Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #775 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:04 am

Post by Churros »

I don't want to vote Titus yet though, I'm considering who to vote in [Titus, Momo, Pisskop]
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #776 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:36 am

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 772, Sujimichi wrote:
In post 770, gobbledygook wrote:Mastina scumread you yesterday. I’m carrying on her wishes
You are correct that she did initially; however, you are incorrect in that she changed her stance. If you read her posts and , you will see that.
I think her earlier read was accurate after rereading yesterday.

I’m interested in the EP vote on me.
Station 13, is now taking pre-ins! Coming June 2020
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #777 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:38 am

Post by EspressoPatronum »

In post 773, Sujimichi wrote:
In post 771, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 770, gobbledygook wrote:Mastina scumread you [Suji] yesterday. I’m carrying on her wishes
In post 589, mastina wrote:Turkey + eyestott + Titus

Chronos + Churros + alimidia

Egix96

EspressoPatronum + Sujimichi

Rabid Schnauzer
Adorable/momo
BP/pisskop

Locktown, strong town, weak town, null, then scumreads.
VOTE: Gobble
Why does this warrant a vote on gobbledygook?
He spent the better part of yesterday on me, pisskop, and RS. Upon this day's start, he gave up on me and pisskop to push you in the name of mastina. My issue with this is twofold:

1. Mastina was clear on her progression of your slot. She had you as a null by end of day (as we have demonstrated), so gobble's stated reasoning for voting you is false. It seems he is not masking a role-related reason for voting you, as he denied targeting you in .

2. I recall him being more transparent with his votes in past games, so his lack of transparency in voting me yesterday and you today stuck out. I see no legitimate reason for Gobble to naked vote you without providing reasons for swapping from pisskop or me. My guess is he was trying to get a quick vote out to test the waters on your before people started getting more active.
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #778 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:42 am

In post 775, Churros wrote:I don't want to vote Titus yet though, I'm considering who to vote in [Titus, Momo, Pisskop]
I think it would be best to hear from Eyestott re: his information before voting Titus. We know Titus' flavour now, so hopefully Eyestott can help give that some meaning.

Why momo?

@Suji - same to you. Why momo?
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #779 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:42 am

Post by Sujimichi »

In post 776, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 772, Sujimichi wrote:
In post 770, gobbledygook wrote:Mastina scumread you yesterday. I’m carrying on her wishes
You are correct that she did initially; however, you are incorrect in that she changed her stance. If you read her posts and , you will see that.
I think her earlier read was accurate after rereading yesterday.

I’m interested in the EP vote on me.
Then there is more to your vote than “carrying out her wishes” (especially as you are expressly not carrying them out). What did you find on your reread that led to you believing I am Mafia?
Limited Access on Weekends
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #780 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:44 am

In post 668, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 667, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 665, EspressoPatronum wrote:
In post 648, gobbledygook wrote:VOTE: EP
Et tu, Brute?
:shifty:
What part of recent events made you change your vote onto me?

Was it the conclusion of the Greatest Idea IX game?
@gobble
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #781 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:47 am

@Suji - why didn't you vote yesterday?
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #782 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:50 am

Post by Sujimichi »

In post 778, EspressoPatronum wrote:Suji - same to you. Why momo?
A few reason:
  1. Adorable’s contribution to the game and response to mastina’s tunnel on her slot.
  2. mastina’s read and case on Adorable
  3. The voting formation surrounding Adorable and Rabid Schnauzer (and you) and resulting reveal of Rabid Schnauzer.
  4. The tone of Momo’s posts
I can expand on each point as necessary, however I am on mobile currently.
Sujimichi
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Sujimichi
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #783 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:51 am

Post by Sujimichi »

In post 781, EspressoPatronum wrote:@Suji - why didn't you vote yesterday?
As I mentioned previously, I was unable to access the site for several days, and by the time I was able to and get caught up there was a lynch.
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #784 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:04 pm

In post 782, Sujimichi wrote:
In post 778, EspressoPatronum wrote:Suji - same to you. Why momo?
A few reason:
  1. Adorable’s contribution to the game and response to mastina’s tunnel on her slot.
  2. mastina’s read and case on Adorable
  3. The voting formation surrounding Adorable and Rabid Schnauzer (and you) and resulting reveal of Rabid Schnauzer.
  4. The tone of Momo’s posts
I can expand on each point as necessary, however I am on mobile currently.
Thanks for this. Good point about #3. I was mostly looking to the later VCs to see if scum was resisting any wagons by maintaining the RS lynch, but the RS wagon as an alternative to a scum!Adorable/momo wagon makes sense.

What do you make of the other VCs? Since I was a potential wagon yesterday, I am interested to see what information I can glean from the counterwagons. Assuming you were me and you were confirmed town, what information could you take from the VCs?

@Titus
- same question to you, as I know you like wagonomics.
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #785 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 12:16 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

In post 780, EspressoPatronum wrote:
Et tu, Brute?

@gobble
No, it wasn’t. It was the fact that the game stagnated around RS lynch which seemed to indicate town. When no one moved to you, or anyone else, I think it’s scum indicative the other option is scum.
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #786 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:05 pm

In post 785, gobbledygook wrote:
In post 780, EspressoPatronum wrote:
Et tu, Brute?

@gobble
No, it wasn’t. It was the fact that the game stagnated around RS lynch which seemed to indicate town. When no one moved to you, or anyone else, I think it’s scum indicative the other option is scum.
But why did you swap to me? Swapping off of RS due to stagnation explains why you swapped off of him, but not why you chose me.

When you say 'other option,' are you referring to RS or me?
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #787 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 1:15 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

I chose you because there’s still something fishy to me about you. I can’t really get over the weird self meta you did that ended up being wrong lol.
I also didn’t like how you later had a self meta comment directed at me. That felt pockety. Plus Titus was on you so I felt safe sheeping her. Maybe this is what it is like to play against you without knowing your alignment :P

By other option I am saying as the day drew near the end, your wagon sat at 3 votes for a while and no one joined it. Meanwhile people were joining the RS wagon.

I need to relook at it. My vote is probably not in the right place right now, but until Suji does things he did in Skyrim uPick im comfortable keeping it here and getting others to add it. Suji targeting Mastina with an invention or a fruit seems like a pocket attempt too.

Churros remains my top townread.

Pisskop looks pretty bad too and is a good vote.
EspressoPatronum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
EspressoPatronum
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #788 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:40 pm

@Gobble
In post 787, gobbledygook wrote:I chose you because there’s still something fishy to me about you. I can’t really get over the weird self meta you did that ended up being wrong lol.
Fair point here. The self-meta being wrong is weird + I have no better explanation than what I've stated earlier.
I also didn’t like how you later had a self meta comment directed at me. That felt pockety.
Interesting. Given your 'behind the scenes' look at my gameplay via mason chat in MM2 + our TM20 chat, I am curious why this pinged you. Do you think my comment was wrong or misplaced? Can you expand on this, please?
Plus Titus was on you so I felt safe sheeping her. Maybe this is what it is like to play against you without knowing your alignment :P
Why did you feel safe sheeping Titus.
None
of your gameplay thus far indicates that you felt Titus was trustworthy. Why did you change your mind + find her opinion on me sheep-worthy? For your convenience, I have included a selection of your posts regarding Titus.
Spoiler: You evidently did not trust Titus
In post 411, gobbledygook wrote:I find it very strange that Titus would not want to work with me after TvA and even after I caught up and others raised their opinions about me she still left her vote on me.

Her asking to start a wagon on EP seems like she’s trying to test the waters for an EP vote hop.

VOTE: Titus
In post 512, gobbledygook wrote:[...]
Titus

I am still having trouble parsing this.
Could you point to my interactions with EP that show I have not been sorting him? Out of all the slots in the game, I would say that I have been trying to sort him the most. We were fantastic mason partners in Mainstream Mafia II and we worked well together in Team Mafia 2020.
In post 428, Titus wrote:
In post 335, gobbledygook wrote:Scum Core: Die
- Titus
- Rabid Schnauzer
- Egix96
- EspressoPatronum
This scum core is another reason I don't trust you Gobbles.

Your scumcore is my two scumreads, me, and the one other guy voting EP. Your pool is about distancing from EP but shading those who want him dead.

Your interactions might as well be a neon sign of scum with EP and BP. I don't let people have their cake and eat it too.
In post 442, Titus wrote:But you know I am scumhunting. That's the rub. You may not agree with my methods, but you know I am using them. You know this is how I hunt from T v A as well
You expect too much of me. :lol: I have the memory of a goldfish. When it comes to things, I can't really remember anything. People get mad at me for asking a lot of questions, some of the time being redundant or already asked questions, but it is because I have a super terrible memory.
I do not really remember the specifics of your scumhunting.

I do remember your tone though. It is much harsher here.

[...]
In post 552, gobbledygook wrote:I do remember thinking that Titus’s comments on being able to do the Adorable wagon could be scum not wanting to commit to a scum buddy.

By other option I am saying as the day drew near the end, your wagon sat at 3 votes for a while and no one joined it. Meanwhile people were joining the RS wagon.
Who is the "other option" specifically? You said it was scum indicative of the "other wagon" ... did you think it was scum indicative of me that nobody joined my wagon, or scum indicative of RS that nobody joined my wagon?
I need to relook at it. My vote is probably not in the right place right now, but until Suji does things he did in Skyrim uPick im comfortable keeping it here and getting others to add it. Suji targeting Mastina with an invention or a fruit seems like a pocket attempt too.
I still find your naked vote on Suji strange. Why not say these things when I asked you initially?
Churros remains my top townread.

Pisskop looks pretty bad too and is a good vote.
Noted. Thank you.

------

If Greatest Idea IX had no bearing on your vote on me, why did you post this shortly after voting me? What was your goal here?
In post 662, gobbledygook wrote:Extra extra read all about it!

Ep scum game hot off the presses!

viewtopic.php?f=23&t=82341
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #789 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 2:53 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

I felt safe sheeping her doesn’t mean i townread her. ;)
I said that specifically because Titus seems bus happy from what I remember of her scum meta and i was hoping she was maybe going for that one you. but admittedly I’ve only played with her in two scum games and one of them was MM where she didn’t do much.

I posted it here in case anyone needed meta on you.

I didn’t say those things because I don’t want to clog the thread and I want people to develop their own gameplay for me to look at
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #790 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:41 pm

Post by Titus »

In post 774, Churros wrote:I've even less TRs with that nightkill.

I still SR Titus, and because of mastina kill I might also be looking in [Momo, Pisskop].

I do wonder the chances where this was a fearkill vs mastina was widely town read or another reason though.
First things first. I lied yesterday. I don't have a result. I am just a VT. If that gets me lynched today, so be it. I wasn't about to be flash lynched before the scumreads I thought I had caught.

Now, onto today's scumhunting.

Gobble, my meta is not bus happy at all as scum. I protect my "babies" as scum. Why are you putting forth that idea? Are you prepping for a world where you cannot lynch me but want to discredit my reads?

EP, fair question on the wagonomics. I'll do that when it's not 4 am.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #791 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:47 pm

Post by gobbledygook »

I just remember the cult mini game where I pushed GI as scum all day 1 and then the first thing you did Day 2 was vote him immediately.
alimdia
alimdia
Mafia Scum
alimdia
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #792 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:05 am

Post by alimdia »

I will catch up tomorrow friends
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #793 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:09 am

Post by momo »

In post 790, Titus wrote:I am just a VT. If that gets me lynched today, so be it.
I don't think there are any VTs in this game.

Transcend
- But reading momo I feel like he is the that player that if he got pressured as town, he would be like fuck and yall and move on with whatever else he was doing
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
- As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #794 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:10 am

Post by momo »

In post 1, TemporalLich wrote:-This game is role madness.
For Titus to claim a role, then say she is lying and that she is a VT in a role madness game when she realizes her lie can be proven false is possibly the most suspicious thing possible.
Transcend
- But reading momo I feel like he is the that player that if he got pressured as town, he would be like fuck and yall and move on with whatever else he was doing
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
- As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #795 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:20 am

Post by gobbledygook »

Titus, what result did you imply you would have today?
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #796 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:49 am

Post by Titus »

In post 795, gobbledygook wrote:Titus, what result did you imply you would have today?
I posted in the wrong game. Please disregard the PT Cop and lack of a result discussion.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #797 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:50 am

Post by Titus »

The other stuff in that post is correct.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #798 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:55 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 793, momo wrote:
In post 790, Titus wrote:I am just a VT. If that gets me lynched today, so be it.
I don't think there are any VTs in this game.

In post 794, momo wrote:
In post 1, TemporalLich wrote:-This game is role madness.
For Titus to claim a role, then say she is lying and that she is a VT in a role madness game when she realizes her lie can be proven false is possibly the most suspicious thing possible.
You said that she was obvtown in your first post. Why is this the conclusion that you jump to?
TemporalLich
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
TemporalLich
Grand Scheme
Grand Scheme

Post Post #799 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:55 pm

Post by TemporalLich »

VC 2.1Sujimichi (1) - gobbledygook
momo (1) - Sujimichi
gobbledygook (1) - EspressoPatronum
Titus (1) - momo

Not voting: Chronos, Titus, alimdia, Churros, eyestott, Egix96, pisskop

With 11 alive it takes 6 to lynch.

Day 2 will end in (expired on 2020-04-17 13:45:00) or when a lynch is reached.
time will end

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”