Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #625 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:13 am

Post by Churros »

Ok if profi flips town I think Anotora might be scum or at least one from [Zant, BP] is scum as well. Especially BP.

I don't understand how BP can talk about lynching norwe tomorrow when that comes from a mindset of profi flipping town. It may not outright say it but do you think that's a post of someone hammering someone that he scum reads?
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #626 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:14 am

Post by profii »

I'm a VT !
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #627 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:15 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Yeah it reads like a shitty setup. He's been calling me Profii's teammate, and now he's saying i should be lynched tommorow if Profii flips town?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #628 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:15 am

Post by Churros »

[Anotora, BP]

If Profi is town don't forget those names. Follow the brilliant player Saudade lead.

If Profi flips scum...I don't really scum read those posts, although neither I do town read.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #629 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:17 am

Post by Churros »

In post 626, profii wrote:I'm a VT !
Sorry to hear that profi, but we needed your lynch to progress this game I think.

I even said before that the gamestate didn't feel like you were scum, but individually I wasn't seeing town you at all, and didn't want to keep you around for too long because it was a huge distraction from everyone progressing if we were wrong, and a big delay if we were right.

Assuming you're not trolling or this isn't a real hammer (I didn't count), anything left to say?
Zantetsu
Zantetsu
Goon
Zantetsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #630 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:18 am

Post by Zantetsu »

In post 622, Churros wrote:
In post 609, Zantetsu wrote:
In post 593, Riabi wrote:72offsuit - Like many others, not a lot of content, but, what is there is quality, and seems to actually be contributing to the game.
What the? If any player is *not* contributing to the game it's 72offset. Check his ISO. He hasn't posted anything meaningful in days and the last post he made with any content was kind of shredded by Luca and he hasn't even responded.

Your reads list actually makes sense aside from this.

VOTE: profii

This is a real, actual L-1.
Weren't you town reading profi?
The lack of participation after getting to L-1 and back down again combined with the fact that Una disavowed my theory changed my mind. Also the fact that a profii lynch even if town would be one of the better outcomes for D1 given associations and interactions.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #631 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:18 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

So i'm still scumreading Una if anyone was wondering.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Zantetsu
Zantetsu
Goon
Zantetsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #632 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:20 am

Post by Zantetsu »

And then profii only came back in when he was called out on going quiet.
Zantetsu
Zantetsu
Goon
Zantetsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #633 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:21 am

Post by Zantetsu »

In post 631, NorwegianboyEE wrote:So i'm still scumreading Una if anyone was wondering.
Does your read depend at all on profii's flip?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #634 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:22 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 633, Zantetsu wrote:
In post 631, NorwegianboyEE wrote:So i'm still scumreading Una if anyone was wondering.
Didn't i mention earlier that my belief was town!profii equals scum!Una?

- Bunno
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #635 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:22 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 623, Churros wrote:
In post 621, Battle Mage wrote:Well I'm happy enough with a Proffi lynch! :D

However if nothing else sticks, NORWEG NEEDS TO BE LYNCHED TOMORROW. :cop:

============================={}

Unvote, Vote: Proffi
Did you just hammer it like that

Calling for Norwe lynch without actually seeing the profi flip as well...?
I did just hammer it like that! :D Feels so good after more than 9 years!

Yep, although case for Norweg-scum is much stronger with Proffi-scum flip, I still think there's a chance Norweg is scum even if Proffi was town.
In post 624, Churros wrote:You say you're happy with a profi lynch but your post about norwe needing to be lynched tomorrow don't make it seem like you believe profi is flipping scum, at all?

Like, profi/norwe as a team isn't exactly natural way to go about a red flip from profi. That post is puzzling.
As above, I'm pretty confident Proffi is flipping scum, and even more confident Norweg is scum. I put that out there so it doesn't get lost tomorrow. :cop:
In post 625, Churros wrote:Ok if profi flips town I think Anotora might be scum or at least one from [Zant, BP] is scum as well. Especially BP.

I don't understand how BP can talk about lynching norwe tomorrow when that comes from a mindset of profi flipping town. It may not outright say it but do you think that's a post of someone hammering someone that he scum reads?
Am I BP? I did wonder in some of your earlier posts :lol:

If you don't think I read Proffi as scum, I don't know what to tell ya...read some of my posts this game? I haven't been that subtle :eek:
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #636 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:23 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'd actually reconsider my read on Una if Profii was scum, because i don't believe scum buddies would be that blatant. Una reads as a scum player that """townreads""" a super scummy slot to get towncred when the lynch goes through and it flips town.
note: I'm assuming Profii is town since he's still claiming VT when he has been hammered.

- Bunno
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #637 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:24 am

Post by Churros »

Ok I'm having a mind blow, I didn't pay much attention to some of your posts but you're actually associating Norwe/profi? I thought those were separated reads.
Zantetsu
Zantetsu
Goon
Zantetsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #638 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:24 am

Post by Zantetsu »

In post 634, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 633, Zantetsu wrote:
Didn't i mention earlier that my belief was town!profii equals scum!Una?
You might have. Alot of stuff has been said. Let me look back.
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #639 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:24 am

Post by profii »

In post 629, Churros wrote:
In post 626, profii wrote:I'm a VT !
Sorry to hear that profi, but we needed your lynch to progress this game I think.

I even said before that the gamestate didn't feel like you were scum, but individually I wasn't seeing town you at all, and didn't want to keep you around for too long because it was a huge distraction from everyone progressing if we were wrong, and a big delay if we were right.

Assuming you're not trolling or this isn't a real hammer (I didn't count), anything left to say?
not really. I gave my reads as best I could. But I'm just a VT so I know as much as any other town at this point

I agree I had to go though
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #640 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:25 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Battle Mage i hope i don't need to spell out the obvious here. But my associations with Profii if he flips scum are nonexistent. This is assuming he even flips scum, which i don't know why you believe when Profii claimed VT when he was hammered.

- Bunno
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #641 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:25 am

Post by profii »

Battle mage is getting more and more scummier though
profii
profii
Jack of All Trades
profii
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #642 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:25 am

Post by profii »

In post 640, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Battle Mage i hope i don't need to spell out the obvious here. But my associations with Profii if he flips scum are nonexistent. This is assuming he even flips scum, which i don't know why you believe when Profii claimed VT when he was hammered.
But you were the one telling me to self hammer in the PT, ugh
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #643 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:26 am

Post by Churros »

In post 636, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I'd actually reconsider my read on Una if Profii was scum, because i don't believe scum buddies would be that blatant. Una reads as a scum player that """townreads""" a super scummy slot to get towncred when the lynch goes through and it flips town.
note: I'm assuming Profii is town since he's still claiming VT when he has been hammered.
Yeah that's basically my reasoning for my scum lean on Una. It does seem like a possibility. But I'm not locking that read yet. I think there's more to consider if profi flips town. I wish to understand what has scum been doing as a general strategy here.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #644 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If Profii and Una was S/S Una would be bussing here.

- Bunno
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #645 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:28 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 637, Churros wrote:Ok I'm having a mind blow, I didn't pay much attention to some of your posts but you're actually associating Norwe/profi? I thought those were separated reads.
Well I was....if Proffi is legit town then that theory goes... :facepalm:
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #646 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:29 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 645, Battle Mage wrote:that theory goes...
Into the toilet where it belongs.

- Bunno
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #647 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:30 am

Post by Churros »

Like, really early thought that might change etc

That early profi wagon that dissipated, or the one right now. There was probably at least one scum on it. Who is the most likely?

If profi is town it makes sense why so many people backed down on Una request. They knew it was a mislynch and pushing it would damage their images.

While I'm wondering if the very fast rise of proffi wagon again came from scum wanting the Anotora wagon to disappear, or if it was only because profi was an easy mislynch.

It's funny how looker now placed his vote on a convenient wagon as well. Looker, maybe you should scum read yourself.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #648 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:30 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 642, profii wrote:
In post 640, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Battle Mage i hope i don't need to spell out the obvious here. But my associations with Profii if he flips scum are nonexistent. This is assuming he even flips scum, which i don't know why you believe when Profii claimed VT when he was hammered.
But you were the one telling me to self hammer in the PT, ugh
Your comments are a mood sometimes.

- Bunno
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #649 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 10:32 am

Post by Churros »

I think Anotora is someone you might want to look at tomorrow.

Vigilante always shots there I think.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”