(2): ,
L and Light
(1):
GuyInFreezer
(1):

Not Voting
(1):

With 13 alive, it's 7 to lynch!
Day 1 ends in (expired on 2020-04-21 11:00:00).

There is absolutely no new updates to the votecount since two days ago (well I forgot to post one yesterday but anyway). Put your thinking caps on!

In the meantime I'll make a peanut-butter-dipped squid dish.
Embark the journey to life-changing fortune in Para{dice} Trinity: The Quest for Spirits' Fortune, a luck-based casual arcade Mish Mash game by Tatsuya Kaname!

Yes. Making too many hoods is moderator suicide. -Enter
I want to shoot this post in the face with a flamethrower. - zakk
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #726 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:40 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Why is GuyInFreezer AWOL?
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #727 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 12:44 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

The game stalling like this isn't helping anyone.
VOTE: Chemist1422
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Yshtola and Tataru
Yshtola and Tataru
Goon
Yshtola and Tataru
Goon
Goon

Post Post #728 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:08 am

Post by Yshtola and Tataru »

Rejoice! My investigations have borne fruit. The identities of Warriors of Light have been revealed to mine eyes, such that we are much closer towards our goal of eliminating the Sin Eaters.

I support our current endeavors, with the caveat that if we are to eliminate a Warrior of Light at this junction, we could miss crucial Intel regarding our purpose. I suggest allowing Warriors of Light and Sin Eaters alike to give more testimony that may provide a glimpse into their motivations. Even with my breakthroughs, the level of knowledge I currently possess remains lacking, and our quest is too perilous to leave to idle chance.

~Y'shtola
Hiraki
Hiraki
Survivor
Hiraki
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #729 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:42 am

Post by Hiraki »

I was going to catch up from where I once was but it was so boring and 90% of it was NAI that I don't want to - so onto what I want to talk about next: my thought process at the end of my first "catch-up post"

As noted, I was ready to vote Yshtal and Tataru. I then saw the wagon and did not remember even 90% of the votes (I literally thought Natirasha was starting it) and that bummed me out. I actually did my reading that time and it wasn't good enough. So - I went back and took a peek at the wagon.

The wagon at that time consisted of: L and Light, AbuHumaid, Torque, NorwegianboyEE, Enter

I think there is at least one scum on this wagon regardless of Yshtola's alignment. I know that's being very exclusive
without
a flip but it's just a hunch. I have my own reasons for thinking that their posts are bad (even after actually reading them which I don't think most of this game has - I keep seeing that they're posting 'nothing') and I'll get to that later but I want to start here.

L and Light -

I've noticed that the biggest issue within the last few pages is something about an RVS vote here. I do see it. I actually thought much higher of this slot and I've made a critical mistake b not joining the wagon here. Before my post, I'm not sure how Light and L just thought riding the wagon was okay.
In post 535, L and Light wrote:You do realize that we were the first person on the wagon and it was an RvS vote, correct? We haven't "dodged" taking a stance on them, we had no stance because the vote, at least from my side of the head, is not indicative of a scumread from us
This is fine and dandy
except
it was past page 10. You stated no reads and were clearly just staying in the background. I can't call you out for this since I'm guilty of it myself but by trying to justify it as a vote that you just didn't care about? That's not townie speak.
In post 542, L and Light wrote:~Why do you believe that Natirisha's vote is in any way real or representative of an actual scum read, rather than just a joke, and why is your justification of your current vote that you are sheeping a naked vote from someone else?~
Even though I answered this question, this feels super fake knowing that this hydra barely had anything to say before about their own vote.

I don't really care about anything after this point, as mentioned above. I don't think it's very conclusive and seems very weird. Either way, not a great look after all from what I previously thought.

AbuHumaid:

I know that this player was just replaced but I had a solid TR on this slot. Abu did a lot of that dumb "anime" posting in the beginning that clogged up the game (again - sorry to be mr. no fun over here by describing it that way). After a re-read, I don't know why I had this TR on the slot.

Torque:

I had a very strong TR on Torque and that does not change upon re-read. The following are all examples of good posting and IMO demonstrate Torque town.
In post 147, Torque wrote:You aint the only one kerset :)

I know we want to talk about anime and all but can we skip that a bit, i dont want anyone modkilled becasue they’re too excited
In post 239, Torque wrote:Also have no idea how bitmap came to the conclusion Norwee is town from videos of Karen Kujou saying desu
More likely a wolf pocketing
In post 412, Torque wrote:
In post 273, Hiraki wrote:
In post 201, Wonderful Deceit wrote:and also so people know who they're talking to in their 1 way hoods.
I don't get the point of this. Maybe I'm revealing something about my role, maybe not. I genuinely don't know.

I also think pages 10 and 11 are why scum will single-handedly win this game with ease.
Does that mean you think the wagon was lead by scum, if so, who's wolfier on the wagon
I wish I saw this earlier but I will get into that in the end.

Norwegianboy: What you've ALL been waiting for -
In post 215, NorwegianboyEE wrote:GIF is town for that reads list. Nobody shall tell me otherwise.
Weird pocketing.
In post 280, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 278, Yshtola and Tataru wrote:Is this the part where I have to dissect my wagon?

-Tataru
Good idea actually. Lemme see your thoughts.
Why did you originally vote if you didn't know their thoughts?
In post 380, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Changed my mind, want to see where this leads.
VOTE: Yshtola and Tataru
This is an L-3 vote. Where on earth did you want it to lead?
In post 444, NorwegianboyEE wrote:So i get that your justification for scumreading Chemist is that he is sidelining and not scumhunting. But why does that put him lower than slots like for example GuyInFreezer? (Whose biggest contribution so far has been a joke reads list.) No offense to the guy in the freezer, but i'm just curious why Chemist in particular is the target when i've seen Chem lurk and not do much as either alignment in many games.
This becomes ironic once you read -
In post 727, NorwegianboyEE wrote:The game stalling like this isn't helping anyone.
At this point, I'm convinced that Norwegian doesn't have reads. They all seem fabricated, not really following any flow. I don't see why Norwegian voted and then unvoted Ysh, I don't get why Chemist is the stall person because - oh wait, I do - he has the most votes. Does anyone TR Norwegian, and why? I also find the above highly ironic that stalling became someone else's fault rather than Norwegian's fault. It's up to all of us to produce content, not some random person.

Enter:

He's town but I'm a little tired of writing for the moment, I will get into it later.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #730 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:45 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 729, Hiraki wrote:The game stalling like this isn't helping anyone.

At this point, I'm convinced that Norwegian doesn't have reads. They all seem fabricated, not really following any flow. I don't see why Norwegian voted and then unvoted Ysh, I don't get why Chemist is the stall person because - oh wait, I do - he has the most votes. Does anyone TR Norwegian, and why? I also find the above highly ironic that stalling became someone else's fault rather than Norwegian's fault. It's up to all of us to produce content, not some random person.
The game was stalled and now it's not. As you can see by looking at yourself, there's been an reaction already.

- Bunno
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #731 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:20 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

In post 726, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Why is GuyInFreezer AWOL?
Because lot of things.
tbh I want to vote the biggest wagon so I can have some solace over night time.
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #732 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:23 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

VOTE: Yshtola

now there is no one biggest wagon

whatcha gonna do now
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #733 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:23 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

oh wait nvm I forgot who moved

uhhhh
GTKAS

“you're an empty-glass-but-there-might-be-INVISIBLE-Water kinda guy” -Iprobablysuck
GuyInFreezer
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
GuyInFreezer
Magical Girl
Magical Girl

Post Post #734 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:32 am

Post by GuyInFreezer »

I change my mind.

VOTE: Chemist

:balance:
Show
"I used to think you had this elegant-trolly, minimalist playstyle. Then I realized the playstyle is ~Lazy~
The true enlightenment was realizing that they are the same thing."
~fferyllt

"who the fuck fakeclaims Tracker like that
WHO THE FUCK DOES THAT"
~Alisae
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #735 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:51 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

it's claim time isn't it

each day I can target a player and at night I learn who they picked and can read their picker PT
GTKAS

NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #736 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:09 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Being able to read picker pt's doesn't sound like a very useful role.

- Bunno
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #737 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:42 am

Post by gobbledygook »

It sounds like a scum role.

VOTE: Chemist
Station 13, is now taking pre-ins! Coming June 2020
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #738 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:53 am

Post by Torque »

In post 624, Wonderful Deceit wrote:
In post 599, Torque wrote:Chemist wagon gives me pause not because he's ML bait, but because his wagon has two of my scumreads, bitmap hydra and alisae hydra on it
ok so you and chemist are just scum together? Because your defense for him is literally "give him time" and that feels indicative of scum who doesn't want to bus.
that's not it lol
both my reasoning or my alignment
In post 650, RCEnigma wrote:
In post 625, Wonderful Deceit wrote:
In post 602, Torque wrote:viewtopic.php?f=3&t=80832&user_select[]=32643

Chemist hydra's ISO in magical girls, he's the wind head, he was scum there

If anything I think scum Chemist is much less IDGAF than town chemist
ok so how is RCE saying "This feels like Chemist from Magical Girls"
and you are saying
"In Magical Girls, Chemist was a lot more IDGAF and I would expect him to act like that here"

Like, how are you 2 getting compeltely different conclusions from meta?
I think you're reading that the wrong way and torque is saying chemist is more reserved as scum. I'd agree.

I'm not sure if they get the impression he's more loose here compared to magical girls other than the fact he hasn't been compelled to engage.

He was forced to engage in magical girls as well and it was what sparked his awkward interactions.

I think it was with Titus in that game, like he felt the need to latch onto something but it wasn't anything of substance and stood out.
That's it
I think Chem's early game is just him trying to go along with the thread with him saying things like "I agree with that take" and his agreement to claim flavour
Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #739 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:55 am

Post by Torque »

are you fucking joking
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #740 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:55 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

nice job hammering town gobble
GTKAS

Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #741 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:55 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

that is also partially on GIF for not calling L-1
GTKAS

gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #742 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:56 am

Post by gobbledygook »

Sorry, sounds like a scum role
gobbledygook
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
gobbledygook
Jack of All Trades
Jack of All Trades

Post Post #743 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:57 am

Post by gobbledygook »

I knew it was L-1, but I just think that sounds like a scum role because I don’t see why town would need that ability unless my theory about scum not being able to directly communicate is true
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #744 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:00 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

That's a garbage reason to hammer
GTKAS

Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #745 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:01 am

Post by Torque »

What's done is done

I want to point out how Bitmap hydra's wagon stalled after the initial momentum, and it was actively resisted by a few players, it will take a re-read to check who those people are, but one notable one is alisae hydra who shifted the wagon into Chemist. Compared to Bitmap hydra wagon, it started off a bit slower but has a substantial inertia that lead to the lynch

This is gonna flip town and bitmap hydra and alisae hydra are probably wolves coming out of this
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #746 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:03 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

I think the later votes on me are actually the worse ones

GIF has done nothing all game and caught no heat and norwee and gobble have bad justifications
GTKAS

Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #747 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:04 am

Post by Torque »

In post 631, Chemist1422 wrote:
In post 231, Yshtola and Tataru wrote:Stop bullying me. Bully Ank instead. She hates lalafells.

@Norwee: I mean the posts that had spoilers that you quoted.

-Tataru
fun fact

by this point in the game norwee had not quoted any posts with spoilers
This was a good observation by chem btw

Bitmap made a pocket attempt on norwee, when it was called out, he explained it about seeing spoiler tags seems like Norwee was solving. But if there was no spoiler tags prior to the read, that is a straight up lie to cover up the read he made
Chemist1422
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chemist1422
Chesto berry
Chesto berry

Post Post #748 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:04 am

Post by Chemist1422 »

I can agree that Bitmap w -> Ali w

But Ali was hard wrong on me in a game just before this one (avalon) so I don't think it's impossible for them to be town here
GTKAS

Torque
Torque
Mafia Scum
Torque
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #749 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 6:05 am

Post by Torque »

GIF could be a wolf too, that vote is super garbo

actually all of the three votes are garbo but at least I do think Norwee's early posting and tone was villagery and I liked abuhumaid as town

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”