Post by Professor Moriarty »

VC 1.4
[Capture] springlullaby (5)- momo, Pine, Not Known 15, Hectic, Farkset
[Capture] Flight of the Conchords (2)- Raya36, Ame
[Capture] Lady Chloe (1)- mastina
[Capture] Ame (1)- springlullaby

End Day (1)- Flight of the Conchords

Not voting (3)- Pink Ball, Ginngie, Lady Chloe

With 13 alive it takes 7 to reach a majority.

Deadline is in (expired on 2020-04-20 13:00:00)

Mod notes: :cool:

Public Mechanic Vote
Disable Strongman (9)- Farkset, Lady Chloe, springlullaby, Raya36, Pine, Not Known 15, mastina, Ginngie, Ame
Neighborizer (3)- momo, Flight of the Conchords, Hectic

Not voting (1)- Pink Ball
Modding hydra of Something_Smart and the worst.
"because you're the worst... and you're smart." -Haschel Cedricson
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #526 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:09 pm

Post by momo »

In post 485, springlullaby wrote:
In post 483, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 482, springlullaby wrote:It also contain a scumslip as I did not know scum had a PT.
?????????????????????????
Did you know scum had daychat?
In post 486, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 485, springlullaby wrote:
In post 483, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 482, springlullaby wrote:It also contain a scumslip as I did not know scum had a PT.
?????????????????????????
Did you know scum had daychat?
Yes.
In post 487, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 1, Professor Moriarty wrote:15. All private topics have daytalk. Any private topics are welcome to request a Discord server.
In post 488, springlullaby wrote:
In post 1, Professor Moriarty wrote:15. All private topics have daytalk. Any private topics are welcome to request a Discord server.

It doesn't indicate that scum has a daychat PT.
In post 490, Not Known 15 wrote:
In post 488, springlullaby wrote:

It doesn't indicate that scum has a daychat PT.
It says that all PT`s have daytalk.
Mafia have a scum PT in approximately 99% of all games.
The case for spring scum continues to strengthen. Possibly the fakest attempt at a townslip I have ever seen.
Transcend
- But reading momo I feel like he is the that player that if he got pressured as town, he would be like fuck and yall and move on with whatever else he was doing
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
- As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #527 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:11 pm

Post by momo »

[tweet][/tweet]
In post 494, Farkset wrote:https://wiki.mafiascum.net/index.php?title=Voyeur

This thing? Hmmm…

Also it seems that springlullaby was genuinely surprised by the daychat here. Her last game, barring alts, is dated 2018 and she was scum in a game without daychat.

-Farkran
Where, in any of spring's posts, do you see anything even close to genuine surprise?
Transcend
- But reading momo I feel like he is the that player that if he got pressured as town, he would be like fuck and yall and move on with whatever else he was doing
Boonskies
- Like, Momo is the most mislynchable player on all of mafiascum right now. I'm not day 1 lynching him.
TheGoldenParadox
- As it stands, momo is a great player or maybe the most mislynchable player on the site right now
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #528 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:13 pm

Post by momo »

In post 495, springlullaby wrote:I have an upgrade in 1 XP that's why I want leadership btw.
[quote="In post 0each role has an upgrade cost that is between 2 and 4 (and is known to the player).[/quote]

Caught scum
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
momo
momo
Mafia Scum
momo
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #529 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:14 pm

Post by momo »

Idk wtf happend to the formatting their, but that's a quote from post 0
Transcend
Boonskies
TheGoldenParadox
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: she/her

Post Post #530 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:16 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 309, Hectic wrote:I think I enjoy town more overall, but only because my desire to win goes up drastically when playing scum which makes it somewhat stressful. Which in a way might mean I enjoy the challenge of playing scum? Not sure.
Hectic wrote:Absolutely. I relish being scum, and you'll often find me replacing out of games where I roll town. What's the point of playing mafia if you don't get to lie to your friends?
Hectic wrote:Playing scum is so much effort. Though, that might've been emphasized by not having anyone to talk to in scumchat this game. I think I much prefer town.
:evil:
Hectic
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Hectic
Mad Hatter
Mad Hatter

Post Post #531 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 1:46 pm

Post by Hectic »

It depends on my mood, Ame :lol:

I will say that I have a problem with being scum in that it makes me more self-aware of being friendly/joking around. I don't want that to be perceived as me using it to get townread.

I just realised I don't know your preference! Do you prefer town or scum? My guess would be town.
Flight of the Conchords
Flight of the Conchords
Townie
Flight of the Conchords
Townie
Townie

Post Post #532 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:01 pm

Post by Flight of the Conchords »

In post 482, springlullaby wrote:Also, claim: town voyeur.
I knew you were softing something but didn't figure it out. The closest I got to being confident was town vig due to post
Flight of the Conchords
Flight of the Conchords
Townie
Flight of the Conchords
Townie
Townie

Post Post #533 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:17 pm

In post 518, Farkset wrote:Conchorde i'd like you to post a readlist

-Farkran
I have yet to discuss my reads with Bret. If you want mine and mine alone then scum are in
Mastina/Ame+(Ginngie+Raya36)/Pink Ball

This mean one of Mastina/Ame is scum but not both. Gin+Raya are the other two but PB could be switched with either (PB less scummy so it's more like Gin+Raya)

-Jemaine
Flight of the Conchords
Flight of the Conchords
Townie
Flight of the Conchords
Townie
Townie

Post Post #534 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:24 pm

@Fark
@Hectic
@momo

You guys never try to evolve or learn from your mistakes, do you? Always surface level reads and always trying to fit the game narrative to your preconceived delusional way of seeing things.

P.S. If Ame is town aligned then add her to the list above.

-Jemaine
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #535 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:27 pm

Post by Ame »

Jemaine, we know each other? Also, I haven't given any reads.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #536 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:51 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 534, Flight of the Conchords wrote:@Fark
@Hectic
@momo

You guys never try to evolve or learn from your mistakes, do you? Always surface level reads and always trying to fit the game narrative to your preconceived delusional way of seeing things.

-Jemaine
Woah
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #537 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:52 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 531, Hectic wrote:It depends on my mood, Ame :lol:

I will say that I have a problem with being scum in that it makes me more self-aware of being friendly/joking around. I don't want that to be perceived as me using it to get townread.

I just realised I don't know your preference! Do you prefer town or scum? My guess would be town.
Correct! I despise being scum. As you said, it's stressful and requires a lot more effort. And I feel guilty manipulating people lol. The exceptions are games like these where RPG like mechanics are involved. For such games, I have a slight preference for scum because of the strategizing and cohesion with the team. It can be pretty frustrating trying to work together as town to form a cohesive strategy.
Flight of the Conchords
Flight of the Conchords
Townie
Flight of the Conchords
Townie
Townie

Post Post #538 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 2:59 pm

In post 535, Ame wrote:Jemaine, we know each other? Also, I haven't given any reads.
Your play. Your propositions. And who says you have to give explicit reads? The way you argue with someone and where you vote is all I need to know.

-Jemaine
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #539 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:12 pm

Post by Ame »

My play. My propositions. Hmm. I'm sorry, I don't quite understand.

And no that's incorrect! I'm not scum reading any of the three people I listed having a superposition vote on. I'm not necessarily town reading you either, though a slight TL on you and Spring. I just consider you threats as you're playing to scum's win con. Spring by making the game unhealthy/lowering morale; you due to proposing and supporting scum-sided strategies.
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #540 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:19 pm

Post by springlullaby »

... ^ This needs to be vigged. NK'd whatever.

No rational choice can be expected if town.
+ Bad read?
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #541 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:19 pm

Post by springlullaby »

In post 536, Pink Ball wrote:
@Hectic
@momo

-Jemaine
Woah

Care to share your thoughts?
springlullaby
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
springlullaby
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #542 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:29 pm

Post by springlullaby »

I'll try one last time. Because it occurred to me that people may be very young.
In post 539, Ame wrote:My play. My propositions. Hmm. I'm sorry, I don't quite understand.

And no that's incorrect! I'm not scum reading any of the three people I listed having a superposition vote on. I'm not necessarily town reading you either, though a slight TL on you and Spring. I just consider you threats as you're playing to scum's win con. Spring by making the game unhealthy/lowering morale; you due to proposing and supporting scum-sided strategies.
Are you aware that we are voting to capture?
If your stated goal is to "upper morale" and "support town strategy" , then how do you propose achieving that with your capture vote?

By the way, every strategy you have proposed since game start has been anti-town .
Flight of the Conchords
Flight of the Conchords
Townie
Flight of the Conchords
Townie
Townie

Post Post #543 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 3:51 pm

In post 539, Ame wrote:My play. My propositions. Hmm. I'm sorry, I don't quite understand.

Kinda exactly my point. You think of a plan that you "think" is cool, so you decide it must be cool. You see someone doing something you wouldn't do and you don't stop to think why or even what the motive could be. You just decide it's bad play on their part. Not cool. And to top it all you have now admitted you are voting to block TPRs because you don't trust their play. Tell me how that is advancing a town wincon. Tell me how that's not giving mafia a helping hand. You do know mafia want to block TPRs don't you?

-Jemaine
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #544 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:12 pm

Post by Ame »

Ah I mean you ya'll did something identical when I proposed the minimum number of players going on the quest. Instead of considering deeper motivations, it was brushed off. I think the issue may be hubris? (I'm not sure that's the correct word). You haven't been open to considering that the play best suited to you may not be what's best for everyone else.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #545 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 4:40 pm

Post by Ame »

Egocentric is the proper term. I don't mean it pejoratively btw. I mean everyone is naturally inclined to play in this manner, including myself. You remind me the player Obvioius scum, as he and I also tend to have highly conflicting philosophies. I made the mistake of not trusting his side of things before, however, so I'm willing to give you the benefit of the doubt and see where things go. Plus from the way you two have spoken, I get the impression that you know what you're talking about and I do think your responses here have been fairly townie.

UNVOTE:

I'd put my vote on Spring, but I don't like leaving people at L-1.
Pink Ball
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Pink Ball
he/him
Silver Bullet
Silver Bullet
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #546 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 5:12 pm

Post by Pink Ball »

In post 541, springlullaby wrote:
In post 536, Pink Ball wrote:
@Hectic
@momo

-Jemaine
Woah

Care to share your thoughts?
What do you want to know
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #547 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:53 pm

Post by Ame »

Going through stuff I hadn't read yet.
In post 376, Hectic wrote:Farkset (Farkran + Kerset)
Not Known 15
Ame
Raya36
Could you go over these reads?
In post 410, springlullaby wrote:Pretty good.
In post 411, springlullaby wrote:Anyway.

VOTE: Ginngie
This was funny

In post 493, Not Known 15 wrote:We want to eliminate ALL scum. If bussing causes us to make wrong assumptions that will cost us the game then no, we don`t want scum to bus.
Why are you assuming that we would treat the busser as cleared? If that were the case scum should just bus every game and ride the credit to end game.

I find the points that Conchord brought up convincing.
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #548 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 7:55 pm

Post by Ame »

In post 192, Hectic wrote:I completely agree with you, momo. I looked through her last mafia game (in which she was scum in), and she played a lot more timidly and less opinionated in this manner. However, that was 2 years ago so basically means very little.

I'm restraining myself from voting her until more people weigh in because I know my scumread of her is biased right now lul
Also Hectic I was confused by this. You scum read her because she is playing differently from her scum game?
Ame
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Ame
she/her
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #549 (ISO) » Sun Apr 12, 2020 8:58 pm

Post by Ame »

Alright, did some reading on Spring. I doubt they're scum. Hectic and Fark, care to try Ginggie out? You both have them pretty low on your lists and we haven't gotten anything from them.

HURT: Ginggie

Return to “Completed Mini Theme Games”