Equitable Androids
Equitable Androids
Goon
Equitable Androids
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1977 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:19 am

Post by Equitable Androids »

Hectic is really awesome for encouraging wholesomeness in a mafia game. Teamwork makes the dreamwork.
Gobbledygook and Titus
Equitable Androids
Equitable Androids
Goon
Equitable Androids
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1978 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:19 am

~Titus
Gobbledygook and Titus
Mikoto and Kuroko
Mikoto and Kuroko
Goon
Mikoto and Kuroko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1979 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:21 am

Post by Mikoto and Kuroko »

VOTE: Disaster artists
Bitmap (Mikoto) & Farkran (Kuroko)
Mikoto and Kuroko
Mikoto and Kuroko
Goon
Mikoto and Kuroko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1980 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:22 am

-Fark
Disaster Artists
Disaster Artists
Goon
Disaster Artists
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1981 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:22 am

Post by Disaster Artists »

@pops, I just want you to know I appreciate you. I have no idea what your alignment is this game but you're always fun to play with, even when you're doing a really dank meme that isn't working at all since almost no one is familiar with the source material you're alluding to. Also, I just want you to know that I forgive you for telling me you didn't like hydras for like two months and then signed up to hydra with Prism, although if you really just didn't want to hydra with me I wish you would have just said so :P

You're fresh, you're spicy, you don't potato as scum and you can give real effort as town. You don't ego push or scream that you're always right but I also wish you wouldn't be so hard on yourself for those games where you're wrong on some things. I frankly wish a lot more people on this site played with your fun mix of memes, effort, and capacity. I respect you immensely and hope you don't die because I'd like to play more events with you tomorrow :)

also

@pink ball, I don't want your money, thanks

-JC
we're hot and we do what we want

hydra of john cena and not john cena
The Searchers
The Searchers
Goon
The Searchers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1982 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:24 am

Post by The Searchers »

Pine is a really awesome discussion moderator. He's friendly and fair. He also does a lot of work in the background to handle reports evthough much of this doesn't manfiest itself. He's also fun to be around, and we don't give him (and the other moderators) enough credit for what they do.

~Ircher
Hydra of SirCakez and Ircher.
Despair Night
Despair Night
Goon
Despair Night
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1983 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:24 am

Post by Despair Night »

In post 1981, Disaster Artists wrote:
@pops, I just want you to know I appreciate you. I have no idea what your alignment is this game but you're always fun to play with, even when you're doing a really dank meme that isn't working at all since almost no one is familiar with the source material you're alluding to. Also, I just want you to know that I forgive you for telling me you didn't like hydras for like two months and then signed up to hydra with Prism, although if you really just didn't want to hydra with me I wish you would have just said so :P

You're fresh, you're spicy, you don't potato as scum and you can give real effort as town. You don't ego push or scream that you're always right but I also wish you wouldn't be so hard on yourself for those games where you're wrong on some things. I frankly wish a lot more people on this site played with your fun mix of memes, effort, and capacity. I respect you immensely and hope you don't die because I'd like to play more events with you tomorrow :)

also

@pink ball, I don't want your money, thanks

-JC
now w/w with pops

Mikoto and Kuroko
Mikoto and Kuroko
Goon
Mikoto and Kuroko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1984 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:24 am

In post 1972, The Searchers wrote:
In post 1962, Mikoto and Kuroko wrote:@Searchers, sorry i didn't pedit my previous post

I don't townread egospray, but your timing for switching on him was bad imo. If i get to think egospray is green, either by read or flip, i think i'd lynch you, but i need that info first. I am also fine lynching DA though, my shipped solve is still valid and the flip is informative enough.

-Farkran
What was bad about our switch? I mentioned how our DN vote was stale and not doing anything at that point. Ircher and I have disliked egospray for most of the game so ofc we'd join a wagon there.

SC
My issue was (and still is, tbh) with the timing and the wagon composition at the time of your switch, not your progression

-Farkran
Disaster Artists
Disaster Artists
Goon
Disaster Artists
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1985 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:26 am

In post 1983, Despair Night wrote:now w/w with pops
Wow insomnia you really do want to die don't you?

-JC

Despair Night
Despair Night
Goon
Despair Night
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1986 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:27 am

Post by Despair Night »

I would very much enjoy being liberated from having to sort 34 heads assuming this is a 17 head scum team yes

~som
The Searchers
The Searchers
Goon
The Searchers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1987 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:28 am

Post by The Searchers »

I appreciate Spiffeh for always being super friendly and funny and awesome to play with. He's a super good player too. I am sad he's scum this game :(
I also appreciate Firebringer for being one of the most consistently bonkers and fun people on site.
I also appreciate Tammy/Nacho for being awesome players and an awesome hydra and being cool people even when they're scum.
I also appreciate Titus for always being willing to replace in and be the hero, and for also being really fun to play with and welcoming to everyone.
And I appreciate Ircher for hydraing with me and accepting my constant dissonance and wildness.

SC
Despair Night
Despair Night
Goon
Despair Night
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1988 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:29 am

Post by Despair Night »

This whole page is going to fuck me sorting everyone.

~som
The Searchers
The Searchers
Goon
The Searchers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1989 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:30 am

Post by The Searchers »

In post 1984, Mikoto and Kuroko wrote:
In post 1972, The Searchers wrote:
In post 1962, Mikoto and Kuroko wrote:@Searchers, sorry i didn't pedit my previous post

I don't townread egospray, but your timing for switching on him was bad imo. If i get to think egospray is green, either by read or flip, i think i'd lynch you, but i need that info first. I am also fine lynching DA though, my shipped solve is still valid and the flip is informative enough.

-Farkran
What was bad about our switch? I mentioned how our DN vote was stale and not doing anything at that point. Ircher and I have disliked egospray for most of the game so ofc we'd join a wagon there.

SC
My issue was (and still is, tbh) with the timing and the wagon composition at the time of your switch, not your progression

-Farkran
Well then there's not much I can say to that

SC
Disaster Artists
Disaster Artists
Goon
Disaster Artists
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1990 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:31 am

In post 1986, Despair Night wrote:I would very much enjoy being liberated from having to sort 34 heads assuming this is a 17 head scum team yes

~som
See this is what I thought you would say the first time

What was baffling to me was why you weren't thrilled when I said I was going to shoot you

-JC

Despair Night
Despair Night
Goon
Despair Night
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1991 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:33 am

Post by Despair Night »

Me getting shot by you is off-putting idk.

~som
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
He/Him
GeorgeBailey
GeorgeBailey
Pronoun: He/Him

Post Post #1992 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:35 am

Post by GeorgeBailey »

Ay Daitisi, I know you probably wont read this but thanks a lot for all your help modding my first game! I honestly would have been lost. Your friendly demeanor and humour is one of the few reasons I log on every day. Also thanks for putting up with my Artbreeder stuff lmao.

-gb
GeorgeBailey
egospray
egospray
Goon
egospray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1993 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:36 am

Post by egospray »

In post 1992, GeorgeBailey wrote:
Ay Daitisi, I know you probably wont read this but thanks a lot for all your help modding my first game! I honestly would have been lost. Your friendly demeanor and humour is one of the few reasons I log on every day. Also thanks for putting up with my Artbreeder stuff lmao.

-gb
I got so emotional I hydra slipped

-gb
Secret Hydra of GeorgeBailey and Bugspray
Cappy
Cappy
Goon
Cappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1994 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:44 am

Post by Cappy »

Hectic and Pink Ball
Mikoto and Kuroko
Mikoto and Kuroko
Goon
Mikoto and Kuroko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1995 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:46 am

I guess i can contribute until page 80 lasts, this looks like a good thing to do even if we had nothing to gain from it

I will still consider Alyssa, Taly and Krazy to be my friends when this game is over, regardless of our alignments. Games are but a short parenthesis in our lives, and i respect competitiveness when i see it

Hectic is a nice player to have around, he's never mad or toxic around people and has a playstyle that makes the thread feel better

Popsofctown will always be my not-so-secret, unrequited love on ms. I like her playstyle and writing abilities and the attention she puts into details. She is severe, but also impartial to everyone, and that's not easy to be consistent on throughout life difficulties

Prism is a fearsome player that earned my respect in a way that very few other people had in the past. He was THE thorn in my side in undertale, here it's way easier to consider him a friend and a respectable voice to listen to
Cappy
Cappy
Goon
Cappy
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1996 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 7:56 am

Post by Cappy »

Shoutout to Chemist, 'cause even when this game sometimes gets the worst out of everyone and it can get really heated, he remains calm and tries to have a constant positive attitude overall. He's humble, he knows how capable he is and doesn't try to dominate the thread 'cause he's a team player. It's really nice to have him around.

- Silver Bullet
Hectic and Pink Ball
Equitable Androids
Equitable Androids
Goon
Equitable Androids
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1997 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:12 am

Now, you all get to die under the crushing weight of this wall. :P
In post 367, Mikoto and Kuroko wrote:TOWN
Latias and Latios (Chemist1422 and Gamma Emerald)
Cappy (Hectic and Pink Ball)
Smol Might (Eragon and Shadowlesscloud)
Spiffybringer (Spiffeh and Firebringer)
Feminist Blocc (Datisi and Ausuka)
The Searchers (SirCakez and Ircher)
Black Hole Defection (popsofctown and Prism)
Disaster Artists (John Cena and DeathRowKitty)
--- NULL LINE ---
Blake x Yang (Alyssa the Lamb and Taly)
Imperium (Nachomamma8 and Tammy)
Equitable Androids (Gobbledygook and Titus)
NL (GuyInFreezer and MariaR)
Despair Night (JunkoChan and insomnia)
Unapologetically Foxy (Pine and xofelf)
Flavortown (Dr Easy Bake and Flavor Leaf)
Egospray (bugspray and GeorgeBailey)
SCUM
Why do you have the Latios and Latias hydra as your strongest town read? Why do you have egospray as your strongest scumread?

- Beep
In post 368, The Searchers wrote:Mikoto and Kuroko: 91 is a decent entrance, but it does give off the newer player vibe. (A bit too cordial, etc.) 122 has the same vibe as the entrance post. 127 is a good vote. 129 is a bit of a copout though.
Why is 129 a bit of a copout?

- Boop
In post 368, The Searchers wrote:Latias and Latios (+40%): A little bit of gut with a hint of meta sprinkled in.
What is the meta that you're referencing here?

- Beep
In post 368, The Searchers wrote:Dispair Night (-40%): 49 is a poor first impression. 123 is obnoxious, and it is something I can see scum doing.

Disaster Artists (-47%): 70 is something scum would say. 79 strikes me poorly as well. Too buddy-buddy for my tastes. Despite what they say, 181 *is* overly pedantic.
Why are these shitposts in particular any worse than the other shitposts people had made up until this point?

- Boop
In post 368, The Searchers wrote:Feminist Blocc (+3%): Feels townish, though Disaster Artists' lightheartedness around this slot is worrying.
Why would scum be lighthearteded around their buddy this early?

- Beep
In post 368, The Searchers wrote:Blake X Yang (+1%): 126 is a good point, but it's negated by the fact they didn't do anything to redirect the conversation. Their reads worry me though as they are basically the opposite of mine.
Do you normally have similar reads to Taly and Alyssa?

- Boop
In post 381, Black Hole Defection wrote:I spent awhile last night contemplating how I would have chosen Disaster Artist's #56/#57 to shove on. I decided to wait to see what happened from your posts instead.
Why those two posts by Disaster Artist?

- Beep
In post 392, Black Hole Defection wrote:I spent an hour making

and as a bonus this:

instead of making lunch only to lose anyway

Now I'm salty AND hungry and Hectic will pay for this

-Prism
I voted for your second one!

- Boop
In post 406, The Searchers wrote:Both Spiffeh and Fire are playing to their metas
Not town or scum, just their usual

SC
So how does that give you good vibes overall for the slot? If it is NAI, and you know it is NAI, how can you feel good about it?

- Beep
In post 409, Mikoto and Kuroko wrote:Assuming the post restriction is real, i think hectic is efforting to convey a lot of content to the thread, i wouldn't expect to see that if he was scum.
I agree with this. In the event I wasn't feeling Hectic as town, but after thinking on it for a few days I think it is more likely Hectic is town.

- Boop
In post 413, Disaster Artists wrote:What was your account in Undertale-S?

-JC
Why does this matter?

- Beep

Page 17 has reinforced that Smol Might is literally doing nothing.
In post 435, Smol Might wrote:
In post 430, The Searchers wrote:
In post 426, Smol Might wrote:Notice: Post Restrictions are not restricted to town and can also be faked

-J
Ancient news
And yet there was someone trying to lock town them for it

-J
At the time, what was your opinion on Cappy then?

- Boop
In post 441, Black Hole Defection wrote:At first I read this and said "Wow, bold from Gamma considering how many games he's watched me steamroll."
How much experience do you have with Gamma? I don't think I have seen you on this site the last year or so.

- Beep
In post 444, The Searchers wrote: not really AI from Imperium
It felt fake to me, but I haven't played with Tammy to know if that is how she normally posts or not (assuming that was Tammy).

- Jeep
In post 453, Mikoto and Kuroko wrote:Also i'm leaving bitmap in control for the US prime timezone, 1.30 am here and i'm sleeping, see ya
Honestly surprised Bitmap isn't crapposting more often here. Is there a reason for that?

- Boop
In post 454, Imperium wrote:If this is Ircher, I'm raising a big huge eyebrow in your direction.
Why?

- Beep
In post 459, Imperium wrote:Anyway if this is Ircher, he's trying to claim some kind of understanding about how I play, which would mean that there's no way he doesn't like my opening posts. People who don't know me usually hate my opening posts whereas people who do know me, probably still hate my opening posts, but know that's just me and ignore it. So if it's ircher then the two reactions make no sense and that's a problem.
:? Can you help me understand this...? If people hate your opening posts regardless of whether or not they know you, why is it a problem that Ircher hates your opening post?
Do you know why people are predisposed to hate your opening posts?

- Beep
In post 465, egospray wrote:Hectic is good boi, I can bet my life on it

-gb
no, that's pure boi! Why haven't you really scumhunted by this point?

- Boop
In post 466, Disaster Artists wrote:So titus is usually the day 1 lynch here right? :3

-JC
Erm what?

- Beep
In post 473, Disaster Artists wrote:
In post 472, Flavortown wrote:Tammy is the only older player that I’m like “Damn, that Tam gonna catch me like Wham!!”

~Ferrari
why does this read like it was meant for scum pt lol?

-JC
Flavor only scumslips between private PTs, not PTs and the game thread. :P

- Boop
In post 490, Flavortown wrote:
In post 488, Unapologetically Foxy wrote:Okay, so I haven't read anything yet. What's there to know?

-Tree
They’re still small talkin’. Nothing to see here yet.

~Ferrari
Bad! You're letting the Rick Dalton slip.

- Beep
In post 491, Disaster Artists wrote:You need to redeem your slot, Tree. Xofelf is lovely but also lowkey scummy so its up to you to townspew

-JC
What did you find scummy about Xofelf?

- Boop
In post 495, Flavortown wrote:I like the tree. They’re my first town read.

~FordVsFierri
Based on what exactly? Pretty sure Pine had one post at this point in time.

- Boop
In post 554, Superb Subtlety wrote:Also Tammy will recieve a penalty!
Tammy are you allowed to talk about the penalty?

- Beep
In post 564, Flavortown wrote:WAIT JUST ONE DAMN MOMENT

This Cena hydra pushed me for stating that I was just sniping in to /in, however they were proven incorrect because they thought Bakester was Ferrari.

However, Pops legit did do that, and not only that, but she won, yet nothing said over there?

SUSPICION ACTIVATED!!!

~Ferrari
Oh cluck does this mean FL is town? :shifty:

- Boop
In post 570, Flavortown wrote:Oh wow, scummy post by Black Hole
Could you explain this? I am reading and rereading that post and only coming away with the fact that Pops has decided to pick the most annoying PR yet.

- Beep
In post 574, Flavortown wrote:VOTE: Disaster Artists

I’ll make it so you don’t have to explain yourself, and you can just coast OMGUS.

Your vote based on your reasonings were retroactively cancelling your previous vote out.
Hmm yeah this feels like town!FL. Somehow being in a hydra made him more measured and his posts actually readable.

- Boop

Told ya you'd all be crushed under the weight of this thing. ;)
Gobbledygook and Titus
Equitable Androids
Equitable Androids
Goon
Equitable Androids
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1998 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:16 am

I do apologize for the walls, but I think fewer, but longer walls is pretty more healthy for the game overall

- Sloop
Gobbledygook and Titus
The Searchers
The Searchers
Goon
The Searchers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1999 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:18 am

Post by The Searchers »

Thank you SirCakez for being one of the first moderators that I met on this site. Your games have always been interesting, and I think it's partly due to you that I stuck around this site.

Hectic, I really appreciate your playstyle. Even though I've played very few games with you, you've already made a large impact. Your playstyle is entertaining, and it reminds us all that mafia is a game.

~Ircher

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”