Spiffybringer
Spiffybringer
Goon
Spiffybringer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2100 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:47 am

Post by Spiffybringer »

Hmmmmmm rereading Smol Might's earlier content and I don't think it's as bad as I remember?

Not great, but not horrible either

I think I like Eragon and dislike Shadowlesscloud

~Spiffy
Hydra of Spiffeh and Firebringer
egospray
egospray
Goon
egospray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2101 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:48 am

Post by egospray »

Sorry sorry, I mix up heads very easily. I'm not used to playing with Hydras.

-gb
Secret Hydra of GeorgeBailey and Bugspray
Spiffybringer
Spiffybringer
Goon
Spiffybringer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2102 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:49 am

Post by Spiffybringer »

Something I really hate is the bullshit back and forth between the heads about signing their posts

But Eragon's early actual game content isn't too bad

~Spify
Superb Subtlety
Superb Subtlety
Goon
Superb Subtlety
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2103 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:49 am

Post by Superb Subtlety »

Unapologetically Foxy and Smol Might are being prodded.

Please announce V/LA for more than 48 hours inactivity!
And put up flags. You can do this by going to the UCP --> Vacation/Limited Access tab.
Those are very helpful for us!

Love, Ali + Jjh
Alisae and jjh927 do the hydra thing!
Mikoto and Kuroko
Mikoto and Kuroko
Goon
Mikoto and Kuroko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2104 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:52 am

Post by Mikoto and Kuroko »

Spoiler: DA 2067
In post 2067, Disaster Artists wrote:Mikoto and Kuroko

This is a kinda technical slot since DRK early on liked Farkran's confidence (I did not) and this was actually one of our first points of dissonance in the PT. I don't like talking about hydra dissonance in thread because DRK's reads and my own are constantly evolving, she's been happy to let me handle the main thread, and insofar as I felt compelled at times to push this slot I don't think either of us sees a point in talking about the other head having doubts.

As the game went on we have each been bugged by certain things.
DRK noticed posts like this:
In post 450, Mikoto and Kuroko wrote:Pedit: if chemist is scum in the only game where i townread his slot i'm going to chew my desktop
insofar as this seems in DRK's words "overprocessed for a non-logical statement"
(A)

In post 409, Mikoto and Kuroko wrote:Assuming the post restriction is real, i think hectic is efforting to convey a lot of content to the thread, i wouldn't expect to see that if he was scum. He also looks very similar to how he played the cult game hosted by kerset. These are strong town points from his slot, it's the read i'm most confident on atm. I could see a null read on hectic from you, but a scumread seems really out of place compared to our undertale experience, unless you think he is lying about his post restriction. We could explore that world in d2, given that he specifically said "for this day phase".

-Farkran
And it seems here like Fark
wants
to townread Hectic more than necessarily makes sense at this point
(B)

Conversely, DRK gave townpoints but she feels uncomfortable with reads lists like

She thought was weird for a scum POV but I think it's just... weird. Who would not like these event prizes? They're like super strong
(C)

DRK also liked

So there's I think room to debate on this hydra. That being said there's a lot to dislike.
In post 179, Mikoto and Kuroko wrote:Guess I need to obv-town to oblivion this game.
In post 854, Mikoto and Kuroko wrote:I'm the obv-town head.
I actually began to really have problems with this slot more due to Bitmap, who is doing very little overall and was posting stuff like this without really doing anything townie either at the time or since
In post 1995, Mikoto and Kuroko wrote:I will still consider Alyssa, Taly and Krazy to be my friends when this game is over, regardless of our alignments. Games are but a short parenthesis in our lives, and i respect competitiveness when i see it
This isn't really AI but thanks bitmap, I guess I didn't realize you liked me given I thought you smack talked my play a few times in TvA but maybe I'm misremembering. You were scum there so maybe it was meaningless.
In post 2003, Mikoto and Kuroko wrote:Yeah, been talking to my other head in discord DMs.

I think I'm okay with DA or egospray as the lynches for today.

-Mikoto
Anyway Mikoto pushing me as scum with 0 explanation is at least basically the same as TvA so it's not like I'd townread that head for the push
(D)

Also not to scumread off the "let's be nice" post but if Bitmap does consider me a friend, why is he making 0 attempt to be right on my alignment this game? Mikoto townreads Blake, Blake is certain I'm town, but Mikoto (Bitmap) is okay with me as the lynch because of Farkran's read? I mean it's really jarring that those are like the only three reads from that head.

Particularly when Mikoto's progression on me is from:
In post 425, Mikoto and Kuroko wrote:page 7-8 I like Disaster Artists for pushing sorta
So Mikoto goes from having me as town, to emphasizing me as a friend, to saying I'm a top 2 lynch with 0 attempts from his head to sort me? Okay... like it could be town but that's really fucking weird and it's certainly not townie
(E)

I know that "oh but DRK isn't even in the main thread" and it can make sense for one head of a hydra to be dominant, but I mean given that DRK had stopped playing mafia and I basically forcibly dragged her back for this game I don't think it surprised anyone that knew her that she wasn't really going to be very present in thread.

As for Farkran's head, I kinda was not in love with cognitive-load indicative posts like ; and it coming in response to demanding I expand on a nullread was like... also bad.

Like not everyone's gonna agree with your reads. When someone says "I don't see it" but disagrees with your scumread but that they kinda have the slot as null, demanding they explain their null/town read is like... so pointless as to be scummy.
(F)

In post 1007, Mikoto and Kuroko wrote:I could talk about disaster artists though. He's one of the slots that has been shading me since the very early game but has also been dodging questions - doesn't seem to be particularly interested into engaging with me to sort my slot.
Given they'd had me as town for most of the game, this just feels more like scum that has recognized they're not pocketing me than town that is reevaluating to be honest. I know most people don't see their own questions as dumb or pointless, but accusing me of "dodging" questions for not expanding at length on ego being null/town is frankly scummy.

Remember, he thinks that I was dodging a question because I didn't respond to this:
In post 187, Mikoto and Kuroko wrote:
In post 183, Disaster Artists wrote:They're in the lower townpool but only have their feet in the water and haven't dived in yet

-JC
Why are they in the lower townpool? Is it a gutread, or did any particular instance of what they have done so far granted them townpoints that i didn't notice?

-Farkran
because "null" does not mean "scum" before page 10.
(G)

In post 1174, Mikoto and Kuroko wrote:
In post 574, Flavortown wrote:VOTE: Disaster Artists
In post 1111, Black Hole Defection wrote: VOTE: Disaster Artist
In the meanwhile, there is a good wagon forming on a scumread of mine, so

VOTE: Disaster Artist

-Farkran
Then we have "a good wagon forming"

Okay, why was FLAVORTOWN part of a "good wagon"?
(H)

And why am I now a "scumread"? You have me as town, you reread and because I didn't dignify with an answer I'm now "scum"?

A point repeated here:
In post 1689, Mikoto and Kuroko wrote:this is a good time to consolidate the wagon again Disaster Artists. The wagon is good and Despair Artists is likely scum.
So at this point, I have a hard time buying any part of Farkran's push here. This feels more like lowkey pocketing people pushing a mislynch an a very wolfy attempt to control the gamestate.

Remember, that in this game scum needs to play pretty wolfy because there's like 2-3 confirmed town vig power already. Scum cannot win doing nothing this game, which is why it is reasonable for Blake to be concerned with this slot and why Farkran going from "leantown" on my slot to grossly hyperconfident in the wagon on me is quite scummy.
(I)

In post 1692, Mikoto and Kuroko wrote:Besides, blake, i have been trying to engage with you AND yang long before now, yet you decide to answer me only to defend DA on a read that, as town, you cannot be sure about? No thanks
This is awful posting
(J)

In post 1955, Mikoto and Kuroko wrote:NOT TODAY
Equitable Androids (Gobbledygook and Titus)
Despair Night (JunkoChan and insomnia)
Flavortown (Dr Easy Bake and Flavor Leaf)
Imperium (Nachomamma8 and Tammy)
Feminist Blocc (Datisi and Ausuka)
Smol Might (Eragon and Shadowlesscloud)
Unapologetically Foxy (Pine and xofelf)
Spiffybringer (Spiffeh and Firebringer)

LYNCHABLE TODAY
Egospray (bugspray and GeorgeBailey)
The Searchers (SirCakez and Ircher)
Blake x Yang (Alyssa the Lamb and Taly)
NL (GuyInFreezer and MariaR)
Disaster Artists (John Cena and DeathRowKitty)
This is just a really wolfy readslist. Blake is really clearly town, NL is a likely mislynch, I'm town, and I'm frankly skeptical that Ego/Searchers is 2 scum.

So at this point, while there's still the risk that Farkran is town and just has really bad reads, I have to feel like Farkran is playing to scum wincon.

Additionally the soft-distancing "Not Today" is on a bunch of slots that I think are a mix of obvious town or slots that are much more interesting to think about so this whole list just looks awful to me.

So, I'm faced with two scenarios:
-Farkran is having an awful game, is up my ass as town because I didn't respond to a dumb question 70 pages ago and because insomnia started trolling me and I said I was going to shoot him
OR
-Farkran is a wolf and is just wolfing
(K)

But then I see shit like this:
In post 1979, Mikoto and Kuroko wrote:VOTE: Disaster artists
And this is just an awful vote for so many reasons

First of all, it's page 80 so it's clear Fark is not like... paying attention to the actual gamestate or what's going on

Second the only reason they're revoting here is because
In post 1973, The Searchers wrote:Ircher approved this so

VOTE: disaster artists

SC
of this vote.

So while there's a world where yes, Farkran is trying to consolidate for votelogic, uhhh, he does this in the middle of a readslist where I haven't indicated I think he's town. So why the fuck does he as *town* double down on the push now rather than *after* he sees what I have to say about him? This is just... really not townie at all.
(L)

This is also following from this:
In post 1955, Mikoto and Kuroko wrote:DA is still a good lynch but all his reads are pretty much the opposite of mine and i really don't know where they could possibly come from. Consider me still on DA if interest shifts.
Which is just more awful posting. Like, I drop some readslists that are very, very different than his, and he doesn't engage me at all, instead he's like, oh shit time to vote because one of his top 5 scum voted me?

Like the problem is 1955 *would* be townie if Farkran actually reevaluated. Instead he just sets himself up to wagon hop anything that isn't himself.

So yeah, basically either Farkran is playing to scum wincon, or is actually scum as far as I can tell right now. Either way he's a great day 1 lynch.
(M)

Anyway I still need to collect my thoughts on Titus slot, but this got long enough I'm gonna go ahead and post it now and maybe collect my thoughts some more.

-JC

Point by point:

A) You're looking for AI content where there isn't any, this is backward logic
B) Backward logic. i do not want to townread Hectic: i townread hectic, period. At the time, cappy was being pushed, i offered my opinion about the slot and tried to reason with Black Hole (whose both heads played with me and Hectic in undertale so there was clearly ground to reason with them)
C) Take a guess
D) This is reasonable at the time of your vote on us, but instead of analying the other head (me), you built reasons to characterize me as scum because of that first impression that bitmap made on you. This is a towny process to form a scumread, but it's wrong and almost always inaccurate.
E) Why is reconsidering scummy? Backward logic
F) Asking for you to elaborate on a read is not scummy, but this was genuine from you
G) I guess i could have merged this with F but i didn't and now i don't want to reorganize all the letters
H) I gave my read of flavortown just a few posts ago, and my scumread of you doesn't start in #187. It was a reconsideration based on a reread of your ISO, that i initially recalled as more filled with content whereas it actually was not. Your content/posts ratio has improved over time, but the content quality has not
I) Disagree. The amount of vigs in this game does not make it harder for scum to win.
J) Backward logic, if you weren't a target of my accusations you would have never said this sentence
K) So goes the old saying, "you can't be that bad as town" - then flips town. This happened so many times. Towny reasoning though, scum almost never gets to that point... except that, if you read my push at the time of your 1v1 with insomnia, i have said
EXACTLY the same words you have said right here
. Seriously, read again. Why didn't you say the same to insomnia?
L) 3 days to deadline, i'm trying to compromise on a wagon i like. This is not scummy, and backward logic from your part
M) A reiteration of point K

The net balance of your post is that you are displaying an immense amount of bias in your read of me, which is probably due to 1. your first impression of bitmap; 2. you putting an unhealthy and immotivated amount of faith in Blake's ONLY read; 3. i started scumreading you. You want to be right about me because from your pov you know i'm wrong by pushing you, you look for elements that could prove you right, except none of them are. And you fail to realize that i am thinking the exact same thing about you and blake.

This would be a good reason to townread you again, for the record, but why didn't you say the same to Despair Night?

-Farkran
Bitmap (Mikoto) & Farkran (Kuroko)
egospray
egospray
Goon
egospray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2105 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:53 am

Post by egospray »

Well, then, Yang, is there anything you want to ask me in particular?

Also, Blake can you explain your meta reads further/is there a post where you did?

-gb
Mikoto and Kuroko
Mikoto and Kuroko
Goon
Mikoto and Kuroko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2106 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:55 am

About smol might, please read This game

With particulare care to Eragon ISO

-Farkran
Mikoto and Kuroko
Mikoto and Kuroko
Goon
Mikoto and Kuroko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2107 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:56 am

UNVOTE: i need to think

-Farkran
Blake X Yang
Blake X Yang
Goon
Blake X Yang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2108 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 10:58 am

Post by Blake X Yang »

Somebody please tell me that you're understanding why I do not like Farkran's approach this game. Posts very similar to 2104 have been scattered throughout his ISO.

-Blake
Hydra of Blake Belladonna and Yang Xiao Long
The Searchers
The Searchers
Goon
The Searchers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2109 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:00 am

Post by The Searchers »

What's wrong with 2104? It just looks like Farkran is responding to Disaster's case? Admittedly, I haven't examined it in close detail.
~Ircher
Hydra of SirCakez and Ircher.
Disaster Artists
Disaster Artists
Goon
Disaster Artists
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2110 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:04 am

Post by Disaster Artists »

Equitable Androids
Spoiler:

So first of all I'm lowkey tilted because I've spent most of this game thinking Titus/Gobble was basically naked scum and I've been kinda waiting to see if literally anyone else would ever bother to push this slot... and it seems like just no one sees it?

AND THEN gobbles has the audacity to drop this post while I'm 3/4ths of the way through my reads list
In post 1998, Equitable Androids wrote:I do apologize for the walls, but I think fewer, but longer walls is pretty more healthy for the game overall

- Sloop
which basically gives an excuse for the heart of my problem with their slot and so now I actually need to think about them more

That being said when I was talking about "announcing the lynch" last night I was basically thinking about Titus/Gobble so it's annoying that now I'm actually less confident than I was before. That being said this slot still has pretty high scum equity and I think I need to see some counter-points from people that are hard-towning this slot. I can probably be sold; I actually kinda don't hate their combined reads, I just think they're scum off play.

In terms of DRK, we've talked little about this slot. The only post that jumped out to DRK was:
In post 602, Equitable Androids wrote:
In post 599, Disaster Artists wrote:Maybe but everyone would be more excited to see your spicy hot takes without guidance

-JC
I feel Flavor's push on you makes zero sense without explanation. Do you feel he's correct in that pops sniped too but you singled him out? Or is that a misrep/misunderstanding?

~Titus
which she wrote off as Titus being Titus but observed felt like a softball question.

And that does basically reflect my main concern, which is that Titus has felt very laissez faire.
In post 225, Equitable Androids wrote:
In post 222, Disaster Artists wrote:Beep are you Titus?

-JC
Let’s spin The Wheel to find out!

- Boop
from gobble I thought this was lowkey pockety (afaik she was almost the only person that I thought knew my main at this point and I thought she was joking about TvA and now I'm less sure)
In post 467, Equitable Androids wrote:Spiffeh, talk to me. Who, besides you and Fire, should I look to work from today? They don't have to be town, I just need another focal slot (or head) to get my head around to begin theorizing.

~Titus
This was probably the hardest individual ping I felt all game. I just felt like this was transparent pocketing. At this point in the game there's no reason for Titus to be talking to Spiffeh like she already knows he's town, which this very much feels like.

She does explain with this since Spiffeh also noticed this post's weird tone:
In post 480, Equitable Androids wrote:Because of T v A, maybe I am BoPing you but you had a certain sense of where to go to get started. Then again, I was struggling with migraines at the end of Day 1 sooo...I just want to work with my masons again.
which is like... an excuse but not one I'm really convinced by

Spoiler:
In post 604, Equitable Androids wrote:
In post 603, Cappy wrote:
In post 596, Black Hole Defection wrote:And Hectic, I don't see why you can't elaborate on the egospray progression.

Is this you saying that egospray took a joke wrong and are therefore scummy?

Or that egospray isn't scum with Mario?

~Titus

Again, I almost feel like trying to engage with the 'pure noise' that is this post almost feels like pocketing? Like the image just feels like a shitpost lol
In post 610, Equitable Androids wrote:I saw one post to that effect. I like Spiffeh but Spiffeh =/= everyone. Spiffeh also encouraged reading the event (but how) to validate his claims pops backstabbed people.

Without reading the event, I'm inclined to say roulette is a matter of chance. I weakly TR Spiffeh for being vulnerable/intellectually honest but he hasn't answered my questions.

~Titus
I mostly just dislike how much of her iso she's building around Spiffeh; it feels forced and doesn't match my expectations of Town Titus

In post 957, Equitable Androids wrote:Tools tend to be hand-held objects with few to no moving parts. Machines are automated devices that assist in doing things.

A scale in the ancient era might be a tool but that's stretching it.
Any physical object a human uses to achieve a goal is a tool. Titus ConfScum

Actually this is totally irrelevant I just was reminded of how silly this argument was going back through the iso

Even though everyone I talked to seemed to agree they see it as a "machine" first but that neither really fit

Anyway the thing that also had me feeling scum on this slot was that gobble was hiding in scattered wallposts like although literally while I was doing my readslist she dropped another at , and the thing is, I didn't really dislike almost anything in the wall itself?

My concern is that gobble is one of the most polarized players I know and seeing her basically dropping 1 wallpost every 1000 posts just feels basically like her scum meta.

So anyway I kinda planned to come in today and just hard dive into the Titus/Gobble slot and basically piledrive this lynch but at this point really I just need to see a lot more coherence from the slot. Where are your reads? Maybe stop doing pure wallposts gobble because it's making me scumread you and I have in general felt like Titus is playing very pockety and otherwise forgettable which is basically my expectations of her scumplay.

I guess Blake disagrees and that's fine, I'm not as locked on this being the day 1 lynch as I thought I would be after reviewing but I definitely am very skeptical of this slot being given a hard pass by basically everyone else that I have in my PoE so I want a lot clearer explanations for why people think this slot is town outside of "meh meta"

-JC
we're hot and we do what we want

hydra of john cena and not john cena
The Searchers
The Searchers
Goon
The Searchers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2111 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:05 am

Post by The Searchers »

Spiffy you've been on Smol the whole game. I find it hard to believe you haven't developed any other SRs.

SC
The Searchers
The Searchers
Goon
The Searchers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2112 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:05 am

Post by The Searchers »

I almost want to unvote DA for using that gif
almost
:P

SC
Spiffybringer
Spiffybringer
Goon
Spiffybringer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2113 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:07 am

Post by Spiffybringer »

1. I haven't but on Smol the whole game
2. Start believing it, I'm rereading to see if I can get more of a foothold

If it helps, Titus/Gobble is a slot that I feel did the bare minimum to appease me and has done nothing since, so I will be paying extra attention to them this reread

~Spiffy
Disaster Artists
Disaster Artists
Goon
Disaster Artists
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2114 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:09 am

In post 2104, Mikoto and Kuroko wrote:This would be a good reason to townread you again, for the record, but why didn't you say the same to Despair Night?
Well I just basically carried insomnia in one game, swept scum in another game (despite me misreading him), and then we basically double teamed as scum from two opposing factions as the third, so him proposing a vig shot on me without like a really hard scum read just felt like it was completely coming out of left field when we've basically been dominating for our last three games together

Conversely, my last game with you was the waifu game where I seem to remember you getting lynched for being wrong on everything so I had very different expectations from each of your slots

-JC

Mikoto and Kuroko
Mikoto and Kuroko
Goon
Mikoto and Kuroko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2115 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:11 am

In post 2114, Disaster Artists wrote:
In post 2104, Mikoto and Kuroko wrote:This would be a good reason to townread you again, for the record, but why didn't you say the same to Despair Night?
Well I just basically carried insomnia in one game, swept scum in another game (despite me misreading him), and then we basically double teamed as scum from two opposing factions as the third, so him proposing a vig shot on me without like a really hard scum read just felt like it was completely coming out of left field when we've basically been dominating for our last three games together

Conversely, my last game with you was the waifu game where I seem to remember you getting lynched for being wrong on everything so I had very different expectations from each of your slots

-JC
Uh... iirc you were the d1 lynch in the waifu game? The hydra with kirari or something? Why do you say i have been lynched? I have been one of the strongest townreads over the whole course of the game

If you're talking about bitmap, he was scum and he died because of Eragon's aoe vig shot n1. I was in a hood with Eragon in that game.

-Farkran
Mikoto and Kuroko
Mikoto and Kuroko
Goon
Mikoto and Kuroko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2116 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:13 am

Waifu upick

-Farkran
egospray
egospray
Goon
egospray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2117 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:16 am

Post by egospray »

What if Blake is scum
egospray
egospray
Goon
egospray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2118 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:16 am

Post by egospray »

Yang too
Disaster Artists
Disaster Artists
Goon
Disaster Artists
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2119 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:17 am

In post 2115, Mikoto and Kuroko wrote:Uh... iirc you were the d1 lynch in the waifu game? The hydra with kirari or something? Why do you say i have been lynched? I have been one of the strongest townreads over the whole course of the game
I basically stopped reading after I died so my recollections are very likely wrong

In any case that's what I thought happened in the game I barely skimmed; oh wait didn't we have another game together recently? Like cult d3 or something?

I think I wanted to lynch you most of that game too so I just kinda assume I'm going to want to lynch you off playstyle and so try to buffer around that a little (and favor my read of bitmap since your baseline always feels scummy to me)

-JC

Disaster Artists
Disaster Artists
Goon
Disaster Artists
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2120 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:18 am

In post 2117, egospray wrote:What if Blake is scum
Then she's been working very hard to pocket me by white knighting very hard and I'm graciously accepting being pocketed

CONVERSELY

What if Blake is obvious town?

-JC

Disaster Artists
Disaster Artists
Goon
Disaster Artists
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2121 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:18 am

In post 2117, egospray wrote:What if Blake is scum
just fyi I think it was posts like this that made me want to lynch you for most of mystery box

-JC

egospray
egospray
Goon
egospray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2122 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:19 am

Post by egospray »

What who are you
Blake X Yang
Blake X Yang
Goon
Blake X Yang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2123 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:19 am

Post by Blake X Yang »

I will get to this more tomorrow.

I'm past the time I should be asleep already.

-Blake
Hydra of Blake Belladonna and Yang Xiao Long
egospray
egospray
Goon
egospray
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2124 (ISO) » Sat Apr 11, 2020 11:20 am

Post by egospray »

Oh I know who you are