UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:16 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

In post 566, Zantetsu wrote:I'm just curious to know what good you thought could come from inviting those observations by dropping numerous role hints. I mean you want to beat other players up for referencing them but you give yourself a free pass for making them.
Except you haven't seen me actually do any so far here.
Whenever I'm a role and I crumb it, I make it so that I'm not leaving wiggle room. I live to do that as a townPR, and many people might think it unwise or even stupid, but had I done that with profii here, it would've sucked for people to spotlight it for everyone. :]
"If Unah’s scum, consider me a random $20 on the ground, cuz I am pocketed."
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:19 am

Post by profii »

In post 599, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 595, profii wrote:
In post 594, Luca Blight wrote:Yeah this is never Town!Profii.

Thanks for confirming.
If you are town be careful you dont make yourself tomorrows lynch with this
Like why would a town player even say this?

It’s a scum post.
:lol:
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:19 am

Post by Luca Blight »

Usually townies who are about to be lynched towntell when they give their ‘final reads’; there’s conviction or some kind of direction to use their lynch as a springing board to solve the game.

Profii’s spew above has no redeeming features whatsoever. Some of it was just regurgitated stuff he’d said earlier, most of it was fence-sitting and unexplained.

There’s no way that comes from town, I guarantee it.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:21 am

Post by Luca Blight »

‘Spring board’ rather
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:26 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

I really hope Luca is townie enough, assuming Profii is the lynch for today. :lol:
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

The timing of Profii's return is kinda bad. If he had these reads on his mind he could have posted them before.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 599, Luca Blight wrote:
In post 595, profii wrote:
In post 594, Luca Blight wrote:Yeah this is never Town!Profii.

Thanks for confirming.
If you are town be careful you dont make yourself tomorrows lynch with this
Like why would a town player even say this?

It’s a scum post.
++
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:29 am

Post by Luca Blight »

In post 591, profii wrote:Scum is

Egix
{Luca / norgey boy}
{Battle mage (most likely) / anotora (outside chance)}

There you go
And everyone he’s listed as scum are those who were on his wagon lol

The reason being that it doesn’t give away any additional info as to who his partners are.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 7:33 am

Post by profii »

I haven't got the time or inclination for loads of analysis etc.

You have my reads
Zantetsu
Zantetsu
Goon
Zantetsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:02 am

Post by Zantetsu »

In post 593, Riabi wrote:72offsuit - Like many others, not a lot of content, but, what is there is quality, and seems to actually be contributing to the game.
What the? If any player is *not* contributing to the game it's 72offset. Check his ISO. He hasn't posted anything meaningful in days and the last post he made with any content was kind of shredded by Luca and he hasn't even responded.

Your reads list actually makes sense aside from this.

VOTE: profii

This is a real, actual L-1.
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:27 am

Post by Riabi »

In post 609, Zantetsu wrote:
In post 593, Riabi wrote:72offsuit - Like many others, not a lot of content, but, what is there is quality, and seems to actually be contributing to the game.
What the? If any player is *not* contributing to the game it's 72offset. Check his ISO. He hasn't posted anything meaningful in days and the last post he made with any content was kind of shredded by Luca and he hasn't even responded.
I'm referring to posts like and . Yeah, they're old, and he's not done much in a while, but, as I've stated already, I don't find post frequency, in and of itself, to be alignment indicitave.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:30 am

Post by profii »

Still claiming VT still wont self hammer
UnaBombaH
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
UnaBombaH
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:34 am

Post by UnaBombaH »

Still not voting for profii, although he is making it seem not as bad for anyone else right now.. :lol:
-Flavor Leaf to scum!Una
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator
Happy Birthday!

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:34 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 611, profii wrote:Still claiming VT still wont self hammer
Did anyone ask you to self-hammer?

- Bunno
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:35 am

Post by Saudade »

Bye profii
Passion or coincidence once prompted you to say
"Pride will tear us both apart"
Well, now pride's gone out the window
Cross the rooftops, run away
Saudade
Saudade
Survivor
Saudade
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:36 am

Post by Saudade »

Id fight for you but im not convinced you are town
Passion or coincidence once prompted you to say
"Pride will tear us both apart"
Well, now pride's gone out the window
Cross the rooftops, run away
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:48 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 431, Zantetsu wrote:
In post 414, Battle Mage wrote:opinions would work!
Why do you think you can trust anyone's opinion about how Norwegian behaves?
I didn't say I would take the opinions as gospel... I just thought it was a bit more reasonable to ask for opinions than ask for players do meta analysis for me. Either way, comments will be subject to the usual A-grade professional scepticism!
In post 415, Battle Mage wrote:
In post 413, Zantetsu wrote:
In post 398, Battle Mage wrote:I agree there is at least 1 scum in that trio, although think we'll have a lot more clarity once Proffi is lynched.
What kind of clarity do you expect to get from a profii lynch about whether or not Norwegian and I are scumbuddies?
Well, if Proffi is scum, Norweg will be top of the list tomorrow. And if Norweg is scum, you are top of the list on Day 3. I've got it all mapped out. :cool:
OK so if profii flips scum first, then you think Norweg must be his scumbuddy. And if Norweg flips scum, then you think I must be
his
scumbuddy. And you have already stated that you think profii is definitely scum.

So by extension you must believe that you've found the entire scum trio on D1? Are you for real?[/quote]

I did say I'm a bad player - seriously, check any of my games. :lol: But at least by getting my chips in early, one of these days I'll look like a genius!
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 8:56 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 436, Zantetsu wrote:
In post 418, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Zantetsu can you just say why you don't believe Una shouldn't be the lynch? Because i feel like this is going nowhere.
OK well here goes. Unfortauntely Una's recent post and especially profii's recent post, both of which I isssued questions about, have kind of put a dent in my theory. But here it is, under a spoiler tag because it's quite a wall.

Spoiler:
I think that UnaBombaH is Informed that profii has a role. My evidence:

1. His first vote was on profii. That's some coincidence given that it's now profii that he claims should not be lynched.
2. In post profii is first in his list of players he feels like he can read correctly. I think that is signalling that he knows something about profii.
3. post bolds "I do not want profii lynched today". And says "I'll be a lot more adamant about profii once I see how this day pans out IF WE LYNCH SOMEWHERE ELSE." And the big one: "I believe profii could offer a lot for this game in the coming days, one way or another."
4. post "And if you can't compromise with profii today, then go for it, and I'll try to do my best explaining afterwards."

(1) and (2) establish UnaBombaH association with profii well before profii was ever the target of any wagon.

In (3) UnaBombaH does not want profii lynched today. Why? There must be a specific reason. It can't be just because "he thinks someone on the profii wagon was scum", because that itself woudn't be evidence that profii is town since scum could be bussing. There is another reason UnaBombaH wants profii to live.

Also in (3) he hints that he will know more, and presumably we will know more, if profii is allowed to live - "I'll be more adamant about profii once I see how this day pans out".

And finally in (3) he suggests profii could offer a lot for the game in coming days. If that is not nearly a direct statement that profii has a role, I do not know what would be. And he says "one way or another". Note that, I'll talk about it in a second.

Finally in (4) he says that if profii is lynched he'll try explaining afterwards, which suggests to me that he knows something about profii that if profii is lynched, he will be able to explain presumably because he will be able to state that he knew that profii had whatever role profii has and give as evidence all of the quotes that I quoted above, and possibly more.

I think that there are two likely possibilities here:

a. That UnaBombaH is Informed that profii has a role, something like "profii is a roleblocker" or "profii is a cop". But his Informed info does not tell him the alignment, so it could be scum or town (remember - "one way or another"). Which is why he wants profii to live, to see if profii's actions can confirm him as town.

b. That UnaBombaH and profii are in fact masons together. This would give some reasoning to profii's first claim -- that there are no masons - because he knew that Saudade is *not* a mason with them and instead of claiming mason to prove it, he just said he is informed that there are no masons, which would discredit Saudade in the same way as claiming mason but without the bullseye on him that a mason claim would bring. Both have made some effort to keep the other alive in their recent postings. And profii has offered to allow himself to be the lynch, possibly because he knows that with all of the quotes from UnaBombaH that i made above, Una could credibly argue that he is a mason.

However, there is a big problem with (b). Una has stated numerous times that he would be happy to see profii lynched on subsequent days. This wouldn't make much sense for a mason to say about another mason. One could conjecture that he was just trying 'not to make it too obvious' that they were masons but with all of the other ways he has be 'obvious' in trying to keep profii alive, I don't know why he would have such a conflicted approach.

Therefore I think it's much more likely that it's (a) - Una is imformed of profii's role. but not his alignment.

Now we have to decide, does this make Una scum or town? And does it make profii scum or town?

Well taking Una first. The entire concept of a scum informed that a town player has a role just seems stupid to me from a setup spec perspective. It would simply be 100% utility for scum and would give them an immediate NK target. It just seems beyond comprehension that a game would ever be set up in this way. So Una, if informed of profii's role, must be town.

Now taking profii. He could be either scum or town, but if scum with a role, I just think he would have played a much quieter game. Certainly wouldn't have started with a fake informed mason claim. Just the way he's played, I would not call it careful in any way shape or form. I just expect scum to play more carefully.

Anyway, just assume for a moment that Una is Informed that profii has a role. Then go back and read Una's ISO. I feel like a lot of it makes sense with that assumption in place. You will see that as Una is
concentrating on profii
, he is signalling that he knows something about profii that the rest of us do not.
I can buy this as a town post. A definite attempt at detailed and constructive reasoning. However, premises 1 and 2 don't hold, if you'd noted that Proffi and Una had played together recently. This appeared to be a logical explanation for their early interactions. If they were masons, it's almost the opposite of how I'd expect Una to play - he would likely subtly breadcrumb at the start, and then not be too conspicuous. Here he pretended to think Proffi was scum at the start and then shamelessly buddy him. :lol:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:12 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 440, NorwegianboyEE wrote:It is also the fact that nobody is really supporting Battle Mage. Showing that he is alone and not group!scum.
Yeah, where my homies at!? :cool:
In post 468, Churros wrote:In fact I'm gonna drop my town feelings on norwe because I think there's a possibility he is playing tough because he knows it would be expected from scum!him to play soft, and playing soft never worked in the end for scum!him I think.

Norwe any recent games where you have this same attitude? This a lot different than I've seen you in any other game, even the recently finished game we came out of.
In post 470, Churros wrote:This feels...ultra weird for Norwe. Granted I actually didn't read 70% of the game and posts in my recently finished mini with him, but I don't remember this ultra-aggressive vibe coming from him.
This is exactly what I was after. Even Norweg's close personal friend thinks this is atypical scummy behaviour.
In post 474, Churros wrote:I'm all caught up. That took me a bit more than expected.

I'm gonna sleep with [Saudade, Norwe] as town. I regained my good feelings on Norwe with some of his very recent posts. I'll chalk up his bolder approach here as...I don't know, mood?

I see why people like [Luca, Zan] but as of right now I just don't feel good giving them any town lean. Luca push on me was very very reachy, and Zan town reading Profi for being too scummy is...uh.
This reads as town for me - not sticking with the script.

Only 5 pages left to catch up on...phew! Other reflections at this stage: Riabi and Una have been talking alot of sense recently. Not sure how to read that from Una in particular, who was floundering early in the game.
If
they are town, they are strong town.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 9:47 am

Post by profii »

In post 613, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 611, profii wrote:Still claiming VT still wont self hammer
Did anyone ask you to self-hammer?
Awkward
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:00 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 503, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Did Una say anything important? I didn’t really read most of it.
Yeah he talked more sense in 2 posts than most people in the entire game. :cop:
In post 521, Churros wrote:I tried to be open, understanding and all because of Norwe's sake but this kind of bullshit reasoning is why I find playing scum not really hard. I'm clearly getting a default scum read in a group mentality in a stale gamestate and Luca "scum hunting" is rather predatory and biased. I don't get for a second the impression you're trying to read my slot, I rather get the impression you're trying to justify a scum read on me.

This game is making me remember why I retired from mafia and created this alt to play low-effort. It's also making me remember why I don't waste my time anymore explaining things.

I stayed up to almost midnight efforting this game and I don't sense anyone is reading my posts without bias of thinking I might be scum for an incoventional entrance and some lurking in the weekend.

For fuck sake.
What is with Churros and Norweg freaking out as soon as anyone suspects them? I actually had Churros as town based on his analysis, prior to this meltdown. Although that's partly because I've already got enough bigger suspects, and someone has to be town. Gut feeling is Luca still town, especially with moving back to Proffi.
In post 524, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Btw Luca are you actually ok with voting Anotoras? Because that seems like a wagon most people can agree on and i highly suspect it will be the best compromise lynch possible.
Bloodthirsty.
In post 564, Zantetsu wrote:
In post 468, Churros wrote:Norwe any recent games where you have this same attitude? This a lot different than I've seen you in any other game, even the recently finished game we came out of.
town!Churros shouldn't ask a question like this. It's like asking 'hi if you're scum can you please cherry pick some evidence of that to fool me?"

It feels like a fake question meant to look like Churros is trying to be fair.

That being said, I am liking what I am reading from Churros' catch up so far outside of this question.
How come you didn't make the same accusation of me when I asked this same question as Churros? :igmeou:
In post 584, profii wrote:I thought antora was scummy but he was off my wagon quite early . I thought I was dead so I assume scum would think they are getting a lynch done, dont think youd get off so early so perhaps as rethink here is warranted
Anotora didn't leave your wagon early.
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:07 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Well I'm happy enough with a Proffi lynch! :D

However if nothing else sticks, NORWEG NEEDS TO BE LYNCHED TOMORROW. :cop:

============================={}

Unvote, Vote: Proffi
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:07 am

Post by Churros »

In post 609, Zantetsu wrote:

Your reads list actually makes sense aside from this.

VOTE: profii

This is a real, actual L-1.
Weren't you town reading profi?
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:08 am

Post by Churros »

In post 621, Battle Mage wrote:Well I'm happy enough with a Proffi lynch! :D

However if nothing else sticks, NORWEG NEEDS TO BE LYNCHED TOMORROW. :cop:

============================={}

Unvote, Vote: Proffi
Did you just hammer it like that

Calling for Norwe lynch without actually seeing the profi flip as well...?
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:10 am

Post by Churros »

You say you're happy with a profi lynch but your post about norwe needing to be lynched tomorrow don't make it seem like you believe profi is flipping scum, at all?

Like, profi/norwe as a team isn't exactly natural way to go about a red flip from profi. That post is puzzling.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”