjh927 wrote:What's actually compelling about conspire's "case"? They've just grabbed some quotes and literally said they can't say why they make me scum

Why don't you, idk, look at what I have actually been doing? Or would that be too much?
Why did you auto jump to the conclusion that BTE was protecting his buddy? That seemed a major reach, no?
Hydra of Shiro and Nancy Drew 39
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4018 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:42 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3996, BooneyToonzExpert wrote:
In post 3993, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 3992, BooneyToonzExpert wrote:@Fonzie

To help you find it.
I’m definitely not interested in lynching Dave or Conspire today. I strongly tl both slots.
What about Fonzie?
He’s probably just being bad town. I was tl him until he literally shaded me with Titus on D3 for something he tl me for on D1 but meh.
chkflip
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
chkflip
Stand Up Guy
Stand Up Guy

Post Post #4019 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:43 am

Post by chkflip »

VOTE: jjh927

I might reply to Michael today, might be a bit.
"Fuck you. I opened up my heart to you and you stabbed it a thousand times." - Gamma, to me, right before confessing to being the town vig and murdering my scum partner N1.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4020 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:46 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3998, The Fonz wrote:
In post 3955, Chronos wrote:
Fonz admitting that he hadn’t read me but decided to entertain chkflip’s theory is also kinda bad. It’s like he’s not really reading anyone and looking for credit where he needs it.
This is a misrep. It's very clear that I suspected you for being middle of the pack scum, and was happy to vote there given I had limited time and there was limited momentum or pressure anywhere. Got a day off, spent some time ISOing you, my SR relented when reading everything, especially the relevant parts in context. It's not that I'd never paid any attention to anything you said, or I was sheeping chk. Timeline was:

"I think Chronos is kinda scummy for unmemorable play, maybe she's trying to blend in"
CHK also voices suspicion
"Fuck it let's wagon this and see where it goes"

Next day
"Right let's read Chronos and see how my read develops"

"Hmmmm some of these Titus interactions don't feel S/S, guess I'll look elsewhere."

How is that anything but a natural town progression?

Why are so many people shading me for scumhunting smh
It isn’t “shading”, when you appear to shade someone out of the blue on D3 for pretty much the same exact thing that you tl them on D1 and especially - and honestly no offence but how are you seriously reading mine and Titus’ interactions here as SvS?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4021 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:48 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 3999, jjh927 wrote:Let's not forget that in digging around in Titus's iso they're effectively copying my homewokr and changing it around a little, except they took the only Titus quote I cared about out.

If she's town here then I'm the A50 of this game and that's unfortunate but no other lynch measures up to this one.
Look at this and don't let it get buried. I can actually articulate the thing that makes it a scum-scum interaction between Titus and RCE. Titus is literally saying to RCE that she will bus him if he continues voting for the slot she has pocketed and invested effort in pocketing.
But he did push and votepark on me but she never made good on that threat. If they’re buddies, can’t she warn him in their scum PT?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4022 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:53 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 4001, jjh927 wrote:

Again, why would Titus threaten a buddy in the thread when she could inconspicuously do that in their scum PT? Since she never followed up with this, I read it as an empty attempt at getting towncred for pocketting me.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4023 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:55 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 4005, Conspire wrote:
In post 340, Titus wrote:
In post 312, Venus and Mars wrote:So far, I like KK, Auro and Nom.

~M
I seriously do not get the Auro love. I think Auro Chronos and chkflip has the foundations of being a strong team.
Honestly, I think all 3 of these are town based on Titus regularly bringing up and using the "Rule of 3" as town.

-Cosmic
Based on mine and Shiro’s reads and how Titus usually treats her buddies, I agree that she was more likely than not, trying to just fuck with us.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4024 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:58 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 4006, GeorgeBailey wrote:
Spoiler:
In post 4021, Venus and Mars wrote:

But he did push and votepark on me but she never made good on that threat. If they’re buddies, can’t she warn him in their scum PT?
In post 4022, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 4001, jjh927 wrote:

Again, why would Titus threaten a buddy in the thread when she could inconspicuously do that in their scum PT? Since she never followed up with this, I read it as an empty attempt at getting towncred for pocketting me.

We are clearly mindmelding here. :lol:

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”