Mikoto and Kuroko
Goon
Mikoto and Kuroko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2525 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:11 am

Post by Mikoto and Kuroko »

In post 2407, Black Hole Defection wrote:
I'm a little surprised I didn't more quickly get too lazy to keep going, but I'm definitely too lazy to keep going.
The percentage of CO's dialogues that are questions is very high. Among those, there are plenty of questions designed to steer another CO towards her point of view. If I remember right, CO Ausuka was scum that game. I'm too lazy to check.
After this review, I think too much of this overlaps with CO Ausuka's quirks for this to be an exciting and valid blitzkrieg, CO insomnia.
Weird that pops didn't get publicly punished for this theme slip, but i guess there's a chance she has been given a penalty via PM, presumably money-based?

Now about the alignment report slip... Ms Despair latched onto it but refused to move away after pops clarified. DN, why did you place your trust on pops (mistakenly reported) read to reinforce your already existing opinion of Feminist Bloc, while when pops corrected herself you aren't willing to trust her?

-Farkran
Bitmap (Mikoto) & Farkran (Kuroko)
Mikoto and Kuroko
Mikoto and Kuroko
Goon
Mikoto and Kuroko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2526 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:51 am

Also i realized now what other game Krazy played with me. It was the CultD3 hosted by kerset, where he went by the name Obvious Scum - i had forgot that you have that alt too. Makes a lot of sense and i'm now more willing to believe Krazy town now, although i have already been reconsidering him after his wall on me several pages ago.

I want to wrap up the day for my slot, in light of the recent events

NEVER LYNCHABLE

Black Hole Defection (popsofctown and Prism) - probably highest townread so far based on both slots,
Cappy (Hectic and Pink Ball) - strong townread based on hectic
Latias and Latios (Chemist1422 and Gamma Emerald) - strong townread based on gamma
Disaster Artists (John Cena and DeathRowKitty) - strong re-evaluation of the slot recently, this guy is more than likely town after his wall and meta-recollection of his town games with me compared to the TM scum game.
Imperium (Nachomamma8 and Tammy) - town by claim and behavior

NOT TODAY

Despair Night (JunkoChan and insomnia) - town by behavior in this game, although weird at times.
Equitable Androids (Gobbledygook and Titus) - my confidence on these two slots is low and mostly based on my memories of titus.
Flavortown (Dr Easy Bake and Flavor Leaf) - very far from FL scum meta. Also very far from FL town meta but i really think FL is not the type to turn down a scumgame.
Smol Might (Eragon and Shadowlesscloud) - if this was only shadowless i could buy a scumread on this slot. Not with eragon in it. I'd be surprised if i was wrong.

LYNCHABLE TODAY

Egospray (bugspray and GeorgeBailey) - still one of the best info lynches, but has improved since my past readlist and i want to trust cappy on this. I'd want to have a flip mostly to see what happens afterwards.
Spiffybringer (Spiffeh and Firebringer) - flaily in a weird way, i'd like to hear more about this from the slots i trust and who have knowledge about their heads
The Searchers (SirCakez and Ircher) - i dislike their movements around egospray
NL (GuyInFreezer and MariaR) - no town presence here, no expectation for improvements
Unapologetically Foxy (Pine and xofelf) - no town presence here, no expectation for improvements

ENDORSED LYNCHES

Feminist Blocc (Datisi and Ausuka) - i think my case holds water and movements around this slot are poor, i don't think there are so low expectations as to ignore this slot as scum like most people did when i pushed them. No comments except from blake, and DN after a while is an awkward reaction if they're town. I would expect either more interest in flashwagoning there, or more interest in pushing me for accusing them, but the general feeling is that the gamestate doesn't want to put the spotlight on Feminist Bloc.
Blake x Yang (Alyssa the Lamb and Taly) - there have been recent improvements in terms of plausible accuracy, but i can't get past that they spent the whole day being wrong on me and after moving on and analyzing their surroundings, their main conclusion is that the currently highest wagon is scum. This slot could be town but they shouldn't reach lylo under any circumstance.

I don't think i'll move my vote anymore for today. Smol Might lynch can happen without me if you want it, especially with plurality rules, but more likely i want to see who is committed to that read if the flip happens.

-Farkran
Despair Night
Despair Night
Goon
Despair Night
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2527 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:58 am

Post by Despair Night »

In post 2525, Mikoto and Kuroko wrote:
I'm a little surprised I didn't more quickly get too lazy to keep going, but I'm definitely too lazy to keep going.
The percentage of CO's dialogues that are questions is very high. Among those, there are plenty of questions designed to steer another CO towards her point of view. If I remember right, CO Ausuka was scum that game. I'm too lazy to check.
After this review, I think too much of this overlaps with CO Ausuka's quirks for this to be an exciting and valid blitzkrieg, CO insomnia.
Weird that pops didn't get publicly punished for this theme slip, but i guess there's a chance she has been given a penalty via PM, presumably money-based?

Now about the alignment report slip... Ms Despair latched onto it but refused to move away after pops clarified. DN, why did you place your trust on pops (mistakenly reported) read to reinforce your already existing opinion of Feminist Bloc, while when pops corrected herself you aren't willing to trust her?

-Farkran
I have read the game myself before pops even corrected herself. I thought there was a glaring difference between Ausuka there as town and whatever she's doing now.

Pops not seeing that is something I'm not interested in pursuing right now, because apparently nobody can understand what I'm saying, so that's kind of a NAI thing.
The Searchers
The Searchers
Goon
The Searchers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2528 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 3:44 am

Post by The Searchers »

I think Disaster Artists looks a bit worse from their exchange with Cappy.
In post 2453, Disaster Artists wrote:I think is sufficiently bad faith that I can just peace out from this dayphase, the likelihood that my vote moves is nearly 0%, titus is easily the most likely hit in the list and if you all want to chase one of the other scum that's fine by me but I'm super over this day 1. 0 reasons to think titus+boon isn't 2/2

I have literally no idea about smol might, do whatever you want on that slot if no one will join me on titus because I'm too controversial or whatever
I really don't understand why you feel so strongly about Flavortown. They've barely posted is the only reason I can think of for scum!Flavortown.
In post 2491, Despair Night wrote:You’ve barely done anything and if you want to take this battle I’ll make it toxic for you buddy.
Please don't make thread toxic.
In post 2502, Blake X Yang wrote:This game has gotten stale.

Please lynch Smol Might.

-Blake
I agree with this sentiment.
In post 2526, Mikoto and Kuroko wrote:Also i realized now what other game Krazy played with me. It was the CultD3 hosted by kerset, where he went by the name Obvious Scum - i had forgot that you have that alt too. Makes a lot of sense and i'm now more willing to believe Krazy town now, although i have already been reconsidering him after his wall on me several pages ago.

I want to wrap up the day for my slot, in light of the recent events

NEVER LYNCHABLE

Black Hole Defection (popsofctown and Prism) - probably highest townread so far based on both slots,
Cappy (Hectic and Pink Ball) - strong townread based on hectic
Latias and Latios (Chemist1422 and Gamma Emerald) - strong townread based on gamma
Disaster Artists (John Cena and DeathRowKitty) - strong re-evaluation of the slot recently, this guy is more than likely town after his wall and meta-recollection of his town games with me compared to the TM scum game.
Imperium (Nachomamma8 and Tammy) - town by claim and behavior

NOT TODAY

Despair Night (JunkoChan and insomnia) - town by behavior in this game, although weird at times.
Equitable Androids (Gobbledygook and Titus) - my confidence on these two slots is low and mostly based on my memories of titus.
Flavortown (Dr Easy Bake and Flavor Leaf) - very far from FL scum meta. Also very far from FL town meta but i really think FL is not the type to turn down a scumgame.
Smol Might (Eragon and Shadowlesscloud) - if this was only shadowless i could buy a scumread on this slot. Not with eragon in it. I'd be surprised if i was wrong.

LYNCHABLE TODAY

Egospray (bugspray and GeorgeBailey) - still one of the best info lynches, but has improved since my past readlist and i want to trust cappy on this. I'd want to have a flip mostly to see what happens afterwards.
Spiffybringer (Spiffeh and Firebringer) - flaily in a weird way, i'd like to hear more about this from the slots i trust and who have knowledge about their heads
The Searchers (SirCakez and Ircher) - i dislike their movements around egospray
NL (GuyInFreezer and MariaR) - no town presence here, no expectation for improvements
Unapologetically Foxy (Pine and xofelf) - no town presence here, no expectation for improvements

ENDORSED LYNCHES

Feminist Blocc (Datisi and Ausuka) - i think my case holds water and movements around this slot are poor, i don't think there are so low expectations as to ignore this slot as scum like most people did when i pushed them. No comments except from blake, and DN after a while is an awkward reaction if they're town. I would expect either more interest in flashwagoning there, or more interest in pushing me for accusing them, but the general feeling is that the gamestate doesn't want to put the spotlight on Feminist Bloc.
Blake x Yang (Alyssa the Lamb and Taly) - there have been recent improvements in terms of plausible accuracy, but i can't get past that they spent the whole day being wrong on me and after moving on and analyzing their surroundings, their main conclusion is that the currently highest wagon is scum. This slot could be town but they shouldn't reach lylo under any circumstance.

I don't think i'll move my vote anymore for today. Smol Might lynch can happen without me if you want it, especially with plurality rules, but more likely i want to see who is committed to that read if the flip happens.

-Farkran
I don't like your bottom two reads at all. We already explained that Ausuka/Datisi joined with a different expectation than what occurred. Hence the reason they are less engaged in this game. I'm not advocating that they get a free pass for the entire game, but what they have done so far resonates as town to me. For instance, their case on our slot looked like a genuine read rather than scum pushing an agenda.

Your reasons for scumreading the Blake slot appear to be some kind of OMGUS to me, and quite frankly, if you subtract yourself from the picture, it should be fairly evident they are town, at least in this point of the game.

Also, what is it about Eragon that makes you not want to lynch Smol Might today?
~Ircher
Hydra of SirCakez and Ircher.
The Searchers
The Searchers
Goon
The Searchers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2529 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:30 am

Post by The Searchers »

In post 2397, Cappy wrote:Smol Might's wagon has stagnated and now there's people who has tried to derail it (with no avail I must add). How about we consolidate that wagon, lynch them and then evaluate who was the partner who tried to build a counter wagon?

- Silver Bullet
DA called this post scum but I actually kind of like it. This late in the day this is town motivated posting.
Cappy's interactions with DA are very town in general. And consequently DA's bad interactions with Cappy are keeping me from ever wanting to TR there despite some better posting earlier. No way that was scum theatre IMO.
Like makes no sense as town. This is the kind of posting that led me to make that "DA is flailing" post earlier.
In post 2451, Spiffybringer wrote:-snip-
hey tammy, I am not townreading u yet, do u think I should be?

and I am not feeling town on nacho either!

~fire
Are you aware of their role claim?

Firebringer's recent posts read to me like scum.
is town
Smol Might could be getting replaced here?
In post 2526, Mikoto and Kuroko wrote:ENDORSED LYNCHES
Fark you need to be realistic here. These lynches are not happening today. Why not push something that might actually happen?

SC
Latias and Latios
Latias and Latios
Goon
Latias and Latios
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2530 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:35 am

Post by Latias and Latios »

In post 2229, Despair Night wrote:
In post 2228, insomnia wrote:I declare this a TvT argument.
Based on what?

(still catching up btw)

-Latias
Hydra of Chemist1422 and Gamma Emerald
Latias and Latios
Latias and Latios
Goon
Latias and Latios
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2531 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:37 am

In post 2273, The Searchers wrote:Is it? Flavor tends to claim that if he was scum, very few if anyone would suspect him. I don't think lurking coincides with that.
Counterargument

Large Normal 224

He posted like 10 times d1 then I guiltied him n1

-Latias
Latias and Latios
Latias and Latios
Goon
Latias and Latios
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2532 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:38 am

In post 2295, Disaster Artists wrote:Eragon is one of the tryhardiest scum players so not having to sort him would be ok I just think of the lurks he's a bit? less likely to be a hit.
I don't think it's AI

He's ditched me while hydraing as both alignments before (sort of joking)

-Latias
Latias and Latios
Latias and Latios
Goon
Latias and Latios
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2533 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:39 am

In post 2298, Blake X Yang wrote:I expect Smol Might and egospray are both scum currently.

Unapologetically Foxy are acting in a way I can see from town across both heads.
Feminist Bloc is probably town despite this.

I believe Flavortown is getting a pass that they shouldn't be.

-Blake
This is a pretty solid list

-Latias
Latias and Latios
Latias and Latios
Goon
Latias and Latios
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2534 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:45 am

Spoiler: CO Ausuka in Battle of Pokemon Fusion

The percentage of CO's dialogues that are questions is very high. Among those, there are plenty of questions designed to steer another CO towards her point of view.
If I remember right, CO Ausuka was scum that game. I'm too lazy to check.

Excuse me what

-Latias
Mikoto and Kuroko
Mikoto and Kuroko
Goon
Mikoto and Kuroko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2535 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:47 am

I can't remove myself from the picture when analyzing blake, because my POV is unique in the sense that i know that her main push throughout the day 1 is wrong. Being wrong doesn't make her scum, but the quickness and the poor quality of the push do. I have taken a step back on her recently, to see how she would work without my "interference" as some slots have accused me of, but the conclusion is superficial and convenient - "the main wagon on a lurker slot will land likely on scum" doesn't look like a proactive read to me. Scum!Blake definitely qualifies as a powerwolf, i don't see how she is obvtown to anyone by behavior.

I will not join the wagon on smol might because i don't think it will land on scum. I do not need to compromise on the currently highest wagon because plurality lynches are in effect and a result can be obtained without my help, so i'd rather push where i am more confident i will hit scum. I would rather have compromised on somebody earlier when there were 3-4 wagons with roughly the same amount of votes and we had time to evaluate how those wagons happened.

Also i have towncased Eragon somewhere in my iso and provided games to analyze about towngames and scumgames from him. To summarize, i really don't think that scum!eragon would turn down this game after having just recently been lynched because of a poor catchup and subsequent complaining about being lynched d1.

-Farkran
Spiffybringer
Spiffybringer
Goon
Spiffybringer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2536 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:47 am

Post by Spiffybringer »

In post 2509, Blake X Yang wrote:Spiffybringer
In post 2509, Blake X Yang wrote:potential scum slot
Excuse you

~Spiffy
Hydra of Spiffeh and Firebringer
Latias and Latios
Latias and Latios
Goon
Latias and Latios
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2537 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:48 am

In post 2480, Spiffybringer wrote:I don't remember fucking ur wife....
eggmanannouncement.mp3

-Latias
Mikoto and Kuroko
Mikoto and Kuroko
Goon
Mikoto and Kuroko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2538 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:49 am

In post 2531, Latias and Latios wrote:
In post 2273, The Searchers wrote:Is it? Flavor tends to claim that if he was scum, very few if anyone would suspect him. I don't think lurking coincides with that.
Counterargument

Large Normal 224

He posted like 10 times d1 then I guiltied him n1

-Latias
This is an interesting point though

-Farkran
Spiffybringer
Spiffybringer
Goon
Spiffybringer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2539 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:49 am

Post by Spiffybringer »

Can you everyone stop scum reading us it's a little bit annoying now

~Spiffy
Latias and Latios
Latias and Latios
Goon
Latias and Latios
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2540 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:50 am

VOTE: NL

Placeholder since I'm starting to like Farkran's posting just a bit

-Latias
Spiffybringer
Spiffybringer
Goon
Spiffybringer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2541 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:50 am

Post by Spiffybringer »

Yo Lati-bros come vote Smol Might

~Spiffy
Mikoto and Kuroko
Mikoto and Kuroko
Goon
Mikoto and Kuroko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2542 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:51 am

@Chemist is this the game in question? viewtopic.php?t=81317&f=55&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

-Farkran
Latias and Latios
Latias and Latios
Goon
Latias and Latios
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2543 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:53 am

In post 2541, Spiffybringer wrote:Yo Lati-bros come vote Smol Might

~Spiffy
Perhaps

Would kinda just rather let them get replaced
Mikoto and Kuroko wrote:@Chemist is this the game in question? viewtopic.php?t=81317&f=55&st=0&sk=t&sd ... er_sort=Go

-Farkran
Yeah

Admittedly he had more posts D1 than I remembered but still not too different from this game

-Latias
The Searchers
The Searchers
Goon
The Searchers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2544 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:55 am

Post by The Searchers »

In post 2535, Mikoto and Kuroko wrote:I can't remove myself from the picture when analyzing blake, because my POV is unique in the sense that i know that her main push throughout the day 1 is wrong. Being wrong doesn't make her scum, but the quickness and the poor quality of the push do. I have taken a step back on her recently, to see how she would work without my "interference" as some slots have accused me of, but the conclusion is superficial and convenient - "the main wagon on a lurker slot will land likely on scum" doesn't look like a proactive read to me. Scum!Blake definitely qualifies as a powerwolf, i don't see how she is obvtown to anyone by behavior.

I will not join the wagon on smol might because i don't think it will land on scum. I do not need to compromise on the currently highest wagon because plurality lynches are in effect and a result can be obtained without my help, so i'd rather push where i am more confident i will hit scum. I would rather have compromised on somebody earlier when there were 3-4 wagons with roughly the same amount of votes and we had time to evaluate how those wagons happened.

Also i have towncased Eragon somewhere in my iso and provided games to analyze about towngames and scumgames from him. To summarize, i really don't think that scum!eragon would turn down this game after having just recently been lynched because of a poor catchup and subsequent complaining about being lynched d1.

-Farkran
Ok but you should be able to see that from everyone else's perspective (who doesn't know your alignment) Blake doesn't look that bad. Backed up by the fact no one else wants to lynch there. I feel like you're intentionally acting oblivious here.
You don't need to compromise on Smol (I don't even SR them strongly myself) but you should recognize that if you don't push someone who might actually get lynched you're essentially doing nothing.
In post 2540, Latias and Latios wrote:VOTE: NL

Placeholder since I'm starting to like Farkran's posting just a bit

-Latias
why go here other than them being lurksauce?

SC
The Searchers
The Searchers
Goon
The Searchers
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2545 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:55 am

Post by The Searchers »

It's looking like Smol is gonna get replaced anyways @Fark

SC
Spiffybringer
Spiffybringer
Goon
Spiffybringer
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2546 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:01 am

Post by Spiffybringer »

One of Smol Might's heads literally participated in an event within 24 hours of getting put into prod range, it's not like both heads are just MIA. One of them was paying enough attention to play in an event.

I think that's tremendously scummy, and I don't want to just let them off the hook because they're pending a replacement. And it's honestly not worth the hosts finding a replacement for a slot that's going to get lynched anyway.

~Spiffy
Latias and Latios
Latias and Latios
Goon
Latias and Latios
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2547 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:02 am

In post 2544, The Searchers wrote:why go here other than them being lurksauce?
No reason, hence the statement of it being a placeholder

-Latias
Mikoto and Kuroko
Mikoto and Kuroko
Goon
Mikoto and Kuroko
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2548 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:03 am

@Searchers eh, i offered my own read on blake. I am not 100% sure of it, but i'm not sheeping anyone on a player whom i have a decent knowledge of, i'd rather be wrong by my own means and not pass a discount on her in case i flip. I don't see myself hardpushing blake though, so it's kinda weird that you would defend her so hard now that it's been a while since i stopped talking about her. I think there is a reasonable chance that she is not town in this game, that's all and it will be a topic for later when we can re-evaluate our read accuracy.

@Chemist yeah i mean... aside from the post quantity, i think the tone is also vastly different. In the Large Normal it's much more akin to how scum!FL usually plays. You know what i mean, random epiphanies about who is scum, random reads all over the place, mixed with massive ego inflation? You have seen it in the mini normal we have just played together.

-Farkran
Blake X Yang
Blake X Yang
Goon
Blake X Yang
Goon
Goon

Post Post #2549 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:06 am

Post by Blake X Yang »

It makes little logical sense for Farkran to stick to these failed pushes when egospray is within his lynchable list and has a realistic chance of being pushed through.

Its also nonsensical in the sense that he isn't attempting to stop the Smol Might wagon either, he's passively allowing it to happen.

-Blake
Hydra of Blake Belladonna and Yang Xiao Long

Return to “Completed Large Theme Games”