Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: They/Them

Post Post #4025 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:00 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 4007, GeorgeBailey wrote:
In post 3849, Michael Scott wrote:What's your read of him?
Scumlean, his past posts with Titus didn't really age well. The resistance against his wagon is also kind of clear. So that could be the scum team right now.
Titus, RCE and who else?
Hydra of Shiro and Nancy Drew 39
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4026 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:09 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 4010, The Fonz wrote:
In post 3981, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 3977, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 3975, Venus and Mars wrote:No, I’m referring to my having her as my top tr.
I wouldn't think that's idiotic at all as scum lol :P
I can’t count on one hand how many times I’ve seen scum do that. I remember that Dann was slightly paranoid of me for obvtowning scum!Krazy in TM. I think the entire scumteam had pocketed me at one time or another.
Oh c'mon. You townreading Titus is clearly null. It's not scummy because I'd expect you two to TR each other regardless of alignment. But it's not town, because you know full well everyone else would expect you to TR each other regardless of actual alignment, too. If you want to claim that you, specifically, putting Titus as your top TR is outside your scumrange, then lol. Scum often do things because they think everyone will be expecting them to, and will SR them for going off-meta.
What tf would you expect us to tr each other regardless of alignment? That makes absolutely no sense. Everyone would EXPECT me to do that? Are you on crack? Like seriously dafuq? Why because you think everyone thinks I’m terrible at scumhunting? I nailed scum!Persi in TRO and both SS and GL in Newsroom, so you can quit it with the Nancy only tr pockets and sr everyone who pushes her, if this is the bs angle, you’re trying to push here. I claim that I have literally only seen one game where scum actually did this but hey, keep having fun with this whack shade. I can use the entertainment.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4027 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:11 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 4017, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 3995, jjh927 wrote:What's actually compelling about conspire's "case"? They've just grabbed some quotes and literally said they can't say why they make me scum

Why don't you, idk, look at what I have actually been doing? Or would that be too much?
Why did you auto jump to the conclusion that BTE was protecting his buddy? That seemed a major reach, no?
When did I do that?
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4028 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:13 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 4026, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 4010, The Fonz wrote:
In post 3981, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 3977, Michael Scott wrote:
In post 3975, Venus and Mars wrote:No, I’m referring to my having her as my top tr.
I wouldn't think that's idiotic at all as scum lol :P
I can’t count on one hand how many times I’ve seen scum do that. I remember that Dann was slightly paranoid of me for obvtowning scum!Krazy in TM. I think the entire scumteam had pocketed me at one time or another.
Oh c'mon. You townreading Titus is clearly null. It's not scummy because I'd expect you two to TR each other regardless of alignment. But it's not town, because you know full well everyone else would expect you to TR each other regardless of actual alignment, too. If you want to claim that you, specifically, putting Titus as your top TR is outside your scumrange, then lol. Scum often do things because they think everyone will be expecting them to, and will SR them for going off-meta.
What tf would you expect us to tr each other regardless of alignment? That makes absolutely no sense. Everyone would EXPECT me to do that? Are you on crack? Like seriously dafuq? Why because you think everyone thinks I’m terrible at scumhunting? I nailed scum!Persi in TRO and both SS and GL in Newsroom, so you can quit it with the Nancy only tr pockets and sr everyone who pushes her, if this is the bs angle, you’re trying to push here. I claim that I have literally only seen one game where scum actually did this but hey, keep having fun with this whack shade. I can use the entertainment.
I apologize for being salty but I haven’t forgotten you posting on D1 that you didn’t gaf about hurting my feelings. I sincerely did try to clarify things and work it out with you but you just ignored me, so ngl, I’m still pissed at you for that.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4029 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:15 am

Post by jjh927 »

Hey Nancy if it's gonna be worth me talking to you you're gonna have to like
read the things
that I say to you
"As best I can tell, jjh is some kind of wizard with mind control powers." -Jingle
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4030 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:16 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 4027, jjh927 wrote:
In post 4017, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 3995, jjh927 wrote:What's actually compelling about conspire's "case"? They've just grabbed some quotes and literally said they can't say why they make me scum

Why don't you, idk, look at what I have actually been doing? Or would that be too much?
Why did you auto jump to the conclusion that BTE was protecting his buddy? That seemed a major reach, no?
When did I do that?
In post 3700, jjh927 wrote:Yeah I'll give pretty good odds of scum!BTE trying to set up a counterwagon to protect scum!RCE

GB is town now
In post 3701, jjh927 wrote:
In post 3682, BooneyToonzExpert wrote:Is the pool of lynches today based on the D1 and D2 wagons. RCE is in this list but JJ, dave or fonzie should be considered before voting RCE.
"Yes I would consider lynching RCE but not before we lynch one or more of these 3 town players."
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4031 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:18 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 4029, jjh927 wrote:Hey Nancy if it's gonna be worth me talking to you you're gonna have to like
read the things
that I say to you
???

I clearly AM reading. What do you think I’m missing?
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4032 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:19 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 4007, GeorgeBailey wrote:
In post 3849, Michael Scott wrote:What's your read of him?
Scumlean, his past posts with Titus didn't really age well. The resistance against his wagon is also kind of clear. So that could be the scum team right now.
Hey George

How come you're scumreading me and voting me and have been sort of disagreeing with my points regarding scum!RCE
but
when you are asked about RCE, you literally cite one of the things that I said that you argued against as a reason for a scumlean
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4033 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:19 am

Post by jjh927 »

In post 4031, Venus and Mars wrote:
In post 4029, jjh927 wrote:Hey Nancy if it's gonna be worth me talking to you you're gonna have to like
read the things
that I say to you
???

I clearly AM reading. What do you think I’m missing?
I mean, you're agreeing with Conspire and glossing over my rebuttal?
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4034 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:22 am

Post by jjh927 »

I don't really see how someone who has played with me before and knows how I play could possibly think I was scum here anyway

but the worse crime is that you're following the effectively absent case of someone who hasn't played with me before rather than coming up with something, literally anything, that makes sense. Rack your brain a bit, idk. Do some critical thinking. Then come back to me and talk about my play.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4035 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:23 am

Post by jjh927 »

Like, this is the point in the game where I have finally got some momentum and some solid leads and I'm trying to follow them all at once
and there are like 5 votes on me rn, some of whom are from people who should be working with me rather than helping scum drown out the things that I am doing
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4036 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:24 am

Post by jjh927 »

and give me a goddamn third item and I'll solve the game
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4037 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:28 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 4014, The Fonz wrote:@Nancy: Something that may avoid us getting in a pissing match talking about our reads on each other:

What's your read on RCE here? Like, I might well SR him here if I hadn't played with him before, but he does feel totally different to TBONTB here.
Sorry, I’m seriously not doing well. I honestly don’t/didn’t mean to take that out on either you or chk. :/

Can you elaborate on this? He seemed to be just coasting in TBONTB and I don’t see why scum!RCE does a 180 on me as scum and his post about scum killing him, sounds a lot less whack, when you consider the fact that he too claimed to have a N1 one shot invest. I also think that hardpushing me while calling Titus “probably town who’s probably wrong on me”, is a weird gambit to do as scum because had he got me mislynched, he would be auto lynched today right after Titus, so it’s kind of suicidal for him to do as scum.
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4038 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:31 am

Post by jjh927 »

HMM why does scum!RCE do a 180 on Nancy after scum!Titus says to stop trying to lynch Nancy

What a mystery
The Fonz
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
The Fonz
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #4039 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:34 am

Post by The Fonz »

In post 4028, Venus and Mars wrote:
I apologize for being salty but I haven’t forgotten you posting on D1 that you didn’t gaf about hurting my feelings. I sincerely did try to clarify things and work it out with you but you just ignored me, so ngl, I’m still pissed at you for that.
Oh, for fuck's sake. All else equal I don't want you hurt. I think I was perfectly clear day one: I feel I'm well within my rights to point out when you're making me super uncomfortable and the game unfun for me, even if you get upset about that. Meanwhile it feels to me like you take criticism much milder than that you dish out to be like we've just said we'd enjoy using your kitten as a soccer ball. You've literally just accused me of being so unreasonable it's comparable to being on crack. I'm doing my damn best to figure stuff out and hunt scum, OK? And yet you act like me saying it's not beyond you as scum to play as you are doing is some huge slight.

So no offense, and like I hope non-mafia shit is going well. Really, I shouldn't talk to you
about you
at all because it doesn't move any votes and just ends with me feeling like shit. But guess what? I'm human and don't like being shit-talked. I've noticed in preview-edit that you have responded to my RCE question - that's potential grounding for more useful interaction. Later though, I do actually have to get some sleep. x
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4040 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:36 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

I am and I don’t understand your confidence on RCE scum or why you thought BTE was protecting him. I also don’t see why wanting an MC on D2 is protown.

I’m back to tl Fonz again for that RCE post.
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4041 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:37 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 4038, jjh927 wrote:HMM why does scum!RCE do a 180 on Nancy after scum!Titus says to stop trying to lynch Nancy

What a mystery
???

Titus literally flipped scum. Why wouldn’t that affect his read?
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4042 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:39 am

Post by jjh927 »

Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4043 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:43 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 4039, The Fonz wrote:
In post 4028, Venus and Mars wrote:
Oh, for fuck's sake. All else equal I don't want you hurt. I think I was perfectly clear day one: I feel I'm well within my rights to point out when you're making me super uncomfortable and the game unfun for me, even if you get upset about that. Meanwhile it feels to me like you take criticism much milder than that you dish out to be like we've just said we'd enjoy using your kitten as a soccer ball. You've literally just accused me of being so unreasonable it's comparable to being on crack. I'm doing my damn best to figure stuff out and hunt scum, OK? And yet you act like me saying it's not beyond you as scum to play as you are doing is some huge slight.

So no offense, and like I hope non-mafia shit is going well. Really, I shouldn't talk to you
about you
at all because it doesn't move any votes and just ends with me feeling like shit. But guess what? I'm human and don't like being shit-talked. I've noticed in preview-edit that you have responded to my RCE question - that's potential grounding for more useful interaction. Later though, I do actually have to get some sleep. x
You wrongly misinterpreted an earlier post as my “taking your head off”, I think that in THIS game, 4026 is the only time I’ve come close to doing that and I immediately apologized. I am not lying about being unwell and while it’s obviously not a justification, perhaps you can show me some compassion and understanding?
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4044 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:44 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

And the point of this is ???
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4045 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:46 am

Post by jjh927 »

How does Titus flipping scum make someone think you're town?
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4046 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:47 am

Post by jjh927 »

Just, in isolation, I mean

Because the simplest thoughts are the only ones you can really justify attributing to other people without asking them for reasoning
and I don't think this is one of the simplest thoughts

The best way forwards is to ask RCE
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4047 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:49 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 4045, jjh927 wrote:How does Titus flipping scum make someone think you're town?
He thought Titus was “probably town” who was wrongly tr me, so why wouldn’t he flip his read on me post-flip?
jjh927
jjh927
Survivor
jjh927
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #4048 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:50 am

Post by jjh927 »

Because you don't flip all of your reads when one read turns out to be wrong
Venus and Mars
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Venus and Mars
They/Them
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #4049 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 11:56 am

Post by Venus and Mars »

In post 4046, jjh927 wrote:Just, in isolation, I mean

Because the simplest thoughts are the only ones you can really justify attributing to other people without asking them for reasoning
and I don't think this is one of the simplest thoughts

The best way forwards is to ask RCE
I did but in his recent posts, he comes close to pretty much townlocking me for it. I just don’t understand why scum!RC makes that progression on me. He stopped pushing me on D2 actually, which makes me think that he might have actually believed he could be a potential scum target due to the N1 one shot invest thing. I also agree with GB, if Titus and RCE are buddies, she can threaten him in their scum PT and the fact that she never ever made good on that threat, makes me think it was for my benefit, far more than RCE’s.

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”