Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #750 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:24 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Egix96 is worth a read in light of Zantetsu-scum.

His contributions yesterday were essentially:

AM - Discuss reads with Zantetsu (Zant is the only person he talks to about anything serious)
PM - Bandwagon Proffi

He did note that although voting for Proffi, he thought Anotora was more likely to be scum (although little evidence of that from his posts).
Show
2020 Stats - 31 completed games:

Survived to the end and won - 11
Nightkilled - 10
Survived to the end and lost - 6
Day-elimmed by majority - 4

winrate as scum: 78%
winrate as town: 55%
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #751 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:26 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I do believe Egix96 has a habit of being rather useless as both alignments. But there is no reason to townread him in this particular game as far as i can tell, so he is definitely low in the PoE list.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #752 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:27 am

Post by Battle Mage »

Can someone explain the Mod error thing to me? Like, if the Mod made an error, does that mean Una is confirmed town? and Luca-72offsuit confirmed neighbours? :shifty:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #753 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:28 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Having mulled things over, i'd rather follow a guilty made by someone i trust rather than my own scumread off of Una.
VOTE: Zantetsu
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #754 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:31 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 722, Looker wrote: [*]@Battle Mage: I have no way to prove that I didn't.
  • Also, does meta mean 'read' to you or are you actually looking at some of my old games?
I read a bunch of your old games... :lol:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #755 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:33 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 752, Battle Mage wrote:Can someone explain the Mod error thing to me? Like, if the Mod made an error, does that mean Una is confirmed town? and Luca-72offsuit confirmed neighbours? :shifty:
I don't see how this really confirms anything about Una's alignment. Although there is the argument being raised that this is too stupid of a strategy for scum!Una to do. Personally i'm not really townreading Una based off that. Regarding Luca, assuming Una's only claim on Luca being guilty is that he is "not VT" then that is definitely not convincing enough for me.
It does seem silly that Luca/72 would confirm being neighbors if they are both scum. So i'm not going to question the neighbor claim, but whether or not they are both town neighbors is up to debate.

- Bunno
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #756 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:39 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 690, 72offsuit wrote: BM I have lower, as null - felt townie during the day but the early hammer was bad and
denied me posting my reads and getting reaction to my reads from others
In post 697, 72offsuit wrote:Null
BM
621 - Scummy post and vote. Early hammer
denied me posting my reads and getting reaction to my reads from others
Ok I get the hint! But it was hardly an early hammer, and based on how you'd played on Day 1, I don't think you really believe I was scummy for hammering before you could post your reads. :lol:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #757 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 8:43 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 753, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Having mulled things over, i'd rather follow a guilty made by someone i trust rather than my own scumread off of Una.
VOTE: Zantetsu
Aww shucks man... <3
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Zantetsu
Zantetsu
Goon
Zantetsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #758 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:33 am

Post by Zantetsu »

In post 740, Battle Mage wrote:Ok well with that somewhat clarified, and in the spirit of the day, I'm claiming as well :lol:
Nothing has been clarified. But nice job trying to pick your moment for this bs claim.
I'm a '
PT Cop
', which means I can investigate people and find out if they are in private threads (which presumably is because we have neighbours and scum).
What a convenient role for you to claim, given that it suddenly has the same effect as a cop given the fact that a neighborhood was just revealed.
Last night I investigated Zantetsu and he came up positive. Given the claims and his reaction seems pretty unlikely he is a neighbour/mason, so he must be scum.
This is complete bs. I could not possibly have come up positive in an investigation by a PT Cop. I am not in any private threads.

VOTE: Battle Mage
Zantetsu
Zantetsu
Goon
Zantetsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #759 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:37 am

Post by Zantetsu »

Jesus Norwegian don't you see how Battle Mage is trying to pocket you here?

He goes from "Now that this is somewhat clarified" in justifying this bs claim to "Can someone explain the Mod error thing to me? Like, if the Mod made an error, does that mean Una is confirmed town? and Luca-72offsuit confirmed neighbours?". Clearly he is just throwing out whatever sentiment he thinks will justify his actions.

I dunno, maybe he is just reaction testing but ... jesus. This game.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #760 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Zantetsu. If BM is lying. He’ll be lynched tommorow. What is the reason for BM to fake claim a guilty on you if he dies tommorow assuming you flip town?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #761 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Like yeah, it buys scum an extra day. But he get’s outed as scum and people can use that association to find the next scums. The only plausible explanation i can see is that he fake claims to protect someone else being wagoned, but wouldn’t that also become apparent if he was exposed?
I just don’t see what scum!Battle Mage would gain from faking a guilty on you at this stage of the game. And you’ve even made it clear that you’re claiming no PT’s on your person. So explain that result then?

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #762 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:47 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I also find this: "He is pocketing you, Norwee" a weird stance to have. I think you’re just desperate to discredit his claim seeing as there is no real way out of this. Because neighbors already claimed, and having a traffic PT makes sense in a setup with a hood.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #763 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:48 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

So yeah, sorry bud. But you’re mafia.
Vote Zantetsu.

- Bunno
Zantetsu
Zantetsu
Goon
Zantetsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #764 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:56 am

Post by Zantetsu »

In post 760, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Zantetsu. If BM is lying. He’ll be lynched tommorow. What is the reason for BM to fake claim a guilty on you if he dies tommorow assuming you flip town?
I agree it's not a good play for scum.

If Una or Luck is scum then he could be trying to protect his scum buddy by diverting from that issue. That does explain the timing and the fake "now that this is somewhat clarified".
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #765 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:59 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 764, Zantetsu wrote:If Una or Luck is scum then he could be trying to protect his scum buddy by diverting from that issue.
Who do you think it is then, assuming this is the case?

- Bunno
Riabi
Riabi
Goon
Riabi
Goon
Goon

Post Post #766 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 9:59 am

Post by Riabi »

Norwe does make a good point, Im not seeing a lot of upside from a fake claim from BM at this point....

That said, I definitely bumped on the post when I read it, and something about it definitely feels off.

BM, is there any chance you have any corroborating evidence? Like, any chance you breadcrumbed your role or anything like that?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #767 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:02 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

If BM is scum, then there is definitely something much deeper and really shady that is going on.
If he is town then the game should be rather simple though.

- Bunno
Zantetsu
Zantetsu
Goon
Zantetsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #768 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:04 am

Post by Zantetsu »

In post 762, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I also find this: "He is pocketing you, Norwee" a weird stance to have. I think you’re just desperate to discredit his claim seeing as there is no real way out of this. Because neighbors already claimed, and having a traffic PT makes sense in a setup with a hood.
It would be a weird stance if it wasn't true. I mean it's right there in front of you.
Zantetsu
Zantetsu
Goon
Zantetsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #769 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:06 am

Post by Zantetsu »

In post 765, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 764, Zantetsu wrote:If Una or Luck is scum then he could be trying to protect his scum buddy by diverting from that issue.
Who do you think it is then, assuming this is the case?
Well like I said it seems like an impossible choice but I would have to go with Una. Because if it's Luca, then as per my previous posts it means that 72 is scum too. Which means that all three of them have basically outed themselves. Which is impossibly bad scum play.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #770 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:06 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I was pushed as scum by both Battle Mage and Una on day 1, yet now Battle Mage is apparently so eager to pocket me?
Well i'm honored if nothing else.

- Bunno
Zantetsu
Zantetsu
Goon
Zantetsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #771 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:09 am

Post by Zantetsu »

In post 770, NorwegianboyEE wrote:I was pushed as scum by both Battle Mage and Una on day 1, yet now Battle Mage is apparently so eager to pocket me?
Well i'm honored if nothing else.
How do you explain his 180 on you then?
Zantetsu
Zantetsu
Goon
Zantetsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #772 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:10 am

Post by Zantetsu »

In post 767, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If he is town then the game should be rather simple though.
How so?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #773 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:11 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 771, Zantetsu wrote:How do you explain his 180 on you then?
Beats me, why don't you ask him yourself?
In post 772, Zantetsu wrote:
In post 767, NorwegianboyEE wrote:If he is town then the game should be rather simple though.
How so?
Because that means we lynch you, because you are scum.

- Bunno
Battle Mage
Battle Mage
Jester
Battle Mage
Jester
Jester

Post Post #774 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:15 am

Post by Battle Mage »

In post 766, Riabi wrote:Norwe does make a good point, Im not seeing a lot of upside from a fake claim from BM at this point....

That said, I definitely bumped on the post when I read it, and something about it definitely feels off.

BM, is there any chance you have any corroborating evidence? Like, any chance you breadcrumbed your role or anything like that?
Nah not much corroborating evidence. It's a subtle difference, but I did use a higher than usual amount of cop emojis (normally I'm a bit more judicious with them). And when Una claimed, I asked if he was claiming "a cop" rather than "the cop" because I knew I was also an investigative role. :cop:

Had to keep it a bit subtle with Zant-scum shamelessly rolefishing on Day 1... :lol:
Show

Nightkilled - 10

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”