Blake X Yang
Blake X Yang
Goon
Blake X Yang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #800 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:54 pm

Post by Blake X Yang »

In post 670, Blake X Yang wrote:I am caught up.

Imperium is town. I'm familiar enough with Tammy to believe that her posting is more likely to come from town than scum.
Spiffybringer is town. Spiffeh's approach to the game doesn't look scum motivated.
Latias and Latios is town. I strongly suspect that I'd be catching on to them by now if they were scum with how much they're posting and how relevant a lot of it is.
Disaster Artists is likely town. I'm not necessarily locktowning them at this point like I feel I should be if they are town, but I don't believe that indicates scum either.
Unapologetically Foxy is likely town through my personality read on Xofelf, but I notably have only seen her play once in recent memory that I am aware of.
The Searchers is likely town. This is a gutread from SirCakez' posting.
Cappy is likely town. I don't get the impression that the hydra would be playing the way they are if they rolled scum this game.

NL, Smol Might, Flavortown, Egospray, Feminist Blocc, Equitable Androids, and Black Hole Defection are slots I'm not expressly townreading or scumreading.

Despair Night is a slight scumread.
Mikoto and Kuroko are a moderate to strong scumread.

VOTE: Mikoto and Kuroko

-Blake
Thanks for the hit list.

JC
, nOoOo, you're supposed to tell me why it's bad that I have a good bit of townreads right now, and not pushing many slots.

-yang
Hydra of Blake Belladonna and Yang Xiao Long
Blake X Yang
Blake X Yang
Goon
Blake X Yang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #801 (ISO) » Tue Apr 07, 2020 11:54 pm

Post by Blake X Yang »

*claps at Insomnia/Imperium*

In post 650, Spiffybringer wrote:VOTE: Smol Might
Weakest ISO in the game atm, seems like they're trying too hard to seem carefree, and their only "meaningful" content so far is their commentary around Hectic's potential posting restriction which is a pretty unhelpful thing to talk about.
After a very lazy
Smol Might
ISO skim, I thought this was a solid vote since:
In post 426, Smol Might wrote:Notice: Post Restrictions are not restricted to town and can also be faked

-J
Is the sum of what I dislike in discussing all validities of claims, so what warrants a vote on this slot?

-yang
Mikoto and Kuroko
Mikoto and Kuroko
Goon
Mikoto and Kuroko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #802 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:02 am

Post by Mikoto and Kuroko »

In post 605, Blake X Yang wrote:If I can't engage by reading 20+ pages that boomed out of nowhere, then I'm taking a much more conversational approach to adapt, at least until I have a better handle of more than just a handful of players.

I think not looking into my push for content a second deeper is a very surface level mentality, and I'm weeding that out because it's a reason why the game is so dense. Namely, if people are more talkative, then they either provide tons of content or none at all - and it's very likely AI. That's how I sort in this situation.

-yang

p-edit

Disaster Artists wrote:Maybe but everyone would be more excited to see your spicy hot takes without guidance

-JC
Speaker
is town, I've never encountered
Ircher
with this level of content that isn't town of him. A lot of his reads aren't the most popular at first glance, at least in my agreement with him, but he's not enforcing his will upon others, so I think he's town here. He's not aligning to a specific thought process and constructing his own.

Night Despair
felt town for reasons I've already mentioned. I don't follow the suspicion on him and I enjoyed some of their entrance posting, tbh.

You're very likely town to me because you're consistently in the thread but are finding means to sort - this is reinforced by who I think you are,
Cena
. I figured you wouldn't have such a conversational tone and sort in a scum POV because you're capable of devising very nuanced plans.

Unapologetic Foxy
actually felt town off first glance but that could be me misreading their personal vibe as AI. Through scampering the thread before it got larger earlier, I found that they townread this hydra -
and I want them to elaborate on why.
Since they supported someone who 1/2 of the hydra didn't agree with one of the first wagons of the game, I want to know what about this hydra's content is appealing.

Farkran Hydra
is harder to follow since multiple people with experience have expressed confusion in relation to their vibe - my other head
Blake
included. I like their consistent posting for content but I think they focus on details a bit much, and I'd like to become more conversational with them when it's more possible. I don't have a strong pull on this hydra either way, but I do not care for the other head saying
"guess I'll have to obvtown"
at some point, seemed defensive in nature.

I'm kind of sad
Hectic
died, I wanted to see why he felt
Farkran hydra/This hydra
was town, since both of us didn't have a clarified read on the other even after a subtle exchange.

Also, I greatly abhor people discussing post restrictions. It solves nothing. It's NAI.

Have not liked anything I've seen of
ego
, they've been present but not doing much. I disliked their associative of
Night Despair/this hydra
because I didn't feel convinced by the push there? Yeah, not stellar reasoning, but it's something. I want to communicate with my head before doing a push, ideally.

Everyone pushing
Pops
to die for winning the game feels very weird, and I want the reasoning explained.

I liked something about
Prism's
posting but I forgot. :P
Interesting post from Yang, whereas i remember a terrible push from blake happening several pages ahead of where i am at. These two hydra are both reasonably active (not top posters, but also definitely not lurkers) but do not seem to be privately communicating about their opinions. I have just recently played my first game in a hydra with alisae, and we've been collaborating the shit out of that game as a town slot. This hydra with bitmap is vastly different, but that's because bitmap is fairly disengaged with the game so far.

Yet, i would expect that taly/alyssa would be much more in line with their posting, and seeing these independent strikes from them is not something i'm fancying right now. Their voting pattern is also a bit weird based on progression, but i'll go about this later when i get to blake posts.

-Farkran
Bitmap (Mikoto) & Farkran (Kuroko)
Blake X Yang
Blake X Yang
Goon
Blake X Yang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #803 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:07 am

Post by Blake X Yang »

Interesting.

I don't remember Farkran ever shading slots like he is here before.

-Blake
Blake X Yang
Blake X Yang
Goon
Blake X Yang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #804 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:12 am

Post by Blake X Yang »

In post 648, Disaster Artists wrote:
In post 630, Blake X Yang wrote:Accept my pocket onto you already, damnit.
I'll get in your pocket if you get in mine :3

-JC
;)
In post 649, Unapologetically Foxy wrote:
In post 605, Blake X Yang wrote:Unapologetic Foxy actually felt town off first glance but that could be me misreading their personal vibe as AI. Through scampering the thread before it got larger earlier, I found that they townread this hydra - and I want them to elaborate on why. Since they supported someone who 1/2 of the hydra didn't agree with one of the first wagons of the game, I want to know what about this hydra's content is appealing.
Okay so, I said towniest vibe, not that I was townreading you. I know there's not that much of a difference, but there is a little bit of nuance. By towniest vibe I mean things that feel like a net positive that will only make the game easier to sort. However, I've played a few too many games that the person who was doing the nicest most helpful things were scum, so having a good vibe isn't enough for me to townread a slot. Their actions, as well as their content, also need to be good.

So what I was saying was I like the way you post. Like, your pair feels like one that actual discussion with clearly stated and easy to follow points will come from. Also the bolding of names in your posts makes them so much easier to process rather than just pure walls of text like most people tend to post with. It just was easy to read and follow, and I like that and hope that continues.

~xoffy
Well, let's begin discussion. :twisted:

1)
Why could
Titus'
entrance come from scum?
2)
Is
Spiffy's hydra
a valid lynch?
3)
Do you think that much of
Mikoto-Something
places too much emphasis on appearing a certain manner?
4)
What is one reason to townread
Black Hole Defection
?
In post 653, Black Hole Defection wrote:
In post 207, Cappy wrote:Image

In post 207, Cappy wrote:Image

I don't think we should blow this CO up day one. COs with weak stats have strong CO Powers, often. We don't know what side it's for, yeah, but CO Powers help more for Orange Star.
What does CO/CO power mean?
In post 247, Latias and Latios wrote:
In post 246, Smol Might wrote:
In post 98, Latias and Latios wrote:Why aren’t there 10 pages of spam already /s

-Latios

Because I just woke up

-J
Oh good you remembered this game existed

-Latias
Lazy shade.
I'm not quite following my head's townread on
Latios/Latias
just yet, why should I, or why not?
In post 275, Smol Might wrote:
In post 271, The Searchers wrote:The PR (real or not) doesn't make Cappy town

SC
Well yes but it s fun enough to let them live a bit longer honestly
You're not being a straight shooter. Why did you switch stories? None of the Fog of War on Cappy had moved, you only learned The Searchers don't like your take.
Ooh, I want this answered.
In post 282, Mikoto and Kuroko wrote:
In post 274, Smol Might wrote:Farkran wolf for mindmelding on Cappy

/s

hi farkran we aren't magical girls this time but we can be masons for real this time if you want :3

-E
I hope we do, i still feel bad about the last normal. I don't scumread you as of now so it's all good

Why the latibros scum? I think they are ok, not engaged much but no sign of scumminess yet?

-Farkran
This makes me think, no matter Farkran's army, his matching analysis style is going to be the thing that keeps me from getting BORED! Lots of people just flatly stating "this post is Black Hole". That's no fun! I hope we can tag, but even a thrilling enemy is something to look forwards to, Sonja knows that.
In post 367, Mikoto and Kuroko wrote:TOWN
Latias and Latios (Chemist1422 and Gamma Emerald)

Cappy (Hectic and Pink Ball)
How do you feel so certain about Cappy?
In post 372, Mikoto and Kuroko wrote:
In post 368, The Searchers wrote:
Spoiler: readlist
Reads as of .
(From rereading the thread.)
Confirmed Town
(From my perspective) (98%-100% Confidence)
The Searchers (100%): Role PM

Likely Town
(85%-97% Confidence)

Leaning Town
(60%-84% Confidence)
Mikoto and Kuroko: is a decent entrance, but it does give off the newer player vibe. (A bit too cordial, etc.) has the same vibe as the entrance post. is a good vote. is a bit of a copout though.

Neutral Town
(31%-59% Confidence; Mixed Read or Diffident Read)
Cappy (+50%): The posting restriction is definitely +town equity. I doubt it's faked even if it is Hectic we're talking about.

Latias and Latios (+40%): A little bit of gut with a hint of meta sprinkled in.

Spiffybringer (+34%): Fire is just being fire. Good vibes overall from their slot.

Null
(0%-30% Confidence; No/Very Weak Read)
Feminist Blocc (+3%): Feels townish, though Disaster Artists' lightheartedness around this slot is worrying.

Equitable Androids (+2%): I like the vote in .

Blake X Yang (+1%): is a good point, but it's negated by the fact they didn't do anything to redirect the conversation. Their reads worry me though as they are basically the opposite of mine.

egospray (-8%): First several posts are doing pretty much nothing.

Imperium (-9%): Not fond of entrance posts like .

Neutral Scum
(31%-59% Confidence; Mixed Read or Diffident Read)
Dispair Night (-40%): is a poor first impression. is obnoxious, and it is something I can see scum doing.

Disaster Artists (-47%): is something scum would say. strikes me poorly as well. Too buddy-buddy for my tastes. Despite what they say, *is* overly pedantic.

Leaning Scum
(60%-75% Confidence)
​​
Likely Scum
(76%-100% Confidence)

Players are placed in different sections based on my confidence in the read expressed as a percentage. A positive percentage indicates that I leans towards town on a player whereas a negative percentage indicates I lean towards scum on a player. Please note that the Null section contains both townreads and scumreads, and you must look a the sign of the percentage in parenthesis to determine which way I lean.

Confidence ratings are rough estimates (and somewhat arbitrary) and are relative to one another. In addition, they tend to be scored on a quadratic scale versus a linear scale; in other words, the difference between 0% and 30% tends to be less than the difference between 30% and 60%.

Disclaimer: These reads reflect my reads and not those of my hydra partner.

~Ircher
Well no shit that's a nice readlist. And aside from the good formatting i see that we agree on the relevant stuff.
No way. It should be black.
In post 373, Cappy wrote:I'm townreading Mikoto & Kuroko and Blake and can't remember Taly's name

- Silver Bullet
In post 375, Mikoto and Kuroko wrote:Also sorry i thought i had enabled signature on this account but apparently i didn't so forgive me for this test post where i fix the issue

-Farkran
The post I mentioned earlier is not as whack as a Bitmap post, since he fought in a similar way alongside Orange Star in the Battle of Magical Girls.
I've mostly not read the opening dossier about how each CO has disguised themselves. It's more fun to make some mistakes, even if it causes a death or two. Teehee.
In post 406, The Searchers wrote:Both Spiffeh and Fire are playing to their metas
Not town or scum, just their usual

SC
Yo, 34% is a big number. You don't have to be a genius like me to realize that's not "usual". Responding to a request for your blueprints by saying you didn't build it anyway is what my Black Hole lieutenants did when they were missing deadlines, because they don't know how to build anyway.
Vote: Searcher
Unbolded, I am not caught up yet and will not catch up before I need to go to bed, so Hawke can continue to move the chesspieces, for now. But if you want a genius's take, this says most about uniform color of anything I've read so far.
[/quote]

Why are you interested in this specific read of
Ircher
and not the other reads that have higher confidence or even less specific reasoning?
In post 408, Blake X Yang wrote:I will get to you
Searcher/Farkran
, about to head into another online lecture.

-yang
Looking cute won't win you combat Nell.
Blake is the easier opponent for me, I think I mentioned that after the Battle of Purgatory, so I'm looking forward to seeing her on the battefield here and not just in your HQ. Your moves have been a blur to me thus far. Are you an Eagle?
im a toucan bby

But yeah, my moves are blurry to me even, tbh. If you mean
"opponent"
in a flavor context, as in ease of reading and not combating, then I'm inclined to see your genuineness.

Though, you're not accomplishing much by keeping me in stated mystery.
Imperium wrote:The reason why I mentioned Ircher there is because of his reaction to my opening post. I don't think I've played with Ircher? Or not enough to recognize the name I don't think. Anyway if this is Ircher, he's trying to claim some kind of understanding about how I play, which would mean that there's no way he doesn't like my opening posts. People who don't know me usually hate my opening posts whereas people who do know me, probably still hate my opening posts, but know that's just me and ignore it. So if it's ircher then the two reactions make no sense and that's a problem.
This seems like something scary for CO Tammy to try to bring to the War Room if she knew under her jacket she wears black. The message invites everyone to think about who she is, although she is only trying to launch rockets at CO Ircher.

I read up to page twenty and I must sleep. On review, I had two different thoughts on Latios/Latias, but given I put stock in an intel that CO Chemist has Black Hole-like stratagems even when with the Orange Star, I see Orange there overall. Hawke can vote anywhere, but will delight me if he votes Searchers or Smol Might.
I like this take on
Tammy

-yang
Blake X Yang
Blake X Yang
Goon
Blake X Yang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #805 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:13 am

Post by Blake X Yang »

oh god, my track record of well-refined wallposts has crashed

-yang
Blake X Yang
Blake X Yang
Goon
Blake X Yang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #806 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:24 am

Post by Blake X Yang »

In post 802, Mikoto and Kuroko wrote:
In post 605, Blake X Yang wrote:If I can't engage by reading 20+ pages that boomed out of nowhere, then I'm taking a much more conversational approach to adapt, at least until I have a better handle of more than just a handful of players.

I think not looking into my push for content a second deeper is a very surface level mentality, and I'm weeding that out because it's a reason why the game is so dense. Namely, if people are more talkative, then they either provide tons of content or none at all - and it's very likely AI. That's how I sort in this situation.

-yang

p-edit

Disaster Artists wrote:Maybe but everyone would be more excited to see your spicy hot takes without guidance

-JC
Speaker
is town, I've never encountered
Ircher
with this level of content that isn't town of him. A lot of his reads aren't the most popular at first glance, at least in my agreement with him, but he's not enforcing his will upon others, so I think he's town here. He's not aligning to a specific thought process and constructing his own.

Night Despair
felt town for reasons I've already mentioned. I don't follow the suspicion on him and I enjoyed some of their entrance posting, tbh.

You're very likely town to me because you're consistently in the thread but are finding means to sort - this is reinforced by who I think you are,
Cena
. I figured you wouldn't have such a conversational tone and sort in a scum POV because you're capable of devising very nuanced plans.

Unapologetic Foxy
actually felt town off first glance but that could be me misreading their personal vibe as AI. Through scampering the thread before it got larger earlier, I found that they townread this hydra -
and I want them to elaborate on why.
Since they supported someone who 1/2 of the hydra didn't agree with one of the first wagons of the game, I want to know what about this hydra's content is appealing.

Farkran Hydra
is harder to follow since multiple people with experience have expressed confusion in relation to their vibe - my other head
Blake
included. I like their consistent posting for content but I think they focus on details a bit much, and I'd like to become more conversational with them when it's more possible. I don't have a strong pull on this hydra either way, but I do not care for the other head saying
"guess I'll have to obvtown"
at some point, seemed defensive in nature.

I'm kind of sad
Hectic
died, I wanted to see why he felt
Farkran hydra/This hydra
was town, since both of us didn't have a clarified read on the other even after a subtle exchange.

Also, I greatly abhor people discussing post restrictions. It solves nothing. It's NAI.

Have not liked anything I've seen of
ego
, they've been present but not doing much. I disliked their associative of
Night Despair/this hydra
because I didn't feel convinced by the push there? Yeah, not stellar reasoning, but it's something. I want to communicate with my head before doing a push, ideally.

Everyone pushing
Pops
to die for winning the game feels very weird, and I want the reasoning explained.

I liked something about
Prism's
posting but I forgot. :P
Interesting post from Yang, whereas i remember a terrible push from blake happening several pages ahead of where i am at.
LOL, excuse me?

A bit funny you paint
Blake's
vote so poorly. How is it terrible if you haven't even read forward with critical thought? That's a preemptive statement that's meant to disregard an assessment. Both heads of this hydra have expressed some form of uncertainty of your slot, so claiming the vote as invalid before actually understanding the reasons behind the push is quite disingenuous. You either have the instilled idea that our push will be bad, or you're bracing yourself to combat our replies to you, neither are effective or town-indicative behaviors.
In post 802, Mikoto and Kuroko wrote:These two hydra are both reasonably active (not top posters, but also definitely not lurkers) but do not seem to be privately communicating about their opinions.
Are you in our PT?
Ank
and I haven't been able to do a full-out conversation to hash everything out, but that's partially why we're working around each other's reads here. That's a bit presumptuous of you to assume about our hydra only a little over a day after the game has begun.

I don't like your nitpick of detail here, it doesn't feel genuine.
In post 802, Mikoto and Kuroko wrote:I have just recently played my first game in a hydra with alisae, and we've been collaborating the shit out of that game as a town slot. This hydra with bitmap is vastly different, but that's because bitmap is fairly disengaged with the game so far.
OK?

You're associating effort and collaboration as an exclusively alignment indicative trait, as well as a cut and dry behavior. Not everyone works the same way as you, and it's a free argument for scum to project their standard of behavior onto another slot. If you're going to go this angle in combating this slot's attention to you, then flesh it out and redact your statement.

In post 802, Mikoto and Kuroko wrote:Yet, i would expect that taly/alyssa would be much more in line with their posting, and seeing these independent strikes from them is not something i'm fancying right now. Their voting pattern is also a bit weird based on progression, but i'll go about this later when i get to blake posts.

-Farkran
Have you even played with me before?

Tbh,
Aly/I
have pretty aligned reads for players who solve on a completely different wavelength.

I dislike that you treat us as one person, and not two separate thought processes. But you know, we're aligning a bit further in reads now.

I don't townread you here.

-yang
Blake X Yang
Blake X Yang
Goon
Blake X Yang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #807 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:27 am

Post by Blake X Yang »

ok back to a critical catchup

-yang
Blake X Yang
Blake X Yang
Goon
Blake X Yang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #808 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:33 am

Post by Blake X Yang »

In post 743, Imperium wrote:hectic is town for hectic's interactions with farkran
hey
imperium
, welcome to the
tOwNiEs

can you point to me
hectic's
interaction with
farkran
and what was towny over it?
In post 762, egospray wrote:Ank are you gonna figure out the game like Fusion Mafia?

-gb
Yeah, I want to know the motive behind this question.

Insomnia
, I'll get to one of your recent posts v soon. :D

-yang
Spiffybringer
Spiffybringer
Goon
Spiffybringer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #809 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 12:56 am

Post by Spiffybringer »

NO Nacho BAD

~Spiffy
Hydra of Spiffeh and Firebringer
Blake X Yang
Blake X Yang
Goon
Blake X Yang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #810 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:03 am

Post by Blake X Yang »

I'll bite.
In post 729, Despair Night wrote:So this is my first non-IC newbie game. Welcome everyone, and JC especially from our history. I had a custom of posing some introductory questions to get the game started:

1. What is your experience at Mafia
Years, I guess? On and off. Forum mafia.
In post 729, Despair Night wrote:2. How do you play as town
3. How do you play as scum
Oof, where do I begin.

As town,
I have a WIDE variety of ways I show as my alignment. My townrange is larger than my scumrange. I can't even attempt to fake the level of opinion, emotionality, and read progression as scum as I do town since my brain goes in many directions at once, all the time.

I'm not particularly good in gamestate clarity, reads, or town cohesion... usually, when I excel in one of the 3, I am doing poor in another. I'm very good at keeping an honest thought process as town, so if we're using reflection as a measure of town strength, then I have this in spades, if I'm not too frustrated or apathetic to try. I've been told I townspew a lot, and I reason
very well.
I'm usually good at persuasion.

Yes, my variety of appearance as town - as well as it being common that I'm townread, but not the best at solving OR vice versa - often leaves me in 3 fates as town:
1)
I am NKed very early.
2)
I make it to lylo even though I usually abhor the idea.
3)
I gamesolve and town stomp with the plist that works to my strengths. Players like
Blake
help because they're a very different perspective that helps illuminate mine. A reason I hydra.

As town in hydra,
I have this cognitive idea that I'm immune to adverse situations because I can reason why my partner is town through confbias. Confbias and AtE plague my ability to solve as town very greatly, since I'm considered to be a more emotional player DESPITE having very logical thought processes and reasoning for my actions. Though, I very much try to work with my head and am enthusiastic doing so, I'm more lenient in how I do it.

When I'm scum,
I'm incredibly calculated. My brain focuses on attaching narratives that both serve to keep me and/or my teammates alive, and I'm far less stream-of-consciousness. I'd even say that I'm breaking my scumrange hard just by these last string of posts because I don't stream-of-consciousness much as scum, too much risk and uncertainty. I'm not a very confident scum player, tbh.

But, with my reputation and situational strengths, I have misted people as scum pretty hard before. My posting style and appearance can seem very similar to town, but ultimately, I'm not as nuanced in my opinions. I usually use my emotions to perpetuate a narrative I surmise rather than throw them out in the open as a means to encourage help in sorting.

As scum in a hydra,
I'm VERY, intensely focused on little cognitive dissonance with my head. I try to be very structured, and I'm even more rigid. People somehow townread this. I don't get it. I can
appear
easier as my town-game in a scum hydra, since I have the leverage of communing and speaking with my head(s), but sometimes, I'm even more filtered than as solo-scum, which is already a good bit.

What's definitively NAI for me?

I survive longer than most people expect as both alignment, unless I'm mislynched/caught very early. Even then, people who know me ALWAYS say I'm easier to solve as the game progresses in most situations, so this usually doesn't happen... and I'm more likely mislynched than caught as scum D1.

My casing. The way I make wallposts. How I present myself. Emotion/tone change the flavor of this and
MIGHT
be AI, but not the syntax itself.
In post 729, Despair Night wrote:4. What do you think gives away a player as scum or town

~som
Pretty circumstantial answer that can be changed due to meta and environmental changes in a person's life that affects their thought process in how they believe they should interact into a deception AND team-based social game.

I think scum more likely forgets the team-based aspect, and focuses much more on the deception. This mentality can and has taken many forms.

-

and my catchup is done. :D

-yang
Mikoto and Kuroko
Mikoto and Kuroko
Goon
Mikoto and Kuroko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #811 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:05 am

In post 673, Imperium wrote:
I
M
P
O
R
T
A
N
T
P
O
S
T
W
A
R
N
I
N
G

Tammy and I are Plusle and Minun. We have multiple abilities, but only one that really matters.

FOLLOW ME.

Every one in the game will be forced to target us tonight. As a result, there's an incredibly large chance that we die. If we do not, then we have yet another use of FOLLOW ME tomorrow night. If scum do not have a way to counterbalance us (and thus this ends in No Kills 2 nights in a row), then lolbalance, but from this moment on, I'm operating as if I'm knocking on death's door. If you want to make a connection with me or if you care about my opinion at all, don't wait - I will not be long for this world.

This role is exciting to me because this is very likely my last game for a long while and my personal feeling is that my town game is strongest when death is assured for some absurd reason. The characters are extremely important to me personally; Plusle and Minun were some of the first pokemon Tammy and I caught when playing Pokémon Go together, and we still stick that pair in gyms whenever we take them over, and the Plusle and Minun Christmas ornaments we have are my favorite.

My request of everyone listening is to lend us their voices and their votes; pay attention to me and hold me close because I will not be available to us for long.

(also please excuse my strange mood, I had a shit day of work and probably drank too much too quickly)
This post is mechanically awkward and i have a question to ask:
In post 2, Superb Subtlety wrote:A Hydra cannot be targetted with an action, instead you must target the heads of the Hydra.
What does this mean for you? We know that factional nightkills are an exception to targeting rule, but it is not clear whether those kills are attracted or not because i've noticed that on MS factional kills are usually not treated as a night ability. Other abilities however, can usually target one hydra head, not the whole hydra.

-Farkran
Mikoto and Kuroko
Mikoto and Kuroko
Goon
Mikoto and Kuroko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #812 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:08 am

In post 691, Imperium wrote:I agree and also very very very very very very very heavily doubt that Prism has a post restriction
Also why are you so certain that the post restriction is fake?

And even if it were, i don't see it being scum indicative for hectic, as i explained a few posts ago, so i wonder why you would focus on that?

-Farkran
Spiffybringer
Spiffybringer
Goon
Spiffybringer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #813 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:11 am

Post by Spiffybringer »

33 pages in and I just realized that Despair Night and Disaster Artists are two different entity

Good morning everyone

~Spiffy
Despair Night
Despair Night
Goon
Despair Night
Goon
Goon

Post Post #814 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:16 am

Post by Despair Night »

No way someone actually replied to that

Lolooololololololol
Despair Night
Despair Night
Goon
Despair Night
Goon
Goon

Post Post #815 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:17 am

Post by Despair Night »

In post 813, Spiffybringer wrote:33 pages in and I just realized that Despair Night and Disaster Artists are two different entity

Good morning everyone

~Spiffy
Kind of hard differentiating who’s who when you already have the names of your team mates, is it not? :shifty:
Spiffybringer
Spiffybringer
Goon
Spiffybringer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #816 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:26 am

Post by Spiffybringer »

In post 815, Despair Night wrote:
In post 813, Spiffybringer wrote:33 pages in and I just realized that Despair Night and Disaster Artists are two different entity

Good morning everyone

~Spiffy
Kind of hard differentiating who’s who when you already have the names of your team mates, is it not? :shifty:
Totally I mean both sets of heads are in the scum PT so it got a little jumbled in my head

~Spiffy
Mikoto and Kuroko
Mikoto and Kuroko
Goon
Mikoto and Kuroko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #817 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:27 am

Catchup finished. Quick notes i have taken so far on not-too-heavy reads yet:
  • flavortown here a lot less engaged than scum!FL, i think that's slightly town AI for him

• disaster artists is offering bits of solves inbetween lolposts, i don't see their iso scummy

• I think scum!pops has been burned enough from trying to make a push on me than to attempt it again with their introductory posts - also i lliked their analysis on bitmap, but the fact is bitmap is just very disengaged with the game atm and presumably letting me take the reins at least during d1. This reinforces my instinct on the slot being town.

• I want to hear more about spiffy because i don't see the scumminess there, so if imperium and despair could help it would be awesome
-Farkran
Mikoto and Kuroko
Mikoto and Kuroko
Goon
Mikoto and Kuroko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #818 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:30 am

On to stronger reads:

707+781 from despair were good. I think very few slots have actually realized that my initial read on egospray and the question to despair was aimed to get out from RVS rather than pushing something consistent. We were, like, page 6 when that happened? I prodded two slots to deliver content, and gave everyone else something to analyze.

A lot of people focused on that exchange as if it was a push that scum would make - which only makes sense from slots who want to join the 1v1 to sort me and also giving more content for other people to analyze. I liked those, and i also liked the slots who picked the RT up and tried to analyze it from a distance. Imperium's 705+711+777 is nitpicking on details but i can see them trying to identify how town!Farkran works as opposed to undertalescum!Fark. I feel like they are pausing to assess if i am actually trying to bullshit push my way or not in this game, and that's a proper approach to my introductory posts.

I disliked slots who are ignoring the current gamestate and are not proactively trying to improve it. I feel like scum would find lurking an efficient strategy in this game, and that's why i am not fond of NL and egospray himself yet.

Other slots, such as blake/yang, have used that exchange to make a push on me way later into the game, without pausing to analyze my intent when i posted that. Another element that points at blake/yang being scum is the dissonance in yang's readlists vs their analysis on my slot. They have a dislike of egospray (which i am voting), yet they never proactively examined the slot and went with voting me instead. This might be NAI for egospray but it's definitely AI for blake/yang. Post 670 was terrible in this context, basically entirely made of consensus townreads, nullreads on plausible scum and scumreads on town. 775 and 780 are simply shooting the shit because that's nowhere near a solid hold to make a push on my slot so far. I think they would have reason to remove me if they are scum, definitely not if they are town.

VOTE: Blake and Yang i feel like i have identified a scum motivated push.

Willing to listen more about egospray, i don't see these two slots as disaligned.

-Farkran
Mikoto and Kuroko
Mikoto and Kuroko
Goon
Mikoto and Kuroko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #819 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 1:32 am

Recap readlist, i'm roughly here:

TOWN

Cappy (Hectic and Pink Ball)
Latias and Latios (Chemist1422 and Gamma Emerald)
Despair Night (JunkoChan and insomnia)
Imperium (Nachomamma8 and Tammy)
Black Hole Defection (popsofctown and Prism)
--- TOWN CONFIDENCE LINE ---

Equitable Androids (Gobbledygook and Titus)
The Searchers (SirCakez and Ircher)
Spiffybringer (Spiffeh and Firebringer)
Disaster Artists (John Cena and DeathRowKitty)
Smol Might (Eragon and Shadowlesscloud)
Flavortown (Dr Easy Bake and Flavor Leaf)
Feminist Blocc (Datisi and Ausuka)
--- NULL LINE ---

Unapologetically Foxy (Pine and xofelf)
NL (GuyInFreezer and MariaR)
Egospray (bugspray and GeorgeBailey)
Blake x Yang (Alyssa the Lamb and Taly)
SCUM

-Farkran
egospray
egospray
Goon
egospray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #820 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:01 am

Post by egospray »

oh shit i forgot the game was happening thats 33 pages what the fuck
Secret Hydra of GeorgeBailey and Bugspray
Cappy
Cappy
Goon
Cappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #821 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:05 am

Post by Cappy »

Hectic and Pink Ball
egospray
egospray
Goon
egospray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #822 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:07 am

Post by egospray »

Im going to consult with the other half of my ego to help catch up

pedit: excuse me what the fuck
egospray
egospray
Goon
egospray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #823 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:08 am

Post by egospray »

hectic do you have a post restriction?
egospray
egospray
Goon
egospray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #824 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 2:09 am

Post by egospray »

didnt i literally say something about a game where the theme is every player has to do this kind ofthing where you collage peoples avatars in sitechat before

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”