Mini Normal 2128: Normal Mafia - Game Over!

bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #700 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:53 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 699, Bambi Jay wrote:
In post 697, bob3141 wrote: I think teh interestign thing is that the the town roleblocker was simple. Thus his only use was to block the night kill.

Thus although he cant stop any scum pr. He also had no negative utility. i.e. he cant interfere with other town roles.
Uh... Your reading it wrong.

He was a RoleSTOPPER. They BLOCK people from visiting someone by roleblocking them. They usually also stop kills.

Basically he was a protective that could only protect VTs and Goons.

oh he was a rolestopper. lol i read roleblocker. Must have auto correct reading on today
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #701 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 4:55 am

Post by bob3141 »

Although my hope a protective was still alive has been dashed. At least that makes titus slot self resolving.

Will be interesting to hear what his night action was and why he choose that player
Espressojet
Espressojet
Mafia Scum
Espressojet
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #702 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:03 am

Post by Espressojet »

BAH!
Morning Tweet
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Morning Tweet
She
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Team Mafia Winner
Pronoun: She

Post Post #703 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 5:14 am

Post by Morning Tweet »

Damn!
iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #704 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 6:08 am

Post by iDanyboy »

Sorry Espresso :(, I think Gerain's post before the lynch lean to him being town, why hesitate so much if you're scum?
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #705 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:28 am

Post by BBmolla »

Let me add that me and my mason partner(s) are neighborizors

You can take one guess who I neighborized they aren’t around anymore :(
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker
Pronoun: She/her

Post Post #706 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:45 am

Post by Titus »

In post 693, Allomancer wrote:That sucks, MT was my top townread.

Yesterday, she pushed bob and Titus. Both were also on the Espresso wagon. I don't think Titus's claim means anything; I think she's telling the truth, but since we know there are Masons, I think the claim could be town or scum.

VOTE: Titus
We don't know there are masons. I townread BBMolla but he could be trying to take a bullet.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

VLA Friday nights until Sunday morning.

All hail the Scum Empress!
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #707 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 8:47 am

Post by Titus »

Also, this may get me lynched but I lied about being a PT cop. My scumsuspects were all those not voting minus MT. I wasn't going to be lynched before them.
Show
The scum had the misfortune of Titus being absurdly accurate on day one.Really quite impressed by that.~Drixx

You're letting Titus win the game by herself.Good luck now I guess.You have no chance to win.~Tywin

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

geraintm
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
geraintm
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #708 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:00 am

Post by geraintm »

VOTE: titus
Yeah, I'm going to go ahead and vote for you.
mavsfan41
mavsfan41
Goon
mavsfan41
Goon
Goon

Post Post #709 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:11 am

Post by mavsfan41 »

In post 707, Titus wrote:Also, this may get me lynched but I lied about being a PT cop. My scumsuspects were all those not voting minus MT. I wasn't going to be lynched before them.
What was your end game here? By faking that claim, it’s unpredictable whether you would’ve out’ed the actual PT Cop via a counter-claimed and resulting in one of you lynched (too risky imo). That seems like a scum motivated plan. Also, to claim PT Cop, that would mean that you do believe BBmola’s mason claim to even perpetuate that fake claim (aka invalidates your 706 post). The only way I see this as being a pro-town claim is that you lied about lying about being PT cop which would make it pretty hard to claim later with any credibility.

Also, if they were your scumreads, don’t you think you could’ve gotten them lynched by putting forth your scum read case instead of via a fake claim? That fake claim seems only to prevent you from being lynched and not necessarily in your scum read being lynched (aka, you don’t care who gets lynched as long as its not you).

Personally there are so many questions around this. I don’t see town trying this as it seems very self destructive but scum would never be so nonchalant about it.

Personally, as of now, I think you did fake claim in an attempt to out the cop with you looking very likely to be the lynch. If you’re going down, you might as well uncover the cop while you’re at it. It makes more sense to me for scum!Titus to do this than town.

Vote: Titus
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #710 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:11 am

Post by bob3141 »

In post 707, Titus wrote:Also, this may get me lynched but I lied about being a PT cop. My scumsuspects were all those not voting minus MT. I wasn't going to be lynched before them.

Why lie about being pt cop in particular?
bob3141
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
bob3141
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #711 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:23 am

Post by bob3141 »

Also titus why fake claim in the first place?

Not wanting to be lynched is quite a lousy exquse for as you claim to fake claim as town. Especially as deadline neared risking as happened us lynching one of our town pr. A lynch you infact hard pushed

I assume your vt if town. As you would have in fact claimed your role rather than coming up with a fake claim.
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #712 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:55 am

Post by Malakittens »

TITUS WHY

WHY

I REALLY WANTED YOU TO BE TOWN
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.
And maybe, just maybe, that'll take you right where you were supposed to be.

Get to know a Mala~Grey<3 4.7.2015
Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #713 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 9:56 am

Post by Malakittens »

VOTE: Titus
No matter how high the stakes, sooner or later you're just gonna have to go with your gut.

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #714 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:00 am

Post by Malakittens »

I’m kinda liking bob rn as town

I have Molla rn in the townbin.

I haven’t decided on other people, but I’m going to do my reads based off engaging/current posts. I’m ducking terrible at forming reads from when I wasn’t apart of a game

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #715 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:01 am

Post by Malakittens »

Gera though is in the scum pile bc I didn’t like the end of day posting

Bambi Jay
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Bambi Jay
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #716 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:28 am

Post by Bambi Jay »

Titus lying like me. I'm so proud of her.

Seriously though guys? If we look at it from a pure Town perspective, Titus claimed to be a PT Cop and not a regular Cop in order to be less lilely to be CCd. Also with the knowledge of our "Masons" out there, then it's more believable for scum to shoot her.

Look at her actions instead of the Claim first, Mala.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #717 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:34 am

Post by Titus »

My endgame was to get shot as a PT cop. If I didn't, it suggests Molla's mason claim has more merit.

I never get mislynched without scum pushing me to save one of their own. I wasn't about to here. Better a scummy slot than me.

I want to look at the slot who voted Allomancer, Allomancer and geratim today. Geratim because opportunistic, the guy who voted Allomancer because that had a zero percent chance of happening and Allomancer in case of a bus/that person being right.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #718 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:36 am

Post by Titus »

In post 714, Malakittens wrote:I’m kinda liking bob rn as town

I haven’t decided on other people, but I’m going to do my reads based off engaging/current posts. I’m ducking terrible at forming reads from when I wasn’t apart of a game
These are good reads.

Don't like you voting me but it's not scummy for you to feel betrayed rn.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #719 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:38 am

Post by Titus »

In post 710, bob3141 wrote:

Least likely to be CCed and it forces scum to back off. Expressojet didn't which was anti-town as fuck, especially because he wasn't CCing.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #720 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:43 am

Post by iDanyboy »

In post 717, Titus wrote:My endgame was to get shot as a PT cop. If I didn't, it suggests Molla's mason claim has more merit.
I don't get this? How does your surviving suggest BB's claim has merit. I'm also surprised that neither you nor BB got shot, which points to you being scum. But I found Paragon's post's townie, so i'm not rushing to lynch you.
Titus
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Titus
She/her
Moon Walker
Moon Walker

Post Post #721 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 10:52 am

Post by Titus »

In post 720, iDanyboy wrote:
In post 717, Titus wrote:My endgame was to get shot as a PT cop. If I didn't, it suggests Molla's mason claim has more merit.
I don't get this? How does your surviving suggest BB's claim has merit. I'm also surprised that neither you nor BB got shot, which points to you being scum. But I found Paragon's post's townie, so i'm not rushing to lynch you.
Because a PT Cop gets a false positive on masons. If I suggest hey Danyboy has a PT and you're not scum, scum get a free mason. If I say Danyboy lacks a PT, they know you aren't a mason. If they didn't believe masons could exist, they shoot me as I am a straight up cop.
Show

GTKTitus Part 2
Titus Academy

Malakittens
Malakittens
Survivor
Malakittens
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #722 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:03 am

Post by Malakittens »

IDK, unless you have some alternative motive i haven’t seen you fake claim a role to get out of being lynched. Or have i just forgettenevery single game i have played with you.

In post 709, mavsfan41 wrote:
What was your end game here? By faking that claim, it’s unpredictable whether you would’ve out’ed the actual PT Cop via a counter-claimed and resulting in one of you lynched (too risky imo). That seems like a scum motivated plan. Also, to claim PT Cop, that would mean that you do believe BBmola’s mason claim to even perpetuate that fake claim (aka invalidates your 706 post). The only way I see this as being a pro-town claim is that you lied about lying about being PT cop which would make it pretty hard to claim later with any credibility.

Also, if they were your scumreads, don’t you think you could’ve gotten them lynched by putting forth your scum read case instead of via a fake claim? That fake claim seems only to prevent you from being lynched and not necessarily in your scum read being lynched (aka, you don’t care who gets lynched as long as its not you).

Personally there are so many questions around this. I don’t see town trying this as it seems very self destructive but scum would never be so nonchalant about it.

Personally, as of now, I think you did fake claim in an attempt to out the cop with you looking very likely to be the lynch. If you’re going down, you might as well uncover the cop while you’re at it. It makes more sense to me for scum!Titus to do this than town.

Vote: Titus
Like this post ^
In post 711, bob3141 wrote:Also titus why fake claim in the first place?

Not wanting to be lynched is quite a lousy exquse for as you claim to fake claim as town. Especially as deadline neared risking as happened us lynching one of our town pr. A lynch you infact hard pushed

I assume your vt if town. As you would have in fact claimed your role rather than coming up with a fake claim.
Also agree with this. The flash lynch actually made us lynch a power role.
In post 716, Bambi Jay wrote:Titus lying like me. I'm so proud of her.

Seriously though guys? If we look at it from a pure Town perspective, Titus claimed to be a PT Cop and not a regular Cop in order to be less lilely to be CCd. Also with the knowledge of our "Masons" out there, then it's more believable for scum to shoot her.

Look at her actions instead of the Claim first, Mala.
Ugh this post bothers me. I don’t see any town motivation for the lying. Her actions look survivalist which isn’t something i have seen town!titus do ever. Unless her game style has so drastically changed over 4 years.

I never get mislynched without scum pushing me to save one of their own. I wasn't about to here. Better a scummy slot than me.

I want to look at the slot who voted Allomancer, Allomancer and geratim today. Geratim because opportunistic, the guy who voted Allomancer because that had a zero percent chance of happening and Allomancer in case of a bus/that person being right.
Wait, what?
In post 718, Titus wrote:
In post 714, Malakittens wrote:I’m kinda liking bob rn as town

These are good reads.

Don't like you voting me but it's not scummy for you to feel betrayed rn.
Yes I feel betrayed right now. I really wanted you to be town with me, but nope. You have to go ahead and roll scum.
In post 719, Titus wrote:
In post 710, bob3141 wrote:

Least likely to be CCed and it forces scum to back off. Expressojet didn't which was anti-town as fuck, especially because he wasn't CCing.
IDK i can see a scum pt cop also in this scenario be an actual thing.

iDanyboy
iDanyboy
Goon
iDanyboy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #723 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:09 am

Post by iDanyboy »

In post 717, Titus wrote:I want to look at the slot who voted Allomancer, Allomancer and geratim today. Geratim because opportunistic, the guy who voted Allomancer because that had a zero percent chance of happening and Allomancer in case of a bus/that person being right.
Wait what? No one was voting Allo, and why do you keep doing these pre flip associations without even looking at the content. I also don't get how geratim was being opportunistic.
BBmolla
BBmolla
Open Book
BBmolla
Open Book
Open Book

Post Post #724 (ISO) » Wed Apr 08, 2020 11:17 am

Post by BBmolla »

I’m pretty content voting Titus but don’t want to hammer till we’re set

And I have no idea what the VC is so don’t wanna accidentally hammer
@thesupertriomusical on Instagram, come see it if you’re in LA area, I wrote it!

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”