Blake X Yang
Goon
Blake X Yang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1875 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:20 am

Post by Blake X Yang »

Despair
! The person I'm determined to read better than everyone else!!

How do you feel about the idea that you've been a competing wagon for this entire dayphase? What does that say about town and scum? If anything?

-yang
Hydra of Blake Belladonna and Yang Xiao Long
egospray
egospray
Goon
egospray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1876 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:25 am

Post by egospray »

My point is that it's a dishonest scumread based off meta that I don't think is applicable.

Have you played ToS? Playing scum is completely different than forum mafia.

-gb
Secret Hydra of GeorgeBailey and Bugspray
Despair Night
Despair Night
Goon
Despair Night
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1877 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:28 am

Post by Despair Night »

In post 1876, egospray wrote:My point is that it's a dishonest scumread based off meta that I don't think is applicable.

Have you played ToS? Playing scum is completely different than forum mafia.

-gb
You're not explaining how that alone makes someone scum though. And I think that he was referring to ToS forums, not the actual game, which is basically the same thing as Mafia Scum / forum mafia.

~som
egospray
egospray
Goon
egospray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1878 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:33 am

Post by egospray »

In post 1877, Despair Night wrote:You're not explaining how that alone makes someone scum though
Giving fake townreads early is usually scum trait
In post 1877, Despair Night wrote:And I think that he was referring to ToS forums, not the actual game, which is basically the same thing as Mafia Scum / forum mafia.
Oh, well, uh, there goes my push.

So far they're still scumlean then. Looking through their ISO, they seem to barely push L&L, and keep trying meta Chemist. If that's the mistake I made, then I think Searchers is a better option then.

What do you think about Smol Might?

-gb
Despair Night
Despair Night
Goon
Despair Night
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1879 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:36 am

Post by Despair Night »

In post 1875, Blake X Yang wrote:
Despair

How do you feel about the idea that you've been a competing wagon for this entire dayphase? What does that say about town and scum? If anything?

-yang
I partly expected it but it probably stayed a bit too much for my liking, it usually falters fairly quickly. I think there can be opportunistic scum on it, I'm trying to sort George as of right now, I don't really know other people that voted me / I don't care at the moment. I did play with the intention of gauging reactions but it was mostly done for other people to analyse.

I think I'm overwhelmed by the wall posts out of more than 50% of the slots playing and I am looking to sort in a small group and seeing what the right lynch may be.

I have reasons to scum lean a lot of people and nobody's really doing anything townie though. Which is why I want to zero in on someone that might be scum, clear myself and move on. I don't know why but for some reason in this game my usual beacon approach didn't quite pay off for whatever reason, it actually demotivated me more than anything. I just want to move on to something else, there aren't any town blocks and I think that's messing up the way this thread is progressing.

There's people having some form of interest in all types of topics viewing different people, I think a much more narrow, mutual PoE is healthier right now.

Even right now I'm sensing that you are spending too much time with me, admittedly it could be because of your previous Fark point, but you're neither sorting my attackers nor defending me against them. You just kind of glaringly proclaim that I'm town and you ask me my thoughts when, if your town lean on me was actually genuine, you would've attempted to sort my attackers.

Nobody's doing anything extraordinarily townie, I would overestimate myself if I said I had anything more than 2 town leans and those not even having a really strong reasoning.

I don't even know what the number of scum might be. Is it 25% out of 34 or 25% out of 17, making it both heads being scum? If there are 17 different scum heads then lol, can we skip to D5 please.

~som
Mikoto and Kuroko
Mikoto and Kuroko
Goon
Mikoto and Kuroko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1880 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:37 am

Post by Mikoto and Kuroko »

Personally i'm convinced that egospray vs The Searchers is TvS based on how the egospray wagon developed

This is regardless of any of my other reads

-Farkran
Bitmap (Mikoto) & Farkran (Kuroko)
egospray
egospray
Goon
egospray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1881 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:39 am

Post by egospray »

Am I the T or the S

-gb
Blake X Yang
Blake X Yang
Goon
Blake X Yang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1882 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:40 am

Post by Blake X Yang »

In post 1717, Despair Night wrote:Uhhh, no? I don’t think Fark did that? Why?

~som
Just wondering if you think
Fark
or this hydra is misguided on the other.
In post 1718, Mikoto and Kuroko wrote:
In post 1714, Blake X Yang wrote:
In post 1711, Despair Night wrote:I think Feminist Blocc is town? Probably not going to die on that hill but the scum read on Searchers is easy to follow through. It actually doesn’t feel like the
typical scum that chooses their target for the day and lock on them.
They also have some sentences that I have trouble associating to scum mindset.

I guess it’s fine for now.

~som
I'll stop bombarding you with questions for now, but do you think
Fark
is doing the bolded?
This is what you are doing, if you haven't noticed - this line of questioning is loaded and it requires a very low effort on my ISO to see that you are not even my main scumread, i just think you are plausibly scum and would lynch you if there is interest, but right now i'd rather flip DA.

Egospray was also going to be a good lynch but i don't particularly like the last two votes cast there. Incidentally, @despair, why did you join a wagon with your scumread on egospray instead of DA?

-Farkran
You know, after nearly 2000 posts of providing content, you're still coming at this hydra with the basis of your scumread being that we even pushed you.

You didn't even wait or inquire why we thought this way about your slot. You just jumped on the most offensive and defensive approach you could take.

I gave you everything I had on my mind, and I interact with slots beyond you, and you still find reasons to scumpaint it and serve your narrative.

You won't even allow a conversation that doesn't require your immediate input.

Now, I genuinely think there's a good reason you flip scum. Does that satisfy you?

Back off this head, dude.

-yang
Despair Night
Despair Night
Goon
Despair Night
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1883 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:52 am

Post by Despair Night »

In post 1882, Blake X Yang wrote:Just wondering if you think Fark or this hydra is misguided on the other
Why not both?

This is not my opinion, but why do you expect me to find a scum in between you two?

~som
Mikoto and Kuroko
Mikoto and Kuroko
Goon
Mikoto and Kuroko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1884 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 1:57 am

In post 1881, egospray wrote:Am I the T or the S

-gb
I don't know. I've been leaning scum on you for the first ~30 pages give or take, but the recent repopulation on your wagon is something i don't particularly fancy. People were scumreading themselves just seconds before switching onto you and that's almost never a good sign. That said, if you are scum, it could still make sense. Currently i see you as:

1) a counterwagon to DA, whom i still scumread
2) lhf
3) plausible scum

Why do you think despair night is scum on your wagon?

-Farkran
Blake X Yang
Blake X Yang
Goon
Blake X Yang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1885 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:00 am

Post by Blake X Yang »

In post 1879, Despair Night wrote:
In post 1875, Blake X Yang wrote:
Despair

-yang
I partly expected it but it probably stayed a bit too much for my liking, it usually falters fairly quickly. I think there can be opportunistic scum on it, I'm trying to sort George as of right now, I don't really know other people that voted me / I don't care at the moment. I did play with the intention of gauging reactions but it was mostly done for other people to analyse.
Did other people's analysis stand out to you?

My view of
egospray
is that they haven't provided much of substance but have been fairly present throughout the game. I'd suspect the lack of votes there could be indicative of town-led pushes elsewhere if he's scum, but I'm not feeling it enough to vote there yet.
In post 1879, Despair Night wrote:I think I'm overwhelmed by the wall posts out of more than 50% of the slots playing and I am looking to sort in a small group and seeing what the right lynch may be.
What groups do you think you have the best grasp of having sorted, and what is your lynchpool?

I relate to this post a lot, I still want to get to
Titus/Smol/Latios/Feminist/Searcher/Spiffy
more but I'm trying to work
"smarter not harder"
as
Pops
had said.

As in, I'm prioritizing. People who are wagoned right now, I want the nuances of the votes there, and how I read the person in question.
In post 1879, Despair Night wrote:I have reasons to scum lean a lot of people and nobody's really doing anything townie though. Which is why I want to zero in on someone that might be scum, clear myself and move on. I don't know why but for some reason in this game my usual beacon approach didn't quite pay off for whatever reason, it actually demotivated me more than anything. I just want to move on to something else, there aren't any town blocks and I think that's messing up the way this thread is progressing.
If your beacon approach is the vote against
Spiffy
in , then I'll take a more critical view of it and read the nuances of it.

I think, if you were scum, you would have had better success in the results of casing
Spiffy
. This game has a high energy, high wall vibe and I think scum can get away with more pressure onto a specific wagon, so your lack of momentum makes more sense from town.
In post 1879, Despair Night wrote:There's people having some form of interest in all types of topics viewing different people, I think a much more narrow, mutual PoE is healthier right now.

Even right now I'm sensing that you are spending too much time with me, admittedly it could be because of your previous Fark point, but you're neither sorting my attackers nor defending me against them. You just kind of glaringly proclaim that I'm town and you ask me my thoughts when, if your town lean on me was actually genuine, you would've attempted to sort my attackers.
I wasn't sure of my townread on you until this post.
Blake
has not been nearly as sure about you possibly being town until recently.

So, I'm interacting with you the best way I know how to read some quickly and thoroughly, and go from there.
In post 1879, Despair Night wrote:Nobody's doing anything extraordinarily townie, I would overestimate myself if I said I had anything more than 2 town leans and those not even having a really strong reasoning.

I don't even know what the number of scum might be. Is it 25% out of 34 or 25% out of 17, making it both heads being scum? If there are 17 different scum heads then lol, can we skip to D5 please.

~som
Yeah, scum doesn't say this when they're in the threat of a lynch, at least not D1.

I'm against
Despair
being a lynch. I have a solid townread on him.

-yang

p-edit

Despair Night wrote:
In post 1882, Blake X Yang wrote:Just wondering if you think Fark or this hydra is misguided on the other
Why not both?

This is not my opinion, but why do you expect me to find a scum in between you two?

~som
Not an expectation, I admit that I'm completely biased in reading
Fark
because me - and I think
Blake
, not sure yet - are both trying to get breathing room from him and it's frustrating that he keeps painting what we do as a tunnel or scum-motivated interaction with others.

Fark
is relentless on this slot without actually pushing our lynch, and my other head who's had the longer and stronger scumread has a personality read and I have confidence in her, because I don't agree with
Fark's
approach as town here.

So, if you think we could both be misguided or misinterpreting something, I'd prefer to hear.
egospray
egospray
Goon
egospray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1886 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:06 am

Post by egospray »

In post 1884, Mikoto and Kuroko wrote:Why do you think despair night is scum on your wagon?
I don't think Despair is that Scummy, but Bug does. I think Despair is null right now. Only because I think he's sort of a driving force for inactive slots right now. But i'm a little queasy on his slot since Cappy made a really good point on the interaction between DA and DN.
In post 1519, Cappy wrote:This interaction looks so fake lol
It really does. Their whole fight about Vigging looks a lot like scum theatre. Although I'm townleaning DA, so that's tinfoil theory I guess.
das me.

-gb
Despair Night
Despair Night
Goon
Despair Night
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1887 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:15 am

Post by Despair Night »

In post 1886, egospray wrote:I don't think Despair is that Scummy, but Bug does.
In post 1696, egospray wrote:tbh id
policy lynch
depair night for being annoying but george
probably has better reads so i will allow his ego to bubble off while it is convenient for me
This doesn't really read like a scum read to me.

~som
Mikoto and Kuroko
Mikoto and Kuroko
Goon
Mikoto and Kuroko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1888 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:19 am

In post 1882, Blake X Yang wrote:
In post 1717, Despair Night wrote:Uhhh, no? I don’t think Fark did that? Why?

~som
Just wondering if you think
Fark
or this hydra is misguided on the other.
In post 1718, Mikoto and Kuroko wrote:
In post 1714, Blake X Yang wrote:
In post 1711, Despair Night wrote:I think Feminist Blocc is town? Probably not going to die on that hill but the scum read on Searchers is easy to follow through. It actually doesn’t feel like the
typical scum that chooses their target for the day and lock on them.
They also have some sentences that I have trouble associating to scum mindset.

I guess it’s fine for now.

~som
I'll stop bombarding you with questions for now, but do you think
Fark
is doing the bolded?
This is what you are doing, if you haven't noticed - this line of questioning is loaded and it requires a very low effort on my ISO to see that you are not even my main scumread, i just think you are plausibly scum and would lynch you if there is interest, but right now i'd rather flip DA.

Egospray was also going to be a good lynch but i don't particularly like the last two votes cast there. Incidentally, @despair, why did you join a wagon with your scumread on egospray instead of DA?

-Farkran
You know, after nearly 2000 posts of providing content, you're still coming at this hydra with the basis of your scumread being that we even pushed you.

You didn't even wait or inquire why we thought this way about your slot. You just jumped on the most offensive and defensive approach you could take.

I gave you everything I had on my mind, and I interact with slots beyond you, and you still find reasons to scumpaint it and serve your narrative.

You won't even allow a conversation that doesn't require your immediate input.

Now, I genuinely think there's a good reason you flip scum. Does that satisfy you?

Back off this head, dude.

-yang
To be honest with you specifically
Yang
, i think your approach to the game is way townier than Blake. I can see your tunnel being genuinely wrong town - you're fixated on what i do instead of why i do it, you accuse me of the exact same things you are guilty of, and this makes me think you do not realize how tunneled you are - you truly think you have found scum and want to push with all your might, which is a town thing to do and it gives me pause to reconsider every time i see the desire to be correct in your messages.

This is a redeeming quality for your slot, but what Blake says is different than what you say. Your (yang) reasons to scumread me are very surface level, and i can see that coming from a player who doesn't know me. I get that all the time. It is not true that i didn't ask you for reasons though, i have asked both of you to scumcase me, and i have specifically asked for your private notes on me for the exact purpose of understanding who and why started this scumread and for which reasons.

-Farkran

pedit: you should try to remove your bias and reread your push on me before we engage again, that i can agree with. You will notice that a lot of the things you accuse me of are wrong, or you are doing the same.
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1889 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:22 am

Post by GeorgeBailey »

In post 1887, Despair Night wrote:This doesn't really read like a scum read to me.
I think that was their cheeky way of saying they're still SRing you. They also admitted they were kinda lost so I think that's another cheeky way of saying they're still catching up.

As it Stands, I don't think you're the optimal lynch right now.

-gb
GeorgeBailey
egospray
egospray
Goon
egospray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1890 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:22 am

Post by egospray »

In post 1889, GeorgeBailey wrote:
In post 1887, Despair Night wrote:This doesn't really read like a scum read to me.
I think that was their cheeky way of saying they're still SRing you. They also admitted they were kinda lost so I think that's another cheeky way of saying they're still catching up.

As it Stands, I don't think you're the optimal lynch right now.

-gb
Blake X Yang
Blake X Yang
Goon
Blake X Yang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1891 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:28 am

Post by Blake X Yang »

Fark
, it's easy for you to say we're wrong and should reevaluate our push when you don't give us the same respect; I think this way because you judge our slot solely by our perspective to you off what was once one post and have only expanded to more because you misconstrue us. You're wrong on the individual assessments, both in accuracy and principle. I've already given you my answers to your proposal of
"potentially re-evaluating us"

Reread my posts if it hasn't stuck at this point.

-yang
Mikoto and Kuroko
Mikoto and Kuroko
Goon
Mikoto and Kuroko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1892 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:28 am

In post 1886, egospray wrote:
In post 1884, Mikoto and Kuroko wrote:Why do you think despair night is scum on your wagon?
I don't think Despair is that Scummy, but Bug does. I think Despair is null right now. Only because I think he's sort of a driving force for inactive slots right now. But i'm a little queasy on his slot since Cappy made a really good point on the interaction between DA and DN.
In post 1519, Cappy wrote:This interaction looks so fake lol
It really does. Their whole fight about Vigging looks a lot like scum theatre. Although I'm townleaning DA, so that's tinfoil theory I guess.

-gb
To clarify: do you think that DA vs DN could be SvS, or am i misinterpreting what you said about Cappy's post? I don't particularly see Despair as scum, but if i am wrong on the premise for which i townlean despair, i can see that exchange as distancing. This leads me to ask you though... why didn't you vote DA, if you think he can be scum? Why are you focusing your efforts on Smol Might as an alternative to DN?

To reiterate, we are now 3 days to deadline and no wagon ever reached more than L-5, the highest have historically been 1. Despair Night, 2. Disaster Artists 3. Egospray. I'm confident that at least one of those three must be scum, while the other two are bait/counters.

-Farkran
Mikoto and Kuroko
Mikoto and Kuroko
Goon
Mikoto and Kuroko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1893 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:37 am

In post 1891, Blake X Yang wrote:
Fark
, it's easy for you to say we're wrong and should reevaluate our push when you don't give us the same respect
(A)
; I think this way because you judge our slot solely by our perspective to you off what was once one post and have only expanded to more because you misconstrue us
(B)
. You're wrong on the individual assessments, both in accuracy and principle
(C)
. I've already given you my answers to your proposal of
"potentially re-evaluating us"

Reread my posts if it hasn't stuck at this point.
Yeah, this is exactly what i mean, yang.

A) You have never reconsidered me, instead going deeper in your tunnel based on my answers <- guilty of the same thing you're accusing me of
B) You misrepped or misinterpreted my posts a lot of times and i have called you out on that every single time <- guilty of the same thing you're accusing me of
C) The exact same thing i have been telling you ever since we started this 1v1. <- guilty of the same thing you're accusing me of

Can you see the pattern? I can definitely see Yang as tunneled town, just as Luna Fox was in my most recent normal, or Nancy in magireco. Blake on the other hand shouldn't be so blind to my arguments. The contrast between you and her, and your (both) reputation as good and popular players is what's making it difficult to me to sort you properly. I want to be careful about bopping you, but you're not making it easy.

Do you want breathing room from me? Engage with other people. Form more reads. Produce more content.

-Farkran
Blake X Yang
Blake X Yang
Goon
Blake X Yang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1894 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:42 am

Post by Blake X Yang »

I will be blunt with you so that maybe you don't have to see what angry Blake looks like, Farkran.

That is exactly what I have been attempting to do. You keep dragging me to this same topic over and over again.

If you want us to get off this topic, then stop forcing us to address it over and over again. Nobody except you wants this engagement to happen.

-Blake
Mikoto and Kuroko
Mikoto and Kuroko
Goon
Mikoto and Kuroko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1895 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 2:54 am

If you want ME to get off this topic, produce more content outside of this topic.

-Farkran
Cappy
Cappy
Goon
Cappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1896 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:08 am

Post by Cappy »

Hectic and Pink Ball
Blake X Yang
Blake X Yang
Goon
Blake X Yang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1897 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:09 am

Post by Blake X Yang »

And you accuse me of tunneling.

Pathetic.

-Blake
Cappy
Cappy
Goon
Cappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1898 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:17 am

Post by Cappy »

Hectic and Pink Ball
Blake X Yang
Blake X Yang
Goon
Blake X Yang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1899 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 3:22 am

Post by Blake X Yang »

I don't understand what that means, Hectic.

-Blake

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”