Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #475 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:17 pm

Post by Churros »

By the way if it's not clear I'm the person Norwe was talking about and I share the same feelings as him. I mostly signed up in this game to play with him and I'm treating this game differently than I normally would by being a lot more...uh, nicer? sweeter? friendly? something like that.

I feel uncomfortable at least though with so many people putting me into the lynch pool for...not posting for 2 days. I don't feel my entrance posts were bad either, Luca entire case on me is about something I literally never said. Complete misread. Currently this game feels like more of a mob mentality than each person having proper thoughts about the game.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #476 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:19 pm

Post by Churros »

I feel indecisive on who to vote here

Four options. Too many for day 1.

I want to engage Una but it's too late for that at the moment.

I'll leave with

VOTE: Anotora
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #477 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:20 pm

Post by Churros »

I could do Riabi as well.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #478 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 3:52 pm

Post by Riabi »

In post 477, Churros wrote:I could do Riabi as well.
Because you mis-characterized my thought process? Or do you have another, actual reason?
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #479 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:20 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

I think there might've been mistakes in the votecount..
And in case there wasn't: VOTE: Norwegian
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #480 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 5:58 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

I absolutely love all the content we're finally getting now that people are coming out in the open with their reads and assumptions.
It's gonna be a lot more healthy for us moving forward.
But I do feel like there are a couple of things I need to point out specifically. Mainly about how people are dancing around a subject on DAY 1, when no one should be dancing around any potential claims of PRs. :facepalm:

Zantetsu first:
In post 334, Zantetsu wrote:UnaBombaH I have a theory about. Maybe my theory is wrong.
But he has said things. I can point them out but really they are there for anyone re-reading his ISO to see.
If this comes from town, it's a very bad show when scum decide to kill me/profii for shits and giggles, and in the version where I am a town-PR, it never helps town to talk about it until it's time for claims and results. I mean, this could've been anything else too, until..
In post 370, Zantetsu wrote:I think we need to talk about UnaBombaH because we have polar opposite reads there. The problem is that if I give you my explanation it's possibly going to put some bullseye's on some people ...
This is just as bad as outright saying it though.
You are not being vague here, AT ALL.
You talk about painting bullseyes on people's back, but essentially that's what you've done here already. :facepalm:
In post 410, Zantetsu wrote:
In post 379, UnaBombaH wrote:I believe there's a chance they are scum who see an opportunity to save me for later as an easy mislynch.
I'm working on the theory that you soon won't be mislynchable. But what you said here is starting to shake the foundation of my theory. And I'm not OMGUSing here, I'm talking not about the fact that you think I would save you for an easy mislynch, it's that you think an easy mislynch of you will be possible.
Man, I don't know what to tell you here. :neutral:
I'm not going to claim Cop, if that's what you had in mind? I can definitely be mislynched this game if scum play their cards right, but what you are driving here is making me one of the more likely N1 kill-targets. :lol:
Which, I might add, wouldn't be the worst thing for town this game.
Apparently people get way too paranoid and confused when someone has a solid gut-townread on a player people are wagoning. So scum shooting me N1 might just help us get a more cohesive D2.
In post 436, Zantetsu wrote:I think that UnaBombaH is Informed that profii has a role.
:facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm: :facepalm:
For the sake of the argument, consider that I am informed profii
DOESN'T
have a role, and it would make more sense for me to not want him lynched D1.

Right?!? Because the man has claimed VanillaTownie. :lol:
So assume I was informed profii has a role -
I would've wanted him dead the moment he claimed VT and said he was ready to die.

So no, your theory is wrong.
I do not KNOW profii's role or alignment yet, but I do believe he can be useful to town if we do not rush a lynch there today.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #481 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:11 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

Anyway, townies - please don't discuss other peoples assumed roles or hints during the early days.
You achieve NOTHING good for town by doing that.
Really stop, and think - what good could come from bringing those observations to the front?
If they are really a townPR, you have just pointed those things out for scum.
And if they are not, you have just weaved a massive WIFOM-nest for scum to abuse.
NOTHING. GOOD. COMES. FROM. DISCUSSING. ROLES. BEFORE. ACTUAL. CLAIMS.
While this site has a wide variety of views on how the game actually should be played - varying from player to player - I do not think anyone can argue why it's a good thing for town to talk about roles.

In this particular game, it's only myself or profii who might get shot for what Zantetsu has just said here, and
I don't think neither of us
is the biggest loss here.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #482 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:38 pm

Post by Saudade »

In post 471, Churros wrote:Saudade do you really think that Riabi is "clearly town" though? I think that scum!Riabi would make that kind of arguments to be fair.
im just trying to get him to stop talking to me
Passion or coincidence once prompted you to say
"Pride will tear us both apart"
Well, now pride's gone out the window
Cross the rooftops, run away
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #483 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:39 pm

Post by Saudade »

In post 479, UnaBombaH wrote:I think there might've been mistakes in the votecount..
And in case there wasn't: VOTE: Norwegian
just stop
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #484 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:40 pm

Post by Saudade »

why do you vote norwee and then go on a quote spree quoting zantetsu
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #485 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:40 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

Time to point out the other half of that same bad coin.
Coming to you live, straight from the player who calls others bad - Asking about assumed PR's and hinted game-mechanics Day 1 - Mr...... Nooooooooooooorrrrrrrrrrrrrrrweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeegiaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!
In post 371, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 370, Zantetsu wrote:That is a very pretty list Norwegian.

I think we need to talk about UnaBombaH because we have polar opposite reads there. The problem is that if I give you my explanation it's possibly going to put some bullseye's on some people ...
So i take it you have a good reason to not see UnaBombaH as scummy? Something to do with game mechanics? Is that what you're hinting at?
If you really didn't understand that from what Zantetsu said, I do not know what you thought it could've been.
Why would you ever ask this? If you have a townie-mindset, you do not want him explaining it anyway..
In post 372, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Don't say what it is though.
Oh yeah, 'cause that's gonna totally salvage it at this point. :lol:
In post 383, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 380, UnaBombaH wrote:Another nasty, bad mannered post. I thought you were a nice fellow. And more accurate in your hunches.
I'm neither scum nor bad. I'm a man on a mission. And my D1 mission is to make sure me and profii both make it out of this day.
I'm not nice. I believe you've gotten the wrong impression from my scum!play back in that mini we had recently. When i was pretending to be a soft fluffball. :wink:
Btw, not being nice is not something I'd consider brag-worthy. Here, have a :]
In post 401, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 398, Battle Mage wrote:This is an awful interaction.
Yeah i actually agree that was a really stupid thing of me to say in hindsight, i was just curious why he would defend Una to this extent.
Well, consider that I've now made a sweeping declaration that his assessment of my role was wrong.
So now that there's no role-related reason to townbin me, want to revisit the subject? :giggle:
In post 418, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Zantetsu can you just say why you don't believe Una shouldn't be the lynch? Because i feel like this is going nowhere.
Oh, you DID return to the cheese. :o
Why would you ever do this as town? He was still clearly hinting at an assumed role, and you just had to take that last push for it?
I do not see how you can goof around here and call others bad players when you do stuff like this.
Unless you are scum here, so think of my vote on you as the benefit of the doubt - you might actually be a good townplayer. Just not this game :]
In post 432, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Alright.
Regarding Zantetsu. It is true that i initially questioned his claim about Unau because i found his defense weird and couldn’t understand the reasoning behind his claim. His response indicated mechanics related answers so i didn’t think i should dig any deeper. But considering further query might be important after all.
Because i don’t see what could convince him so strongly about Una town unless for some reason they were masons.
(Which seems unlikely.) so assuming Zantetsu can’t explain his reasoning it might be something to follow up on.
You had put Zantetsu up there as your top2 townread.
That wasn't reason enough to give him the benefit of the doubt, eh?
Especially since he was clearly hinting at a role or a mechanic within the setup.
And then the bolded... :facepalm: You would've thought it "OK" to get a Mason-claim squeezed out of him/us D1 then?
You are all over the place with this stuff, and therefore I think you are a completely reasonable lynch for D1.
In post 433, NorwegianboyEE wrote:It seems likely that scum are in people not posting considering this gamestate.
Based on what?
The gamestate might seem like it has devolved into something weird, but the matter of fact is that we've actually gotten a decent amount of posts in the last day or so.
We also got some interactions and reads out in the open.
Those will be useful when the game moves forward.
In post 438, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’m basing it on me and Battle Mage being town. If i was scum in this situation and witnessed Norwegianboy/Battle Mage arguing i would probably stay back and do very little to disturb the current gamestate. Therefore i believe that most scum are staying back right now.
You two arguing hasn't brought anything push-worthy to the table though.
Other than you.
So your narrative now is to call me scum (again), and OMGUS me with the might of Odin.
In post 440, NorwegianboyEE wrote:It is also the fact that nobody is really supporting Battle Mage. Showing that he is alone and not group!scum.
OK, I'll make a one-quote-post next where I support BattleMage, so that you can call us a team, OK? :lol:
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #486 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:43 pm

Post by Saudade »

i think the reason you hate norwegian is because you're from Finland and that's all there is to it
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #487 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:48 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 486, Saudade wrote:i think the reason you hate norwegian is because you're from Finland and that's all there is to it
The correct
stereotype
would be that Finns hate swedish people, actually. ;)
I had absolutely nothing personal against Norwegian coming into this game, I even had some positive vibes based on the one game we shared a little while back, but I dislike people calling other people bad players.
Especially since they don't have any info themselves yet, and will probably end up being wrong most of the time.

Same applies to you too Saudade - I see you going around saying "stay positive", and then you come into a game and be all nasty to others.. Not cool man. :?
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #488 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:48 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 484, Saudade wrote:why do you vote norwee and then go on a quote spree quoting zantetsu
..because you are too hasty. :]
I was working on my post about Norwegian while you made that.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #489 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:50 pm

Post by Saudade »

In post 487, UnaBombaH wrote:
In post 486, Saudade wrote:i think the reason you hate norwegian is because you're from Finland and that's all there is to it
The correct
stereotype
would be that Finns hate swedish people, actually. ;)
I had absolutely nothing personal against Norwegian coming into this game, I even had some positive vibes based on the one game we shared a little while back, but I dislike people calling other people bad players.
Especially since they don't have any info themselves yet, and will probably end up being wrong most of the time.

Same applies to you too Saudade - I see you going around saying "stay positive", and then you come into a game and be all nasty to others.. Not cool man. :?
i take out all my frustrations on people on the internet
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #490 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 6:59 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

This is for Norwegian - why BattleMage currently feels more like town than you do:
In post 398, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 376, Zantetsu wrote:
In post 371, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 370, Zantetsu wrote:That is a very pretty list Norwegian.

I think we need to talk about UnaBombaH because we have polar opposite reads there. The problem is that if I give you my explanation it's possibly going to put some bullseye's on some people ...
So i take it you have a good reason to not see UnaBombaH as scummy? Something to do with game mechanics? Is that what you're hinting at?
Yes.
This is an awful interaction. :facepalm:
10/10, would agree with BattleMage again.
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Anotora
Anotora
Goon
Anotora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #491 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:03 pm

Post by Anotora »

My current theory is that Battle Mage and one of Zantetsu/Norwegianboy are buddies. Evidence leans towards Norwegianboy; I am actually somewhat satisfied now with Zantetsu's town-bolstering effort, certainly much more so than eight pages ago. Zantetsu/Norweg reads to me strongly as TvS. Battle Mage's post 339 reads to me as scum trying to play for long-term town credibility by having one scum and one town in the pair he's gunning for. Battle Mage accuses Norweg of buddying up to Zantetsu, yet still sees this as reflecting badly on Zantetsu for some reason. It comes off as reaching for reasons to attack Zant's playerslot.

I'm still rereading the thread. Sorry for my low activity.
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #492 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:10 pm

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 489, Saudade wrote:i take out all my frustrations on people on the internet
I wish you didn't need to do that, but I guess it's not within my reach.
You working with a lot of stress/frustration then? :?

I personally had to take distance from this site while I was going through my "darkest times".
Had a divorce, lost one of my oldest and best friends in the process (although that's up for debate since she was my wife as well), lost my job, got addicted to gambling, lost my money, lost my will to achieve...well, anything. :neutral:
Things aren't much better now either, but I've somehow managed to find a way to not be paralyzed by depression.
And it's not because I've somehow found a magical way of "staying positive", but simply because I've come to terms with feeling like this for the rest of my life. :lol:

Maybe my smileys are just me overcompensating? :eek:
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
Anotora
Anotora
Goon
Anotora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #493 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:17 pm

Post by Anotora »

In post 429, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 426, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 424, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I’m not gonna lie. I didn’t join this game to play mafia, i joined this particular game to play with one of my friends who invited me over here. But then they’ve been VL/A for 3 days and i’m stuck dealing with Battle Mage tunneling me. It’s just depressing.
:lol:

Very touching. I don't buy it.
You don’t have to buy it. Keep being a good tool and tunnel town. I don’t expect anything more from you.
This is unlike you. Rarely does your town meta feature aggressive, snarky appeals to emotion like this.

VOTE: NorwegianboyEE
Anotora
Anotora
Goon
Anotora
Goon
Goon

Post Post #494 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 7:21 pm

Post by Anotora »

One more note: until Saudade quits being so opaque about what dynamics he sees in this game I'm going to consider his vote on me to be OMGUS.
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #495 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 8:04 pm

Post by Saudade »

Oh no
Looker
Looker
the
Stenographer
Looker
the
Stenographer
Stenographer
Pronoun: the

Post Post #496 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 9:39 pm

Post by Looker »

In post 463, Zantetsu wrote:
In post 461, Looker wrote:Who?
Battle Mage post . Not sure if you'd call that openly criticizing but I kind of would. Battle Mage is implying that Riabi is on a sh**wagon and is also questioning how sincere he could be in his reads. And also is voting him.
I'm currently voting Riabi
So you are. Three times in fact. I have no idea how I forgot that, mea culpa.
That's because I am.
You seem pretty passive. Do you have any reads to give?
  • Goddamn it; I missed it because the mod didn't have a votecount.
  • ---
  • I have a spectrum of people I'm willing to lynch
    Spoiler:
    :dead: {profii | churros/BMage/Anotora | Una/Zantetsu/Norway | Egix/Saudade | 72offsuit | Luca/Riabi}
In post 478, Riabi wrote:
In post 477, Churros wrote:I could do Riabi as well.
Because you mis-characterized my thought process? Or do you have another, actual reason?
Because you're a weak player :lol: (jk)
In post 489, Saudade wrote:i take out all my frustrations on people on the internet
That's because you're an idiot.
Spoiler:
:lol: :lol: :lol: Clearly I'm joking

VOTE: Churros Jumping onto the biggest wagon after a long absence seems convenient.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #497 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:29 pm

Post by Churros »

What do you even mean by convenient

Not only mine but most of people read circle around Anotora/Riabi/Profi/Una. Profi/Una has the weird shenanigans and right now I'm mulling over if I give it a pass, as is everyone else including you apparently for listing profi in the bottom but not voting them. Out of Anotora/Riabi I thought it would be more interesting to wagon anotora right now but I said I could switch to Riabi.

Why instead of actually saying anything about my so many recent posts from me you actually just go with "jumping on the biggest wagon" when everyone is jumping on norwe now. I scum read Anotora like most do at this moment but because they are the biggest wagon I shouldn't vote them?

I SR you right now as well.

You seem to be completely disinterested and in fact not factoring them into your read on me, pushing me for "biggest wagon is convenient". Like, wtf.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #498 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:31 pm

Post by Churros »

In post 497, Churros wrote:What do you even mean by convenient
You seem to be completely disinterested and in fact not factoring them into your read on me, pushing me for "biggest wagon is convenient". Like, wtf.
I mean you're not really interested in my recent posts and uses such a excuse-y reason for voting me
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #499 (ISO) » Mon Apr 06, 2020 10:32 pm

Post by Churros »

That post looks really wrong and I love to OMGUS

Especially because he puts Anotora in the same bracket as me but has a problem with me voting Anotora.

"Because it's the biggest wagon". I wasn't supposed to vote there if I felt like it? You clearly feel like voting Anotora by your read list.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”