Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1100 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:40 am

Post by Churros »

wait, I meant I can see a weird universe where both Looker/Anotora are scum. I don't think both of them are town at all. The neighbours would have to be both scum and I don't think it's the case, not only because of roles, but because of their interactions as well (Luca trying to pivot on 72 while 72 trusts Luca)
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1101 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:41 am

Post by Churros »

That's all. See you in 48h or so.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1102 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:41 am

Post by Churros »

I can hammer Zantetsu as soon as everyone has given feedback on my thoughts (more specifically my town reads), and BM has asked Firebringer to clarify any room for error.
Luca Blight
Luca Blight
Survivor
Luca Blight
Survivor
Survivor

Post Post #1103 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:42 am

Post by Luca Blight »

I know you don't care what I think, but I mainly agree with your reads. I'm not convinced about Riabi, but I think 72 is more likely scum along with someone like Anotora/Looker.

If Zant flips scum I'll be pushing for a 72 lynch Tomorrow.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1104 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:44 am

Post by Churros »

In post 1102, Churros wrote:I can hammer Zantetsu as soon as everyone has given
feedback on my thoughts (more specifically my town reads)
Just going to explain again because I don't want anyone on my ass for silly reasons

I mean I want my townblock to comment on what I said, I don't care about what my lynch pool has to say about my townreads or anything right now.

I'm also less about caring about my town reads opinions and more about understanding if I'm ever NK'ed, if the game is going to go in a direction which I like in D3/If I can trust my townblock.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1105 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 4:55 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1079, Churros wrote:Norwegian I need your help in this one since I skipped a lot of posts before, when Egix claimed FN, what was the game climate? I can only see scum!Egix fakeclaiming FN if he was close to being lynched. It would be helpful to know the circumstances of the claim.
he claimed when we were theorizing that he was Zantetsu's scum teammate and we asked him to claim.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1106 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:08 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1104, Churros wrote:I mean I want my townblock to comment on what I said, I don't care about what my lynch pool has to say about my townreads or anything right now.
Your reads are fine i guess. I'm not sure i fully agree on Riabi myself, but you explained why you townread him so i won't question your stance.
Norwe is spontaneous, has a stream-of-consciouness posting style, usually posts on catch-ups by commenting on past pages posts, gets rather fired up in certain moments in games, is relatively as playful as me in games and likes casual shitposting

- Bunno
Egix96
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Egix96
he/him
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum
Pronoun: he/him

Post Post #1107 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 5:31 am

Post by Egix96 »

In post 1065, Luca Blight wrote:Mage and Una both target Looker.

Egix target Norwegian

?
I think it's best if I stick with Churros, just to be safe.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1108 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:36 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1085, Zantetsu wrote:OK I'm done now. I am irritated by what BM has done but I think I have to get my emotions in check because my pointing out every scummy thing BM has done is not going to change the outcome and is just noise at this point. I am so annoyed though. Urgh.
You said you thought he was town earlier, now you’re pointing out all the scummy things he’s done? Ok...

- Bunno
Zantetsu
Zantetsu
Goon
Zantetsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1109 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:46 am

Post by Zantetsu »

In post 1108, NorwegianboyEE wrote:
In post 1085, Zantetsu wrote:OK I'm done now. I am irritated by what BM has done but I think I have to get my emotions in check because my pointing out every scummy thing BM has done is not going to change the outcome and is just noise at this point. I am so annoyed though. Urgh.
You said you thought he was town earlier, now you’re pointing out all the scummy things he’s done? Ok...
Read my posts Norwegian. I said he might be town. Do you understand the difference between a statement of fact and a statement where numerous possibilities are enumerated? I am assuming you do but your posts don't always indicate that.
Zantetsu
Zantetsu
Goon
Zantetsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1110 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 6:57 am

Post by Zantetsu »

And I said it in a context where it was one possibility to describe his fake claim against me. But he's disavowed that himself and the only option left is that he's scum.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1111 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:27 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Do you believe town or scum you would behave any differently to a guilty like this Zantetsu?

- Bunno
Zantetsu
Zantetsu
Goon
Zantetsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1112 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 7:53 am

Post by Zantetsu »

In post 1111, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Do you believe town or scum you would behave any differently to a guilty like this Zantetsu?
Aside from possibly making a claim calculated for maximal value for my team, probably not to be honest.
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1113 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:01 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

In post 1112, Zantetsu wrote:
In post 1111, NorwegianboyEE wrote:Do you believe town or scum you would behave any differently to a guilty like this Zantetsu?
Aside from possibly making a claim calculated for maximal value for my team, probably not to be honest.
Exactly.
If you were in our position, you would lynch your slot too.
So if you're town you can't really argue your way out of it, so might as well focus less on defending and more on who Battle Mage's teammates are once you flip.
If you're scum then we don't really care what you do.

- Bunno
Zantetsu
Zantetsu
Goon
Zantetsu
Goon
Goon

Post Post #1114 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 8:33 am

Post by Zantetsu »

Well there's always the irrational hope that someone will just take that leap of faith.

I think there are players who need to post a lot more before they could be sorted. There are players who as far as I can recall have never even interacted with Battle Mage which makes it nearly impossible to sort their relationship with him.

But that being said, I'll go for one last read through to see what I can come up with, if it helps. I know that once I flip town people are going to ignore my reads just like every town flip (see profii and every town flip I've ever seen in any game I've ever played), but maybe I can find something that will have an impact.
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1115 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 10:48 am

Post by Firebringer »

72offsuit has requested replacement. Searching.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
Firebringer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Firebringer
Trail Blazer
Trail Blazer

Post Post #1116 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:30 am

Post by Firebringer »

Idanyboy replces 72offsuit.
Show
"You are the Joker of mafia players" - Oversoul
"last time I was scum with Firebringer
his first post in the scum PT was "yes I rolled scum!"
I decided to post "haha just don't post that in the main thread", but to get up to date on the main thread first.

His first post in the main thread was "yes I rolled scum!" -popsofctown
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1117 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 11:57 am

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Forgive me in advance for you having to read all of my trash posts dear replacement.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1118 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:17 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

I'm probably just going to be memeing for the rest of the day until we get a lynch.

- Bunno
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1119 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:34 pm

Post by Churros »

Norwegian is cute.

By the way I had forgotten about some things, which I momentarily have forgot as well, but I'm going to post this for some reason before remembering.

Saying norwegian is cute is very important imo.
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1120 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:37 pm

Post by Churros »

Ok I'm having a hard time remembering them but I know one of them is:

Simple Neapolitan Doctor makes more sense than I first assumed. Let me explain.

The simple modifier makes it impossible to protect PRs, which is a very good nerf especially considering we've a cop.

The neapolitan modifier makes it so the doctor know wheter or not their doctor shot went through. If they weren't neapolitan, a simple doctor would never know when his action was successful or not. The neapolitan modifier might be exactly to make sure that he knows about that.

Every bit of that role in hindsight makes sense to exist. It's probably town yeah...?
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1121 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:38 pm

Post by Churros »

Norwe do you agree about my Una town read/setup spec?
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1122 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:41 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

You're pointing out some of the reasons why i believe Una is prob town.

- Bunno
NorwegianboyEE
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
NorwegianboyEE
GLADiator
GLADiator

Post Post #1123 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 12:48 pm

Post by NorwegianboyEE »

Una, who were you going to target again?

- Bunno
Churros
Churros
Mafia Scum
Churros
Mafia Scum
Mafia Scum

Post Post #1124 (ISO) » Mon Apr 13, 2020 1:43 pm

Post by Churros »

Remembered some other things.

Una should doctor someone she wishes for, preferably outside of my lynch pool.

BM should target one of Looker/Anotora imo.

Return to “Completed Mini Normal Games”