Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #600 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:09 am

Post by Torque »

In post 524, Yshtola and Tataru wrote:Thinking about it now, I kind of don't trust Wonderful Deceit.

Ali couldn't read me in Team Mafia and swapped reads on me for waifu u pick.

Also kind of weird we haven't seen mastina post at all really.

hmmmm...

-Tataru
Why did you vote chemist if you don't necessarily trust Ali
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #601 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:12 am

Post by Torque »

In post 535, L and Light wrote:
In post 412, Torque wrote:
In post 273, Hiraki wrote:
In post 201, Wonderful Deceit wrote:and also so people know who they're talking to in their 1 way hoods.
I don't get the point of this. Maybe I'm revealing something about my role, maybe not. I genuinely don't know.

I also think pages 10 and 11 are why scum will single-handedly win this game with ease.
Does that mean you think the wagon was lead by scum, if so, who's wolfier on the wagon
~townread Torque from this~

snip

-Light
For real? That was such an easy question to ask for anybody lol

why was that villagery
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #602 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:16 am

Post by Torque »

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=80832&user_select[]=32643

Chemist hydra's ISO in magical girls, he's the wind head, he was scum there

If anything I think scum Chemist is much less IDGAF than town chemist
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #603 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 5:49 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

All hydras should die.
Pick one.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #604 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:05 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Hiraki can you reply to that question in ?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #605 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 6:37 am

Post by Hiraki »

Thanks for pointing that out. I am reading but I am not doing a good job of showing it.
In post 542, L and Light wrote:
In post 512, Hiraki wrote:Actually, upon re-read, I found my real vote. Kind of sheeping Natirisha but I'd like to go into it tomorrow (130 here). I'm not sold on YaT yet. I'm like 90% there and still on the tetering edge and I feel like if they flip scum, I'm just gonna hate mysellf a little more.

Vote: Norwegian
~Why do you believe that Natirisha's vote is in any way real or representative of an actual scum read, rather than just a joke, and why is your justification of your current vote that you are sheeping a naked vote from someone else?~

-Light
For your first question, I don't. I'm not townreading Natirisha either so I don't know what the point of your question here is. You can agree with something and not actually agree with the person's role.

I can justify my vote, I just need patience which I have and it's coming, I swear. You saw a little blip of it before - just ironically busy at home and I find this game hard to read and really analyze. I like this vote and I'd like to convince more people that it's a good vote too.
L and Light
L and Light
Goon
L and Light
Goon
Goon

Post Post #606 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:05 am

Post by L and Light »

In post 578, Wonderful Deceit wrote:
In post 577, Kerset wrote:Is it mastina catching up?
Yes
~keep the furrets. the power of furret power commands you~

-Light
L and Light
L and Light
Goon
L and Light
Goon
Goon

Post Post #607 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:10 am

Post by L and Light »

In post 589, Enter wrote:
In post 555, L and Light wrote:
In post 551, Kerset wrote:
In post 535, L and Light wrote: ~
You do realize that we were the first person on the wagon and it was an RvS vote, correct? We haven't "dodged" taking a stance on them, we
had no stance
because the vote, at least from my side of the head, is not indicative of a scumread from us
~

-Light
You are fine with the fact that your RVS vote contributes to L-2 wagon on person that you have no stance about. That is scum mindset. You hope for mislynch without getting your hands dirty. My whole point here is your opportunistic ignorance.
~
Why would either of us expect a wagon at L-2 to be carelessly quick hammered just a few IRL days into the game,
and added on to that, at the point of your post, neither of us had really been in thread very much other than just to chill, so we had no reads on basically any of the thread, nor any reason that we saw that it was necessary to change our votes.

You framing the lack of changing our vote in the context of both our ISO and the game as "opportunistic" and "ignorant" is opportunistic and does not feel like a real, logical claim to me.
~

-Light
The bolded is the only information in this post that really responds to the prod in any way that even slightly refutes the claims made. The rest of it either agrees with the argument made against you, or pushes back, blaming the accusor for your faults. This post is garbage and the fact that no one has picked this up or responded to this in any way yet is surprising to me.
~Yes, I very much am pushing back on Kerset for stating that leaving our vote on a person who was at L-2 is "opportunistic" given the context. As I stated in the post if you were to look carefully. And if you were to read further into Kerset's response to us, they gave no justification of the fact that we should have been worried about a quick hammer, except for that AFTER their vote, RCE said "I will quick hammer if put to L-1"

something that occurred post-vote is what Kerset used as justification, which shows a lack of proper justification and an opportunistic push within itself. Yes, our hydra left our vote on someone at L-2. that is objective fact.

The motivation applied to that action by Kerset, as "opportunistic ignorance" is opportunistic given, once again, the context and approach that we have taken. ~

-Light
L and Light
L and Light
Goon
L and Light
Goon
Goon

Post Post #608 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:15 am

Post by L and Light »

In post 590, Enter wrote:The way you excuse your shitty play with "we just want to chill, we didn't have reads on any one, and the fact that the wagon was at L-2 on a person we had no read on make it ok for us to leave our RVS vote there" is really bad.

And then you try and make it look like the claim against you is ridiculous and unfounded.
~I never said, "we just want to chill," I stated that, at the time of the wagon, neither me or my hydra partner had any active involvement in the thread, actively making reads and scum hunting. It was simply a day or so into the game itself, and we both felt like just relaxing upon entry, and not immediately start trying to game solve. This does not imply that we are going to "chill" or "not read anyone" for the rest of the game. It is not "shitty play" to simply attempt and enjoy the game for the first 24 hours of day 1, instead of going full out try hard mode, which is no fun at all, and there is simply no reason to try hard that early in the game.

The claim against us is ridiculous, and I am showing how it looks with all the evidence put on the table. They are calling us out for being OPPORTUNISTIC about leaving a vote on someone at L-2, with no understanding or realization of the thread-state itself, which takes away any foundation that their read has. ~

-Light
L and Light
L and Light
Goon
L and Light
Goon
Goon

Post Post #609 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:20 am

Post by L and Light »

In post 591, Enter wrote:
In post 397, L and Light wrote:
In post 378, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I don't think i've seen Alisae get so defensive when attacked like that. They seemed to be a bit taken back by Enter's sudden aggressiveness.
~by defensive what exactly do you mean
I know I've seen Ali push back hard and aggressively when they get pushed

also is being defensive AI in your opinion, if you've never seen it before?

-Light
This, for example, is a post that you made only a couple posts before Kerset voted for you where you seem to be defending Ali, but your vote is maintained there.

Yet, when pushed, your excuse is not that you didn't know your vote was there, but instead that you weren't actually playing the game, you were just chilling, you didn't expect anyone to get lynched. When pushed, your response is that the person pushing you is being scummy.
~I am not of the same mind as my partner. As of now, we have not communicated much, and frankly, I had no idea where our vote was, if our vote was anywhere, nor did I have any reads at the time of posting that MADE ME want to vote someone. I am not going to "take away" a vote that at the time of me being in thread, I didn't know was there.

was I ignorant of my hydra's vote? Yes, perhaps I was ignorant. Is it wolfy, or unexpected, that I would NOT change a vote that I am ignorant of? no, and framing it as such in an "opportunistic" mindset is the issue here. Yes, after the fact of being pushed, and discussing a bit with my hydra partner, I did realize the vote was there, which is why it is not the "ignorant" part that I am pushing back on, but rather the claim of being "opportunistic"

I also was not worried about the vote count, for the reason that I'm not worried about a quick hammer. If there was fear of a quick hammer, I would expect there to be some commotion in the thread about people taking off votes and/or SPECIFIC requests to take off votes; and yet, there was nothing.

So, Ignorant? Perhaps. Framing it as opportunistic? no.

-Light
L and Light
L and Light
Goon
L and Light
Goon
Goon

Post Post #610 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:25 am

Post by L and Light »

In post 594, Enter wrote:To be honest, I get the hesitation around Chemist, but you'll have to forgive me for not caring if a player who isn't going to play and won't replace out expects to make it anywhere. The worst and most disgusting way to lose is to someone who didn't play at all.
In post 597, Enter wrote:I've only played w/ him once before but I haven't seen him put in effort yet.

~You think that after simply playing with Chemist once you have a good idea of the amount of effort chemist will/is willing to put into a game is indicative of the effort of every game? Given the confidence of the first post, you seem like you have knowledge of Chemist's meta, confidently stating "IF a player who isn't going to play and won't replace out expects to make it anywhere"

People play differently in different games, and having only one game of experience of someone should not be enough for you to obtain such "confident" meta on someone.

One game is not a productive use of evidence with someone like chemist, who probably has 90+ games under his belt. ~

-Light
L and Light
L and Light
Goon
L and Light
Goon
Goon

Post Post #611 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:27 am

Post by L and Light »

In post 601, Torque wrote:
In post 535, L and Light wrote:
In post 412, Torque wrote:
In post 273, Hiraki wrote:
In post 201, Wonderful Deceit wrote:and also so people know who they're talking to in their 1 way hoods.
I don't get the point of this. Maybe I'm revealing something about my role, maybe not. I genuinely don't know.

I also think pages 10 and 11 are why scum will single-handedly win this game with ease.
Does that mean you think the wagon was lead by scum, if so, who's wolfier on the wagon
~townread Torque from this~

snip

-Light
For real? That was such an easy question to ask for anybody lol

why was that villagery
~Call it gut, I just think that responding to this, specifically the bolded part in the original quote, which is a fairly controversial mindset to have, and responding to it with a question digging for reads and specific examples of who, in this case, Hiraki thinks is scummy, and exactly in which order, feels like a towny mindset of you probing for information. ~

-Light
L and Light
L and Light
Goon
L and Light
Goon
Goon

Post Post #612 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:34 am

Post by L and Light »

In post 605, Hiraki wrote:Thanks for pointing that out. I am reading but I am not doing a good job of showing it.
In post 542, L and Light wrote:
In post 512, Hiraki wrote:Actually, upon re-read, I found my real vote. Kind of sheeping Natirisha but I'd like to go into it tomorrow (130 here). I'm not sold on YaT yet. I'm like 90% there and still on the tetering edge and I feel like if they flip scum, I'm just gonna hate mysellf a little more.

Vote: Norwegian
~Why do you believe that Natirisha's vote is in any way real or representative of an actual scum read, rather than just a joke, and why is your justification of your current vote that you are sheeping a naked vote from someone else?~

-Light
For your first question, I don't. I'm not townreading Natirisha either so I don't know what the point of your question here is. You can agree with something and not actually agree with the person's role.

I can justify my vote, I just need patience which I have and it's coming, I swear. You saw a little blip of it before - just ironically busy at home and I find this game hard to read and really analyze. I like this vote and I'd like to convince more people that it's a good vote too.
~The point of my question is analyzing specifically why you stated, " Kind of sheeping Natirisha"
if you are completely disregarding Natirisha's vote as real or a scum read, and further, not town reading Natirisha, what caused you to say that? If you were to express that you have a read on Norwee thinking that he is scum, why would you not just say, "I think Norwee is scum, justification will come later, but im leaving a vote here" or something to that extent.

I totally understand needing extra time to add justification, especially when we have 14 days in day(even though I hope we don't use them all) there is plenty of time. But one thing I will mention, if you "can agree with something and not actually agree with the person's role," which is indeed a philosophy I agree with, I am just curious about your choice of wording and why you specifically mentioned sheeping Natirisha instead of attempting to create your own read and state that you have an "original" read on Norwee.

So it is less about the action that you took, and more about the mindset you were going through when you posted "I'm sheeping Natirisha"
It could be a playstyle difference, it could be nitpicky, im just curious about your thoughts at the time. ~

-Light
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #613 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:37 am

Post by Hiraki »

In post 612, L and Light wrote:if you are completely disregarding Natirisha's vote as real or a scum read, and further, not town reading Natirisha, what caused you to say that? If you were to express that you have a read on Norwee thinking that he is scum, why would you not just say, "I think Norwee is scum, justification will come later, but im leaving a vote here" or something to that extent.
Natirisha's vote, regardless of its intent, made me look at Norwee a little harder. I kind of ignored that slot beforehand. Fair point, not really the best way of phrasing it.
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #614 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:38 am

Post by Hiraki »

If I'm being very honest, it made me take an even harder look at the wagon on Yshtola rather than Yshtola's action. I felt pretty fine with most other players (kind of speaking out of my ass here but I'd like to go into that later too so if this gets superceded, don't kill me) except for Norwee and then I started to look and I got even worse vibes than the ones I got before on how fast the wagon rose up.
L and Light
L and Light
Goon
L and Light
Goon
Goon

Post Post #615 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:40 am

Post by L and Light »

~Alright. I'm interested in seeing your future explanation on your Norwee read~

-Light
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #616 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 7:52 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 614, Hiraki wrote:I felt pretty fine with most other players (kind of speaking out of my ass here but I'd like to go into that later too so if this gets superceded, don't kill me) except for Norwee and then I started to look and I got even worse vibes than the ones I got before on how fast the wagon rose up.
You're fine with everyone that sheeped my reasoning for suspecting Yshtola. That's been made clear.
But what are these vibes? Can you explain?

- Bunno
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #617 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:18 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

Hi

I’m gonna try to reread the entire game to make up for my absence
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #618 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:42 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

In post 138, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Did i break the rules? Why is that a rule anyway.
Okay so

The original post disappeared or something but I think norwee is town for being not cautious about the picker thing
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Natirasha
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Natirasha
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #619 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:45 am

Post by Natirasha »

Reading is overrated go with your heart.
Natirasha is just a vestige, it's Contessa now.
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #620 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:49 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

My heart says I’ll have a better grasp on the game if I go over it again
GTKAS

Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #621 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:50 am

Post by Enter »

In post 607, L and Light wrote:~Yes, I very much am pushing back on Kerset for stating that leaving our vote on a person who was at L-2 is "opportunistic" given the context. As I stated in the post if you were to look carefully. And if you were to read further into Kerset's response to us, they gave no justification of the fact that we should have been worried about a quick hammer, except for that AFTER their vote, RCE said "I will quick hammer if put to L-1"
Nothing here is relevant to the argument made here except to show that you don't understand the argument made here.

something that occurred post-vote is what Kerset used as justification, which shows a lack of proper justification and an opportunistic push within itself. Yes, our hydra left our vote on someone at L-2. that is objective fact.

The motivation applied to that action by Kerset, as "opportunistic ignorance" is opportunistic given, once again, the context and approach that we have taken. ~

-Light
I don't think you understand that you're strengthening the argument against you. For you to argue that Kerset is being opportunistic by pointing out that you're being scummy, you admit that you're being scummy. Additionally, pointing out that people are doing scummy things isn't opportunistic, it's something town should do when they don't necessarily have a read on a person.
is cancelled. Apologies to all who signed up.[/color]
Enter
Enter
for the homies
Enter
for the homies
for the homies

Post Post #622 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:53 am

Post by Enter »

In post 608, L and Light wrote:
In post 590, Enter wrote:The way you excuse your shitty play with "we just want to chill, we didn't have reads on any one, and the fact that the wagon was at L-2 on a person we had no read on make it ok for us to leave our RVS vote there" is really bad.

And then you try and make it look like the claim against you is ridiculous and unfounded.
~I never said, "we just want to chill," I stated that, at the time of the wagon, neither me or my hydra partner had any active involvement in the thread, actively making reads and scum hunting.
We're gonna pretend you didn't make the post I quoted earlier, then?
It was simply a day or so into the game itself, and we both felt like just relaxing upon entry, and not immediately start trying to game solve. This does not imply that we are going to "chill" or "not read anyone" for the rest of the game.
Nobody's accusing you of being scum for these things.
It is not "shitty play" to simply attempt and enjoy the game for the first 24 hours of day 1, instead of going full out try hard mode, which is no fun at all, and there is simply no reason to try hard that early in the game.
No one is saying that this is shitty play, either.
The claim against us is ridiculous,
The claims you're saying are being made against you are ridiculous, but given the fact that no one but yourself is making those claims, this statement is a bit stupid.
and I am showing how it looks with all the evidence put on the table.
No, you're not.
They are calling us out for being OPPORTUNISTIC about leaving a vote on someone at L-2,
Yes, they are. And yes, it is.
with no understanding or realization of the thread-state itself, which takes away any foundation that their read has. ~

-Light
This is incorrect, and I have quoted evidence to the contrary.
is cancelled. Apologies to all who signed up.[/color]
Wonderful Deceit
Wonderful Deceit
Goon
Wonderful Deceit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #623 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:56 am

Post by Wonderful Deceit »

In post 593, Torque wrote:I think I can see why Ali says Chem isn't probing people or whatever and that makes him a wolf

I've only compared his ISO in the normal we just played and this game tho, this game's gamestate feels more boring than that other game probably plays a large part in how he's been acting differently. I doubt it's all that alignment indicative at this point.
The game is boring because no one wants to play it and scum aren't playing to try and keep it this way.
Wonderful Deceit
Wonderful Deceit
Goon
Wonderful Deceit
Goon
Goon

Post Post #624 (ISO) » Fri Apr 10, 2020 8:58 am

Post by Wonderful Deceit »

In post 599, Torque wrote:Chemist wagon gives me pause not because he's ML bait, but because his wagon has two of my scumreads, bitmap hydra and alisae hydra on it
ok so you and chemist are just scum together? Because your defense for him is literally "give him time" and that feels indicative of scum who doesn't want to bus.

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”